Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 14, 2016 5:57 AM

Mar 2015
It's a mix of bad and good. I mean, it's enjoyable, the fighting scenes were probably the best fighting scenes in Naruto history. Though the story and characterization is considerably weak.

It's nice they include more Kaguya story, which related to the 3 episode Kaguya fillers. Though I felt that it was a bit rushed, not to mention the weird scientists that have no conclusive ending and only there to fuck things up.

Also, the five kages barely doing anything. Did you see Gaara even land a hit on one of those Kaguya-like alien friends? Darui probably do most of the hitting and he's pretty weak...

Also what happened to Killer Bee? Is he dead? Assuming from the end credit scene, he's not. Though how did he survived?

Orochimaru's son had no roles at all other than "obligatory debut" purposes, though I love the Orochimaru cameo at the end. The "mom or dad" part gets me.

Overall I enjoyed it, with some nitpicking plotholes. It's cool that Hinata is still relevant by trying to save Naruto like she did against Pain. Wished we could've seen that on-screen. Sakura and Sasuke's scenes are pretty awesome. Also, Sarada x Boruto setup... who did not see that coming...

But really, I don't understand the power of those Kaguya-like alien thing. So they can summon a phoenix, make a molten lava rock monster, absorb ninjutsu, some weird axe thing, etc.

Jul 14, 2016 11:16 AM
Jun 2016
The part where they fight near Divine tree felt so rushed, i don't know maybe it's just me.
Does these events which happened in this movie are supposed to happen in far future in anime or is it just something else? Just curios as i'am not manga person, only manga i read is berserk =/.
Jul 14, 2016 2:36 PM

Jul 2015
Skaabais said:
The part where they fight near Divine tree felt so rushed, i don't know maybe it's just me.
Does these events which happened in this movie are supposed to happen in far future in anime or is it just something else? Just curios as i'am not manga person, only manga i read is berserk =/.

Yes. It's nearly 14-15 years after the current anime timeline.

The movie "The Last: Naruto the movie" was stated to take place 2 years after the fourth shinobi war (which is the anime's current timeline).
In that movie, Hinata and Naruto were still not an official couple. Boruto (and Sarada btw) are supposed to be 12 year old in the Boruto movie, so assuming that Naruto and Hinata started dating and eventually married 2-3 years after the war and with Boruto's age, we conclude that it's around 14-15 years after.
Jul 15, 2016 8:45 AM
Oct 2007
totally cliche and dumb but epic but shonen but loved it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2016 8:45 AM

Jul 2016
Honestly, I hated the movie.
First of all, I don't like the idea of Sasuke and Sakura, and Naruto and Hinata being together and having kids.They didn't have any connection.Sasuke hated Sakura, Naruto never noticed Hinata.It would've made more sense if Naruto and Sasuke, who kissed TWO times, were best friends and rivals ended up together.But oh well, homophobic people would hate that ending, right?So, to make the audience happy, they had to do this, I get it.That isn't the only reason I didn't like it tho.
Those two couples were (even tho I hate to admit) actually expected.But what about Choji and Karui?
What?
Those two didn't talk literally even once in the whole anime.Also what's up with Mitsuki? Nobody still knows if he is Orochomaru's son.It's just very confusing.
I didn't like Boruto's character at all.I also think his voice didn't fit him.

Now, the thing that annoyed the most is how they changed Naruto's personality completely.I realize he grew up.But they didn't have to make him so boring.Kakashi was the same age as Naruto, in 'Naruto' and 'Naruto Shippuuden' but he was funny and interesting.It's like they showed the completely diffrent person.
Also, he waited SO many years to become a hokage and achieve his goal, and when he finally did it, it sucked.He was always busy, lost his fun personality and sent clones on his kid's birthdays (seriously? Naruto I know isn't such a dickhead)
I also don't like the change in the apperances.For example-Naruto's hair, Sasuke's hair (and clothes) etc.
This is my honest opinion, if others liked it then great, that's awesome.
-xx-Jul 21, 2016 3:02 AM
pwease conytact t-the sewvew adminyistwatow, w-webmastew@myanyimewist.nyet a-anyd i-inyfowm them of the time the ewwow occuwwed, a-anyd anyythinyg y-you might have donye t-that m-may h-have caused the e-ewwow. uwu
Jul 20, 2016 10:28 PM

Jan 2012
This movie has plenty of flaws but you gotta see this by how the creators intended this movie to be. Its for the fans of this decade long series.

