Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: 11eyes Episode 11 Discussion


Dec 17, 2009 9:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
smarter? are you for real? >_>
 
Dec 17, 2009 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Darklight0303 said:
smarter? are you for real? >_>
Well think about it....Misuzu is stronger than Yuka so Yuka just gets dirty and plays a nasty trick on Misuzu which killing her would be its intent.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Dec 17, 2009 9:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
francismeunier said:
No! I object Sir Wasabi in simply she did not fail, she killed Misuzu and Kakeru with great help from Liselotte and she did confront them because Yandere personality would deny things they say. She might be a naive, jealous, little brat but she has more right than Misuzu for Kakeru. *protecting Yuka till the end*

Technically, she didn't kill Misuzu or Kakeru. It was all due to Liselotte's manipulation and force. She didn't even want to kill Kakeru in the first place but since Liselotte only used Yuka's presence in front of Kakeru as a disguise, it was all Liselotte.

And where exactly did she confront them at all? I have no recollection of it whatsoever. She has never confronted them and tell Misuzu to back off. She has never confronted Kakeru and admit her feelings. She only did that in the very end and that was clearly too late already. All she ever did was act like an idiot and slip obvious razors into teacups and act all sluttish walking around half naked in an attempt to seduce Kakeru.

francismeunier said:

Not cool he cheated on Yuka at all. Misuzu failed Kakeru with her sword clearly on that one.

Tell me how Kakeru cheated on Yuka. They were never in a relationship so it's clearly not cheating whatsoever. He only ever saw her as a childhood friend, nothing more.

francismeunier said:
Well think about it....Misuzu is stronger than Yuka so Yuka just gets dirty and plays a nasty trick on Misuzu which killing her would be its intent.

Smarter? Lolzwut? Slipping a razor into a teacup is smarter? Seriously? Only a dumbass wouldn't be able to notice a big sharp floating object in their tea. It was just another dumb attempt on Yuka's part to get rid of Misuzu cause she clearly knows she can't do anything to her woman to woman.
Modified by Wasabi, Dec 17, 2009 9:45 AM
 
Dec 17, 2009 9:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
so far the smartest trick was the razor in the tea.
OH MY GOD THAT WAS GENIUS NO ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT *mass amounts of sarcasm*
 
Dec 17, 2009 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
No! I object Sir Wasabi in simply she did not fail, she killed Misuzu and Kakeru with great help from Liselotte and she did confront them because Yandere personality would deny things they say. She might be a naive, jealous, little brat but she has more right than Misuzu for Kakeru. *protecting Yuka till the end*

Wasabi said:
Technically, she didn't kill Misuzu or Kakeru. It was all due to Liselotte's manipulation and force. She didn't even want to kill Kakeru in the first place but since Liselotte only used Yuka's presence in front of Kakeru as a disguise, it was all Liselotte.

Ok yes but for a minute she was herself around 20:00 mark. So I still think she herself did it because she figured out Kakeru had sex with Misuzu....
Wasabi said:
And where exactly did she confront them at all? I have no recollection of it whatsoever. She has never confronted them and tell Misuzu to back off. She has never confronted Kakeru and admit her feelings.
She did at the rooftop with her kiss. I know she did not say love you but showed it at least....she did show even in the first episode with Kakeru sitting on her lap in the park.
Wasabi said:
She only did that in the very end and that was clearly too late already. All she ever did was act like an idiot and slip obvious razors into teacups and act all sluttish walking around half naked in an attempt to seduce Kakeru.
At least she tried things that she could do. To me she is smart enough to figure out a possible Liselotte saving her and Kakeru (she assumed that with risk) end result Liselotte took her as vessel and maybe will have a world for Kakeru and Yuka, which would make me very happy. :D
Darklight0303 said:
so far the smartest trick was the razor in the tea.
OH MY GOD THAT WAS GENIUS NO ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT *mass amounts of sarcasm*
Ok, yeah that was pointless but it did wake up Misuzu to "Stay away from Kakeru because he is mine!" thing.
Wasabi said:

francismeunier said:

Not cool he cheated on Yuka at all. Misuzu failed Kakeru with her sword clearly on that one.

Wasabi said:
Tell me how Kakeru cheated on Yuka. They were never in a relationship so it's clearly not cheating whatsoever. He only ever saw her as a childhood friend, nothing more.

