Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2015 5:59 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not only were they boldly having sex in the taxi, they were doing it on their way to the husband's funeral, and no doubt they killed him themselves! No shame XD

And then the swimmer two, asif get into the taxi to talk about secret stuff. Are they stupid? Even tell the taxi guy to drive in a circle, what money wasters (unless free taxi)

Also, how do the imprisoned girls go toilet if they do go??

And this I haven't really thought about before, but isn't the guy licking the dildo kinda gay XD not that I mind.

Newayz the gangrape of twins with each girl getting overpowered by two guys was pretty hot the somewhat short time it lasted (*´¬`*). Rape of swimmer girl was pretty hot as well showing off her ass and pussy quite well. Her helplessly as she cried and made such empty threats were delicious
(っ˘w˘ς)
Taxii guy is great with his verbal harassment.
User-sanOct 10, 2015 6:02 AM
Jun 27, 2016 8:53 AM

Oct 2009
Being put off of the regular team just because she gets second result... How many members are there in the regular team, one?

User-san said:
Also, how do the imprisoned girls go toilet if they do go??

More importantly, why is no one bothered that they do not appear either at home or school?

User-san said:
And this I haven't really thought about before, but isn't the guy licking the dildo kinda gay XD not that I mind.

Satsuki asked to pull out the dildo, but couldn't she just do it herself? Her hands were handcuffed but it's not like she couldn't reach her legs. Or was she just afraid to do it herself?

User-san said:
Newayz the gangrape of twins with each girl getting overpowered by two guys was pretty hot the somewhat short time it lasted (*´¬`*).

Agreed, it could last longer. That was the only scene that got me excited so far
Jun 28, 2016 4:47 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
More importantly, why is no one bothered that they do not appear either at home or school?
It's possible there are people, but just not shown. Not like they can do much anyways XD
Serhiyko said:
Satsuki asked to pull out the dildo, but couldn't she just do it herself? Her hands were handcuffed but it's not like she couldn't reach her legs. Or was she just afraid to do it herself?
Was probably fear, I guess. Would be pretty funny if she did do it herself though.
Oct 8, 2017 7:34 AM
Jul 2018
I liked how the guy copulating in the taxi was named Hirohito. Also, the protagonist seems to have gotten his ear pierced during the time between the second and third episode. Here's his head during episode 1.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 12:05 PM
Sep 4, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2010
The twin sister gangbang was good! I wish their scenes were longer. The show didn't even show the bastards coming into their holes.

Misaki's r*pe scene at the end was delicious. She gives great head! I wish the MC could come multiple times like in other hentai. I wanted him to release his load down her throat.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kojin Taxi Episode 5 Discussion

User-san - Oct 13, 2015

2 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 8, 2023 11:13 AM

Poll: » Kojin Taxi Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Oct 12, 2015

3 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 4, 2023 7:41 PM

Poll: » Kojin Taxi Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Oct 9, 2015

3 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 4, 2023 6:13 PM

Poll: » Kojin Taxi Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Oct 8, 2015

2 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 2, 2023 8:25 PM

» Hmmm...

Yanoflies - Sep 10, 2010

6 by sinzan »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.