Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 25, 2008 11:48 PM

Oct 2007
this was a 4 just because of the simply amazing episode 7. So the fallout from this episode would have either softened the blow to all the characters or upped the drama. They chose the former which may or may not be a good choice in the short run but will probably pay off in the long run. If they had chosen the latter the opposite would have been true.

so we're stuck with three people who are dating three other people. Two of the females don't know what they want and two of the males know exactly what they want. Overall the series could end with this setup as is and I don't think I would be upset with it, but the title of True Tears would be wasted without the shake up that drama brings.

Overall: solid episode, but if episode 7 is a 5 then this eps a 4. I do like the fact that hiromi is starting to see the effect of years of torment at the hands of Shin'ichiro's mother and the fact that Shin'ichiro looked happy and Hromi had to knock him down to her level. The complete lack of any development for Aiko made her character seem too detached and easily ignored which is a tactic that is too commonly employed for her character type.
Feb 26, 2008 9:24 AM
Feb 2008
well as seen there r like police cars sence I think wut mite happen is while hiromi and Jun r at the hotel i'm guessingO.o. When Shin saw hiromi ride off w/ Jun he was like wtf.. so i'm gonna guess that he will rush home n ask y did hiromi run off like that.Then shin proberly yells at his mother for making hiromi feel unwelcomed n shin proberly gonna call the police n track Jun n hiromi down. so I think the sence where they "about to do it" will get interuped by the polices. N that shin will want to hold off the relationship w/ Noe now that stuff almost or maybe will happen. MAybe he'll even talk to his father about the relating stuff n see if it's true or not O.o.
Feb 26, 2008 9:46 AM

Dec 2007

We have a discussion going about outcome predictions over on the True Tears Club, if anyone's interested who happens to be reading this and isn't already a member :D
Feb 26, 2008 12:07 PM

Oct 2007
I think the whole changing thing is a trick. One she could be changing because she got snowed on. It didn't look like her clothes were really good snow clothes but that's just me. If there was an accident and she got flung off the bike then she would get wet and still have to change clothes.

And was it me or did I hear Hiromi question Shin's mom why she thought she was easy too in episode 6? I think that is the last thing Hiromi would want to do, to prove that she is like her mom and be like Shin's mom at the same time. (She's already got the second one.) If she is stripping I'd say something is going to stop her. Her personality set up for the show is not like that. That is the problem she must overcome both to Shin's mom and herself.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Feb 26, 2008 12:27 PM

Dec 2007
Interesting point. Previews have a way of being misleading on purpose, so she could just be doing something completely innocent in that changing scene.....maybe ;)

Depends on how much of Shin's mother really is in Hiromi's personality. Time will tell, ne? :)
Feb 26, 2008 1:22 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Hazumu said:
Depends on how much of Shin's mother really is in Hiromi's personality. Time will tell, ne? :)
On one hand, Hiromi's going crazy, but on the other hand -- she doesn't want to be like Shin's mom. She was upset with herself for being just like her at that moment.

I agreed with a lot that you said about Shin. Jun on the other hand... I don't know that I could see him going through with it. I'm kind of torn on that. But like previously said, it may very well be a misleading preview.

I enjoyed reading your post nonetheless though :)
Feb 26, 2008 1:25 PM

Oct 2007
I don't think Jun could do it cause he has a siscon!

Feb 26, 2008 1:59 PM

Jan 2008
DeathfireD said:
.....Personally, I don't see any growing attraction at all between the two [ Hiromi & Jun] but if it's confirmed in one of the future eps, then I'll be sure to update the chart. Right now it just seems like they're friends that kind of understand each other. ......by now I'm sure he's [Jun] figured out she likes Shin......
Does Hiromi actually even like Shinichirō in that way? I can't seem to remember anytime where she really suggested or acted like she was interested in Shinichirō.

She is a bit bitchy about Noe and Shinichirō but that is hardly the same thing as loving him.

