Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 3, 2015 11:40 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A kiss on the thumb is a promise? :o

Decent amount of focus about Matsumae this chapter.
The confrontation next time. Should be exciting.
Oct 4, 2015 12:15 AM

May 2014
Ishida Sensei's weekly dose of suffering. Indeed a fitting name....
*CCG ninja Sasaki
*A headache

It is so sad...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2015 12:22 AM
Dec 2011
FUCCCCCCCCKIN' KIDDING
^literally the fandom rn

So much feels for this chapter, I feel sad for Tsukiyama ;_; I hope Matsumae will be saved but those death flags.....

And KANAEEEES, what happened to you?? I hope he will still recognizes Shuu as well as his love and loyalty for Shuu and the family.

Damn Sasaki you're amazing. He's a Spiderghoul now apparently.
Oct 4, 2015 12:36 AM

Aug 2010
Can anyone who read the raws tell me what the romaji for the "fucccckin kiddin me" was in the last panel?

It does describe the fandoms reaction and probably Shu and Haise's too at the time tho lol

Man that was sad. Poor Shu, he's really lost it all :(
Plz Kaneki take over and help Shu. This is too much OTL
But really how will Haise respond now

Speaking of Haise damn his climb was BA and the page before last was so impactful seeing Shu and Haise on the roof alone with a falling heli.

Ihe is just too cruel but she's also too sexy :P
Oct 4, 2015 12:45 AM
Dec 2011
^IT'S fuccccckin' kidding.

Just Tuskiyama(or Ishida may I say) spouting out his foreign vocabulary again.
Oct 4, 2015 1:08 AM

Nov 2011
Well, damn. I don't see Tsukiyama surviving this unless Sasaki let him escape.

Oct 4, 2015 1:29 AM

Jul 2013
CCG ninja lol.
The end, damn.

lilymul said:
FUCCCCCCCCKIN' KIDDING
^literally the fandom rn

Oct 4, 2015 1:54 AM

Dec 2014
-That Washuu dude sure makes the task sound simple in theory.
-Kijima isn't just a fat, sadistic cunt, splendid.
-Sure you will. Time for Shimoguchi to bite it.
-Fanboy moment: Yeeeeaaaa, that scene looked so cool. Ui seems to trust him more that he can self-control. Ihei is a fucking machine, happy for her but not so much for the ghouls.
-Matsumae :( The development of Shuu is nice to watch but sad at the same time, he started to care about the people around him and now they're dying. Hopefully she'll just get killed and not mangled by those two. Can't even be happy for badass Ihei now.
-The thing we're waiting for, not gonna be pretty.
Oct 4, 2015 2:20 AM
Dec 2013
Am i the only one who has a feeling that, shuu is going to be one of the villains? (Please no)
Oct 4, 2015 2:31 AM

May 2014
I'm so conflicted..

Listening to Root A's OST while reading the ost was quite fitting.
SHUUUUUU ONEGAI, SURVIVE! (T^T)

SASAKI/KENKI! Don't you dare do something to poor Shu!

Damn Ihei and her ruthless killing.. Well, at least she's not as bad as Kijima.

Oct 4, 2015 2:44 AM

Mar 2014
Oh man did it really have to end there?
Poor Tsukiyama, he has lost everything, this is too cruel. I think the confrontation between Sasaki and Shuu will surely be of major importance.
I have no idea what's going to happen but I hope that Shuu survives and Sasaki doesn't do anything to him, if not help him :(
This is too much to even feel sorry for Kanae atm.
This week is gonna be loong.
Oct 4, 2015 3:11 AM

Oct 2011
OK. I had problem with Ken's returning, because I also love Haise... But no, no, Kaneki has to return. Like right now. He can pretend to be beaten by Shuu, or he can let Shuu beat him, I don't know, but if he doesn't help Shuu now, I'll be more than heartbroken. This chapter was too sad. Whole arc is just too sad.

Kaneki, please be back. Please work with Haise, become one and save those you love. You wanted to protect everyone, right?
(I've re-read first TG yesterday, I'm totally into the story. Ishida-sensei, our beloved sadist, how can you be so cruel for your characters and readers...)
Oct 4, 2015 3:19 AM

Jun 2011
If Haise helps Shuu now, his reputation at CCG will be ruined.
Oct 4, 2015 3:40 AM

Aug 2014
I never thought in a million years i would be so worried for Tsukiyama's well-being...GODDAMMIT ISHIDA!!
Oct 4, 2015 4:10 AM

Jul 2014
20 bucks says that headache means Kaneki's taken control.
Oct 4, 2015 4:31 AM

Sep 2014
So that's Kanae in the Noro 2.0 get up... Ah dammit -_- This gonna take away from the series for me. From part 1 I was really intrigued by Noro so I was hoping that he/she/it would be his/her/its own unique individual and not just some construct of Eto.
Oct 4, 2015 5:05 AM

Jun 2013
Wow that Tsukiyama Sasaki confrontation :o
Oct 4, 2015 5:20 AM

Oct 2011
ArdenFolgore said:

I'm not sure about that. He can help him by doing nothing, just letting him escape - and maybe letter lying about Shuu's age, gender and appearance. He can pretend to fail his mission. He doesn't have to betray CCG openly.
Oct 4, 2015 5:30 AM

Feb 2014
If Shu end up dying im gonna cry soooo hard, hope Sasaki will help him escape after all :3
Oct 4, 2015 5:35 AM

Nov 2014
ISHIDA-SENSEI!!! WHY U DO DIS TO ME!!!D:

Oh and Kanae a.k.a Noro 2.0 looks batshit cray-cray!!!
MichaelMyers100Oct 4, 2015 5:50 AM
Oct 4, 2015 5:59 AM

Aug 2014
CCG = Nazi germany =[
Shuu legit feels like a Jew fleeing Germany. rip.
=[ They gonna seize all his riches too
Oct 4, 2015 6:32 AM
Apr 2014
It's a shame to lose Shuu, didn't care much about his fodder family though
the Helicopter is down so he's either gonna FUCCCCCCCCKIN die or rot in Cochlea like Hinami and later on be freed by Aogiri and become a tool.
Oct 4, 2015 6:33 AM

Jan 2011
its like fight will start soon
Oct 4, 2015 6:49 AM

Dec 2009
That final confrontation... the atmosphere... it feels like a reminiscent of when Kaneki first confronted Arima before he got rekt.
Oct 4, 2015 7:16 AM

Apr 2014
KaiserNazrin said:
Well, damn. I don't see Tsukiyama surviving this unless Sasaki let him escape.

Well Sasaki doesn't kill ghouls unnecessarily.
At least at the moment I can't think of any reason why Sasaki would kill him.
Unless some cunt bag CCG does it for him.
Looking at you guy with the charred face who also likes to torture.

Oct 4, 2015 7:21 AM

Apr 2014
Earame said:
ArdenFolgore said:

I'm not sure about that. He can help him by doing nothing, just letting him escape - and maybe letter lying about Shuu's age, gender and appearance. He can pretend to fail his mission. He doesn't have to betray CCG openly.

Yeah,He pulls an Amon.
Either by fighting him and using that chance to let him escape(Kanou's lab arc.)
Or Fights him until he himself is incapacitated.(Anteiku arc)

Then what happens afterwards?
All the escape routes are gone.The helicopter is destroyed.
R.I.P Tsukiyama.

Oct 4, 2015 7:23 AM
Jun 2015
That Engrish at the end of the chapter was the icing on top of the cake. Too many feels.
Oct 4, 2015 7:29 AM

Apr 2014
Oh and the Irony.

Oct 4, 2015 7:44 AM

Nov 2014
noodlesandrice said:

Yea or eto, amon or someone is going to show up, tsukiyama isn't dying.

Come one kaneki, where's your determination to save those you love. Stop being a weakling and take over haise or your own hands will be the ones to destroy what you gave up so much to protect.
n0thinglastsOct 4, 2015 7:49 AM
Oct 4, 2015 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
That damn cliff hangar. If Shuu really dies then everything Kaneki/Haise worked for would be for nothing. His whole purpose was to protect the ones he cares about.

Kaneki/Sasaki will definitely do something.
Oct 4, 2015 8:49 AM

Aug 2013
n0thinglasts said:
noodlesandrice said:

Come one kaneki, where's your determination to save those you love. Stop being a weakling and take over haise or your own hands will be the ones to destroy what you gave up so much to protect.

Could be because the roof was where Kaneki and Tsukiyama initially parted, which makes their meeting on the roof now so much cooler.
Oct 4, 2015 8:58 AM

Jul 2014
n0thinglasts said:
noodlesandrice said:

lol Naki...
Oct 4, 2015 10:58 AM

Apr 2013
Damn the Tension! I hope Shuu will get out of this alive.
[spoiler]i really love the scenery here fits the mood perfectly[{spoiler]
DelusionalUzumeOct 4, 2015 11:04 AM
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Oct 4, 2015 11:30 AM

Sep 2013
Art was on point!
Oct 4, 2015 12:29 PM
Oct 2012
My God, it appeared that many readers have forgotten how was the interaction between Tsukyama and Kaneki in the first part, lol. Since when Tsukyama was one of the "important people" from Kaneki? Kaneki himself admitted that he did not trust in Tsukyama.

every day has a shit, huh?

