Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 9, 2015 3:32 PM

Pretty sad. I wasn't expecting him to die so quick..

The opening is definitely catching on for me, I listened to it twice before watching the episode. Everyone is still bagging on Yato hard even now lol his reactions are hilarious.

Excited to see how the plot advances.

Oct 9, 2015 3:36 PM

So Suzuha died.. I thought those wolve creatures were visualisation of how those painful words feel..But still death is tragic :c

I Don't know do I like or do I not the thing that they remove facial features when character is far , they look like slendermans then..

Imagine Yukine's reaction to friend's death..omg

AND ALSO HIYORI WAS CHEWING ALTHOUGH IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE SHE TOOK A BITE

Oct 9, 2015 3:40 PM

Orionite_ said:
So Suzuha died.. I thought those wolve creatures were visualisation of how those painful words feel..But still death is tragic :c

I Don't know do I like or do I not the thing that they remove facial features when character is far , they look like slendermans then..

Imagine Yukine's reaction to friend's death..omg

That was her second sandwich :D

Oct 9, 2015 3:48 PM

i just love these characters. This arc seems more interesting and I liked Suzuha.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh

Oct 9, 2015 3:51 PM

Kyruga said:
Orionite_ said:

That was her second sandwich :D

Okay xd , now remembered there were 3 ones ._. :3

Oct 9, 2015 4:02 PM

Wow that was brutal compared to the manga Bones. Next week will be awesome tho.
[center]

Oct 9, 2015 4:50 PM

This was a good build-up episode, I especially liked how they enhanced the overall effect of some scenes- like when Suzuha died and the promise of blooming Sakura obscured him from view.

Oct 9, 2015 4:58 PM

Sucks that Suzuha was killed off already. And right after he and Yukine's friendship was really taking off. I also enjoyed that mini-fight between Yato and Kugaha, and it looks like he and Nora are scheming to take down Bishamon.
"Ousama Game was a mistake."

-Me, and probably every single person watching that damn show.

Oct 9, 2015 5:17 PM

Quite the buildup this week. Really sad that as soon as Yukine makes a friend they die.

Wonder what'll happen with Bishamon. Kinda makes me want to read the manga.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?

Oct 9, 2015 5:23 PM

WHAT. Suzuha, an excellent character who had good potential for further development and attachment. You cant commit character slaughter on someone like that!

It looks like this regalia Doctor guy is able to control a few phantoms and is siding with Nora.

Oct 9, 2015 5:24 PM

All these serious things happening, and I'm just sitting here wishing Hiyori would wrap her legs around my head like she did to Yato.

Oct 9, 2015 5:25 PM

I see what they did there,
this is basically prequel
to the OVA

Well, a snake has
appeared, eh?

Hmmm, let's see if Bishamon
will be able to overcome the
upcoming trial in a sense
cause you know having a large
number of followers has its
disadvantage

Oct 9, 2015 5:27 PM

First friend Yukine and has died, to very sad; -;

Oct 9, 2015 6:14 PM

Honestly I thought the second episode was leagues better than episode one...I kinda feel like episode 1 was more like a filler compared to this one and looking forward to watching more since the build up for whats going to happen next is really pulling me in XD

The opening is starting to sound really good btw O.O
Heyy are you a fan of the anime Hidan No Aria AA??

If so please come check out my youtube channel were I talk about the anime(:

My thoughts on Hidan No Aria episode 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQIydFOE7O8

My prediction video for Hidan No Aria episode 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCX8IoxsklE

Oct 9, 2015 6:25 PM

This was somewhat sad, especially how Suzuha was forgotten, not so much for his death, as it just sort of happened.

Bishamon's family isn't much of one to be wanting to be any more of a burden to Bishamon. I hope this doesn't turn to something like a regalia massacre.

Oct 9, 2015 6:26 PM

No! Not Yukine first friend!

Oct 9, 2015 6:29 PM

Great episode, I knew having that many Regalias had it's disadvantages. Too many to keep track of.

Oct 9, 2015 6:30 PM
Man, F that guy!

