Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 5, 2016 9:35 AM

Jul 2016
No One Piece is much better.
Sep 6, 2016 3:44 AM

Jan 2016
Illyricus said:
Paul-Phoenix said:
I prefer FMA:Brotherhood over HxH. I honestly don't see what all the fuzz about HxH is about. I got into 21 episodes and dropped it because it was kind of boring, nothing as emotional as FMA.

You should give a try. The first arc of HxH could be boring, but the next arcs are very good.

Dear all

I am currently watching it- I am with episode nr 30 because so many people say it is the best shounen and great battle scenes..

but so fare I must admit it is very slow.... and I am beginning to wonder why it is that popular
Don't get me wrong I like it- good characters so fare and I prefer good story and character development more than action

but at the moment I a missing the thrilling story and good fighting scenes

so from which episode on it will get better?
I still want to give it a try and don't want to drop it...
Sep 6, 2016 4:01 AM

Jul 2013
Bulma777 said:
Illyricus said:

You should give a try. The first arc of HxH could be boring, but the next arcs are very good.

Dear all

I am currently watching it- I am with episode nr 30 because so many people say it is the best shounen and great battle scenes..

but so fare I must admit it is very slow.... and I am beginning to wonder why it is that popular
Don't get me wrong I like it- good characters so fare and I prefer good story and character development more than action

Well, HxH has a very slow beginning and the Hunter Exam arc can look very cliched and boring, but in the Heavens Arena arc is when the series becomes interesting (about the 33).

Then the Yorknew City arc starts and that is when the series becomes great.
Sep 7, 2016 3:15 AM

Jan 2016
Illyricus said:
Bulma777 said:

Dear all

Well, HxH has a very slow beginning and the Hunter Exam arc can look very cliched and boring, but in the Heavens Arena arc is when the series becomes interesting (about the 33).

Thank you. Good to hear that my patience will be honored ^^
Nov 7, 2016 3:36 AM

Jan 2016
Bulma777 said:
Illyricus said:

Thank you. Good to hear that my patience will be honored ^^

I am now at episode 70 or something...for a little time it became better but the story does not get me really...still too boring and slow pace...

I have not really dropped it but I am also not that motivated to really watch it.

For my the anime is still a mysterium. It is not bad but why do so many say it is the best or one of the best??
Nov 7, 2016 4:01 AM

Mar 2014
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood > Gintama > Hunter xHunter
Nov 7, 2016 4:10 AM

Jan 2011
It's up there. It may not be the best but it's pretty good since the creator behind it avoids a lot of what we hate about shouen.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 22, 2017 6:09 AM
Jul 2016
Well for me HxH is the best anime it's my favourite but if you want a similiar try yu yu hakusho it's amazing it's the previous work of togashi fmab is top tier too the depth of the story character development everything or one piece but it starts slowly naruto isnt that bad but the fillers kill it and after the pain arc it became kind of boring so i suggest yyh and fmab shingeki no kyojin is good too but doesnt belong to the battle genre so you might not be intrested but if you want a good story telling like hxh then try it
Jun 21, 2017 7:28 AM
Jul 2014
To OP. HxH is by far the best shonen out there imo. I am sorry to tell you. If you feel the same way about hxh as me and are looking for a similar shonen anime to fill the void hxh has left, I am gonna have to dissapoint you. The second best shonen i'd say is FMA:B but it's nothing like hxh.

You need to look beyond shonen animes to find animes at the lvl of HxH and even then its still hard. I could recommend you some but I would need to know your taste for that.
Sep 19, 2017 4:37 PM
Apr 2017
Hunter x Hunter is my favorite shounen anime but i guess second to her is JoJo bizarre adventure
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Sep 13, 2008

55 by Kyurima »»
Apr 12, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Better Version of HXH?

PushedCaraway - Oct 26, 2022

22 by wildhood »»
Mar 5, 5:52 PM

» Am I the only one who has a problem with...

removed-user - Dec 2, 2022

8 by Berry-Vodka »»
Feb 16, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Episode 54 Discussion

supermegasonic - Aug 24, 2011

19 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 11, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Episode 53 Discussion

supermegasonic - Aug 24, 2011

17 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 11, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.