Not after that kiss in episode 10. Kakeru cheated on her because he got serious with her after a kiss in episode 10.
francismeunier said:
Well think about it....Misuzu is stronger than Yuka so Yuka just gets dirty and plays a nasty trick on Misuzu which killing her would be its intent.

Wasabi said:
Smarter? Lolzwut? Slipping a razor into a teacup is smarter? Seriously? Only a dumbass wouldn't be able to notice a big sharp floating object in their tea. It was just another dumb attempt on Yuka's part to get rid of Misuzu cause she clearly knows she can't do anything to her woman to woman.
I am not refering to that part but a possible backstabbing that might have happened if Yuka would plan it out. A razor into a teacup thing is a lolzwut expression and was ineffective.
Modified by francismeunier, Dec 17, 2009 9:50 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Dec 17, 2009 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
francismeunier said:

Ok yes but for a minute she was herself around 20:00 mark. So I still think she herself did it because she figured out Kakeru had sex with Misuzu....

You clearly missed the part where Yuka was screaming that she didn't want to do it.

francismeunier said:
She did at the rooftop with her kiss. I know she did not say love you but showed it at least....she did show even in the first episode with Kakeru sitting on her lap in the park.

That's not confronting. That's just confessing, which Kakeru outright rejected her on the rooftop. She didn't even confront Misuzu at all, other than the failed razor trick.

francismeunier said:
At least she tried things that she could do. To me she is smart enough to figure out a possible Liselotte saving her and Kakeru (she assumed that with risk) end result Liselotte took her as vessel and maybe will have a world for Kakeru and Yuka, which would make me very happy. :D

And then she'll be a broken girl because Kakeru wouldn't accept such a thing which will probably result in Yuka attempting to force Kakeru to accept it... and then he cuts her down.

francismeunier said:
Ok, yeah that was pointless but it did wake up Misuzu to "Stay away from Kakeru because he is mine!" thing.

Lolzwut? The razor definitely did not stop Misuzu from still getting closer to Kakeru. She knew from the razor that Yuka was being a childish brat, and she made the first real move on him before Yuka.
 
Dec 17, 2009 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Ok yes but for a minute she was herself around 20:00 mark. So I still think she herself did it because she figured out Kakeru had sex with Misuzu....

Wasabi said:
You clearly missed the part where Yuka was screaming that she didn't want to do it.

I clearly need to see the subs because I did not do that yet. No time, was just happy to see what happens in the serie.
francismeunier said:
She did at the rooftop with her kiss. I know she did not say love you but showed it at least....she did show even in the first episode with Kakeru sitting on her lap in the park.

Wasabi said:
That's not confronting. That's just confessing, which Kakeru outright rejected her on the rooftop. She didn't even confront Misuzu at all, other than the failed razor trick.

At first yes but later he accepted her gladly.
francismeunier said:
At least she tried things that she could do. To me she is smart enough to figure out a possible Liselotte saving her and Kakeru (she assumed that with risk) end result Liselotte took her as vessel and maybe will have a world for Kakeru and Yuka, which would make me very happy. :D

Wasabi said:
And then she'll be a broken girl because Kakeru wouldn't accept such a thing which will probably result in Yuka attempting to force Kakeru to accept it... and then he cuts her down.

That remains to be seen in #12.
Wasabi said:

francismeunier said:
Ok, yeah that was pointless but it did wake up Misuzu to "Stay away from Kakeru because he is mine!" thing.

Lolzwut? The razor definitely did not stop Misuzu from still getting closer to Kakeru. She knew from the razor that Yuka was being a childish brat, and she made the first real move on him before Yuka.

I did not say stop but warned her. Wrong, Kakeru made his first move by protecting Yuka and Yuka was there first with Kakeru since he was a child.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Dec 17, 2009 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Misuzu is such a disappointment. Why, oh, why fall in love with Kakeru? I *loved* her. It's official; every character in this stupid series is stupid. Or dense, at the very least. Ugh. Also, while I believe the sex really is to make both her and Kakeru stronger, I could've done without the sex scene AND the confession.