It seems more like she puts up with Shinichirō. Is he just a way to cement her place in a strangers house? I guess Hiromi is unconsciously jealous of Shinichirō for still having his loving parents and home which is understandable.
Feb 26, 2008 9:34 PM

Jul 2007
Shin x Noe scenes were the best. I do hope they last because I just don't want Noe's heart to be broken. And after all the trouble Jun is going to, her heart shouldn't be broken >=\ I admire the fact that Jun cares so much for Noe's happiness, even though he has a siscon =P

As soon as Hiromi made that comment to Noe, I was like, wow she has some of Shin's mother's traits now. Glad to see she realized that though. I think Hiromi does like Shin, they seem to have had a much closer relationship as children, and her dream implied that she didn't want to get left behind Noe. Also, why else would she be bitchy about the fact that Noe and Shin are going out if she didn't even like him at least a little bit? =P

The line that most worries me in the preview is "You're having a hard time flying" from Noe. Is something setting Shin back? Geez, I need moar True Tears!
Feb 27, 2008 8:56 AM

Feb 2008
Great episodes, sucks that Ai-chan has lost already. That sucks as she's my fave character >.<
Hiromi amused me this episode, her and Jun actually make quite a good couple ;]

And the cuteness of Noe helped me get over Ai's loss. Shin was a bit harsh to Ai though considering they're meant to be friends :\ That's got to hurt.
Feb 27, 2008 9:57 AM

Dec 2007
Thank you Kineta :) I get a little carried away on shows like this, just because I'm such a horrible sucker for them. You do have a point about Jun, too. It is kinda hard to determine what he'd do with Hiromi if the chance presents itself. Younger people are more about action, though...I just get the feeling that he's going to justify doing it by saying he was trying to help her in a time of need.

I feel bad for Ai, too. Noe is essentially the newcomer. Hiromi has been around Shin since they were children, but we don't know how long she's had feelings for him (assuming she does, but to me that seems rather obvious). We don't know how long Ai has been around Shin, but it's safe to say she's been crushing on him for quite some time. I'm proud of Shin, though. Saying what he said to her had to hurt like all hell, but rather than toying with her feelings, he just went ahead and did it. I don't know if I could have been that brave at that age.
Feb 29, 2008 7:53 AM

Feb 2008
Hazumu said:
I'm proud of Shin, though. Saying what he said to her had to hurt like all hell, but rather than toying with her feelings, he just went ahead and did it. I don't know if I could have been that brave at that age.

(applaud)
refusal=bravery=the only right choice
or he would be another Makoto
Feb 29, 2008 8:31 AM

Oct 2007
Even in a million years Shin would never be anywhere near Makoto. Other guys from "harems" existed before Makoto. Makoto is the extreme case. I don't think we'll ever see another Makoto ever again. (I think we are still in shock from watching that show.) If anything I see him as more of a Keitaro from Love Hina minus the pervyness with a hint of Tenchi. He has objects of affection that he wants to go for (Like Kei...not Tenchi) yet he won't intentionally try to hurt the other females in his life (Like Tenchi).

Feb 29, 2008 8:54 AM

Apr 2007
Oh god i love anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2008 4:38 PM

Feb 2008
I was hoping for a shinXAiko ending. But that seems to be over. ShinXNoe is good 2. I'm really starting to like them as a couple now. Never liked Hiromi that mutch...even tho she has a hard time with shin's mother and all!

As for the fight in the preview: I predict it wil be a fight for one of the girls honor. The other guy probably insulted Hiromi or Noe and shin confronts him.

Can't wait for ep 9 :)
ShinXNoe ftw.
Feb 29, 2008 5:47 PM

Jan 2008
I'd prefer a shinxhiromi ending, but a lot of people will probably shoot me down... Although I do agree with a lot of others thinking ShinxNoe, because she seems to be the main female character most focused on... oh well... :(
Feb 29, 2008 5:48 PM

Jan 2008
I'll kill you. Noone likes hiromi. The episode was great but... what can I say. Hiromi is just too terrible.
Feb 29, 2008 6:10 PM

Feb 2008
I bet noe finding out about the deal will kill the relationship :/
Feb 29, 2008 6:58 PM

Apr 2007
Neonquest said:
I bet noe finding out about the deal will kill the relationship :/

I was thinking Noe would find out about the deal, be unbelievably shocked etc, will go home and start crying, hence she gets her tears back, but you know she's all sad and all and noones flying close to the sky deal etc etc yada yada we'll see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2008 8:07 PM

Oct 2007
sabermetrics said:
I'd prefer a shinxhiromi ending, but a lot of people will probably shoot me down... Although I do agree with a lot of others thinking ShinxNoe, because she seems to be the main female character most focused on... oh well... :(

Don't worry I like HiromixShin as well.

