Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 15, 2009 4:36 PM

Jun 2008
I know, i know, im with you^.^ (let´s just ignore that rude comment, maybe the person was talking about a chara or something like that....)

Anyway!
What do you guys think?! are we gonna have a "happy" end or not? (by happy i mean, the world not being totally destroyed. They can be dead, but, i dont want the world to be destroyed by Liselotte, that would be the most crappy end ever)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 15, 2009 4:55 PM

Apr 2008
it would be a crappy ending however it would be an even crappier ending if EVERYONE who died came back to life >_> it would make all those deaths pointless.
Dec 15, 2009 5:02 PM

Jun 2008
yeah, i agree, but well, we didnt even see Shiori dying so...she might be alive somewhere. Maybe she transported herself to other place like she did with Misuzu and Kakeru. And what the hell was that Kukuri? did she returned?! and now she can speak O_O (we only saw her 3 seconds but who cares). I think it will be Shiori helping Kakeru in next episode...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 15, 2009 5:11 PM

Apr 2008
Superbia said Shiori killed herself though.

Kukuri? where? @,@
Dec 15, 2009 5:20 PM
Dec 2009
Shiori died?

My favorite character in the entire series.
I wouldn't had mind if everyone else died, but Shiori.... *Weeps in despair.*
Dec 15, 2009 5:37 PM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:
Darklight0303 said:

Also that part after the credits STILL has me hoping for a Kakeru return and a permanent mercy killing of that bitch >_>
No, it will not be Yuka but rest assured Misuzu is gone for good! Hahahahah!

Kakeru doesn't sound like he agrees with you. But you are free to hope.

Kakeru got the stupid person title for what he did with Misuzu, if he had dignity he would have sayed no but guess what his yes meant his death. I will not stand up for something like that! Kakeru's death was justice itself! Ha!

He got the goods and boy what goods they were. At least he didn't die a virgin like YUKA.

At least Yuka did not die but was brought back. Ha! Yuka got at least a nice kiss too bad Misuzu beat her to it but doing the C but you know what? She died for it in the end but Yuka did not.....Hahaha!
Kurogashi said:
You suck Kakeru.
And are nothing but a pervert.
Dam.
It's probably Kakeru. Yeah I agree with that 100% of so.
francismeunierDec 15, 2009 5:46 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 15, 2009 6:17 PM

Dec 2008
The first 5 minutes of this episode alone (including the OP) made my day.
Dec 15, 2009 8:00 PM
Aug 2008
she not dead
she will come back
plz plz plz
Dec 15, 2009 8:08 PM
Aug 2009
Lol these threads are always great because of the sheer polarization that Yuka brings. I kinda wish I had played the game so I could figure out the end, but I have a feeling EVERYTHING hits the fan next episode and everyone ends up dead! Epicness from a series that has been pretty all over the place at times, should be interesting to see the finale.
Dec 15, 2009 9:32 PM

Oct 2009
hellfiredragon said:
Lol these threads are always great because of the sheer polarization that Yuka brings. I kinda wish I had played the game so I could figure out the end, but I have a feeling EVERYTHING hits the fan next episode and everyone ends up dead! Epicness from a series that has been pretty all over the place at times, should be interesting to see the finale.
You forgot 2 things that I will spoiler from the game...1. Kakeru doing his deed unless they change a lot more
2.Yuka will also dissapear but the way Misuzu dissapeared was more epic! :D
BTW this is how Misuzu was supposed to die by Misao but they changed it to sweet revenge by Yuka....how juicy and exciting it got than this:

Darklight0303 said:
it would be a crappy ending however it would be an even crappier ending if EVERYONE who died came back to life >_> it would make all those deaths pointless.
No that should not happen at all. I spoilered some of what might be a ending but it's close to all are gone type.

Dec 15, 2009 9:45 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:

Kurogashi said:
You suck Kakeru.
And are nothing but a pervert.
Dam.

There you go. Nothing wrong with being perverted. Cough. ;)
Dec 15, 2009 9:58 PM

Feb 2009
I'm much more interested in what discussions will happen in this forum than what will happen in the next episode...subs are slow, practicing watching anime raw...the people here are interesting so discuss ahead, ill just spectate...

nice ep by the way...yeah, as the world is going to be destroyed, lets do ecchi before we die ahaha...lol at Yuka at the end with the eye and saying that they are happy...runner-up for Danzo for eye fetish ahaha
Dec 15, 2009 10:30 PM