They gave the characters an arena and let them all loose!
By the immortal words of Booker T: You gotta love it!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 22, 2016 1:28 PM

Feb 2011
For me Boruto is a definite 9/10, mostly for a simple yet satisfying story and FREAKING INCREDIBLE fight animation. Seeing the characters which got me into anime grown up and being parents is also really nice to see.

Initially I thought there'd be too large a cast of new/old characters together for just a 90-minute movie, but they did the smart thing and only focused on the main few. The rest are all cameos and such... a bit more Sakura screen-time would've been nice though, she's hardly present :/
Jul 23, 2016 1:49 PM

Jan 2008
That was quite enjoyable. I really enjoyed seeing everyone in their adult forms and a their kids.

Understand Boruto was a pain but that's how it is being a kid. It's no different than modern age kids with their technology.

Also the Naruto series has always done so well with team combat, the 2vs1 scene with Sasuke and Naruto fighing that one guy was quite nice. Really fast pace fight scene too.

Oh man, that end credit scene, son of Orochimaru and Sarada's comment after that, so much fucking rofl. Is he you dad or mom?
PaulJul 23, 2016 2:05 PM
Jul 29, 2016 9:02 PM

Aug 2014
Best Naruto movie? Yes, quite easily.

While it still had its fair share of problems (like how they handle the exams regarding cheaters and of course the main villain) this was still pretty enjoyable...way better than THE LAST one (yes pun intended)

One thing I digged was the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Some might say it felt forced but I don't care, this is the type of interaction that I always wanted from these two...no hate, no gay vibes, just a simple friendly rivalry. It's a shame we only go to see all of this just for this movie.

Didn't think much of Boruto at first but he grew on me, I'm glad he decided to forged his own path and not Naruto's. He already has all the qualities to be better than his father, he just needed a push in that direction. Sarada was pretty cool, I'm surprised she didn't piss me off at all (considering she's related to Sakura and all). As for Mitsuki? Well besides him being the voice of reason of the group, he didn't really leave a big impression on me... at least he knows his role and does it well. And don't get me even started on Orochimaru being his parent, like the what the fuck? xD

Never been a big fan of the bombastic fights in Naruto but I can still appreciate the level of detail that was put for this movie, and having the other Kages join in on the fun was a nice addition. (even if they got rekted lol)

7/10
Jul 30, 2016 10:03 AM

Apr 2014
Welp, Boruto is a dick as a character, that's all...
Aug 12, 2016 4:20 PM
May 2010
Lelouch0202 said:
Finally! finally I was able to see it. I actually went in with low expectations cause I heard Naruto's character was changed and he was all cold and stuff and tbh even though I disliked him ignoring his family I think he actually wanted to show Boruto how hard it was to make it this far, He just didn't know how to go about that and it ended up with him ignoring Boruto. In the end I really liked the movie, Felt like a good way to send off the series (Now we have the Boruto manga though, Hopefully it turns out decent).

Anyway the movie in all honesty was nothing special but all the Nostalgia, Classic OST , Sasuke Naruto team ups and pretty much just seeing the characters in the future made it super enjoyable for me. The villains seemed like they were just thrown in there for the sake of it but the fight sequences were just awesome. Nice parallel drawn between the antagonist and Boruto's original mindset.
Didn't really like Boruto putting on Naruto's jacket at first, Just didn't feel he was appropriate for it but towards the end I was sort of okay with it.
My favorite scene was Naruto giving Boruto chakra for the Rasengan and Boruto realizing how hard it must have been for Naruto to reach the point he has. Couldn't help but grin at all those stills from the original series :D

8/10

I really think that this movie shows the struggles between generations, particularly, For Naruto who never got to live with any parents, and struggles as a result to connect to his kids again due to it. Carrying a heavy burden to help avoid any more discord in the world that might cause any more war or strife, and trying his best for his villiage. Whilst I was upset at the birthday thing, I understand where it came from. He's worked his entire life to reach where he is and whilst he loves his kids a lot, he has a lot of his shoulders and his mind. Celebrating birthdays as a kid might not even be that much on his mind, after all, I wonder how old he was before anyone celebrated it with him given how outcast he was.