Oct 9, 2015 6:45 PM

Suzuha made me cry again. His story really reminds you that Regalia are dependent on both their masters and normal humans yet humans forget them easily and even masters themselves don't always call their names.

It's also really nice to see Yato show his badass side during that fight with Kuruga after all that teasing from Hiyori and Tenjin lol

if summer can show me dreams, then
lost time  memory
let's go to before you were taken away
 anime watching challenge listmanga reading challenge list

Oct 9, 2015 6:47 PM

Quite a good ep. Don't know whether to say it feels rushed a bit or not. But I can't wait for the next ep.

Join reddit r/anime community!

Oct 9, 2015 6:49 PM

Great episode, I really like this plot and animation style, situations that seem quiet get complicated in a short time and then great twists happen, I'm eager for the next episodes ..

Oct 9, 2015 7:05 PM

Very good. Humour is great. The sudden death was a bit strange. The talk about fixing the girls body is getting a bit old now. Interesting build up to Bishamon story.

Oct 9, 2015 7:41 PM

I noticed they cut and rearranged some events from the manga. No wonder the pace felt a bit rushed. Not to say it was a bad thing but I just hope they don't fuck it up. Anyways, this was a nice episode. The part where Yukine mentioned about Hiyori forgetting them was quite emotional; I teared up a bit haha. Oh can't wait for the umbrella scene next episode.

Oct 9, 2015 7:47 PM

The visuals look amazing. Also some nice bgm this week.

Oct 9, 2015 7:49 PM

Like how it's already jumping into the story. Was expecting it to take a few more episodes.

Next episode looks great. The scene where Bishamon points the gun at Yukine gave me a chill.

Oct 9, 2015 7:57 PM

Holy shit I was not prepared for Suzuha's death :( I can't imagine how Yukine will react...I figure Yato will be the one to tell him since he sensed it and all but gosh I don't know if my heart can take it!

Barion-Zara said:
Bisha's nice and all but all she's doing is creating a fake family. Everyone forces themselves to act happy in front of her. That's gonna bite her in the ass. And now the regalia are already starting to lose respect for Kazuma. Shit's getting real.

This sums it up quite nicely. I wonder why the blight on her neck disappeared? Or was that an illusion that Kuguha was playing on Kazuma? Who knows. But yeah I understand Bishamon's sentiment but when you have so many people to take care of and draw strength from at the same time just one weak link can fuck the whole thing up. I wonder why Kuguha is specifically targeting her though...does he feel like she isn't rutheless enough, and that Yato can somehow bring her down? Guess I'll found out his motive later.

linchpin said:
I hope Hiyori realizes that Yato and Yukine need her and gives up on wanting to be "fixed". I wonder if she can choose to stay in soul-form. Them being together forever would be really nice :)

On a side note... I know Nora is... what she is, but she's also quite... interesting.

I've been feeling the same way about Hiyori for a while. Although I'm sure having your soul pop out of your body is quite annoying, I feel like it wouldn't be too bad if she could control it better (because it seems like she's still having issues from what I saw in the first ep). It'd be a lot to ask from her but Yato and Yukine do need her, and if she were to disappear now it would be big trouble for them...

Oct 9, 2015 8:07 PM

Yukine never found out that his friend's dead? :'(

Seems like this season will be filled with more angst

Oct 9, 2015 8:13 PM

I am loving the way they are adapting the story this season.
This arc is so important to the story and I was really worried if they would handle it well, but so far so good.
I can't wait to watch some scenes animated, it's gonna be epic!
For those who haven't read the manga and are talking shit about Hiyori you really have no idea of what you're talking about. Hiyori is a very important part of the story, just wait and see.
Anyway, great episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 9, 2015 8:15 PM

phoe_enix said:
Yukine never found out that his friend's dead? :'(

Seems like this season will be filled with more angst

Angst is Noragami second name lol just wait and see ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 9, 2015 8:17 PM

What was the point in letting Suzuha die. Maybe to bring about more mishaps. I believe it be go towards comedy .. Dont know why

Oct 9, 2015 8:54 PM

Suzuha's backstory was so bittersweet. He had known that girl for years ever since she was a little girl and eventually became a beautiful adult. He hadn't seen her in years either so seems like she truly has forgotten about him. I can't believe Suzuha died like that though, so sad. I really don't like Kugaha. Of course we all know Kugaha was the one that pretty much killed Suzuha but it was really Nora's wolves that had eaten him up.