Aug 2009
Ano. What did Kakeru say at the end of credit after Yuka said that "finally, they both (Yuka and kakeru) can be together forever? If I heard correctly he said "Shiganai!"? Did he mean "You wretch!"?
If so, serve u right Yuka! Kakeru hate u bitch! :P
I'm sure Kakeru will come back to beat the sh!t out of both Lisolette and Yuka. No more mercy! :D
Dec 15, 2009 10:35 PM

Feb 2009
i think he said "Chigau"(??) which means "You're wrong"...
im crap at Japanese so correct me if im wrong :D
Dec 15, 2009 11:19 PM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:

Who knows? My hearing is bad. :(
Dec 15, 2009 11:39 PM
Nov 2009
I like yandere, but i dislike yuka.
Kakeru is betrayal...I think it natural.I bet he loves Yuka more than Misuzu.But her love made him feels uncomfortable.So when Misuzu kissed him and confessed to him, he didn't refuse...
That was only my pesonal opinion.So don't be angry.OK?
I think he's right when chosing Misuzu.
And about Misuzu was dead or alive...
No comment...
Dec 15, 2009 11:47 PM

Aug 2009
Villeciel said:
I like yandere, but i dislike yuka.
Kakeru is betrayal...I think it natural.I bet he loves Yuka more than Misuzu.But her love made him feels uncomfortable.So when Misuzu kissed him and confessed to him, he didn't refuse...
That was only my pesonal opinion.So don't be angry.OK?
I think he's right when chosing Misuzu.
And about Misuzu was dead or alive...
No comment...

I agree with u. It's not wrong that kakeru chose Misuzu since Yuka was such an obsessive bitch.
I think Misuzu is dead though. She might come back, u knows? Since Kukuri did come back. :(
Dec 16, 2009 1:01 AM

Apr 2008
belatkuro said:

Yes he did say Chigau.
NO ONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER MOST OF ALL YOU YUKA KUKUKUKUKUKU
Dec 16, 2009 1:08 AM

Aug 2009
Well, I'll need to study Japanese harder now. :(
As for the last episode, it's very unpredictable imo. The preview is nothing. :(
Dec 16, 2009 1:14 AM

Apr 2008
That can mean both good and bad things so we can only wait
Dec 16, 2009 1:29 AM

Aug 2009
Darklight0303 said:

But since there's ONE episode left. I think he meant to come back and avenge Misuzu. :P
Dec 16, 2009 1:37 AM

Apr 2008
That WOULD BE EPIC @_@
Dec 16, 2009 1:47 AM

Oct 2009
Kleeyook said:
Ano. What did Kakeru say at the end of credit after Yuka said that "finally, they both (Yuka and kakeru) can be together forever? If I heard correctly he said "Shiganai!"? Did he mean "You wretch!"?
If so, serve u right Yuka! Kakeru hate u bitch! :P
I'm sure Kakeru will come back to beat the sh!t out of both Lisolette and Yuka. No more mercy! :D
I could say the same to Kakeru who if loved more Yuka could have had Liselotte's power and maybe more. I don't think Liselotte would destroy the world if somehow Verard remembered how happy was Kakeru in Yuka's world with Yuka. :P There that sounds logic with probable but that will not happen. I wished it would.
Kleeyook said:
Darklight0303 said:

But since there's ONE episode left. I think he meant to come back and avenge Misuzu. :P
That would be weird. It would be better to take Yuka/Liselotte with him forever.
francismeunierDec 16, 2009 1:51 AM

Dec 16, 2009 2:10 AM

Apr 2008
Liselotte never gave him the choice to join her, not that he would after all the shit she did. From the start she wanted his eye and his eye alone so no she would still kill him just for being a Kakera. So it was a lose lose situation. At least this way he got to have his first time with Misuzu before dying.

Liselotte said "bearer of the eye of Aion, you will surrender that power to me"
That doesn't sound like "join the dark side we have cookies and hookers that are better looking than Yuka" no it means
"you're giving me that power and there is no other alternative. PS that means I will kill you to get it. wait you're a Kakera so I'm gonna kill you anyway"
Darklight0303Dec 16, 2009 2:24 AM
Dec 16, 2009 3:26 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Liselotte never gave him the choice to join her, not that he would after all the shit she did. From the start she wanted his eye and his eye alone so no she would still kill him just for being a Kakera. So it was a lose lose situation. At least this way he got to have his first time with Misuzu before dying.
That's strange I though she loved him.....are assuming the "Woman falls in love with male to take what she wants from him" situation? I think Verard wanted to join her destruction from the beginning anyways.

Darklight0303 said:
Liselotte said "bearer of the eye of Aion, you will surrender that power to me"
That doesn't sound like "join the dark side we have cookies and hookers that are
Maye she thinks Kakeru stole the power of Verard...who knows.
Darklight0303 said:
better looking than Yuka" no it means
"you're giving me that power and there is no other alternative. PS that means I will kill you to get it. wait you're a Kakera so I'm gonna kill you anyway"
Yeah I sfigured that Liselotte wants to get all the crystals so I will assume that Kakeru will do his deed but I am afraid it will cost his life and Yuka's Too bad they should be forever together. If that message comes, I will be happy is all I mean.
francismeunierDec 16, 2009 3:36 AM

Dec 16, 2009 3:42 AM

Jun 2008
Kleeyook said:
belatkuro said:

im almost sure he said Chigao, "you´re wrong". and he looked very pissed. He will kill Liselotte for sure. i wonder if he possesses the sword of Misuzu now after having sex with her.Did he got her powers? because without her sword he cant fight even if he´s alive. so that means that he cant do what Francis showed us from the game, Kakeru stabbing Lisellotte....

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 16, 2009 4:11 AM

Nov 2007
francismeunier said:
That's strange I though she loved him.....are assuming the "Woman falls in love with male to take what she wants from him" situation? I think Verard wanted to join her destruction from the beginning anyways.
What he meant was that Liselotte never gave Kakeru a choice to be by her side. On that note, she loves Verard, not Kakeru who is not Verard.
francismeunier said:
No she doesn't think so nor was it ever made to look like that.
KantarouDec 16, 2009 4:42 AM
Dec 16, 2009 4:31 AM

Oct 2009
Orulyon said:
Kleeyook said:
belatkuro said:

im almost sure he said Chigao, "you´re wrong". and he looked very pissed. He will kill Liselotte for sure. i wonder if he possesses the sword of Misuzu now after having sex with her.Did he got her powers? because without her sword he cant fight even if he´s alive. so that means that he cant do what Francis showed us from the game, Kakeru stabbing Lisellotte....
The blood drinking should be enough to do that, he just need the will for it. Maybe you might be right because of that virgin blood but it remains to be seen of how they are going to show it in #12.
Kantarou said:
francismeunier said:
Kantarou said:
What he meant was that Liselotte never gave Kakeru a choice to be by her side. On that note, she love Verard, not Kakeru who is not Verard.
Ok I assumed, assumed too much.
francismeunier said:
Kantarou said:
No she doesn't think so nor was it ever made to look like that.
Once again assuming. All will be said in #12, I hope well enough. There might be a DVD remake to better see some things but I don't think it will help.

Dec 16, 2009 7:18 AM

Aug 2009
DO u guys think this anime will have harem ending? Like everyone got revived and Kakeru got both his big sis, Monoka, Misuzu and ........ Yuka (I want to ignore her). Since I don't want Yukiko to become Kakeru's so I wish Takahisa would be revived too. :(
Dec 16, 2009 7:32 AM

Apr 2008
That would be a insult to everything that happened so far >_> I hope not
Dec 16, 2009 7:32 AM
Dec 2009
Probably Mizusu might be resurrected, I feel everyone will be resurrected in the end well,that is my opinion by examining the write ups on Wikipedia.
kantai_kessenDec 16, 2009 7:35 AM
Dec 16, 2009 7:43 AM

Aug 2009
Darklight0303 said:

I know, I know, the story would become even worse if it were to happen. :(
kantai_kessen said:
Probably Mizusu might be resurrected, I feel everyone will be resurrected in the end well,that is my opinion by examining the write ups on Wikipedia.

I hope Misuzu would be resurrected, only Misuzu and Kakeru. Then both beat the sh!t out of Lisolette and living happily together forever.
Dec 16, 2009 7:59 AM

Apr 2008
Kleeyook said:
Darklight0303 said:

I know, I know, the story would become even worse if it were to happen. :(
kantai_kessen said:

I hope Misuzu would be resurrected, only Misuzu and Kakeru. Then both beat the sh!t out of Lisolette and living happily together forever.

THIS I SO WANT O_O *crosses fingers*
Dec 16, 2009 8:16 AM
Dec 2009
Is the subbed version out yet? I really dont wanna watch the raw
Dec 16, 2009 8:19 AM

Sep 2007
This week's fail title :3

I so loled at basically everything in this episode, but mostly about the KakeruxMisuzu thing.
Misuzu: Let's f*ck.
Kakeru: But..
Misuzu: It's only for Yuka's sake.
Kakeru: Ah, ok.