Regardless, the show shows a giant amount of positive growth for both son and father, plus, Hinata and Himawari are <3 as always. I loved how much payoff this movie gives, showing how things occurred after The last, which kinda didn't end up being the last but whatever! Amazing move anyway! Well worth the watch for anyone who has watched the anime or read the manga.
Aug 13, 2016 3:21 PM

Jul 2014
This movie was loads better than The Last (IMO) and I love all the fight scenes especially with Naruto and Sasuke working together~!!

A couple things bothered me though.. like Konohamaru giving off such a plain-ish air about him for someone with so much potential and who was supposed to be aiming to be Hokage after Naruto. Then there was that scene with Bee which was horrifying and didn't have any kind of clear conclusion (I mean, is he okay??!). There's also Mitsuki dropping the bomb about his parentage and that quick sneak-peek of Orochimaru's back watching over the trio from a rooftop... that bit was actually hilarious because of Sarada's reaction but it raised even more questions. Gah!

But for the most part, I really enjoyed watching this movie. Similar to The Last, I really liked this because it showed the characters' future/older selves. That's enough to make me like it a lot. But unlike The Last, the plot of this movie was actually really good~
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Aug 15, 2016 3:08 PM
Mar 2015
This was a good movie overall. Now the one question that's going to bother me through the series is who the heck married Orochimaru?! Or what did Orochimaru do to have a son?!
Aug 18, 2016 5:23 PM

Jul 2009
I enjoyed the movie, kinda want more, the kids were nice and I really liked Sarada, she is a nice girl, Buruto is very problematic...
So, I can see that in the future Boruto and Sarada will be together... 8/10
Aug 19, 2016 1:44 PM

Feb 2008
What the fuck happened and why is Sasuke the only responsible parent in this movie? NaruHina suddenly became a terrible pair while SasuSaku a good one. Sasuke even became a Piccolo like character to Boruto.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 20, 2016 1:45 PM
Dec 2014
Love how Boruto admires Sasuke.

Really liked this movie, the animation was great. The Susanoo Kyuubi fusion looked awesome.
Aug 20, 2016 6:32 PM

Dec 2014
I say this one is very good. XD Great fighting scenes and I find it interesting that Sarada wishes to be the next Hokage (succeeding Naruto) while Boruto wants to become like the shinobi Sasuke is. LOL!
Aug 22, 2016 2:41 AM

Apr 2014
It's definitely better than Naruto The Last Cringe for sure.

I had a few gripe here and there but it's a solid 7/10, don't think I can give it an 8.

My few gripes.
1. The Naruto - Boruto sub plot at the beginning, I was genuinely intrigued by the concept and the execution but when you dragged it continously for 40 minute, it gets really boring to the point that I had to pause it and go outside for a breather a few times.

2. The villain was meh. He was hardly fitting to be called character, calling him a punching bag would be far more proper, they didn't even try to gave him any background.
Basically it goes like "he is related to Kaguya so that's that."

3. The animation. Well I'm fine with flashy destruction here and there but not for every second like this. It's getting tiresome after a while when all they do is focused on destroying their surrounding and I can't even see the character movement properly.
It made the final attack by Boruto lost all it's impact when he rasengan through those tree because they already did far bigger destruction prior to.it.

4. The Ost was underwhelming. There's no particularly noticable track. Considering that this is the first movie of a succecor of a mega franchise, I expect them to pour everything they had into this but well it's a minor gripe.

Well, that's about it I guess.
If I were to sum up this movie in a few sentence it goes like.
"Here some drama.... What you're bored already? Well here some flashy action to wake you up, now that your eyes wide open, here some more drama... Don't worry it won't take long before you got to the flashy action, and now that the flashy action scene is over, The End."
tr1ckst3rAug 22, 2016 2:49 AM
Aug 22, 2016 9:10 AM

Aug 2008
A really good movie indeed. I've a hunch Mitsuki has something to do with Orochimaru when he stretch his hand but still a bit unexpected. Is he a clone of Orochimaru or does Orochimaru has wife?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 25, 2016 4:45 AM

Jun 2011
Ugh, the (forced) drama. Kishimoto's writing style has definitely changed over the time. Not a fan of Boruto at all, even when I knew he was set up to undergo a massive character development phase. I find the relationship between child(ren) and parent(s) really cringy for some reason, it just felt really unnatural. Sasuke calling Naruto a "usuratonkachi" now is also pure cringe.

tl;dr basically it's a really cringey movie.