Oct 4, 2015 12:48 PM

Oct 2014
Is it just me, or Haise's hair is whiter than in previous chapters? And not, i was not thinking about generic things like "merge", or "Haise and Ken work together"...(_¬¬)

Matsumae, nooooo!! T_T
haunter_exOct 4, 2015 12:52 PM
Oct 4, 2015 1:17 PM

Oct 2014
I so sorry, but... This chapter reminded me this cover, see the rose petals on top of that could be the head of someone ...

Oct 4, 2015 1:21 PM

May 2014
haunter_ex said:
I so sorry, but... This chapter reminded me this cover, see the rose petals on top of that could be the head of someone ...

No kidding... Btw. Do you remember how Shuu always said that he was Kaneki's sword... Now I can see him really ending up as one... literally....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2015 1:45 PM

Sep 2013
Sasaki is a beast? HAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Funny chapter, ccg's ninja looks like a clown, and not the good kind like Uta :(
Oct 4, 2015 2:38 PM

Oct 2014
Sparteh said:

No kidding... Btw. Do you remember how Shuu always said that he was Kaneki's sword... Now I can see him really ending up as one... literally....

I do, but still I do not feel as if Shuu was really die.
Oct 4, 2015 3:04 PM

Mar 2014
Acernos said:
My God, it appeared that many readers have forgotten how was the interaction between Tsukyama and Kaneki in the first part, lol. Since when Tsukyama was one of the "important people" from Kaneki? Kaneki himself admitted that he did not trust in Tsukyama.

I think that Kaneki at least appreciated how Tsukiyama cared and helped him to carry out his plans later on, even if he might not have been one of his important people. If he remembered he certainly wouldn't have reached to the point of harming him, maybe he would feel guilty for this.
Oct 4, 2015 3:54 PM

Oct 2011
Truth4Lies said:
CCG = Nazi germany =[
Shuu legit feels like a Jew fleeing Germany. rip.
=[ They gonna seize all his riches too

Considering how expensive CCG is, how much money is spent on their work... I really believe that it's Washuu Clan who Aogiri is fighting; they need ghouls to stay in power. And annihilating Tsukiyama's is surely good business.

Sparteh said:

Omg, it would be so much like Ishida... But nah, it's not good moment for Shuu to die. I expect him to die later, probably protecting Kaneki or something like that. For now his death would be completely meaningless... Unless somebody kills him in front of Haise and that will be the factor for Kaneki's return, but... No, not Tsukiyama, Banjou would be better for that job, he's the shield. Shuu is going to survive this, with Haise and Kanae's help.
Oct 4, 2015 5:21 PM
Dec 2008
I think Haise is going to end up killing Shuu, and that will lead to Kaneki returning, and promptly slaughtering a good portion of the CCG in the tower.
Oct 4, 2015 6:37 PM
Oct 2015
Oh my, I need to sign up just to say this, "Give Kaneki back!!!"
just imagine what will happen if Sasaki kills Shu and gains his memories back, and then he finds out that Hinami-chan has been turned into a quinque :(
Oct 4, 2015 6:50 PM

Mar 2014
:(
Oct 4, 2015 7:15 PM
Oct 2015
If Shu dies next chapter I'm gonna die a bit on the inside...
Oct 4, 2015 8:56 PM

Jan 2015
Man....if Shuu dies during the coming weeks...idk. But I do know that I'll hate Haise and CCG to no end. But right after Shuu we're going to have to deal with Hinami.

Ugh...Tokyo Ghoul Re; why you hurt me so?
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Oct 4, 2015 10:57 PM
Jan 2015
HELPPPP !!! HELPPPPP !!! Please Don't , my reaction after seeing last page

Despite what will Kaneki/Sasaki do , the escape route seems cut off .. for Shu to survive , he will need some kind of outsider's help ..I wonder if Chie Hori will play more part on this
Oct 4, 2015 11:30 PM

Dec 2009
I said in one of the previous chapter discussions that Kanae would be new Noro. People didn't believe me back then. Now I say, Eto-Noro-Kanae any combination of these guys will interfere and Shu won't die. AFAIK Aogiri lost their source of money when Big Madam died, maybe they'll offer help to Tsukiyama for using their influence or something.
Oct 5, 2015 8:08 AM

Apr 2015
noodlesandrice said:

the headache actually was because Sasaki just said the exact same thing as of what Nishiki said to him in part 1, Anteiku Raid, "It's always in an instant, when the end comes". His body (brain) remembers those words from Nishiki.

just saying... because you know, Ishida loves to mirror / parallelism :re to part 1, though I doubt if that would be ebough to get Kaneki back, I mean Ishida already foreshadowed us that it would be Amon's role.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.