Yuka... I've hated her since episode one. She's annoying and clingy and everything I dislike; definitely a very effective yandere (dorodere? lol). I don't care if she dies or lives in the end, but I wouldn't say her death would make the series better. If anything, it would make 11Eyes more watchable (oh, I dunno, because Yuka makes the series very painful to watch? Y/Y?), but that's not really gonna help now since the series is ending. :D

francismeunier said:
Ok yes but for a minute she was herself around 20:00 mark. So I still think she herself did it because she figured out Kakeru had sex with Misuzu....

In which she begged not to make her kill Kakeru. Also, it would help very much to watch the series subbed if you don't understand the whole episode and only assume a lot of things, taking things by eyes and ears. The discussion would be more...coherent...if we're on the same page, yes?
 
Dec 17, 2009 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2195


eye of Aeon power!Makeup!


Yuka lovers x Misuzu lovers round 1630. GO!


Please minna san!behave your comments:D lets not be rude or Santa claus wont bring us gifts:D

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Dec 17, 2009 10:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4910
francismeunier said:
At least she tried things that she could do. To me she is smart enough to figure out a possible Liselotte saving her and Kakeru (she assumed that with risk) end result Liselotte took her as vessel and maybe will have a world for Kakeru and Yuka, which would make me very happy. :D

You serious? That'd be the worst possible ending.. Ever.
francismeunier said:
Ok, yeah that was pointless but it did wake up Misuzu to "Stay away from Kakeru because he is mine!" thing.

Lolzwut? The razor definitely did not stop Misuzu from still getting closer to Kakeru. She knew from the razor that Yuka was being a childish brat, and she made the first real move on him before Yuka.

francismeunier said:
I did not say stop but warned her. Wrong, Kakeru made his first move by protecting Yuka and Yuka was there first with Kakeru since he was a child.

And if I'm thinking straight here, the question was whether Yuka or Misuzu made their moves first, who the heck cares about if Kakeru did anything anyway?
And Yuka certainly did not make any kinds of moves towards Kakeru at all, which instead Misuzu clearly did.

Btw, I sincerely hope that Yuka can die and this time let her stay dead in the next episode.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Dec 17, 2009 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
ferrywoman said:

francismeunier said:
Ok yes but for a minute she was herself around 20:00 mark. So I still think she herself did it because she figured out Kakeru had sex with Misuzu....

In which she begged not to make her kill Kakeru. Also, it would help very much to watch the series subbed if you don't understand the whole episode and only assume a lot of things, taking things by eyes and ears. The discussion would be more...coherent...if we're on the same page, yes?

Ok, yes, yes when I have time to do that and get a subbed version preferably in French.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Dec 17, 2009 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4910
ferrywoman said:
Also, it would help very much to watch the series subbed if you don't understand the whole episode and only assume a lot of things, taking things by eyes and ears. The discussion would be more...coherent...if we're on the same page, yes?

Thanks, really, maybe francis can start watching episodes when they're subbed now, instead of going "OMG new episode! No subs? I'll watch anyway and then wait for subs so I can understand too".
I'm positive I've said the same thing some time ago, but apparantly he didn't do anything about it ^^;
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Dec 17, 2009 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3439
Wow, 165 comments? 8 more to go and Kampfer will be beaten LOL


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
Dec 17, 2009 11:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1980
misuzu and kakeru had sex...everyone's dead?

there are no words.

11eyes has been a huge fail thus far :/
 
Dec 17, 2009 11:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
ferrywoman said:
Misuzu is such a disappointment. Why, oh, why fall in love with Kakeru? I *loved* her. It's official; every character in this stupid series is stupid. Or dense, at the very least. Ugh. Also, while I believe the sex really is to make both her and Kakeru stronger, I could've done without the sex scene AND the confession.

Yuka... I've hated her since episode one. She's annoying and clingy and everything I dislike; definitely a very effective yandere (dorodere? lol). I don't care if she dies or lives in the end, but I wouldn't say her death would make the series better. If anything, it would make 11Eyes more watchable (oh, I dunno, because Yuka makes the series very painful to watch? Y/Y?), but that's not really gonna help now since the series is ending. :D


Wow, this time I think there's nothing left to say... Every character got stupid... and they're not even being logical. Wouldn't it have been best for Kakeru to simply kill himself? Same goes for Misuzu... why didn't they think about it? If there is no eye, Liselotte can't do anything?
 