The only part I really enjoyed was the action scene for Naruto/Sasuke, and the "for old school's sake" interaction between the older generations.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 31, 2016 2:53 AM

Mar 2010
I was genuinely surprised how good this was. Perhaps my expectations were very low but the plot and characters were much stronger than even in the main series. he younger generation could have been more fleshed out and I would have liked it more if Sarada was more Sasuke like than Sakura like. Basically no one else other than Boruto, Sasuke and Naruto had any prominent role or screen time. But still much better than in usual Naruto films. I also really liked that the villains looked extremely dangerous even though we knew nothing about them prior.

Overall, very nice character building for Boruto, Naruto and Sasuke. It definitely made the relationships healthier than in manga and Sasuke more likable. Still suffers from traditional Naruto drawbacks but given the source material, it was very good.
Oct 2, 2016 11:02 AM

Sep 2011
Man that part where Naruto tries to save everyone was so badass...
Oct 31, 2016 11:19 AM

Jan 2013
As soon as I saw Mitsuki I knew he had to be related to Orochimaru.
Sarada kinda sounds like Konohamaru when he was young.

Kinda surprised they advanced so much with their technology, I remember the communication system being a pretty big deal during the war, now they can just use phones and what not.

Ugh fck me, I almost had a heart attack thinking Naruto died, I even let out a few tears.

So many DBZ references aswell, Naruto blowing up reminded me of Goku saving his friends and son.
Then Momoshiki having that power being similar to the Androids 19 and 20.

The final fight was absolutely beautiful, looked as good as the final fight between Naruto and Ssauke.
The final Rasengan between Boruto and Naruto, so beautiful.

I have to say, kinda got annoyed with the bratty behaviour but I guess it was all setup for the amazing finale.

9/10

*Edit: End scene reveals Orochimaru is his father and probably even his mother aswell, considering the weird shit he's done.
Nov 7, 2016 5:39 AM

Aug 2013
Ugh this is just so fucking bad, it forced me to say that Sasuke is objectively better than any character appeared in this crap show.

And when i thought Kaguya is the worst villain (or that another retarded Otsusuki guy in the last movie), this movie just proved me wrong, again.

And lastly this should have Himawari as the protagonist instead of the imbecile mini-naruto. Would rather watch 90+ minutes of Himawari's chasing butterflies around the household than the imbecile and his forced drama shitshow.
loli_a_ravioliNov 7, 2016 5:42 AM
Nov 9, 2016 3:48 AM

Jul 2016
Just wanted to punch Boruto the whole movie and then he comes to the rescue.

Was pretty shit.

Fight scenes were epic but story was abysmal.
Nov 9, 2016 5:58 AM

Aug 2016
The entire storyline was flat and cliche especially the scene where Boruto ended the last epic fight (totally saw that coming, I cringed)
The only thing I enjoyed was seeing the original characters and what their offspring looked like.
Dec 6, 2016 4:48 AM

Dec 2010
Best part was the cameo of Orochimaru in the post credit scene in a ponytail hahaha
Dec 23, 2016 1:30 PM

Jul 2014
is this some kind of joke??, how come people take this shit seriously o_O!
Dec 27, 2016 12:42 PM

Jan 2011
This was probably my favourite Naruto movie, I really enjoyed it.

But holy shit, this film made me hate Boruto as a character. I didn't like him at all. He's a spoiled brat.