Tell me folks, why do people hate Hiromi so much? What are the reasons that you hate her? I am curious because I must be looking at her character differently from the others.

Feb 29, 2008 8:26 PM

Feb 2008
lilgumba said:

Don't worry I like HiromixShin as well.

Tell me folks, why do people hate Hiromi so much? What are the reasons that you hate her? I am curious because I must be looking at her character differently from the others.

me the same
one should feel sad if Shin loses Hiromi
Feb 29, 2008 11:37 PM

Feb 2008
For me, I don't like Hiromi because she comes across kind of bitchy and scheming.
Feb 29, 2008 11:38 PM

Feb 2008
sabermetrics said:
I'd prefer a shinxhiromi ending

Same here. I was actually hoping for a AikoXShin ending, but since she seems to have lost all her chances (she didn't have many to begin with, anyway), I'll just be happy if Shin ends with Hiromi.
Feb 29, 2008 11:40 PM

Feb 2008
Kayro said:
I was actually hoping for a AikoXShin ending

Same here.
Mar 1, 2008 7:30 AM

Oct 2007
LolitaDecay said:
For me, I don't like Hiromi because she comes across kind of bitchy and scheming.

Can you elaborate more on that? What scenes come to mind that would give her that impression?

(For example I think the mom is bitchy when she tells Hiromi to not walk with Shin or to not make it seem like she was a slut coming back when Jin dropped her off etc.)

Mar 1, 2008 10:54 AM
Jan 2008
to tell you the truth i like girls with long hair but for this one i like Noe better because she is weird, cute, caring and just lot of stuff that i'm lazy to say or can't be said. On the other hand about Hiromi, she lies, starts to act mean and doing things that tries to stand out or hurt Shin. Also she is like given up on Shin'(I can sense it ) and why the heck you want a ShinXHiromi ending. She acted mean during ep 8 telling Noe that Noe caught Shin's heart with her smile in a mean way. Tries to stand out or hurt Shin is at the end of the ep 8 riding the bike with Jun going somewhere. Now Shin will be all worried about her might getting hurt riding a bike in the snow and she is with Jun. Even though she have her reasons to do all the stuff above doesn't mean she can be all that to Shin. Hiromi does deserves to be with Shin, but if she really wants it to be that way why doesn't she clears things up by asking Shin's dad about their real relationship or do a dna test if they have one? Shin might have asked his dad about the relationship between them if Hiromi didn't lie about she liking Jun. So is kinda her fault for screwing up her chance, this might not happen if Shin is smart enough but we all know girls thinks guys are stupid and that made us stupid -___-.
Mar 1, 2008 12:00 PM

Oct 2007
I don't think Hiromi intended for Shin to see her leave with Jun. She had no clue where he was by the time she took off with Jun. I see that as a bad coincidence.

I think her only fault was lying about her liking Jun. It wasn't meant for Shin to hear but I think it was to get her friend off her back about Shin. Once again bad timing happened and Shin overheard.

She was mean to Shin because he did get in her business and told Jun about her "crush." In a way, that is a betrayal of trust even if it was well meant by Shin. I personally wouldn't want any of my friends telling my business to my person of interest unless I ask them to do so. Then she finds out the only reason Jun will go out with her is because Shin told him to in order for Shin to go out with Noe for Jun. I'm surprised she didn't get pissed off at that and is still letting them go on with their game.

Hiromi acting mean to Noe is wrong. Unfortunately that's a trait she picked up from Shin's mom, especially since she knows why Shin's mom is acting the way she does. However, she admits that this is wrong during their confrontation. (This is where she tells Shin's mom that she understands why she would be so pissed at her mom but she is not her mom and therefore it's wrong to take it out on her.)

As far as giving up, if I found out the person I love may be my brother, I'd start giving up too. That's a huge moral dilemma to face. Without anyone's support I wouldn't want to deal with it either.

How does Hiromi stand out or hurt Shin? I found Ai's boldness and flirtation much worse. (Even before Ai kissed him she knew that he was going out with Noe but she did it anyway. Ai intentionally hurt Miyo's feelings.) How come no one has really complained about her actions? Why is no one hating her?

It makes me wonder about the madonna/whore dichotomy. In one hand Noe would be the innocent one. Ai would be the bold outrageous one. We accept their roles wholeheartedly. Yet, Hiromi who fits in neither category is the one who gets the most hate. At the same time Hiromi is probably where many females in society fit. She is neither the saint or the devil.

Please feel free to debate. I find this interesting.

Mar 2, 2008 6:02 AM

Feb 2008
lilgumba said:
LolitaDecay said:

Can you elaborate more on that? What scenes come to mind that would give her that impression?

(For example I think the mom is bitchy when she tells Hiromi to not walk with Shin or to not make it seem like she was a slut coming back when Jin dropped her off etc.)

Well for scenes I think at the very start when she befriended Noe with no intention of actually being her friend and now with her scheming over how to get Noe and Shin to break up.
Mar 2, 2008 6:13 AM

Feb 2008
lilgumba said:

...Then she finds out the only reason Jun will go out with her is because Shin told him to in order for Shin to go out with Noe for Jun. I'm surprised she didn't get pissed off at that and is still letting them go on with their game.

Probably she lets them go on with it because she notices how happy they are together.

lilgumba said:

....I found Ai's boldness and flirtation much worse. (Even before Ai kissed him she knew that he was going out with Noe but she did it anyway. Ai intentionally hurt Miyo's feelings.) How come no one has really complained about her actions? Why is no one hating her?

You got a point there. I wonder why. Maybe because of the fact that Ai is totally aware of her feelings, does not deny them and tries desperately to make Shin fall in love with her. She seems to know that she hurts Nobuses feelings and hates herself for this. But nevertheless she fights for her love. Thats applaudable!

lilgumba said:

It makes me wonder about the madonna/whore dichotomy. In one hand Noe would be the innocent one. Ai would be the bold outrageous one. We accept their roles wholeheartedly. Yet, Hiromi who fits in neither category is the one who gets the most hate.

Hiromi is my favorite in the show. She was from the beginning and will be until the end! She just tries to get along with her feelings and the people around her, but stumbles from one mistake to the next. I can not understand how anyone could ever hate her!

lilgumba said:

At the same time Hiromi is probably where many females in society fit. She is neither the saint or the devil.

Interesting. Well, Im in no position to say anything about that. But for men it is similar nowadays. If you are not the "Strong, know what you want, insulting, cool" - Guy, you are a loser. All you can probably expect is pity! ;)
Mar 2, 2008 7:42 AM

Oct 2007
LolitaDecay said:

Well for scenes I think at the very start when she befriended Noe with no intention of actually being her friend and now with her scheming over how to get Noe and Shin to break up.

I agree that the befriending thing was deceiving. At the same time I think Hiromi gave Noe a little more credit after she discovered that Noe saw right through her. I actually think Hiromi is warming up to Noe a little. She did eat lunch with her. She didn't back down from her in a fight (which Noe herself seemed a little happy with since no one fought with her before.) And when she asked Jun about her it seemed like she lightened up a little bit cause she understood that Noe isn't some girl player. When Hiromi did act out like Shin's mom she immediately recognized that it was wrong. She doesn't want to treat Noe like she's been treated. I think that takes some consideration on Hiromi's part. The only problem is that she is contradicting everything that she wants to do and hiding herself and feelings in the process. That is Hiromi's great fault. She's for the most part too passive. Passiveness will hurt you as well as those close to you.