Dec 17, 2009 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
Traum said:
ferrywoman said:
Misuzu is such a disappointment. Why, oh, why fall in love with Kakeru? I *loved* her. It's official; every character in this stupid series is stupid. Or dense, at the very least. Ugh. Also, while I believe the sex really is to make both her and Kakeru stronger, I could've done without the sex scene AND the confession.

Yuka... I've hated her since episode one. She's annoying and clingy and everything I dislike; definitely a very effective yandere (dorodere? lol). I don't care if she dies or lives in the end, but I wouldn't say her death would make the series better. If anything, it would make 11Eyes more watchable (oh, I dunno, because Yuka makes the series very painful to watch? Y/Y?), but that's not really gonna help now since the series is ending. :D


Wow, this time I think there's nothing left to say... Every character got stupid... and they're not even being logical. Wouldn't it have been best for Kakeru to simply kill himself? Same goes for Misuzu... why didn't they think about it? If there is no eye, Liselotte can't do anything?

Nah she would still go on a rampage. The eye is a bonus and probably her obsession with Verard
 
Dec 17, 2009 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3439
Traum said:
ferrywoman said:
Misuzu is such a disappointment. Why, oh, why fall in love with Kakeru? I *loved* her. It's official; every character in this stupid series is stupid. Or dense, at the very least. Ugh. Also, while I believe the sex really is to make both her and Kakeru stronger, I could've done without the sex scene AND the confession.

Yuka... I've hated her since episode one. She's annoying and clingy and everything I dislike; definitely a very effective yandere (dorodere? lol). I don't care if she dies or lives in the end, but I wouldn't say her death would make the series better. If anything, it would make 11Eyes more watchable (oh, I dunno, because Yuka makes the series very painful to watch? Y/Y?), but that's not really gonna help now since the series is ending. :D


Wow, this time I think there's nothing left to say... Every character got stupid... and they're not even being logical. Wouldn't it have been best for Kakeru to simply kill himself? Same goes for Misuzu... why didn't they think about it? If there is no eye, Liselotte can't do anything?

The point is, there are only 2 guys in the show and one is already dead. How is she going to have sex with if she were to kill the last guys? Unless you prefer the last dark knight, I would say it wasn't that a bad choice for you :D


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
Dec 17, 2009 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2195
i just had this flash going through my mind right now!*evil laugh* what if Kakeru cant kill Lisellotte but instead he seals her...and becomes a dark knight? that would be original.
anyway although im a great Misuzu fan, i must agree that everyone turned out to be idiots except Takahisa and Yukiko. I still cant believe that Kukuri is a main chara of the show. she appeared less times than Superbia which is supporting chara.
Talking about Superbia, im starting to think that she did the same thing as Misuzu and had sex with the dark knight Avaritia. Maybe it was that way that they were able to seal Liselotte.

Anyway lets support the smartest and powerful chara here! the eyeball!the eye of Aeon rules!
http://images0.cafepress.com/product/116474510v6_225x225_Front.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFiFqVoslAkkhSxosrCj2vPS7LCOA" border="0" />
just kidding XD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Dec 17, 2009 11:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
If I didn't know that this show will have 12 episodes, I would've thought this is the final one. I mean, come on, everyone dies, the villain wins, end of story. What could possibly happen next?
Color me impressed and waiting for the next, final episode!
 
Dec 17, 2009 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Oosran said:
ferrywoman said:
Also, it would help very much to watch the series subbed if you don't understand the whole episode and only assume a lot of things, taking things by eyes and ears. The discussion would be more...coherent...if we're on the same page, yes?

Thanks, really, maybe francis can start watching episodes when they're subbed now, instead of going "OMG new episode! No subs? I'll watch anyway and then wait for subs so I can understand too".
I'm positive I've said the same thing some time ago, but apparantly he didn't do anything about it ^^;
I told you already I find it ridiculous to enjoy something by waiting for it to be subbed. If anything that is annoying in itself. You all want to wait for subs, fine but count me out of that. The discussion can be coherent with or without subs as long as you know what you are saying and I stand by Yuka's last defence line.....me! Anyways Yuka was chosen as a host by Liselotte and that must have a meaning itself else it would not be her. I think it's because she is the one that saved Liselotte.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Dec 17, 2009 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
francismeunier said:

I did not say stop but warned her. Wrong, Kakeru made his first move by protecting Yuka and Yuka was there first with Kakeru since he was a child.