I liked everything about this movie except for him and I don't think I'll be following through with watching Boruto the tv series.
Jan 1, 2017 10:35 AM

Mar 2015
man, i thought the last one was bad but holy shit this...
Did kishimoto really wrote the story for this? Cant believe there are people who actually liked it 2/10
Jan 4, 2017 4:41 AM

Oct 2013
Holy shit the Naruto + Sasuke combo was really good. Honestly I don't care about this new generation stuff but this movie is worth watching for both Naruto and Sasuke interactions/fight scenes.
Jan 10, 2017 3:23 AM

Jun 2007
Pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed watching the movie c:
There were many aspects that I liked:

- Action! I have like 100+ something episodes to catch up with, so seeing naruto and co. use their advance techniques... and so frequently... beyond amazing
- Really liked the new generation's attitudes, sadara and boruto's goals, their advance skills for their age, and it was fun guessing who the parents were.
- Technology in the shinobi world.
- Nostalgia of seeing the young naruto in boruto
- The whole "cheating / taking shortcuts" and how it was handled. I was wondering when Boruto was going to get caught, what the consequences would be, and how it would impact his relationship with his dad..
- Seeing my OTP naruto and hinata c;

Felt quite bad for naruto being so overworked and how it impacted his whole family... I hope that he finds some balance in the upcoming boruto anime, which I'm mighty excited for :D!

8/10
Jan 30, 2017 5:11 PM

Dec 2016
Wow, this movie was So Good!!!

Good to see future konoha, still not enough kakashi, not even tsunade (a little bit orochimaru though)
Can't wait for the show!
Mar 24, 2017 2:45 AM
May 2012
Wow, Shino looks so out of place. He looks like Cyclops.
Anyway, it's a fun movie. Unlike other people, I didn't find Boruto annoying. Himawari is really cute.
I really like grown up Naruto and Sasuke.
Mar 25, 2017 10:43 PM

May 2015
Man, I don’t want to see Konohamaru like that Lol!

Is Killer Bee dead?!

Naruto is my main man and I'm glad he fulfilled his dream of becoming the Hokage, I know he is extremely busy but missing his cute daughter was a no, no!

Boruto was a brat but it was understandable... Naruto you can argue that he deserved some of that behavior but his Mom, Hinata didn’t deserve it... gald Boruto awake from all of that (he is a kid so I'm gonna give him pass) and him choosing his own path was nice to see (just because your father is the Hokage... that doesn’t mean that you have to follow her footsteps) main you that he didn’t want to become a Hokage but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to be a strong ninja/the best in the world beside he would support Sarada.

Sarada personality plus her blushed is cute AF. I want my unification of the branches (Sharingan & Byakuyan) ^_^

It was interesting to see each kid idolize the father of the other one...

I don’t know how this movie did it but I hated Sasuke, I can’t stand the dude (although her redemption arc/novel did make me be empathetic towards him) and this redemption (still without an arm/choosing to not have a replacement) being caring and understanding (with her daughter) plus being an excellent teacher (to Boruto) make me like/root for this motherf*cker. What kind of sorcery is this?!

The new Kages were impressive considering against who they were fighting...

Glad to see that last scene between Sasuke & Sakura, I was worried that he wasnt going to show how he trully felt towrd her and that scene make me realize tht he cares for her & her daughter.

So many question tho...
1. Is Rock Lee single? I spotted 2 dudes wearing his clothes in the exams… sons? Disciples?
2. Is Gara single?
3. The bubblegum kid that Boruto defeated look like the Raikage. Is he his son or Killer Bee?

And many more question I hope Boruto the animation clear things up for me.
Mar 30, 2017 1:36 PM

Jun 2015
The attack on the stadium was the best part.
That ending credits was amazing. It brought me to tears. It's a shame I took so long to watch this movie.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 1, 2017 7:26 PM

May 2010
To my surprise, this might be my favourite Naruto movie yet! In every previous film, LITERALLY, they go to some far-away land for some mission, meet some filler, boring villain, lose at first/have someone to save -> big battle at the end happens with a brand new rasengan.

I've got tired of this formula years ago, but here dull villains didn't even get that much screentime. Okay, okay, we did get big battle with brand new Naruto/Boruto rasengan, but hey, the rest was quite interesting. Like how ninja get to "cheat", seeing actual chuunin exam, Naruto being pretty awful father, Sasuke being actually sincere and mentor-like - that's something we can really care for and get emotionally invested in!

I'm definitely looking forward to Boruto series more right now! 7.5/10
Apr 15, 2017 9:45 AM

Dec 2012
Okay...that was...uhh...

DEFINITELY AWESOME

I must admit, I didn't think Boruto would interest me much. There are certain stories that are better off knowing when to end, but this only helped to further my appreciation of Naruto's journey to Hokage. It was also nice to see how becoming Hokage wasn't necessarily the finish line of wisdom and perfection, as he had much to learn about being a father while retaining that responsibility. I also feel as though the new generation of ninjas could easily grow on me, particularly Mitsuki. I have to say though, that was a real jaw dropper at the end. Orochimaru having a kid? Hmm, so is the father...Yamada (LIKE HELL!)? Ah but anyway, it was nice to see some of the other couples that were forming in Shippuuden and even eye opening to see which characters ended up together (Seriously, Chouji x Karui??? Whaa???).

As for Boruto himself, I liked seeing how he progressed from a spoiled brat who sought instant gratification to a bonafide shinobi in the making who was finally beginning to realize the time and effort that goes into becoming truly strong. When he put on Naruto's old jacket, I was like "Yaaaasss!" And that moment when Naruto gave him that huge rasengan? Daaaayum, lovin' it! The will of fire will carry on.

It's also refreshing to see how Boruto doesn't necessarily want to follow in Naruto's steps to become Hokage. He'd rather take after Sasuke. Speaking of, Sasuke is just so damn cool now. That fight at the beginning blew me away. I'm glad they decided to wrap up the loose ends of the Otsutsuki Clan in this movie as well instead of dragging that out into a new TV series.

9/10, I thought I was going to put the franchise to rest here. While I feel as though I got the closure I wanted on Naruto's journey, I'm definitely looking forward to a fresh start with Boruto and the next generation of ninja.
Apr 22, 2017 2:28 AM

Jul 2012
It was a bit over-the-top at the end, but overall, I really enjoyed this movie!

I still don't get who the white-skinned people are from the end of the main series, the last movie, and in this movie. Probably because I didn't watch the end of Naruto 😅

Mitsuki having Orochimaru as a parent was a bit weird. I wonder how he came to be. I guess we'll find out in the tv series!

And the ending credits were great. Loved the art style they used.
AndoNov 19, 2017 12:42 AM
Apr 28, 2017 12:41 PM

Sep 2014
Good movie. Really enjoyed it. So many nostalgic moments and seeing naruto all adult and responsible really made me feel strange ... lol

May 2, 2017 11:52 PM

Dec 2012
Was an okay movie. It didn't feel like a filler movie. Even those Kaguya dudes looked less filler than the main bad guy from The Last Trash and they're suppose to be related.

Speaking of Kaguya, so I guess that ends the storyline. A storyline out of nowhere because Madara was too OP and Naruto and co. couldn't beat him.

The movie should have been called Rushed - Naruto the movie because I was lmao at those rushed scenes like Boruto and Sarada's conversation earlier in the movie and mainly the final battle. This movie needed 20 more minutes unlike The Last Trash - Naruto the movie.

I see they had to weaken Naruto (and I guess Sasuke) just so Boruto can get the spotlight with that Father-Son Rasengan.

So Kishimoto created the whole Hagoromo with two sons story, yet he gives Naruto a second child and that child is irrelevant while Boruto is given the power of main character. What was the point in that? Is he trying to start another Indra and Ashura war? Have lessons not been learned?

Naruto and Sasuke walking up to Momoshiki and standing with that pose reminded me of Opening 19 and made me start playing "Blood Circulator" in my head.

So Mitsuki is Orochimaru's son? Explains why Orochimaru was looking female as hell. lol at Orochimaru watching them.

So the reason Kisihimoto gave Sasuke a daughter was so Naruto's son can hit it as if Naruto and Sasuke kissing each other wasn't enough.

So Shippuuden had a song called "Diver" and now Boruto has a song called "Diver." I like NTtW's version more. Also, KANA-BOON couldn't top "Silhouette"...not surprising.

Don't take performance enhancing drugs folks.
RobMay 3, 2017 10:00 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 4, 2017 2:14 AM

Jan 2014
the movie is good.

I actually like the idea of future ninja tools, it could be convenient in battle, but it could be useless if it distributed to all nation though. because everyone can also counter element too.
but true powers are still from hard work, no ninja tools can surpass Naruto and Sasuke powers (I think) since they both possess unnatural powers.

I wonder who's the girl that replace oonoki, and how the previous mizukage get married lol

another thing, why there's no information/news regarding killer bee defeat from hidden cloud village, isn't he died/missing?

