Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2015 6:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Solid way to conclude the season imo especially with the final match.

I think it reflected how much Chrono has improved all this time.
And imo, he did pretty damn well. Refreshing to see the main characters again....and also got one of those magical moments in the final few moments.

This season felt quite different from the previous though.
Oct 3, 2015 8:45 PM

Aug 2010
Episode itself was great but uhh that last fight didn't make sense at all o_O where did Ibuki's crit go, he had another G0 in his hand too, and I mean even if he depleted his resources that turn, he would've won the following turn seeing as Chrono wouldn't be able to guard. Finally, Chrono pulling off the "6th" damage heal was also convenient LOL But such is the fate of plot-driven card-fights.

ANYWAYS So we get a new GC card starter :0 and this brilliantly connects to the upcoming season of G-crisis. Can't wait for pre-G characters to come back :DD
Oct 3, 2015 10:57 PM

Mar 2013
Done with this season and to be honest, I think it would've worked pretty well if it was a 26 episode or 13 episode season, the amount of fillers in this season though makes Season 2 look good.
Oct 4, 2015 2:22 AM

Mar 2012
Solid conclusion to the season. If the season simply lopped off majority of the first 15ish episodes, this season honestly would've been pretty good overall. Haha, Ibuki getting caught at the end was pretty amusing. xD

Welp, looking forward to Gear Crisis. New chars there should be pretty fun.

HiyuuT said:
Episode itself was great but uhh that last fight didn't make sense at all o_O where did Ibuki's crit go, he had another G0 in his hand too, and I mean even if he depleted his resources that turn, he would've won the following turn seeing as Chrono wouldn't be able to guard. Finally, Chrono pulling off the "6th" damage heal was also convenient LOL But such is the fate of plot-driven card-fights.

Not sure how much damage Chrono was at before that Messiah attack. Assuming he was at 3 (correct me I'm wrong since I honestly cannot remember), I guess Chrono just sacked a sixth damage heal. If not, I just assume Chrono sacked multiple heals, lol. xD
Also, I don't think Ibuki had enough guard to exceed 41k+ since Chronojet has the Glory skill that prevents G1 or higher from being called to the G circle from the hand. The crits that went into the soul also make Chrono draw a card, so his position actually wouldn't have been too dire after his attack if he didn't finish Ibuki. Little meh that the anime didn't mention those details. Plus, guarding that 31k attack at 3 damage wouldn't make sense anyway most of the time. Chrono just sacked a double crit like a main character would. xP
Oct 4, 2015 5:18 PM

Jun 2010
Ah man, I didn't think that was the end for this season.
I loved that ending. XD Probably should've guessed this a long time ago, but I'm just going to guess that's his dad in that desert place, which I assume is Planet Cray.

Oct 5, 2015 1:00 AM

Apr 2010
Season started off slow but ended on a great note. I've started to love Chrono as a character and I look forward to the next season. I'm also thinking that his dad is on cray, since Chrono Dran looked like he was going off to see Chrono on Earth.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2014

10 by Danielf6 »»
Apr 30, 2022 5:00 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

3 by Raybrandt »»
Oct 9, 2020 12:43 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

7 by Armins2 »»
Sep 14, 2019 9:40 PM

Poll: » Wanting more Attention on Battles?

Acxelion - Nov 29, 2014

2 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Nov 17, 2018 12:41 PM

» Getting into Vanguard....

Kisaragi - Oct 26, 2014

6 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Nov 17, 2018 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.