No, Kakeru didn't make the first move. Protecting a childhood friend would be what anyone would do, which is what Kakeru attempted to do. He didn't do it out of any romantic interest.

And seriously, how the hell does being "there first" give Yuka dibs on Kakeru? You can have a childhood friend and then fall in love with a different person that you've only met for a few weeks. A childhood friend does not mean automatic relationship. Kakeru didn't even see Yuka that way until she started forcing herself onto him.
 
Dec 17, 2009 12:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4910
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

I did not say stop but warned her. Wrong, Kakeru made his first move by protecting Yuka and Yuka was there first with Kakeru since he was a child.

No, Kakeru didn't make the first move. Protecting a childhood friend would be what anyone would do, which is what Kakeru attempted to do. He didn't do it out of any romantic interest.

The definition of "anyone" does not include me btw : > I certainly wouldn't if it'd endanged myself, even less of a chance if it's for a meaningless things such as "childhood friend".

francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
ferrywoman said:
Also, it would help very much to watch the series subbed if you don't understand the whole episode and only assume a lot of things, taking things by eyes and ears. The discussion would be more...coherent...if we're on the same page, yes?

Thanks, really, maybe francis can start watching episodes when they're subbed now, instead of going "OMG new episode! No subs? I'll watch anyway and then wait for subs so I can understand too".
I'm positive I've said the same thing some time ago, but apparantly he didn't do anything about it ^^;
I told you already I find it ridiculous to enjoy something by waiting for it to be subbed. If anything that is annoying in itself. You all want to wait for subs, fine but count me out of that. The discussion can be coherent with or without subs as long as you know what you are saying and I stand by Yuka's last defence line.....me! Anyways Yuka was chosen as a host by Liselotte and that must have a meaning itself else it would not be her. I think it's because she is the one that saved Liselotte.

Well, it certainly could be to your advantage if you actually understand what you're watching. That's why the most-part of us others wait for the subs to be out before watching it.

And also.. Liselotte chose Yuka as a host for 2 simple reasons..
1. That way, she could trick Kakeru and kill him with ease.
2. Yuka was nearby, and given the choice between Yuka and Yukiko, who was also there, it would be smarter (as referring to reason 1) to choose Yuka.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Dec 17, 2009 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3439
I don't find that just a day or a couple days of waiting is really that ridiculous. God knows how long did it take me to wait for the final episode of Tokimeki to get subbed.


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
Dec 17, 2009 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
Oosran said:

The definition of "anyone" does not include me btw : > I certainly wouldn't if it'd endanged myself, even less of a chance if it's for a meaningless things such as "childhood friend".

Shhhhh it's a ploy to confuse Mr. Yuka.

francismeunier said:
I told you already I find it ridiculous to enjoy something by waiting for it to be subbed. If anything that is annoying in itself. You all want to wait for subs, fine but count me out of that. The discussion can be coherent with or without subs as long as you know what you are saying and I stand by Yuka's last defence line.....me! Anyways Yuka was chosen as a host by Liselotte and that must have a meaning itself else it would not be her. I think it's because she is the one that saved Liselotte.

Discussion won't be coherent if you're just assuming things from what you've seen in the episode as opposed to discussing it when you fully understand what you were watching with the subs.

Choosing Yuka is an obvious choice since she plays a key role in the show and fits the scene. What would be the point of choosing Yukiko as her disguise instead?
 
Dec 17, 2009 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4910
Wasabi said:
Oosran said:

The definition of "anyone" does not include me btw : > I certainly wouldn't if it'd endanged myself, even less of a chance if it's for a meaningless things such as "childhood friend".

Shhhhh it's a ploy to confuse Mr. Yuka.

Pfft hurr hurr hurr, nevermind us francis ^^;
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Dec 17, 2009 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 541
I thought the eye could help him predict the future
and save him from imminent death.

But in the end its just your average eye THAT OPENS THE DOOR TO HELL.

 
Dec 17, 2009 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 510
I would REALLY love a NICE BOAT ending for this series, where the yandere survives and everyone else kicks the bucket. You don't see a lot of endings like that. YANDERE CHARAS FTW ! Too bad it will probably be a cliche happy end where the hero saves the world and kills all evil.
 
Dec 17, 2009 1:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 84
Why can't Yuka just die a painful death? >.<

In the end there, I got the feeling that Kakeru probably kills Yuka in the end. (PLEASE DO IT KAKERU, I'M BEGGING YOU)
"And so they lived happily ever after.."
"No!"
Isn't that just obvious? ._.
 
Dec 17, 2009 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 406
Hm... If thats suppose to be Yuka's world then what of the rest of the other worlds? If the others are dead does that mean that their world would be also gone? Either way its just really foolish how things went this episode. They could have done so many other things. Another thing isn't this all Yuka's fault being that SHE was the person who released her. You would think the others would try and stop her instead of looking at her and doing nothing at that too
 
Dec 17, 2009 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2195
hey maybe they are all alive in other worlds...maybe only the Yuka world was destroyed...
ROFL if they all come back. its not that i wouldnt like to see Takashisa, yukiko and all of them alive again, but...if they all come back that will be so...cliche.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Dec 17, 2009 1:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4910
Orulyon said:
hey maybe they are all alive in other worlds...maybe only the Yuka world was destroyed...
ROFL if they all come back. its not that i wouldnt like to see Takashisa, yukiko and all of them alive again, but...if they all come back that will be so...cliche.

Or if we take this approach to the matter:
They all wake up in another of the worlds that still exist, and they go : O Oh shit, Yuka's world is gone now, which means Yuka's gone too, rejoice comrades : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Dec 17, 2009 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2195
ROFL

if that´s the world of Yuka...and is destroyed by Liselotte, i wonder if Liselotte may also not be from that world? i mean, why the hell is she doing in the world of yuka? by destroying the world, she destroyed all worlds? its better they explain it well on next episode because im so confused T.T

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Dec 17, 2009 2:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Im still being positive thinking that the las part of the episode was like the vision of the eye of aeron that was showing kakeru what was going to happen...
 
Dec 17, 2009 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 19
Tenner bets that something amazing will happen and everyone will come back to life and live happily ever after.

 
Dec 17, 2009 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4803
Crazy episode is crazy O.o but I enjoyed it.

I'm expecting Kakeru and co talking inside of Liselotte and doing something to stop her, it may not be an happy ending but if we assume that everyone sacrifice themselve to stop Liselotte then we get a semi-happy ending.
 
Dec 17, 2009 2:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 281
My only reaction to this episode was: "creeeeeeeeepy"

Oh God why did they make Yuka so annoying. I'm playing the game right now and she's far more tolerable.

On the good side, this is probably the show I'm most excited to watch every week. Not sure why though.
 
Dec 17, 2009 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 19
Usami-Haru said:
My only reaction to this episode was: "creeeeeeeeepy"

Oh God why did they make Yuka so annoying. I'm playing the game right now and she's far more tolerable.

On the good side, this is probably the show I'm most excited to watch every week. Not sure why though.

Same here. This, Dragon Ball Kai and Kimi ni Todoke. No correlation between them at all, but whatever.

 
Dec 17, 2009 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 5115
wow, i think is the first time i think i've seen all the main characters killed of like this, and main character, kakeru, gets killed after having sex, well at least he didn't a virgin
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
 
Dec 17, 2009 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2030
Ok PEOPLEl enough with :
The razor stroy.
Who is Kakures 1st??
I *chu-chu* Yuka.
I hate Yuka .....oops sorry cant get enough of this.

For me Kakure is whole-heartedly gay and loves yaoi and plays BL games...and gives me a free show of TakahisaXKakure OVA.....;)

@the YukaXKakure , MisuzuXKakure or YukaXFrancis(*he he*) posts:
Oh God people stop , tummy hurts from laughter.Me copying others with gif^__^
Best thread ever!!
Modified by Valentiln, Dec 17, 2009 3:52 PM
 
Dec 17, 2009 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4803
Like when Liselotte killed Yuka I let a 'YES' scream out.

Was almost crying when I saw her standing tough, wondering where the fuck Liselotte srewed something.
 
Dec 17, 2009 4:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 182
after seeing this i can only say. holly flippin heck. that was the crazy frickin thing ive ever seen.
 
Dec 17, 2009 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

I did not say stop but warned her. Wrong, Kakeru made his first move by protecting Yuka and Yuka was there first with Kakeru since he was a child.

