Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2015 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, no wonder this reminded me of Nourin somewhat because of the character designer. The first 10 minutes of the episode had some face palm worthy moments. Since the episode introduced some of the main girls (some in more lewd ways than others), I guess we'll learn more about them later...

The action was actually alright especially when Ouka came to the picture.

Oh boy, guess I should of seen this coming:

Lapis spotted at the end~
Oct 7, 2015 9:30 AM

Aug 2014
cant wait for next episode :D it will be great. huge action scene incoming.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 10:01 AM
Dec 2011
Compare to other 2 i think this one is decent, though too bad scene from OP's picture still happened.
Oct 7, 2015 10:20 AM

Aug 2014
D-Joe said:
Compare to other 2 i think this one is decent, though too bad scene from OP's picture still happened.

your in for a ton of action next episode.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 11:03 AM

Jul 2013
Glad they at least kept the gore. Next ep should be all new contents for me since I've never read any further than this.

Oct 7, 2015 11:31 AM

Apr 2010
For an anime called Panty shot squadron 35 it certainly doesn't live up to it's name, the manga did but this doesn't.
Without panty shots this is just a generic action harem with bad background music.

Well maybe things will get better next week.
Oct 7, 2015 11:35 AM
Jun 2014
Pretty good first episode, in my opinion. The action scenes were satisfying and the harem antics was tolerable. I also find most of the characters voices fitting. Maybe Usagi's voice is a bit childish, but she seems younger than the others, so if that's the case, than it's okay. Or is she the same age as Takeru or Ikaruga?
Oct 7, 2015 12:15 PM
Oct 2014
Hey guys i put up the opening of this amazing anime. Feel free to check it out https://youtu.be/chvNef2A9MU
Oct 7, 2015 12:27 PM

Aug 2014
Aversa said:
For an anime called Panty shot squadron 35 it certainly doesn't live up to it's name, the manga did but this doesn't.
Without panty shots this is just a generic action harem with bad background music.

the manga is shit and forces the fan service....dont read that, the light novels are 10x better. its barely generic...only the first half of this volume was, and it stops that. expect a ton of action in this anime.

Vitrix said:
Hey guys i put up the opening of this amazing anime. Feel free to check it out https://youtu.be/chvNef2A9MU

all the main characters are the same age, they are first years at antimagic academy.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 1:01 PM

Sep 2015
Aside from the overwhelming amount of huge boobs, this one looks interesting. Will stick around for next episode. I hope there'll be lots of action since everyone says the novel is packed with action.
Oct 7, 2015 1:24 PM

Feb 2015
it was not epic , but it was very cool , i like it. i thought it will gonna be epic.
i really dissapointed that the bunny girl or the sniper girl was stupid, but i like the character design, all of them. kinda new to me.
And the LN reader said there will be many action in the next episdoe? Can't wait to see that!!
YizelTroOct 7, 2015 1:32 PM
Oct 7, 2015 1:36 PM

Apr 2013
Tevens said:
it was not epic , but it was very cool , i like it. i thought it will gonna be epic.
i really dissapointed that the bunny girl or the sniper girl was stupid, but i like the character design, all of them. kinda new to me.
And the LN reader said there will be many action in the next episdoe? Can't wait to see that!!

Starts off a bit slow but it does get quite epic as it goes on, especially later on in the novels.

OT: Waiting on dem subs..
Oct 7, 2015 2:24 PM
Feb 2014
Vitrix said:

This for once is the actual ending.

I guess they went with the ending because it isn't as upbeat as the OP and it fit more to the tone of the last scenes.
Oct 7, 2015 2:37 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Yep it has it's cliches, but hopefully the next episode might be more action-heavy.

3/5
Oct 7, 2015 2:59 PM

Aug 2014
phoe_enix said:
Aside from the overwhelming amount of huge boobs, this one looks interesting. Will stick around for next episode. I hope there'll be lots of action since everyone says the novel is packed with action.
phoe_enix said:

next episode, i can guaruntee it will have tons of action

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 3:16 PM

Sep 2014
Yeah they didn't censor:D
Oct 7, 2015 3:31 PM
Oct 2015
Hey guys, does anyone know who is going to sub this in eng? :S
Oct 7, 2015 3:40 PM

Aug 2014
Pancake08 said:
Hey guys, does anyone know who is going to sub this in eng? :S

most likely crunchyroll....they are currently doing announcements rn, and there is one more series to announce today, so they will be most likely doing it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-922073/new-fall-titles-the-perfect-insider-magical-somera-chan?pg=0

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 3:45 PM
Sarcastic-Cunt

Mar 2014
Aversa said:

Looooooool the Manga adaption is absolute garbage that should burn in the pits of hell this adapts the original source wich is the Light Novel and i am an LN reader so there some very good stuff coming this is not your Typical Harem and the fanservise in the LN is absolutely miniscule so you wont be seeing that at all when we get to later volumes
Oct 7, 2015 4:21 PM

Aug 2014
rambo94 said:
Aversa said:

Looooooool the Manga adaption is absolute garbage that should burn in the pits of hell this adapts the original source wich is the Light Novel and i am an LN reader so there some very good stuff coming this is not your Typical Harem and the fanservise in the LN is absolutely miniscule so you wont be seeing that at all when we get to later volumes

just as ive been saying. cant wait for that lapis in next episode :3

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 6:26 PM

Nov 2014
Now, ¿why every of this kind of series must start always with the character meeting with some cliche fanservice scene? ¿is that really necesary? whatever...

The action was very good and at least the characters are funny, i don't really get this idea of tenager studdents fighting missions with weapons when they are obsviusly no skilled enough for this but well, that's it.

Was pretty decent though, a 4/5 to begin.
error5000Oct 8, 2015 10:46 AM
Oct 7, 2015 6:52 PM

Oct 2014
Cant wait to see lapis nxt episode.

3/5.
Oct 7, 2015 8:07 PM

Aug 2014
error5000 said:
Now, ¿why every of this kind of series must start always with the character meeting with some cliche fanservice scene? ¿is that really necesary? whatever...

The action was very good and at least the characters are funny, i don't really get this idea of tenager studdents fighting missions with weapons when they are obsviusly no skilled enough for this but well, that's it.

Was pretty decent, a 4/5 to begin.

actually, they are youll see, each character has their own little arc

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 8:14 PM

Apr 2015
:/ Doesn't look too good. Definitely better than a lot of ecchi shows, but still...
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
Oct 8, 2015 5:27 AM

Aug 2014
gHostickles said:
:/ Doesn't look too good. Definitely better than a lot of ecchi shows, but still...

it actually is really good....I wasn't a really big fan at first, but after a few volumes it just had me hooked. it's the best fantasy show this season tbh and focuses less on ecchi and harem moments and more on the action, supernatural, and fantasy elements. you'll be in for a ton of good action and character development.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 8, 2015 6:25 AM

Apr 2009
i'll wait for the subbed one tbh and i'll only watch this show for Mari :)
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 8, 2015 6:52 AM

Aug 2014
Prankster_001 said:
i'll wait for the subbed one tbh and i'll only watch this show for Mari :)

yes, mari is best girl ^-^

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 8, 2015 10:03 AM

Apr 2013
I imagined Takeru to be more demonic, but ooohh well..
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Oct 8, 2015 10:36 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The dynamic of the cast is great, this episode had me dying of laughter xD

First things first....I must say that like with Rakudan, AMA handled that cliche quite well lol...My boy cried xD I'm really liking the blonde girl and the onee-san, they're really fun and are just funny to watch

Takeru and Ouka on the other hand.....I am in LOVE with them and the way they fight is just way too awesome....I really want to see both of them go apeshit because I KNOW FOR A FACT that it will be epic as fuck...The action scenes in general were just really great

So far from what I can grasp from the plot, it's like AMA vs Witches....Seems pretty standard but still very intriguing for my tatses...What I also love is that it seems like people will actually die in this, and I really appreciated the gore....This series is trying to go all out

Great start, visuals were good, OST and the ED was great and I can't wait to see what happens next

If I had to rank the shows, I'd put the 3 on the same level considering that I like all of them mainly for different reasons and they're not really that similar at all

Imagine my disappoint when Takeru pretty said that he's on Team Flat is Justice lol
TokoyaOct 8, 2015 10:58 AM
Oct 8, 2015 10:40 AM

May 2010
Mediocre. that boob grab was too much. drop
Oct 8, 2015 10:51 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Why in the fuck are unnecessary fanservice scenes everywhere nowadays? Typical shit <.<

Other than that, the first min was god amazing with that animation and OST. It went downhill afterwards until the end scene came which was also pretty cool. It felt rushed though.
Oct 8, 2015 10:52 AM

Jun 2015
ok start. digging Ikagura's character. Will give it a couple more eps before deciding on it.

Oct 8, 2015 10:54 AM

Sep 2012
Looks really fun to watch.

Really like the first episode too.
Oh god who are you people?
Oct 8, 2015 10:55 AM

Sep 2010
If compared to most LN adaptations this was quite good. Only few fanservice scenes that makes no sense were shown but apart form that the chapter progressed well. Also this time the squadron is called useless piece of crap because they really are bad... and not because the system can't measure their powers well. Sure the protag has some OP swordsmanship but generally he is simply bad. (all that is measured by the fact that they had 0 points gathered, that the sniper shoots the wrong building and that the protag can trip on a bullet, not very pro like)

As an anime in general though it doesn't stand out, especially in this season. The plot is yet again a group of teenagers fighting the evil forces. Teenagers belong to some academy and will fight each other somewhere eventually as well. This really is a repetitive storyline and even in this season there were two similar things, (all of them being LN adaptation. Sometimes all those LNs feel exactly the same). Also the heroine being an avenger who lost her family to the bad guys... so classic.

Still they are doing a good job on not doing too much fanservice and if they were to completely cut it out and the story develop in interesting way then maybe it will be good. I never have much expectations for LN adaptations that start with the same pattern. Those adaptations also never get an ending.
Oct 8, 2015 10:59 AM
Jul 2012
This seems like a good series overall from the first episode impression but it seems that alot of the cliches will be the main problem with the series but overall it should be atleast enjoyable.
Oct 8, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2014
One of the reasons i watch ecchi anime is to see new silly ways of puttting the "accidental fall into boob grab". i just hope they put more fights in next episodes and not with just thugs or whatever those henchmen are.
Oct 8, 2015 11:19 AM

Apr 2013
So they are rushing through volume 1 huh.

I mean, I don't see too much of a problem in it, since they are trying to get the plot going I guess (especially if they are going to adapt 9 volumes). Although, it feels like Ouka's arc is going to be really rushed.

Animation is good, but I prefer the light novel's art so much more.. Sougetsu's character design and voice is kind of meh but we'll see how good the voice is once he gets a bit more serious.

I really hope they get Hayato's voice and character design right though...

Overall 4/5 episode, my faith in Silver Link so far hasn't been shaken.
Oct 8, 2015 11:25 AM

Aug 2008
Just a few seconds and it already annoyed me. Why would a sniper yell on a battlefield and disclose her location. Why someone sitting at the computer be bothered with smoke if they surely have something else then just a visual feed. For fucks sake, is common sense so hard to animate... At that point, retarded fanservice scene wasn't even so out of place... To my surprise, it actually got even worse later on.

This season is fully of shitty pilots but this wasn't just bad, it was unbelievably stupid as well.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 8, 2015 11:32 AM

Apr 2014
Pretty looks good.
Will watch it further more.
Haters always gonna hate.
Oct 8, 2015 11:32 AM
Jun 2015
I can see the sales already.
okqoiwfklweOct 8, 2015 11:36 AM
Oct 8, 2015 11:35 AM

Jul 2014
Wow. This was actually the worst opening episode I have seen this season, and considering the presence of two other similar shows, that's one hell of an achievement. I can't quite say why this is worse than Rakudai and Asterisk though; maybe it's because it rushes so much and probably because the cliche harem crap feels more out of place here than in either of those. I was, rather foolishly it would seem, vaguely excited for this, so I'm pretty disappointed. However, it could easily get better as long as they don't try to cram 9 volumes into this 1-cour. Seriously, that just won't work no matter how you look at it.

Also, am I meant to give a shit that witches killed her family? Cos at this point, Ohtori's such a bitch that I simply can't bring myself to give the slightest shit about her.

What a disappointment. ED's pretty good though.
Oct 8, 2015 11:38 AM
Jul 2018
It looks pretty good so far!

That boob grab was nice.
Oct 8, 2015 11:40 AM

Apr 2013
danieltortoisee said:
Wow. This was actually the worst opening episode I have seen this season, and considering the presence of two other similar shows, that's one hell of an achievement. I can't quite say why this is worse than Rakudai and Asterisk though; maybe it's because it rushes so much and probably because the cliche harem crap feels more out of place here than in either of those. I was, rather foolishly it would seem, vaguely excited for this, so I'm pretty disappointed. However, it could easily get better as long as they don't try to cram 9 volumes into this 1-cour. Seriously, that just won't work no matter how you look at it.

Also, am I meant to give a shit that witches killed her family? Cos at this point, Ohtori's such a bitch that I simply can't bring myself to give the slightest shit about her.

It's announced to be split cour by the author. Which means, 2 seasons.
Oct 8, 2015 11:47 AM

Apr 2014
So we start off with a foreshadowing just like some other anime huh.
Anyway, I have read the manga version (got axed) and planing on reading the novel soon.
Boy was I glad to see the anime version of this.
Hope it does not go down the wrong path like most anime do.
Oct 8, 2015 11:54 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
danieltortoisee said:

She's a bitch because of constructive criticism that they you know, rightfully deserved? =/
Oct 8, 2015 11:57 AM

Aug 2014
it wasnt rushed imo, they adapted it just fine. and stop dropping because of boob grab....thats like the ONLY time that happens. there is next to no fan service in the light novels after v1 pretty much -.-
danieltortoisee said:

have you even read the light novels? this is far better than the other 2 this season, and youll see why next episode. this is mainly an action anime, barely focuses on harem....that was like the only time youll see a lot of fan service in it -.- so stop bitching. the light novels arent that long, and this was adapted perfectly and not rushed at all tbh. its guarunteed they will do 9 volumes in a split cour

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
rodacOct 15, 2015 3:16 PM

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 8, 2015 12:06 PM
Feb 2015
Pretty nice start. The mc is pretty badass, especially with his sword. The graphics are pretty nice and the character designs look great. I've been hearing that there will be lots of action soon so I'm definitely looking forward to it!!! The song in the end was pretty nice. I thinks it's the op.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Oct 8, 2015 12:18 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Magic academy anime are so 2014

Antimagic academies are the new thing

#notgeneric
Oct 8, 2015 12:20 PM

Aug 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Magic academy anime are so 2014

Antimagic academies are the new thing

#notgeneric

it really isnt, and im telling the truth. most of that stops after this episode.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 8, 2015 12:29 PM

May 2013
Can`t fucking wait for the ehmm splitting in the next episode (LN readers will know what I mean) LMAO
Even though it was kinda rushed Silver Link did give half of Volume 1 justice, they could have cut off the ending song this week to give Otori's backstory more screentime but nevertheless it was a good start :)
Usagi with a VA is 10x more adorable than in the LNs, Ikaruga calls herself onee-san which is a plus already, Chairman's VA is the same as Fate's Assassin aka the Savior of France so I have no issue with that either, Takeru is awesome and the VA fits better than I thought he will when they announced the VAs.
Next weeks episode will be epic as shit :3
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

85 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

136 by GavrocheN7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.