Yukine and Yato are now worried that Hiyori may eventually forget about them. Darn, my heart wasn't prepared for this. Yukine will break so hard once he ever finds out about Suzuha's death. ;~;
5/5

Oct 9, 2015 9:14 PM

Rest in peace, Suzuha.
Kuguha the bastard

Really enjoyed this episode. That small action scene Yato vs Kuguha was good too.
Can't wait for the next ep >.<

vikki7783 said:

It definitely won't overtake the manga, they're right at the beginning of the Bishamon arc which is around chapter 17 or so, and there are like 60 chapters in total.

Been wondering where to begin reading for this particular arc, so thanks for that. :D

Oct 9, 2015 10:00 PM

Ahh, one of the saddest parts in the arc has been animated..
Suzuha </3

Oct 9, 2015 11:04 PM

LOL at Yato's texts such a petty God. Dark episode overall which has lead them to doubting Kazuma because of his investigation.

Oct 9, 2015 11:39 PM
Based Bishamon

Oct 10, 2015 12:41 AM

Criticized the first ep for being dull, this was very good.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Oct 10, 2015 1:20 AM

Those texts by Yato tho, lol. Liked the 2nd ep waaaay more than the first.

Guess it's a 4.5/5 .

Oct 10, 2015 1:44 AM

Suzuha already dead. That escalated quickly. Didn't expect that.
Modified by Zapredon, Oct 10, 2015 2:37 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.

Oct 10, 2015 2:00 AM

I was bored after first ep as there was nothing new in it but now the story picked up a lot. But this episode was so evil. First we get the Suzuha back story just to feel for him and then feel bad seeing him dead. Well, it was clear that there won't be a happy ending for him, it was 30 years after all.

Oct 10, 2015 2:02 AM

Nice ep. This is one of those shows that I've liked from the start even if I cannot really explain why.

Lol @ Yato hiding & sending texts...

Oct 10, 2015 2:23 AM

Okay damn, the feels ;.;
Good episode, but daaamnnnn
-cries in a corner-

Oct 10, 2015 2:35 AM

Truth4Lies said:
The story Yukine's friend told him about seeing the girl every summer, and watching her age while he wouldn't, reminded me of a brilliant (short) movie Brains Base made a few years ago called Hotarubi no Mori e. I can't recommend it enough.

Oct 10, 2015 2:52 AM

>Yukine crying

Oh shut up Yuki Kaiji
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch

Oct 10, 2015 2:57 AM
Mozzarella Stick

Maybe it's because I've read the manga I find this a bit boring. It's nice and all but knowing everything already just meh. Or maybe it's because I never liked this Kugaha guy.

That apart I am waiting for some parts in this arc a lot and yeah. I am excited for things.

Bishamon bae af.

Oct 10, 2015 2:58 AM

aww Suzuha didn't deserve that :( he was just a pure flower child ;~;
and watching the wolves kill him is messed up
anyway the preview looks promising so i can't wait for next ep!

Oct 10, 2015 3:09 AM
Looks like there is a traitor in Bishamon's circle.

Oct 10, 2015 4:46 AM

Wow that was awesome even though brutal is a much better adjective to use to describe what happened to Suzuha. I can't wait to see how they animate the rest of the arc, next time seems promising!!

Any idea why the episode count was removed?

Oct 10, 2015 4:58 AM

Digital_Fuzion said:
YEEART said:
OP so good, I jizz outta my ears
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.

Oct 10, 2015 5:15 AM

Omg! There was the first death from this season... Why dis Kaguha-san killed Suzuha-kun? I'm sad :(
Maloween 2017
Main Candies

Oct 10, 2015 5:32 AM

Suzuha's story reminds me of Hotarubi no Mori e

nice bisha/regalia fan service

regalia names are cluster fuck in this series

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »