Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 67 Discussion

Oct 11, 2015 12:21 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, it looks like Hina isn't really here after all for New Years.

At least he was able to help a girl out though.

Oct 11, 2015 1:06 PM

Loli version of Hina.

XD

And why the heck is Al still there?????
Jail that guy. >:D

Oct 11, 2015 1:32 PM

That new girl is funny lol, I like her and good for you Natsuo!

Momo getting all drunk and making everyone strip.....That's my girl xD

Oct 11, 2015 10:30 PM

Oh man, I already like the new girl. She looks really cute and is quite cheeky. At least Natsuo was able to use her thighs as a scarf LOL! xD

Everybody getting drunk at teacher's house. At the very least, Natsuo's writing skills have improved~

Oct 12, 2015 1:17 PM
Here comes a new challenger!

The current girls are so bad evaluated here that I can see support for her.

Apr 7, 11:04 AM

Oh, seems like a new girl is joining their school coming April (Hina lookalike at that). Would be interesting to see how that changes the dynamics of their group. And I wouldn't be even surprised if they started dating, it's always easier to date someone new than someone who you know for a long time.
If I have to bet this girl is his next gf :)

Seems like month or more has passed since Hina left. Wonder if she ever returns back but this time it wouldn't be the best choice. She will probably return with her regrets just when he is already in love with someone else to stir the situation. No going back now though (yeah, it's sad cause Hina was made for him and still forget the love they had for each other but that's how the life goes).

And Momo proves again to be MVP and the best character again.. if someone's a monster, it's her :D

Preview MangaManga Store