I actually wishes for Naruto to use some truthseeker orbs into the fight and gonna use some levitation power, I'm sure it's gonna make Boruto jealous.

Boruto stripped from genin title and wearing Sasuke's headband, so he's rogue ninja now?

Boruto Rasengan quite cool, it dissapeared but still do damage. awesome.

Naruto and Sasuke descendant gonna cross path/switch position, Sarada aim to become Hokage (like Naruto), while Boruto aim to the "roaming Hokage" like Sasuke.

in the end, Boruto, you smooth as fuck. that's like telling Sarada "I'm gonna be your future husband".

of all Naruto movie, this is the best movie I've ever watched. 9/10.
May 11, 2017 6:28 AM
Dec 2009
As someone who has followed Naruto on and off since the beginning, honestly I loved it. The story and art are nothing to write home about but for anyone who "grew up" with Naruto it's fun to see these little stories about their children and adult lives. It seemed like pure nostalgia and fan service but that's what I came in expecting so I enjoyed it :) Obviously wouldn't recommend it to people who haven't seen much or the original series or Shippuden though!

Also I like seeing the mix of technology and ninja skills, hopefully there will be many more interesting stories with that in Boruto!
May 13, 2017 4:30 AM

Jul 2013
I watched this just to find out who's the child of who and of course who ended up with each other and who the Kages are and pretty much all the changes. I don't even know how much of this is canon but it was pretty fun and entertaining.

Anyway, damn. Naruto as a parent I can hardly believe it. Though I still don't see Boruto as a protagonist I should wait for him to grow on me an it would be hard to top Naruto. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna watch the new series lol
May 27, 2017 9:04 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't notice that boruto used the gentle fist until he fought shike
Jun 7, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
Flaw movie but it is a fan service movie and I for one enjoyed to the fullest. However, again not a fan of the power creeping toward DBZ level. And I do not like the how obsolete the other 4 kages in the series now.=(

Hard to see Boruto surpassing Naruto but it is a shonen, so expect alot of bullshit power ups along the way.
7/10
Best Naruto movie which isn't exactly an accomplishment considering how terrible the other movies are.
BornWithCHeeSeJun 7, 2017 11:59 AM
Jul 11, 2017 3:48 PM
Apr 2015
I just watched for the fight scenes with naruto and sasuke. Boruto doesnt really interest me, actually he doesnt. The way he treated his father was annoying. If he can really surpass his father than thats a lot of pointless power ups. Cant see any way in which he surpasses naruto then again theyll do the unthinkable. 7/10. Favorite movie was The Last
Aug 19, 2017 2:16 PM

May 2009
i don't usually enjoy naruto movies but i actually enjoyed this from beginning to end, was nice to see the progression of naruto and boruto's relationship too. sasuke fighting with 1 arm looks so badass
Aug 21, 2017 10:47 PM

Feb 2014
Finally got around to watching it! I really liked it! I'm glad that this movie really laid the path forward for Boruto. I find it cool that in Naruto, Naruto was learning how to become a great ninja, but Boruto is learning what it means to be a ninja. I really like that Naruto also takes inspiration from Sasuke and wants to be like him, while Sarada wants to be Hokage. I like the flipped rolls!

Also that blush by Sarada in the end! Boruto x Sarada is the one and only ship, but it's best ship.

I look forward to when the tv series catches up to this point and fleshes out some of the chunin exam more.
Nov 15, 2017 3:00 PM

Dec 2008
Orochimaru had sex?! Was it with a snake? Is Mizuki a human-snake hybrid?!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» 8-tails dead? 1-7 aswell then?

Aapjuh - Apr 14, 2017

2 by darkestTimes »»
Mar 18, 2022 9:36 AM

» What to watch first?

SouL_Prisoner - Jun 6, 2017

7 by nightscape94 »»
Nov 6, 2017 11:06 AM

» Boruto : Naruto the Movie?

LokoFive - Oct 27, 2016

4 by Abyhape »»
May 3, 2017 10:54 AM

» The New Gen

Tatyonna - Nov 21, 2016

0 by Tatyonna »»
Nov 21, 2016 7:48 AM

» How do you feel about Boruto's main character?

Alpha101 - Oct 19, 2016

26 by KingRequiem »»
Oct 24, 2016 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.