Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 7, 2015 1:06 AM

Aug 2013
Summary?... Crying - The Animation

Seriously, there wasn't even like a 10 minute gap where a character wasn't bursting into fucking tears for no reason.

"who am I?" - starts crying
"stares at somebody" - starts crying
"are you going to club?" - starts crying

All of the emotional impact was totally ruined because they tried to shove emotion down the viewers throat every 11 seconds.

Also found it incredibly goddamn stupid how one of the major issues of this story was Mirai not having her memories...and it ends with her not having her memories. They took that major plot issue and resolved it...by just removing it.

The entire time she kept asking who she was. They kept bringing up nostalgia moments. She kept seeing fragments of her memories. She is given her memories by the bad guy and she sees everything. And it ends with? Her not having her memories anymore. No logical reason for it. She just doesn't have them.

On the plus side, she may not have her memories but at least it ended on a happy note.
Bad guy dies. Everybody is reunited. They actually become a legit couple.

But honestly, aside from like 30 extra seconds of dialogue that ending was almost identical to Tamako Love Story.

Typical KyoAni material tbh. And this movie really encompasses everything I like and hate about KyoAni all mixed together.

6/10
Dec 12, 2015 9:43 PM

Feb 2010
Jonesy974 said:
Summary?... Crying - The Animation

Agree with that lol, this movie is a -heavy- crying every minutes
but overall, it's a good movie Akiyama x Mirai is the best, boy's tears are rare bro.. rare! 7/10
roppuriJan 6, 2016 7:46 PM

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Dec 13, 2015 10:20 PM

Jul 2012
For someone who didn't particularly enjoy the TV series, I thought this movie was really good. I don't think they ever answered how Mirai came back or why she lost her memories, but they did resolve a lot of other things. And Akihiro was being stupid as fuck in the beginning.

It's like Mitsuki heard what I was saying when she said this

With all the negative things out of the way, I'm a sucker for emotional scenes and this show had quite a few :p We also got backstories for characters that needed it, and I loved the ending šŸ˜Š
Dec 24, 2015 10:37 AM

Jun 2012
Goddamn this was even better than the show. That final scene after the credits :')
Dec 28, 2015 2:36 AM
Dec 2015
this has put the anime series on a very high note! absolutely loved it!
I doubt for a new season /movie or anything on this as its been wrapped up nicely.
What do you guys think?(:
Dec 28, 2015 11:17 PM

Jan 2011
You can't deny it's heart warming. So I'm a sucker for that. However, they push the drama way to far imo and it still feels splintered. The story is set to be deep but I'm just left with this impression that it's shallow but trying to be deep. That's my big issue. Very pretty to watch with a great resolution. I enjoyed the entire series on the whole but just my little issues.
Jan 3, 2016 3:24 AM

Dec 2014
I liked the series, but i gotta say, it was trash.

Luckily the movie takes on a more serious tone. And, it was not bad, the emotions were portrayed properly, maybe too many tears but who cares.

I really liked Hiroomi and Izumi. The family postcard gave me the feels, siblings love :3
flo7Feb 24, 2016 9:06 AM
Jan 3, 2016 10:57 PM
Sep 2015
Just finished it. Movie started out slow but understandable. And got faster. Then got really confusing. Then a couple small answers were given while nothing big was explained at all, and some explanations simply confused everything even more and created more questions. The whole last third of the movie can be described by "WTF".

And of course the biggest question of all from the ending of the series - how Mirai got back - wasn't even alluded to. At all.

But hey, they became a couple at the end. Congrats. That would make a for satisfying ending for a romance series that's primarily romance and doesn't have any major non-romantic plot things going on. This isn't that.
kalinimeJan 3, 2016 11:02 PM
Jan 4, 2016 8:46 PM

Sep 2014
Another overrated anime, 8.42 srsly, what's so special about this "power of feelings bullshit"?
Can't see the point of this movie.
Jan 29, 2016 9:31 PM

May 2014
kalinime said:
Then got really confusing. Then a couple small answers were given while nothing big was explained at all, and some explanations simply confused everything even more and created more questions. The whole last third of the movie can be described by "WTF".

And of course the biggest question of all from the ending of the series - how Mirai got back - wasn't even alluded to. At all.
\
Yea, confusion would be the key word for this anime. I totally agree.

Utterly befuddled. Yea. uhmm 7/10 looks cool, seemed uhm pretty awesome and tear-evoking, but not for me. Plot was choppy and confused, like how did that guy lose and eye, was he dead or seomthing. Who was that old geezer dude? Those are just elementary level unanswered questions, lets's not even delved into the plot. So was it a dream they were in? What was his mom? Questions...Questions...and more. But they tried to make it a happy ending.

no, this movie should have been part of the original season and have more of an explanation. Good ANIME execution, poor story execution. The story was convoluted and seemed totally contrived at many parts
7/10 at best, h ave seen worse, would not watch again anytime soon.
Feb 12, 2016 4:09 AM

Feb 2009
I didn't think much of the anime but I absolutely adored this movie. I felt like it was absolutely necessary after the series, and gave everything a nice finale. I rated it pretty high because it was totally what I wanted from the series, a dark fantasy and actual character development with back story. I felt like the anime kinda failed to deliver that dark fantasy genre, because the comedy was awkwardly placed and sometimes just not needed. With this movie it goes straight into the main story, and delivers well. Great watch!
Feb 19, 2016 9:29 AM
Feb 2016
Still,no kiss....So frustrated...huh
Feb 20, 2016 8:49 PM

Jul 2007
It's interesting to hear how people felt about this movie. I didn't love the first season but had a good time with it for a first watch. Since I just finished it, I decided to watch this movie as well.

To me the pros of the movie was the strong art, fleshing out of the characters somewhat, decent pacing, and the conclusion of the characters at the end. However, it frustrated me how they kinda spent a good chunk of the movie fixing the reset they did at the start. This reset to me really seemed to negate the whole of the tv series and that bothered me. I also didn't feel like the action was as captivating as the tv series, though the stronger romance was a plus.

All n all, the two were pretty close, I gave the tv series an 8 out of 10 (low 8, it ended alright but if it had the after-movie shots it would have been tons better). And a high 7 out of 10 for the movie.
Mar 3, 2016 10:59 AM

Oct 2015
Too much to say and little control of language for do it.
I loved the movie. I feel the same structure than complete serie, all its ingredents: comedy, action, romance. I like the stories like that.
Dark-mirai was cool.
I feel bad for akihito when decides no tell Mirai about they time togheter. Somentimes loves someone means than you can be happy, i don´t know i think this.
Past of Mirai a bit deeper.
Nice ending and confession.
Nothing more than say.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 7, 2016 9:54 PM

Oct 2009

This was really bad. Found myself repeatedly wanting to turn this movie off. Somehow I suffered through it all. People say Kaneki is suffering. No. Kyoukai no Kanata is suffering. I really just wanted to see suggestive poses of Izumi but we got NONE. And she was in a skin tight leather suit too! WHERE ARE THE IZUMI ASS SHOTS!?

Just a brief summary of why this movie is bad:
* The movie was too ambitious. It included too many relationships with too many issues, resulting in the movie not having enough time to go in depth with any of em.
* It became too melodramatic when it came to Akihito and Mirai's relationship. It came off like a badly written fanfic.
* The plot wasn't deep or even interesting. Its only role was to act as a setting for the characters to derp around in. Unfortunately, because there was too much going on, the movie was unable to go in depth with any of them. Mindless plot + bad characters + no ass shots of Izumi in her skin tight leather suit = Bad movie.
lucjanMar 7, 2016 10:10 PM

Mar 16, 2016 5:31 AM

Apr 2015
Antearion said:
P.S. You will cry A LOT.
And yet I didn't shed a single tear while watching this. Am I being heartless, or are the others here just too emotional?

7/10. I didn't like the whole amnesia part, but I'm glad Mirai didn't regain her memories. That would be too cliche. Also, I loved the fact that Mirai and Akkey are together now.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Mar 23, 2016 4:20 PM

Jan 2014
IMSadBiscuit said:
Am I being heartless, or are the others here just too emotional?

No, I don't really get why this movie is rated so highly either. I actually liked it a lot less than the series. Yes, the animation was godly, and Hiro'omi finally became boss, but the process the plot and the characters went through frankly felt like a repetition of the series, and nothing more. At the same time non of the issues from the series were resolved, in fact only more were added, and the emotional themes felt forced. In fact is was so sweet, I think I'll move forward my check-up appointment with the dentist.

Some notes:
  • Is it not implied that Akihito's 'mom' and Mirai's 'mom' are sisters, in other words, is Akihito dating his first cousin?
  • Does anyone else feel sorry for Mitsuki MVP? She has that special family to begin with, she sees the guy she has a massive crush on die painfull deaths again and again, she then proceeds to fix his relationship with their kouhai, and everyone acts like they wouldn't expect anything less of her. Even at the 'happy end' she is seen walking a bit behind the group.
  • Finally, did I spot a small hidden Hiro'omi x Nino ship (or rather inflatable boat) there?
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Apr 14, 2016 1:43 PM
Mar 2008
Too convoluted and the whole memory loss plot was fucking stupid, just shows how lazy the writers are.
May 4, 2016 5:28 AM

Mar 2015
Too much forced tears in this movie. I didnt cry at all.

I thought of recycling plot when I watched this.

Action was pretty much okay, not good not bad.

Romance was kinda dull, i dont like that much.

Movie: 7/10

ED: Animation - 3.8/5, Song - 4.7/5
Jun 11, 2016 9:38 AM
Nov 2014
This movie is overrated.

The movie just dragged on for too long, I actually check the time multiple times.

Compared to the anime it was a let down.

"I'm getting... so... SAD" Not. It felt like they were trying to force the emotions down our throat.

"YOU'RE... YOU'RE MY..." Just fcking get on with it.

The pacing was shit. Where's the tension?
DiaXisHDJun 11, 2016 10:11 AM
Jun 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Nov 2007
Didn't expect this type of ending for this movie, but I loved it nonetheless. Hope KyoAni goes back to these types of anime in the future.
Jun 21, 2016 4:10 AM

Jun 2011
_Dazzle_ said:
kalinime said:
Then got really confusing. Then a couple small answers were given while nothing big was explained at all, and some explanations simply confused everything even more and created more questions. The whole last third of the movie can be described by "WTF".

\
Yea, confusion would be the key word for this anime. I totally agree.

Utterly befuddled. Yea. uhmm 7/10 looks cool, seemed uhm pretty awesome and tear-evoking, but not for me. Plot was choppy and confused, like how did that guy lose and eye, was he dead or seomthing. Who was that old geezer dude? Those are just elementary level unanswered questions, lets's not even delved into the plot. So was it a dream they were in? What was his mom? Questions...Questions...and more. But they tried to make it a happy ending.

no, this movie should have been part of the original season and have more of an explanation. Good ANIME execution, poor story execution. The story was convoluted and seemed totally contrived at many parts
7/10 at best, h ave seen worse, would not watch again anytime soon.

YES FINALLY SOMEONE FEELS WHAT I FEEL. Frustrating how high this movie is rated with all these flaws that really bugged me.
Jul 10, 2016 3:49 AM

Mar 2015
This was alright, it ended on a good note!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 12, 2016 4:33 PM

Aug 2013
I have mixed feelings about this movie. I loved the series but the movie didn't give me the same emotional impact for some reason. I have to agree with some people who say it wasn't paced well. It didn't have the same kind of comedy SOL moments the TV show had, and there seemed to be too much going on for me to care about. Like the whole side-plot about Izumi felt quite hollow. Given that the TV show made me almost shed some tears at the last episode, I was expecting the movie to be even better, but it's kind of a let down. Other than being beautifully animated (as expected), I also think the OST could have been better, more varied. I might have felt some more emotion if they used the TV OP as an insert song or something.

Despite all that it was entertaining enough for an 8/10.
Jul 14, 2016 1:47 AM

Jan 2013
Wish there wasn't a need for all that action, random villains, dream sequences, and other nonsense.
Still I liked the first half and the ending.
Jul 19, 2016 11:13 PM

Feb 2013
Finally watched this!!! So good! Just like the first season!!!

My only problem with it.....is that why and how did he plan on keeping her cursed blood a secret? Like....eventually she was going to cut herself....and eventually her memories were going to come back.....so why keep everything a secret????

But other than that little bit of a flaw (I get it, it's a story, and without that plot it would have been boring lol)

9/10
Aug 5, 2016 6:44 AM

Aug 2010
The first half of the movie was why won't senpai notice me xd and other is just I don't even now -.-
Aug 6, 2016 4:04 PM

Nov 2015

Well, it was a good movie. There were moments of wonder, bittersweet, and sadness. The fact that Kihito didn't want to tell Mirai about her past was sad, but it's because he wanted her to get her normal life. Akihito is a good guy. Maybe the situation could have been handled differently but that's the way he did. I won't lie, I often found myself thinking "Why??".

While I say it was a good movie, it still has the same sins as the main series and the "prequel" OVA as plotholes, or situations that because are not explained in detail or sometimes at all lead you to think they are plot holes, sudden changes in scenery that leave you thinking if it is real, an illusion, or it's just a hidden meaning, also sudden apparitions of characters.

Things that I have to point out:
  • I still have no idea how Mirai survived, at least Akihito said that because of something she survived but she lost her memories, maybe a sacrifice of some troll of Kyokai no Kanata.
  • I still have no idea why Miroku was after the Kyoukai no Kanata.
  • I have no idea what Miroku was after in this movie.
  • I have no idea what was miroku cooking that he burned half of his face and lost an eye... let alone that he died before Akihito and company got to him. He said he could transfer his consciousness to Izumi but... that didn't happen...
  • Izumi is still the epitome of sensuality.
  • Hiroomi dresses really good.
  • In the end, what was the cure for that youmu that they all get infected with? LOVE? Because it apparently transmitted via someone watching it (?) and we see Izumi suffering, even Akihito and Mitsuki, but then... it's all gone. A couple of hugs and everybody is cured.
  • No Izumi vs Ayaka fight.
  • Still no idea what or who Akihito's mother really is. Let alone his father.

I think the end of this movie was to give more drama to the Akihito x Mirai relationship because I see no point in this jaja.

I don't know, 7/10 or 8/10... the plot holes make me want to give it 7/10...
HumbertoZeroAug 6, 2016 4:17 PM
Aug 20, 2016 5:09 AM

Dec 2010
I like how so few of you show any regards to the plot and the antagonists. It was cool to see what happened to the two, but we didn't get a proper conclusion to the struggle. I felt that was the real struggle we wanted to see overcome.

Instead, y'all are focused on crying and giving 9+ out of 10s just for the tear jerking.
Aug 20, 2016 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
Well, for better or worse, this series finally has a conclusive ending. A lot more conclusive than the TV series, that's for damn sure. Personally, I liked it and have no problems with this being how the series ends. I just watched the recap movie, but I still didn't remember everything that happened, though I think I remembered more than most. A lot of questions people have can be answered if you rewatch the original anime. Hopefully Sentai will license this so i'll be able to own it. I'll also have to rewatch the entire series + this movie to really remember everything. I liked this series more than most and thought it was quite good. I hope the novels get translated or the people translating them can hurry up or get more people. I'd really like to know what happens in the novels and if this movie deviates from them much.
Sep 3, 2016 2:50 PM

Feb 2015
What an intense episode tbh. so to sums it up, for the world explanation, there are two worlds. and the thing which is connection each other is "Kyokai no Kanata". the thing that i find very weird is that the fact that yomu is connecting both worlds ?! the heck is that ? well it didn't bother me that much tho. and i assume Mirai is from the other world. and for some reasons/more like unknow reasons she and her mother went to the other side ? or maybe both of them actually from Yakihito's world and becasue for some reasons they tried to go to the other side but all of the people saw them as a monster in their eyes thus why they killed her mother. cause if i took the first assumption, i won't be making any sense at all. cause it would be weird if she was grown-up in the other side and suddenly became a little girl after went to the other world. so it would be making sense if it's the opposite.

her mother died and the gatekeeper whom is Yakihito's mother brought her back to her original world and erased her memories. that's my guess. but for the second one, i find it very weird for the mother keep telling her that their clan's duty is to kill kyoukai no kanata. i just can't find any reason for them to kill it. and i assume the author didn't want to dig any deeper on the story cause he wanted to focus only on the romance.

so, overall, i think it was an enjoyable and intese movie although it didn't satisfy me that much. but it doesn't effect my score/enjoyment to this series at all. 9/10 from me.
Sep 6, 2016 5:04 AM

Oct 2011
to me everything made sense, beyond the boundary was created by the negative emotions in the world, the most significant contribution to that was the prosecution of the clan with the cursed blood, hence the movie says that they created beyond the boundary.

Beyond the boundary it's self is sort of like a very strong youmu which has no physical form. Most of it resides in Akihito, but it is also a gate way to the youmu world. towards the end the gate way appeared because of the youmu Miroku created which brings anger and despair out of people.

what happened towards the end of the anime made sense as well, the part of beyond the boundary that was inside Akihito was brought out him and Mirai was fighting it in a different dimension or something like that (maybe it just became the gate way). In the end that part of beyond the boundary went back inside Akihito again (btw I thought that was completely stupid, in my opinion they should have defeated it) so it makes sense Mirai should come back as well.

What I don't understand is why only the clan with the cursed can defeat beyond the boundary, because they ware mostly responsible for creating it? How does that work
wakka9ca said:"The endless debate between fans and haters... is totaly pointless"

Oct 30, 2016 3:43 PM

Jul 2013
HIROMI MY MAN, WHAT A KING.

still kinda confusing but immensely more satisfying than the anime 8/10
"Komugi, are you there?"

Nov 4, 2016 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
O M G, Such an ADORABLE MOVIEE.
I cant express how much I fucking love the relationship between Akihito and Kuriyama, its so LOVELY, omg.
Seriously, loved everything about it.

Also liked how they explained all the loose ends, like Izumi's disappearence and Akihito's "mom" identity.
An amazing way to end the franchise, such an awesome movie.
Dec 23, 2016 1:09 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I_Am_Awesome said:
to me everything made sense, beyond the boundary was created by the negative emotions in the world, the most significant contribution to that was the prosecution of the clan with the cursed blood, hence the movie says that they created beyond the boundary.

Beyond the boundary it's self is sort of like a very strong youmu which has no physical form. Most of it resides in Akihito, but it is also a gate way to the youmu world. towards the end the gate way appeared because of the youmu Miroku created which brings anger and despair out of people.

what happened towards the end of the anime made sense as well, the part of beyond the boundary that was inside Akihito was brought out him and Mirai was fighting it in a different dimension or something like that (maybe it just became the gate way). In the end that part of beyond the boundary went back inside Akihito again (btw I thought that was completely stupid, in my opinion they should have defeated it) so it makes sense Mirai should come back as well.

What I don't understand is why only the clan with the cursed can defeat beyond the boundary, because they ware mostly responsible for creating it? How does that work

That is a nice way to explain it, thank you.

The movie is certainly above the TV series, which was kinda of good already but with a retarded ending...
Animation is some of the best in the industry, that is KyoAni for you, but I felt that they pick on too much stuff, but then never gives us enough context to fully understand it, like that guy that implanted that thing on Izumi all of a sudden in the past... there were alot of things were a bit confusing took of the experience, and the movie never had time to properly expose them. Just like the universe of the series deserves more exploration since there seems to be alot of complexity about it, but it never gets the proper focus.
Well, still a great watch, which was nice since it was my 500 entry completed, such a nice milestone deserved something decent to commemorate.

Pleasent conclusion.
Feb 8, 2017 2:07 AM
Sep 2016
I liked the series enough to forgive the glaring unexplained plot points because of the enjoyment factor with the slice of life along with the personalities of the characters.

That said, all the characters were sulking in this movie the entire time. I like drama but if the crying is used all the time, it takes away impact from the important bits. MC boy is so adamant about keeping her memories away from MC girl that they're both just kinda' floating in this puddle of sadness that frustrates me to no end. None of their quirkiness shines through in this movie.

Even the romance feels a little gross because I don't think they deserved that happy ending unlike the anime where they discover that they're more alike than they thought and start to open up to each other.

They also recycled the bad guy from the series. I also don't understand the villains motivations at all. He just kinda' shows up.

The other flaw of this movie is that it doesn't try to make sense of the world at all. Here are some of my questions.

What are the Cursed Blood people? Why do people hate them? It's not like they go berserk of have an active negative impact on the people around them? Why do they think the Cursed Blood stands a chance against an immortal being?

How did Akihito become a half-shade? Did his mom bang the giant ball in the sky? How did she accomplish that?

If dreamshades are manifestations of humanity's pain and resentment, how come there are sentient and benevolent dreamshades?

How did MC Girl come back from the dead (?) and why did she lose her memories?

Basically, this movie lacks all of the charm from the series and has all its glaring problems.
Feb 16, 2017 8:53 PM

Jan 2013
My problem with this movie is that Mirai basically loses her memories forever. Experiences play a huge part in shaping one's personality, so for me, it's like she's been replaced by another character that, albeit looks and behaves somewhat like her, is not the Mirai we grew to love throughout the series.
Feb 18, 2017 9:37 PM

Jan 2010
Just watched the movie and I can't help but wonder why did they make Mirai lose her memory if its to end the movie with her never getting it back. Mirai is basically dead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2017 8:12 AM
Sep 2016
Mixed feelings in this movie, the tension and uneasyness built from the beginning didn't blow fully away at the ending :/ From the TV series Mirai's dead and seems like that the movie doesn't want to hint that the current version of her is actually a fake from the boundary.
Mixed Feelings overall but on a other side i really liked how they introduced Mirai's and Akkey's past. Smooth animation and also quite alot of wallpaper worthy stills.
Final rating 7/10 Not a 8 but not too low for a 6 either
Mar 17, 2017 12:33 PM

May 2016
hundred times better than the whole series to be honest loved those humanish emotions everything was great 9/10
Jul 26, 2017 12:28 AM

Jul 2013
Lots of cool action sequences and actually explanation for a lot of the characters' motivations that we didn't get in the TV series. I'm really glad because now the story feels a lot more complete compared to before.

