Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Post New Reply
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 24, 2015 2:30 PM
Honestly, I liked the first Opening and Ending better.. But oh well!
The 2nd Opening has the same style as the 1st- not much difference there.
The 2nd Ending is a little bit more joyful-sounding than the 1st one, but it's good as well.

I sometimes get the feeling that the Animation style is too.. shiny.
Though I'm not complaining much! xD

Hm... But what really bugs me is that the 1st Season, at the end,
Hiyori made a wish and payed Yato for him to stay with her for ever, or was it vice versa ..?
Now, she just said that after she gets her body fixed, she'll leave him?

Maybe they should get their facts straight, first and foremost--
Or maybe it's to re-awaken our memory of Yato's promis,
or to make it seem like Hiyori's pretty worried if her soul slips out at a very bad time..

Buuuut! I do like that they made a flashback from the 1st Season :D
It kinda makes (some) fans all: "Yaaay! I remember that! Aww, Hiyorin!"- ish.

And another yay for having the same Voice Actors and Actresses!
Well, so far at least. According to MAL's database :3

^ all that was 164 words... o.o
Okay, I should sleep.......

Oct 28, 2015 7:33 PM

Was really excited to hear that Noragami was coming back, and it did not disappoint!

Will have to warm up to the new OP, since the last one was too great. Same with the new ED, though I liked it a lot after hearing it for the first time. The art and animation are still solid for me (just the right amount of kirakira). This will be the first time I'm watching anime in a long time, so thank you Noragami/Bones/Adachi Toka for inviting me back in!!

I'm stoked for the new season, getting to know Bishamon more (such an interesting femme fatale style character *o*), and more HiyoxYato fluff >u>

Nov 14, 2015 5:38 AM
Hitagi's Pet

It seems that this season focuses more on Bishoujo Bishamon and her tragic past with Yato which is exactly what I want to see. What the heck did he do to gain such brutal enmity?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 6, 2015 11:55 PM

Nice to see it's picking up right from the last season and not filling with an 1st ep for filler.

Dec 28, 2015 8:55 AM

And I thought they couldn't possibly beat the first season's opening, oh how naive I was

Dec 29, 2015 5:16 PM

That was a good start for the second season, seems like this season will have more Bishamon which I'm looking forward to

Dec 30, 2015 7:00 AM
I am glad this season will be focusing on Bishamon.
Bishamon is hot!

Jan 2, 2016 8:36 PM

OP will take some getting used to. ED is bland and I'm not a huge fan. Felt pretty luke warm about this episode, but I think things will start ramping up again soon.

Jan 3, 2016 4:08 AM

That's a proper comeback for you, it didn't take several minutes for me to feel as if I've watched Season 1 yesterday.

Gotta love watching them, Supernatural anime.

Jan 13, 2016 11:10 AM

It was an okay start of this season, but a bit let down about the pacing.

Well let's see what happens next and what this season will offer us!

Jan 16, 2016 8:23 AM

Love the opening!
Story starts out alright, Yato fixing a small problem.

Wonder what'll happen with Yato and Bishamon, as I recall they had a nice kiss last season (indirect, but still)

Jan 29, 2016 11:26 AM

Bishamon seems kind of OP with all those weapons yet she had such a hard time kill ing yato last season lol

The flashback kind of gave away more than it should imo. If I remember correctly yato was said to have killed only one regalia, but here he killed a shit load??

Jan 29, 2016 2:47 PM

tqran said:
Bishamon seems kind of OP with all those weapons yet she had such a hard time kill ing yato last season lol

The flashback kind of gave away more than it should imo. If I remember correctly yato was said to have killed only one regalia, but here he killed a shit load??

Japanese doens't really distinguish singular and plural nouns. It was supposed to be plural from the beginning, but the translators assumed it was singular.

Also, of course she would have trouble fighting Yato, they're both gods of combat!
Noragami reading/watching order: http://blessedyuki.tumblr.com/noragami-guide

"2016 will be the year of Sanji" - Eiichiro Oda

Feb 14, 2016 5:22 AM

Bishamon does charity work, huh? Cool.

Kazuma going out of his way to assist in Yukine's ablution ritual behind his mistress' back is finally being alluded to. I was wondering till the very end of S1 how his actions didn't have any repercussion. Although Bishamon laughed it off at this point, it's in all probability going to be addressed again in the future.

Yukine encounters a guy who turns out to be one of them regalia of Bishamon? Oops, I smell trouble.

Most of the comedic moments in this episode were just rehashes of what we have already witnessed in the last season, but they still succeeded at making me smile.

Mar 19, 2016 12:59 AM

What a great op, and a really good re-intro to the show and characters.
I'm glad I waited so I can binge this in a few days or so. cause waiting for this would have been torture.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

Mar 22, 2016 11:30 AM

I can already see that I will fall in love with that ending theme <3

Apr 26, 2016 8:17 AM

A little more than 2 years since I've finished the first season. Kinda forgotten about some things but it's a good first episode I guess. Still totally digging Bishamon.
poo tongue in a maw

May 10, 2016 7:13 AM

Yato is hot, as always.
Yukine is so cuteeeee. c:
The new OP is awesome.
I really miss this show so much. It really never fails to make me laugh.

Jul 12, 2016 5:33 PM

Nice first episode.. we will finally look into the things between Bishamon n Yato maybe..The OP is really Awesome, like the OP in the first season more, but still have this JapaneseRock touch n love the full music, Animation is somewhat improvement. but still very beautiful animation. really nice first episode.

Jul 14, 2016 12:35 AM

Good episode. While the new OP is good, I still prefer HelloSleepwalkers and wish they performed the OP instead. Also, good ED.

Pantsu savate returns.

Viva sexual relations!
Modified by Rob, Jul 14, 2016 1:00 AM

Oct 18, 2016 5:35 PM

Yukine is already getting into trouble again why am I not surprised. Also wondering what he would think to know about Bishamon's mansion of regalias; he'd probably be jealous since he really wants friends. I guess the last episode of the first season didn't explain to Hiyori clearly the cost of losing her tail; she still wants her soul to stay in her body? I figured she'd just accepted it at this point.

Nov 12, 2016 3:27 PM

Bishamon, kind-hearted <3

Apr 9, 11:59 AM

I smell trouble I hope this will end soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 18, 11:40 PM

Ohnoesssss D: One of Bisha's Regalias-- the medicine dude, has a mask D: he's bad D: might be with Nora >< not all spirits she rescues are good, unfortunately :(

Jul 1, 9:34 AM

I have the feeling that the guy with the mask smells like trouble D:

Also amazing opening <3 I personaly like this opening song better. So catchy X3

Aug 7, 2:57 PM

I don't like the idea that he is still on bad terms with Bishamon after the OVA ;/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Sep 1, 11:32 AM

I almost forgot how glorious the first episode of Noragami's 2nd season. Glad I decided to rewatch the entire series. Ugh. Here comes my journey yet again with Noragami. <3

Ugh. And my babe Bishamon slaying. Gaaaaah! I'm so in love with her. <3
捧げよ! 捧げよ! 心臓を捧げよ!
"HEY, YOU DELINQUENT FAILURE OF A STUDENT!" - Nyanko-sensei
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]