Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 17, 2018 1:05 PM

i love when it gets more serious and less comedic. Really enjoyed this episode nice little fight between Yato and the Dr.

Sep 27, 2018 10:33 PM
Okay, i'm honestly pissed. I was starting to love Suzuha but then he just gets killed off?? Wth, that made me so sad, seeing him getting eaten. T.T

Ahh omg I feel so bad for Kazuma! He just cares for Lady Bishamon, but then this whole thing was started by Kugaha, whom I currently don't like. :/ Also, what's up with that other girl? I hope she's not actually bad, and will eventually talk things out with Lady Bishamon with what seems to be jealousy that she isn't getting as much attention as the other Regalias, i'm guessing?

I liked Yukine in the beginning of season one but, towards the middle, I was like ehh and finally liked him again in the last few episodes, but I think i'm starting to actually love him this season! i'm just glad he's finally not all whiny, and actually gets along with Yato this time around (compared to season one, I mean).

Dec 21, 2018 5:10 AM

Suzuha's lonely tale about the cherry tree's some real hard-hitting Hotarubi shit right there. It's already tragic enough that he was forgotten by Tomoko but to be killed by getting mauled while he was in a very deep state of despair because of being forgotten by everyone was really sad. Yukine found a friend in him but that was cut short too abruptly.

Yukki really worrying about the possibility of Hiyori forgetting about him was very sad too because she's a really good friend of theirs and Yato had begun to worry about that too because if she forgets about him, there's a big chance that he'll fade away because he's such a minor god.

Kugaha's apparently pissed towards Bishamon being a very benevolent master to her Regalia no matter how incapable they are in battle so he thought that it would be a good thing to pick them off one by one starting from the ones she interacts with the least to slowly kill her. I don't know what someone like him truly intends to pull off with Nora but it's definitely a bad thing.

Apr 1, 11:07 AM

Aaaaaaand he's dead. That was certainly unexpected, guess Yukine will be quite pissed. Also good job Kazuma of trusting the one guy you shouldn't trust.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store