Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2015 3:49 PM

May 2015
This is the News of the community and league its self come tell the world the upcoming news! This includes the LCS NEWS!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 12, 2015 3:51 PM

May 2015
A Pro League legend hung up his controllers this weekend, retiring from competitions during League’s current running World Championships.

Dryus got his start early on in the pro gaming scene, playing support for All or Nothing. From there he moved on to Epik Gamer and eventually found his home in Team SoloMid, as a replacement for TheRainMan.
Oct 12, 2015 6:41 PM

Jun 2015
Ni_The_Neko said:
A Pro League legend hung up his controllers this weekend, retiring from competitions during League’s current running World Championships.

Dryus got his start early on in the pro gaming scene, playing support for All or Nothing. From there he moved on to Epik Gamer and eventually found his home in Team SoloMid, as a replacement for TheRainMan.

As I was a big fan of TRM, I soon was a big fan of Dyrus. I hope their next top-laner is able to step it up as he has big shoes to fill
Oct 23, 2015 3:39 PM

May 2015
.::Pro Player Fined $556 for Flipping Off Opponent::.

Even if you were giving last Sunday’s World Championship’s live stream your unmitigated attention, you probably didn’t catch the moment Cloud9 player Hai Du Lam flipped off Fnatic competitor Febiven. Riot did, however, and the snark cost Hai $556 in penalties for bad sportsmanship.

Fnatic players were in the middle of an interview just after their victory against C9 on the Group Stage. C9 was gearing up for another match with ahq e-Sports club, and the interviewers asked Febiven for his match predictions. When Febiven responded that C9 would probably lose their next match, Hai threw him the bird from upstage.

The comments Hai found so offensive are reprinted below:

“I think aha is going to win, because C9’s play style is really predictable and they’re drafting in a similar way every game so I think they are definitely counterable and aha is the better team."

The criticism seems pretty mild, and definitely not worth getting a $500 fine over. Though to be fair, Hai probably didn’t mean anything major by the gesture.

He’s already responded to the… er, “incident," on Twitter

Riot apparently thought the move was unforgivable, though, and launched an official investigation. As a result, Hai was fined for making “an obscene gesture towards an opponent while on stage during the final day of Group Stages for the 2015 World Championship,” which violated the tournament’s “Disruptive Behaviors / Insults” clause.

The fine is a pittance for a pro-League players, and is probably meant to be more of a symbolic warning than anything else.
Ni_The_NekoOct 23, 2015 3:45 PM
Oct 24, 2015 5:40 PM

Jun 2015
Ni_The_Neko said:
.::Pro Player Fined $556 for Flipping Off Opponent::.

Even if you were giving last Sunday’s World Championship’s live stream your unmitigated attention, you probably didn’t catch the moment Cloud9 player Hai Du Lam flipped off Fnatic competitor Febiven. Riot did, however, and the snark cost Hai $556 in penalties for bad sportsmanship.

Fnatic players were in the middle of an interview just after their victory against C9 on the Group Stage. C9 was gearing up for another match with ahq e-Sports club, and the interviewers asked Febiven for his match predictions. When Febiven responded that C9 would probably lose their next match, Hai threw him the bird from upstage.

The comments Hai found so offensive are reprinted below:

“I think aha is going to win, because C9’s play style is really predictable and they’re drafting in a similar way every game so I think they are definitely counterable and aha is the better team."

The criticism seems pretty mild, and definitely not worth getting a $500 fine over. Though to be fair, Hai probably didn’t mean anything major by the gesture.

He’s already responded to the… er, “incident," on Twitter

Riot apparently thought the move was unforgivable, though, and launched an official investigation. As a result, Hai was fined for making “an obscene gesture towards an opponent while on stage during the final day of Group Stages for the 2015 World Championship,” which violated the tournament’s “Disruptive Behaviors / Insults” clause.

The fine is a pittance for a pro-League players, and is probably meant to be more of a symbolic warning than anything else.

LOL tbh it was probably joke cuz like all the league players are pretty close and are respectable towards each other
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» League of Legends Image thread. SHARE YOUR STASH!!

ticklememour - Aug 4, 2015

24 by Ni_The_Neko »»
Mar 10, 2016 4:29 PM

» New Member introduction thread!

Ni_The_Neko - Jul 18, 2015

37 by HecateV4 »»
Nov 16, 2015 12:09 AM

» 2015 Worlds Discussion

ticklememour - Sep 15, 2015

29 by ticklememour »»
Nov 12, 2015 2:58 PM

» Upcoming League of Legends Skins !!

Ni_The_Neko - Sep 29, 2015

11 by Ni_The_Neko »»
Oct 15, 2015 3:59 PM

» Team Fnatic News Updates and Giveaways !

Ni_The_Neko - Sep 30, 2015

0 by Ni_The_Neko »»
Sep 30, 2015 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.