How did she scheme to break up Noe and Shin? They just started going out. If you think she was being territorial then yes at the begining she was without a doubt. However, by the time they actually started going out Hiromi was doing nothing of the sort. As I said before, she is still going with this plan that formed between Shin and Jun (initially) and letting Shin do what he wants. She's giving him space and avoiding conflict. (Of course that in itself causes conflict since Shin doesn't know what's going on. Once again...being passive hurts you and others) I don't recall any event where Hiromi had that intention when they started dating. (You can't say it was the fight either because it started when Noe told Hiromi to apologize to Shin.) If anybody did that it was Ai. Shin told Ai right before the kiss that she was going out with Noe. Ai did it anyway. She had more intent to break Noe and Shin up more than Hiromi. (Do I think Hiromi will be a catalyst for Shin and Noe breaking up if they do? Yes. However, I don't think that will be Hiromi's intent.)

Man this show is good. Well look at that. The next ep is out. Time to watch and formulate my next theories. :P

Mar 2, 2008 9:24 PM

Feb 2008
lilgumba said:
I don't think Hiromi intended for Shin to see her leave with Jun. She had no clue where he was by the time she took off with Jun. I see that as a bad coincidence.

I think her only fault was lying about her liking Jun. It wasn't meant for Shin to hear but I think it was to get her friend off her back about Shin. Once again bad timing happened and Shin overheard.

She was mean to Shin because he did get in her business and told Jun about her "crush." In a way, that is a betrayal of trust even if it was well meant by Shin. I personally wouldn't want any of my friends telling my business to my person of interest unless I ask them to do so. Then she finds out the only reason Jun will go out with her is because Shin told him to in order for Shin to go out with Noe for Jun. I'm surprised she didn't get pissed off at that and is still letting them go on with their game.

Hiromi acting mean to Noe is wrong. Unfortunately that's a trait she picked up from Shin's mom, especially since she knows why Shin's mom is acting the way she does. However, she admits that this is wrong during their confrontation. (This is where she tells Shin's mom that she understands why she would be so pissed at her mom but she is not her mom and therefore it's wrong to take it out on her.)

As far as giving up, if I found out the person I love may be my brother, I'd start giving up too. That's a huge moral dilemma to face. Without anyone's support I wouldn't want to deal with it either.

How does Hiromi stand out or hurt Shin? I found Ai's boldness and flirtation much worse. (Even before Ai kissed him she knew that he was going out with Noe but she did it anyway. Ai intentionally hurt Miyo's feelings.) How come no one has really complained about her actions? Why is no one hating her?

It makes me wonder about the madonna/whore dichotomy. In one hand Noe would be the innocent one. Ai would be the bold outrageous one. We accept their roles wholeheartedly. Yet, Hiromi who fits in neither category is the one who gets the most hate. At the same time Hiromi is probably where many females in society fit. She is neither the saint or the devil.

Please feel free to debate. I find this interesting.

I applaud you for that good post : ) I have a new perspective on Hiromi.
Mar 9, 2008 8:22 AM

Apr 2007
Too much Noe in this episode. =_=

I never expected there to be an Ai x Shin ending, but I still felt with her, her situation is pretty tough. Though I think she will find that she can love Shins friend too. I think the only reason why she couldn't get to like him even though he is pretty sweet is that she always regretted to not tell Shin how she feels. Now that she kissed him (obviously a proof that she likes him) she might be able to get over him. Also I can guess that Ai rather can live with Hiromi getting Shin than that baby Noe.
If you get your love fetched away by someone, it should at least be a worthy rival, right?

Mar 24, 2008 7:21 AM
Oct 2007
Great episode!

SisCom heheh.

Isn't it her with the brocom?

Mar 26, 2008 8:41 PM

Jan 2008
ARGHHGHHHH!!!!
mayn shin's mom is a jeaous bitch.. =X
and noe is so demanding...
Apr 28, 2008 1:19 AM

Feb 2008
Ahahaha! XD Just pure LOL! I just need more Noe in this show. Hahaha! Maybe I'm a little weird for not rooting for the girls. But really, just moe Noe is not in this episode, or it's just too less.
Apr 13, 2009 12:35 PM

Jan 2009
Bah, seriusly, i can predict a lot of endings with this episode, i dont mind if Shini ends up with Noe or Ai, but to end up with Hirome? oh my god i feel like im wasting my time. Now she goes away, Shini goes in a search for her, Noe realizes that Shini doesn't like her, She let him go, he thanks her, she cries 'true tears', Ai ends up with Shini's friend, and obviusly the most fucking predictable couple AKA Shini&Hiromi ends happy. How could this be a good show eh? I guess i'll stick to the end since the only reason i keep watching it is because of Noe, 2 more hours can't hurt.
MikiyoApr 13, 2009 12:39 PM

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Jun 9, 2009 6:33 AM

Apr 2008
awesome episode xD haha~ more love involving episodes

i wonder if noe and shin will still be tgt until the last episode o_o

Jun 10, 2009 10:16 PM
Apr 2009
I just can't bring myself to like Hiromi. There isn't anything about her character that is appealing to me. I am hoping that he ends up with Noe. She is a million times better than Hiromi. I don't mind Ai-chan but I like her better with Shinnichiro's friend.

Hiromi really gets under my skin though... ugh. Not a fan.
Jun 11, 2009 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
RubyRedRabbit said:
I just can't bring myself to like Hiromi. There isn't anything about her character that is appealing to me. I am hoping that he ends up with Noe. She is a million times better than Hiromi. I don't mind Ai-chan but I like her better with Shinnichiro's friend.

Hiromi really gets under my skin though... ugh. Not a fan.

I disagree,Hiormi is the one who made this show ..
Jun 14, 2009 7:46 AM

Jun 2009
Poor Noe, getting picked on. She's cute however you think about it. :)

Good episode, I liked the reaction of ShinxNoe and JunxHiromi. I also got to see some insight of how Shin's mom affects Hiromi's behaviour. Coolios.
Fear the finger of death
Jun 24, 2009 6:42 AM

Jun 2009
I'm beginning to like Noe for Shin, but i hope Shin would still friends or what w/ hiromi
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 17, 2009 1:34 AM

Sep 2008
This is a day-time soap opera, cept it's teens in highschool thats an anime.
Sep 23, 2009 6:05 PM

Nov 2007
Wow ... again xD Noe was really cute this episode :3 but what's happening to Hiromi D:? She realizes she is becoming like Shinichiro's mom ... hmm things are getting pretty intense @_@
Jan 28, 2010 8:19 PM

Nov 2009
I liked everything to do with shin and noe being together. I dont really like his hesitation from time to time...i hope things go well for him and noe and their love grows ><
Feb 3, 2010 8:35 AM
Jan 2010
I want an Noe x Shin ending but i feel sorry for Ai getting turned down like that. he said that he would forget it happened seems a little harsh to me poor Ai
Feb 24, 2010 9:36 PM
Feb 2010
I'm rather irritated with Hiromi after this episode. She seems to be blackmailing Jun, which I'm not too fond of.

I'm glad Shin & Noe are getting along well though (At least for now).
Feb 28, 2010 2:10 PM

Feb 2009
i like noe so much , <3
but i have a feeling that he's going to chose hiromi ;_;

but as long as he doesn't end up with ai ><
that girl pisses me off . . her boyfriend is so nice to her ,
why can she love him . .
Mar 11, 2010 3:44 PM

Mar 2010
Hopefully, Ai is out of the picture.
I'd really want for Noe and Shin'ichiro to end up together but I have this strange feeling that he will end up with Hiromi.
Good episode nonetheless. I liked how Noe's and Shin's relationship grew a little here.
May 2, 2010 5:35 AM
Nov 2009
I'm liking more and more shin'ichiro, really I think that he was really truthfull to say to ai that he doesn't like her.

Now ai is out of game, hope that shin stays with noe, really, because hiromi is ok, but she is always damn sad and isn't so kawai as noe is !!!

NOE FTW !!
May 26, 2010 5:13 PM

Mar 2010
I don't care about Ai, don't care about Hiromi, I want Noe and Shinichiro to end up together. They fit each other sooo well, Noe is so cute... Like everyone else I have the feeling that Hiromi and Shinichiro will end up together... AAAAAHH! I want to snap Hiromi in the face, she needs to stay away from NoexShinichiro :l
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.