Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kekkai Sensen Episode 12 Discussion

Nov 19, 2017 3:54 PM

It was a weird ride, and yes it was a mess, but I enjoyed it.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 2, 2017 6:58 AM

Animation of the show was good loved the world they built nice action scenes and decently good comedy sprinkled in. However, the overall execution of the plot was everywhere it felt I don't wanna say rushed but the pacing was too quick. They didn't world build well as there were many things that went unexplained or just felt thrown in. I still enjoyed the show I would give it a seven out of ten. Time to watch season two.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Feb 7, 2018 5:24 AM
So lemme get this straight(someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong):

>The Watchman said Will shall be returned to Mary if she grabbed Leo by the (eye)balls
>Mary desperately wants Will back(evident from almost an entire flashback episode) so she agrees to sacrifice Leo for her brother back
>Watchman uses Leo but fucks up the final barrier, which is actually Mary herself
>Leo ain't even mad at Mary, he comes back and takes the Watchman down
>Will is back, but now Mary is gone as she becomes the new barrier

WTF we are reaching Warhammar 40k levels of grimdark here!! MC asks a girl out and the next thing you know, all reality breaks loose (literally).

Anyway, the last few eps aside, this has been a great ride. Libra as a whole kept the show alive with both combat and hilarious scenes, just like they keep the balance of the world in check. Even if Leo wasn't a powerful character, he earned the respect of his peers and even random strangers (like Mushroom-Head some time back). The retro soundtracks are also great, giving a Fallout/Bioshock feel to the atmosphere.

Will check out Season 2 soon.

Feb 15, 2018 3:36 PM
not to bad of an ending with all the explosions and zombies. Though I dont know how leo transported white to where they were. I guess it as eye powers. Also funny how the unusual thing of a lead character actually going for the girl early was rewarded with her death. The whole last scene was also kind of a FU to white since it made it seem she died for nothing. That aside I enjoyed the show and its cast of characters. I get the reason they got rid of white was cause she was filler.

Mar 6, 2018 10:35 PM

Wow...what a shit finale. Such a long, boring, tedious, drawn-out, mess of an ending. Ugh.

5/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 14, 2018 9:52 AM
The build up was fucking great but the fucking ending is soooo anticlimatic fuckin hell I thought he was going to awaken or some shit, its like the reason I hated fairytail because of that nakama Bullshit, I mean I need to see them fight like fuck what a pussy 4/10

Edit: Finally knew why I hated this episode, I just hated black and white's spoiled attitude, and I also hated his king of despair chunni-esque bullshit that was dragged throughout the last 3 episodes. also my bladder was about to burst so I was pretty distracted while watching is shitshow of an episode, the first 8 episodes were fucking great though
Modified by SucciBoi, Mar 14, 2018 10:03 AM

Apr 20, 2018 1:33 AM

Despite having thoroughly enjoyed Kekkai Sensen, I found it very difficult to actively watch and finish the series. I'd say it took me over 4 months to finish the first season alone, which I find quite surprising due to my immediate liking towards the show. I suppose there's just something that has always driven me away from being consistent, but I still can't seem to put my finger on it. With that being said, I did enjoy this finale a lot and it was worth the trudging. Not sure if I'll be watching the continuing season any time soon though.

Apr 21, 2018 7:57 PM
君を笑いに来た

I'm surprised people are giving this such a high score.

This show was all over the place and a bit boring at times, a lot of the content in the middle episodes seemed like filler even though it wasn't. I get that they want you to be emotionally attached to the characters, but they should've dove into the backstory more instead of showing vampires and Leo's eyes for a small fraction of the series. In my opinion, the first season seems like a prologue for what's about to come. Hope the second one is more interesting.

TL;DR: High budget wasted on mediocre story. 6/10.

Oct 6, 2018 3:39 PM
My heart has been ripped out. Leo=Legend.

Jan 29, 12:58 AM

Bit of a disappointing ending that left me scratching my head.

Loved the OST, characters, and animation, but I missed the over-the-top silliness from earlier on instead of the overly serious Black and White subplot; it just felt out of place so I have to drop it down a point or two.

7.5/10

Feb 19, 2:44 AM
Wew finally done. This anime has a great concept and world but it just got ruined by the story (which is practically nonexistent). Fights are not really the impressive either. Characters are meh since they dont get enough focus to get characterized. Kinda enjoyed it but......3/10. Hope S2 has actual plot, proper characterization and character development.

Mar 27, 12:44 AM
Animation was amazing, but the story really let me down.

Apr 5, 6:36 AM

Quite flabbergasted as to how much i didn't like this, really surprised i even finished it. 5.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Jun 23, 1:06 PM

The final episode is rather confusing but overall a great experience.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]