XDDDDDDDD
Dec 16, 2009 8:24 AM

Aug 2009
Misuzu told Kakeru to f*ck her for Yuka's sake!? lol XD
I wish I could understand Japanese better! :(
Dec 16, 2009 10:01 AM
Nov 2009
I knew it before.
But I didn't believe....So it's true...
Dec 16, 2009 10:44 AM

Nov 2007
awesome episode, couldnt be happier with these events

Yuka sacrificing herself would make it the perfect ending because at this stage even if she is a victim of Liselotte now her actions previous to this episode still dont warrant a happy end for her. Kakeru also got what he deserved for liking Yuka, because it should be common sense that no one should ever like Yuka. But at least he got some Misuzu so I wouldnt call his end so tragic...and his red eyes in the end..could it be from all the blood he consumed and the power Misuzu gave him? Let us hope

Misuzu appears to have been vanished as well along with Shiori, however their so called 'deaths" are more easy to get around for a possible return that lets say Takahisa and Yukiko who literally got torn apart.

Liselotte is awesome though, I love the dark gothic lolita types and cmon she looks so adorable ^_^

Good episode in the end, the lack of Yuka made it more enjoyable to watch since I didnt have to punch my screen
Dec 16, 2009 11:13 AM

Jan 2009
First of all.. Once again.. Yuka damn it retard ಠ_ಠ
*RAGE* at Yuka ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Lol Liselotte's initial laughter's stupid ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Yuka.. Stop smiling like that ಠ_ಠ
*RAGE* at Yuka ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Don't stop her Kakeru! ٩(๏_๏)۶
BAAAWWWW ┐(-。ー')┌
But.. Really.. This might be for the better, now Kakeru is partially involved in Yuka's suffering ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Yes! Keep at it! ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
YES! At long last! ( ̄ー ̄)
Now then, maybe I can start enjoying what little story there is left now that the annoying part is gone? ( ´・‿-)
Stop that Misuzu, she mustn't be alive, so don't say that. ಠ_ಠ
BAAAWWWW That the world exists is proof that Yuka's alive? ಠ_ಠ
Seriously I don't want that crap. Let her be dead, please?
Cheesy magic-stuff fight. ┐(-。ー')┌
Waot wat, Kukuri? ¯(°_o)/¯ "Oh cool story bro"-stuffs ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Oh well at least Liselotte's eyes aren't that freakish green as before? ◔ ◡ ◔
Superbia perished ┐(-。ー')┌
Hihoheha Misuzu comes with interesting proposals ◕ ◡ ◕
Kakeru isn't it time you erased Yuka from your mind and head straight for Misuzu? ( ´・‿-)
No instead, think of it like getting rid of Yuka once and for all, and that's why you're doing it! ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Wihoo KakeruXMisuzu is probably the best combo available in this show ( ̄ー ̄)
Misao went crazy lol ┐(-。ー')┌ P.S. AFTER perishing at first mind you.
Oh no! ಠ_ಠ
*RAGE* at Yuka ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Why? Why I ask? ಠ_ಠ
Kill her! With fire! Now! Hurry! Kakeru you tard.
Lol crappy censoring of Kakeru's stabbing. And also, if he's got the Eye of Aeon, I wonder why he didn't see Yuka, not being Yuka but Liselotte and stabbing him, coming with that eye of his? Useless piece of crap if it doesn't help when it's actually needed. ┐(-。ー')┌
Hahahah that looked really cheesy ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Actually, best ending might be the whole world being destroyed ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Would make for a nice outcome for once ( ´・‿-)
Or really.. I don't care about the ending.. But I want Yuka to burn and die, wouldn't mind if she exploded too. Damn it, why'd Liselotte have to take her body of all possible ones? Couldn't she have chosen at least.. Yukiko or Shiori? ┐(-。ー')┌
*RAGE* at Yuka seemingly being alive. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 16, 2009 11:16 AM

Jun 2009
SunyiNyufi said:

I so loled at basically everything in this episode, but mostly about the KakeruxMisuzu thing.

XDDDDDDDD

TRUE

about this episodes.... WTF? all DEAD? nice.. nice..which anime contains ALL MH dying? Saikano mb?
Dec 16, 2009 11:32 AM

May 2009
I'm pretty sure Kakeru will return to give Liselotte/Yuka a taste of her own medicine. If what I've read about the Eye of Aion holds true in the anime, chances are that we're not seeing a true ending here.

And I'm curious, exactly WHEN did Liselotte possess Yuka? After she absorbed her fragment or long before that? It wouldn't surprise me if she was being controlled for a very long time and that no one bothered to think much of it at the time.

All in all, a very good - and interesting - episode. Liselotte is quite an interesting character (and quite cute for an evil witch).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2009 11:37 AM

Aug 2008
SunyiNyufi said:

XDDDDDDDD
If I would have laughed any harder I would have choked to death
Dec 16, 2009 12:07 PM

Oct 2007
I could careless what happen in the next episode but after 11 episodes long they did something right this time but in a terrible way though.