Wasabi said:
No, Kakeru didn't make the first move. Protecting a childhood friend would be what anyone would do, which is what Kakeru attempted to do. He didn't do it out of any romantic interest.

Ok that is true nothing to add. You got me on the logic there.
Wasabi said:
And seriously, how the hell does being "there first" give Yuka dibs on Kakeru? You can have a childhood friend and then fall in love with a different person that you've only met for a few weeks. A childhood friend does not mean automatic relationship. Kakeru didn't even see Yuka that way until she started forcing herself onto him.

I know that but I can give you the example of Kanako and Mizuno in Nyan Koi as a excellent example of childhood friend and the memories being more important that can give the dibs to go out. Besides also there is the time spent. You think that a person of a few weeks can be better than a childhood friend that spent years? She started forcing herself because she though that Misuzu would be faster than her...guess in the end that somehow worked out....

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Dec 17, 2009 4:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 59
I have a childhood friend and we are just that childhood friends.

I had a feeling that Yuka wasn't going to be dead and that something was going to happen to Kakeru instead. Hopefully, in the next episode Kakeru does kill Yuka!! That would be best.
what is a person with SAD to do..
 
Dec 17, 2009 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1096
Ah, deus sex machina, my favourite! >.> Lulz. *gets Fate/Stay Night VN flashbacks*

I personally liked the sex scene. It was tastefully done~ A little something for Misuzu x Kakeru fans, which is nice...I think I'm on this side now as well. Misuzu's confession was the sweetest ever. <3

As for Kakeru betraying Yuka...no, he wasn't trying to. They did it out of desperation, basically. I'm sure if Yuka wasn't batshit insane by now she would've understood his intentions, considering the only reason he even allowed himself to think of doing such a thing was to save Yuka. If she'd been dead already he probably wouldn't have.

All I can say is that I feel incredibly sorry for Misuzu. She's the better girl, through the through. She's loyal and she's selfless, and guess what, she respects Kakeru, unlike Yuka. She respects that he wants to be with Yuka, if it means he'll be happy. Yuka is so blinded with her so-called love that she won't let Kakeru protect himself, or his friends, or the world. So basically, if Yuka had her way, she'd destroy the world just to spent time with Kakeru, except thanks to her foolish actions (if she'd listened to Kakeru, and wouldn't have followed him, the witch never would've been freed) she and Kakeru will have no place to stay together. So she ruined her own chances with him.

And I'm not even sure if she's aware of the fact that Kakeru slept with Misuzu. Either way whether or not she knows is largely irrelevant because the entire time, it was Liselotte possessing her bod. Yuka was only conscious long to say "I don't want to do this!" because she didn't want to kill Kakeru. So no, she's not going yandere on him. The fact that he got pwned was because Liselotte killed him to get the Eye of Aeon, not Yuka to get revenge. So that's a tiny, tiny positive thing amongs all the negative things Yuka's done...at least she doesn't want to kill Kakeru yet. >.>

If it had been Yuka in control, going yandere, I bet she would've tried to kill Misuzu, and she would've forgiven Kakeru and rationalized it as something like, "Oooh that evil bitch seduced you. But I forgive you, and now she's dead~" But it's kind of obvious that was not Yuka in control, as she was only interested in Kakeru's power.

And based on the scene at the end of the credits, I now have some doubts as to whether Kakeru is dead. Here's hoping.


I am the senpai that notices you.

 
Dec 17, 2009 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Oosran said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

I did not say stop but warned her. Wrong, Kakeru made his first move by protecting Yuka and Yuka was there first with Kakeru since he was a child.

No, Kakeru didn't make the first move. Protecting a childhood friend would be what anyone would do, which is what Kakeru attempted to do. He didn't do it out of any romantic interest.

The definition of "anyone" does not include me btw : > I certainly wouldn't if it'd endanged myself, even less of a chance if it's for a meaningless things such as "childhood friend".
Wasabi said:
Oosran said:

The definition of "anyone" does not include me btw : > I certainly wouldn't if it'd endanged myself, even less of a chance if it's for a meaningless things such as "childhood friend".

Wasabi said:
Shhhhh it's a ploy to confuse Mr. Yuka.

