Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2015 12:58 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Serena got her second key, this time competing against Sana and Nene. Nothing much to say, the competition was pretty similar to the previous (her performances are, by far, the best ones imo). Can't wait to see Eevee dancing on stage, she is so cute (I wonder if she could actually perform her dance, since she is shy as hell).

Looks like we have to wait one extra week to the gym battle, I'm really looking forward to see it.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 18, 2015 12:23 PM

Feb 2014
Well that was...meh. I'm just waiting for this gym battle and then for the next season. Wonder how Ash is gonna win it when he hasn't been training too much, at least it didn't seem like he was.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Oct 18, 2015 7:42 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I didn't really like Serena's performance.

Farfetchtd's expression when the girl got the answer wrong xD

Preview for next episode, Olimpia makes her debut. About time.

Oct 19, 2015 9:11 AM

Nov 2009
I liked the seedbomb firework. (that was an awesome move, didn't know Seedbomb can do that)

I want to watch that performance instead.

Too bad they're on the villains aka losers plot, so no matter how skillful or talented they are, they will never win. (especially with the past few, Musashi (Jessy) haven't tried to sabotage anyone anymore, she's doing this legit and possibly even more dedicated than Serena)

Serena's performance isn't bad either, since she took Eevee's awesome dance, she would probably end up losing if she didn't get that Eevee.

As for Sana (Shauna)... I can't tell if she was just dancing in the Fairy Wind non-stop the entire time or there's some other new things... cause the anime cut her and didn't show anything in the middle and the end (finish) the Fairy Wind is still there.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 21, 2015 12:32 PM

Oct 2014
I think the Pokemon performances may have the most logical set of rules out of any contest style show. The ones in Hoenn had the battle portion which was "not a battle"but still set up exactly like a battle, same with Sinnoh. But here, there's a beginning competition which requires both the person and the pokemon to work together, and then the performances are based on the individuals' skills and the audience's judgement.

Of course, the fact that Serena has only ever had two pokemon participate means she's had less variety, but then, she's only participated twice. It's irritating that Jessie messed with Serena's performance, even though she never intended to cause her trouble. But I liked that she never tried to steal the key or something like that, which is what she would have done in any other situation.

I could almost see Team Rocket moving away from a non-villainous role.
Nov 5, 2015 10:18 AM

Sep 2009
I really like Eevee as a Pokémon but Serenas Eevee is just so aweful x.x
I mean I can understand that it is shy and doesn't like people but it's somewhat annoying =/

Dec 16, 2015 7:46 AM

Nov 2014
Timid Eevee is so cute ^,^
Good thing they were able to change the order around so Serena could have more time to look for Eevee, but I think either way she wouldn't have missed it...She found Eevee pretty quickly xP

Jessie's performances are always pretty good compared to the others. I really liked the way she dressed up Pumpkaboo in the first contest, and this time she used Gourgeist has a giant light to shine a jack-o-lantern face onto the stage. Pretty neat ^_^
Jan 29, 2016 5:25 AM

Jul 2013
Awww, the fireworks scared Eevee like a real animal. I cried when they couldn't find it!

Poor Eeevee, I can't wait to see it be in one of the performances.

Serena's performance was great! I am so glad she won!

But Shawna and Jessie's performances were also really great and inspired.
Oct 9, 2016 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
Pierre Sakaki is back!

Serena's outfit under than gown. Slaying.

Baka Satoshi knew Serena had a performance coming up and still told her Eievui was missing.

Serena wins again. She'll most likely lose the next one so she wins the final contest. You know...drama.
RobOct 9, 2016 9:10 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.