How do we get stronger? And then the first thing that came to my mind was "Lets have sex?"
And then it went like this:
SunyiNyufi said:

LOL that is just .....

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 16, 2009 12:32 PM

Jun 2008
Siva said:
I could careless what happen in the next episode but after 11 episodes long they did something right this time but in a terrible way though.

How do we get stronger? And then the first thing that came to my mind was "Lets have sex?"
And then it went like this:
SunyiNyufi said:

LOL that is just .....

It Think it was too rushed, i wanted Kakeru to feel something more deep for Misuzu before that...honestly i was a bit shocked, since (yeah i know 11 eyes is a ero game, but this an anime for god sake, sex parts should not happen), i mean, i thought it was a sweet moment but too rushed like "lets gonna have sex before the world gets destroyed, i dont wanna die a virgin". But anyway, if someone is at fault is not Misuzu. I love Misuzu even if she is dead she was an amazing chara.

and yes, i must confess i also loled a lot. For yuka´s sake, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 16, 2009 12:33 PM

Sep 2009
I think the whole series is just a joke (from the hungarian opening speech to...

SunyiNyufi said:

But for it.. it's perfect. :) (It was a very nice scene)

Oh, I believe that Kakeru has just got a premonition/vision about what will be "Yuka"'s next step. So Misuzu didn't die (at least not yet).
Dec 16, 2009 1:03 PM

Sep 2007
Orulyon said:
It Think it was too rushed, i wanted Kakeru to feel something more deep for Misuzu before that...honestly i was a bit shocked, since (yeah i know 11 eyes is a ero game, but this an anime for god sake, sex parts should not happen), i mean, i thought it was a sweet moment but too rushed like "lets gonna have sex before the world gets destroyed, i dont wanna die a virgin". But anyway, if someone is at fault is not Misuzu. I love Misuzu even if she is dead she was an amazing chara.

For that Kakeru would need more than one braincell. I mean, he is such a loser... He says that he will protect his almost-girlfriend, but he fails. Then he starts training, yet he fails. Then his power awekens, and he basically stops caring about his almost-girlfriend for no apparent reason, and he doesn't even notcies the girl going total mental. Adn after that he sleeps with an other girl, and tries to make excuses like "it's for Yuka's sake, so I'm not betraying her". He is a loser.
But then again, who would like a round of sex before they die? :D
Dec 16, 2009 1:17 PM

May 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
Orulyon said:

For that Kakeru would need more than one braincell. I mean, he is such a loser... He says that he will protect his almost-girlfriend, but he fails. Then he starts training, yet he fails. Then his power awekens, and he basically stops caring about his almost-girlfriend for no apparent reason, and he doesn't even notcies the girl going total mental. Adn after that he sleeps with an other girl, and tries to make excuses like "it's for Yuka's sake, so I'm not betraying her". He is a loser.

Hey, at least the guy had a good fuck with Misuzu. SOmething Yuka now can only dream about, especially since she killed her own lover.

Kibou_no_Hikari said:
Oh, I believe that Kakeru has just got a premonition/vision about what will be "Yuka"'s next step. So Misuzu didn't die (at least not yet).

Exactly what I'm thinking.

If so, I do hope he snaps after realizing his own girlfriend is about to betray him in the worst possible way and stabs her a thousand times to make sure she's truly dead.

I wonder how they plan on defeating Liselotte anyway. She must have some sort of weakness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2009 1:24 PM

Aug 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
Orulyon said:

To be honest, Misuzu is more of a loser than anyone else besides Yuka. She never managed to kill any of the black knights but being beaten and got rescued by her teammates instead. All she did was slaying the underlings. :(
I hate Kakeru since the moment he said, he has to protect Yuka and all he does is for Yuka's sake. :P
Dec 16, 2009 1:30 PM

Jul 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
Kleeyook said:
To be honest, Misuzu is more of a loser than anyone else besides Yuka. She never managed to kill any of the black knights but being beaten and got rescued by her teammates instead. All she did was slaying the underlings. :(
I hate Kakeru since the moment he said, he has to protect Yuka and all he does is for Yuka's sake. :P

Deepest gratitude to you two for summarizing what I've been saying at the beginning of the show ^^b

Other than that, I feel like somebody important is missing from those two bashings...I wonder who...*Pineapple dropped on head* Oh yea, that ***** Yuck-a!!!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 16, 2009 1:30 PM
Sep 2009
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU RAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

This Anime started out good but now... reminds me of Chaos Head...
]
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.