My one complaint though is...if Kuriyama learned about her past why didn't she remember all of her moments with Akihito too? Then she doesn't remember Yui, which was like the foundation of her relationship with Sakura. It's kind of a shame that she lost all those memories because it kind of negates all that happened during the course of the series.
Aug 11, 2017 4:59 PM

May 2012
Quite the intense last movie I must say, really impressive and action packed from start till end. Lots of melodrama but a bit less of a feel compared to the tv series in my opinion.

Still a great watch I must say!
Aug 23, 2017 5:10 AM

May 2015
Pretty solid movie. I found it better than orginial series. Huh, that's strange.

Quite boring first half of movie. Second was way better. Overall awesome animation.

Man, Izumi is hot. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 31, 2017 6:18 AM

Dec 2013
I found how he kept not telling the truth more frustrating than anything else :/

Animation was still as good as ever.
Sep 1, 2017 12:48 PM

Jul 2016
Omg, I have no words... This movie is so beautiful, my heart feel warmer <3
I cried, I laughed, I smiled a lot
Mirai and Akihito are officially my favourite couple
I just missed a KISS scene, would be so perfect ;_;

10/10 for me and sure it has a special place in my heart.
Sep 10, 2017 2:27 AM

Jan 2013
Akihito doing the split to save Mirai, poor groin area ^^
Hiroomi looks badass.
I could've sworn that was Izumi in the restaurant when Akki and Mirai were having dinner. (the final scene)
Akki's mother never disappoints :D

Fantastic film, really sweet and explained a fair bit that the series left out.
That final scene was beautiful, would've been better if they actually did kiss but that's besided the point.

Kinda got annoyed when Akki said he didn't want to tell Mirai the truth but then Hiroomi said exactly what I wanted to say; Who are you to decide what makes her happy, let her decide on her own, don't force it on her.

A great addition to the series, also the animation was stunning as expected from KyoAni.

10/10
Oct 8, 2017 6:52 AM
Oct 2017
Love it very much~! Can't move on from this anime (;ω;)
Oct 11, 2017 3:48 PM
Nov 2013
Wow.....really good conclusion to the series and accomplishes everything anyone could want in my opinion. One of the better anime movies/OVA's I have seen and gets a solid 8/10 from me as it ties everything up rather nicely.
Oct 24, 2017 4:12 PM
May 2017
Born to feel.

What a nice anime.
I'm eternally confused if this should get a 9 or 10 out of 10.

Nevertheless it was amazing.
Nov 13, 2017 11:27 AM

Oct 2017
I'm not one for writing reviews, or writing much on Forae at all,.... but here I am....
I thorougly enjoyed this movie, already gave the series an 8 and if only for the fact the movie gave us a definite, unequivical ending and resolution to the Akki/Mirai romance, something too often missing from anime series, I had no choice but to rate this movie 9/10!
So glad I watched it to the end of the credits, that last scene was too cute and clinched it for me... ;)
Misuta-KitsuneNov 13, 2017 11:30 AM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» What was that ending? Spoilers for the ending.

babybebop - Jan 31, 2023

2 by wikimated »»
Feb 1, 2023 9:12 PM

» Weird genre

Eyad_Alshabibi - Nov 19, 2022

4 by inevitable_soul »»
Nov 19, 2022 10:01 AM

» Does this movie explain how Mirai survive in season 1?

RjtheGreat14 - Oct 14, 2021

3 by RjtheGreat14 »»
Oct 15, 2021 2:04 AM

» Akihito's mother - The most influential character to the whole plot.

Gunkan2213 - Oct 6, 2021

0 by Gunkan2213 »»
Oct 6, 2021 2:57 AM

» Can someone explain to me?

LeonLanford - May 22, 2016

6 by Gunkan2213 »»
Oct 2, 2021 8:18 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.