I am sorry but Mr.Yuka read this and knows now.
francismeunier said:
I told you already I find it ridiculous to enjoy something by waiting for it to be subbed. If anything that is annoying in itself. You all want to wait for subs, fine but count me out of that. The discussion can be coherent with or without subs as long as you know what you are saying and I stand by Yuka's last defence line.....me! Anyways Yuka was chosen as a host by Liselotte and that must have a meaning itself else it would not be her. I think it's because she is the one that saved Liselotte.

Wasabi said:
Discussion won't be coherent if you're just assuming things from what you've seen in the episode as opposed to discussing it when you fully understand what you were watching with the subs.

Yes but I still prefer to limit my discussion and seeing first besides I started to learn Japanese so I have a good excuse to watch RAWs....it helps more than subs in the case of studying Japanese.
Wasabi said:
Choosing Yuka is an obvious choice since she plays a key role in the show and fits the scene. What would be the point of choosing Yukiko as her disguise instead?
There could always be Kukuri or even the parents of Kakeru assuming that Liselotte knows more than was shown with her powers help.

francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
ferrywoman said:
Also, it would help very much to watch the series subbed if you don't understand the whole episode and only assume a lot of things, taking things by eyes and ears. The discussion would be more...coherent...if we're on the same page, yes?

Thanks, really, maybe francis can start watching episodes when they're subbed now, instead of going "OMG new episode! No subs? I'll watch anyway and then wait for subs so I can understand too".
I'm positive I've said the same thing some time ago, but apparantly he didn't do anything about it ^^;
I told you already I find it ridiculous to enjoy something by waiting for it to be subbed. If anything that is annoying in itself. You all want to wait for subs, fine but count me out of that. The discussion can be coherent with or without subs as long as you know what you are saying and I stand by Yuka's last defence line.....me! Anyways Yuka was chosen as a host by Liselotte and that must have a meaning itself else it would not be her. I think it's because she is the one that saved Liselotte.

Oosran said:
Well, it certainly could be to your advantage if you actually understand what you're watching. That's why the most-part of us others wait for the subs to be out before watching it.

Certainly I prefer seeing before understanding.
Oosran said:
And also.. Liselotte chose Yuka as a host for 2 simple reasons..
1. That way, she could trick Kakeru and kill him with ease.
2. Yuka was nearby, and given the choice between Yuka and Yukiko, who was also there, it would be smarter (as referring to reason 1) to choose Yuka.

Once again your logic sometimes is good like in this part but mines better to say that Liselotte could have chosen even Kukuri or anyone...her magic is that strong and she most probably killed Shiori and Kukuri in that last battle.
Modified by francismeunier, Dec 17, 2009 5:05 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Dec 17, 2009 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 438
I'm loving this bad end, if we could just cut it here...
 
Dec 17, 2009 5:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 510
Indeed, ep.12 is not needed.
 
Dec 17, 2009 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2195
Linalee-Stratos said:
Ok PEOPLEl enough with :
The razor stroy.
Who is Kakures 1st??
I *chu-chu* Yuka.
I hate Yuka .....oops sorry cant get enough of this.

For me Kakure is whole-heartedly gay and loves yaoi and plays BL games...and gives me a free show of TakahisaXKakure OVA.....;)

@the YukaXKakure , MisuzuXKakure or YukaXFrancis(*he he*) posts:
Oh God people stop , tummy hurts from laughter.Me copying others with gif^__^
Best thread ever!!


Linaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you´re making me have yaoi thoughts, stop itttttttt, ROFL
Now that i think about it, Takahisa and Kakeru would make a great Boys love couple
OMG *perverted yaoi thoughts flowing*

Wtf! why all girls showed their panties in the anime and the boys didnt show anything? unfair world!

*yaoi fan mode off-------------returning to normal*
*Runs away from thread*


Anyway, i dont think shiori and Kukuri are dead. we didnt even had a flashback of them dying in the battle, so...


YAY IM POST NUMBER 200:d WE DID IT GUYS^.^
Modified by Orulyon, Dec 17, 2009 5:35 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Dec 17, 2009 5:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2093
cabaret said:
I'm loving this bad end, if we could just cut it here...


And have Yuka be the last one in the end?...I'd personally rather not.
 
Dec 17, 2009 5:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 289
Lol I forgot to change the score I gave this from a 7 to a 4.

And obviously I didn't see the sex = power thing coming.
 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »