Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Osomatsu-san Episode 1 Discussion

May 24, 2017 4:47 AM

There were hardly that many parodies in the first episode to warrant it being stricken from numerous sites and the Jap blu ray. I was not entertained in the elast. IF they are goign to do extreme slapstick, they gotta do it better . Hopefully episode 2 is in improvement, but I am not holding my breath. Excel Saga was better.

Aug 3, 2017 2:24 PM

It has too many references. I found these: Yowamushi, Haikyuu, Love Live, Shingeki, Kuroko, Assassination Classroom, Pokemon, Doraemon, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Sailor moon and Totoro.
Karasuno Fight!!!

Aug 18, 2017 8:22 AM
Supreme Tsundere

I didnt know what to expect from this anime, but I loved this first episode, so now I m all aboard for some gold comedy!!

Sep 21, 2017 4:59 AM

That was an insane episode. I'm dyiiing from laughing too much here. Holy shit! Those references in just one scene. I'm fucking deaaaad.

Kamiyan, I mean Choromatsu screaming throughout the episode and being the only sane person this episode makes me laugh my ass off. WAAAAAAAH! I'm in love with this show now.

Will take me long to tell which is which, though, since they all look the same.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Nov 23, 2017 2:44 AM

the amount of funny references is oddly satisfying.
I think i'm going to love this anime, a lot.

Dec 2, 2017 7:21 PM

So funny I'm dying. But I'm not sure how the rest will pan out.

Mar 28, 4:40 AM

I wonder what was going through OnoD and HiroC's minds when they were doing the recording, especially the SnK part. LOL

Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]