Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 2, 2015 6:31 PM

Yay finally I've been waiting for this since forever
Loved this episode
But I didn't like the op song the first one was better

Oct 2, 2015 6:33 PM

Its good to see Bishamon right off the bat

Oct 2, 2015 6:33 PM

Great action from Bones, as usual. Well NOW I have a semi-BIT of an idea why Bishamon hates Yato (Why WAS he killing all her shinki? Manga readers, stop gloating, I prefer animated shit, not storyboards)

My theory: I think that glasses guy had something to do with it...he seems awfully friendly to Yato...too friendly...

Also, that ending few seconds makes me worry that Yukine might start becoming disloyal again (not that I blame him, Yatos still an asshole, lovable, but an asshole) and dat grin kinda feels like a false cliffhanger to me...I might be wrong, tho.
Anime talk, music and analysis, plus random moments of inspirations and rants | https://atmafunomena.wordpress.com/

Oct 2, 2015 6:37 PM

I reckon Yukine will get kidnapped or something, and then Yato will come into contact with Bishamon to save him.... maybe?

Great opening, nearly as good as season 1's. Good Ep overall, and an anime season I can sort of look forward to each week. (Not as much as Owarimonogatari and One Punch man, though).

Oct 2, 2015 6:38 PM

That was a pretty quality first episode, it kinda felt like they were going for a reintroduction of the series though. Lol at that Hiyori upskirt xD

Also it was nice to hear Tia sing again

Oct 2, 2015 6:39 PM

Vindstot said:
Barion-Zara said:
Still don't get how they'll even add Ebisu's arc and not rush this :/
that's one of my main concerns too. Depending on how Bones paces it, this season may not be as decent as the prequel, but we'll see in due time.
i even see yato's father. and it make me like what?

overall give same vibe as previous season. everything still fine, 8/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Oct 2, 2015 6:40 PM

For whatever reasons, I don't usually get super excited for sequels, but man, this episode hit me. I wasn't as big of a fan of Noragami as others, but it just feels right to have it back. I'm going to enjoy the ride.

Oct 2, 2015 6:56 PM

Damn i'm really worried about the pacing.We get only 12 episodes for Bishamon arc, Ebisu arc and the appearance of

Though yeah, some good OP and a very heartwarming ED.Great first episode.

Oct 2, 2015 7:01 PM

I really liked it, but the op seemed way too similar to the original one. Some of the shots seemed re-used.

Oct 2, 2015 7:15 PM

Great start!!! Let's see how Bones will deliver this time around....
So far so good....

Oct 2, 2015 7:20 PM

Op and ed is great. First ep is pretty good, although i wonder if 12 ep is enough. Off to waiting for the next ep

Join reddit r/anime community!

Oct 2, 2015 7:21 PM

Mmmm, Bishamon have let some black goats in her group. She'll end up regretting it if she don't solve that problem herself before it's too late.

What the fuck was wrong with that baby face? It was more terrifying than the spooky mirror baby face. Dem teeth... shivers

I was waiting for the return of the trio chemistry. I'm not disappointed. Hiyori is still a babe :3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Oct 2, 2015 7:39 PM

i love this anime so much. im so glad it's finally back. already looking forward to the next episode.

Oct 2, 2015 8:33 PM

A very good set-up episode!! I'm glad to see that the art quality hasn't dropped at all from the last season, though the OP is a little less catchy than the past one.

Oct 2, 2015 8:47 PM

I'm so glad that Noragami is back and this first episode of Aragoto was fantastic! Yato and Yukine seem to trust each other a lot more now. Seeing Hiyori being, well, Hiyori is also great and I missed her. :D The star of the episode was Bishamon though. Seeing a more gentle and caring side to her was very surprising. The fanservice scene with her in the water was pretty steamy too, mmm. xD

The fight scenes were animated beautifully as always, based Bones. I still love the scenes when they do their chants. So glad we're finding out more about Bishamon. Yukine made a friend who is also like him but he comes to find out that the guy sides with Bishamon. The small Hiyori x Yato moment towards end of the episode was really nice, so cute.

I absolutely love the new OP and ED. The OST seems to be the same as the first season for the most part but damn it's still fkn amazing. Can't wait for more episodes~
5/5

Oct 2, 2015 8:52 PM

picking up right where the last left off! Solid continuation, looking forward to the rest!
I say "I'm speechless" to tell you I want to say something though am not sure how...

Oct 2, 2015 9:12 PM

Truth4Lies said:
Is it me, or does that kazuma/glasses guy with bishamon totally look like the gun totting brother from Ao no Exorcist?

Yesss. I said the same thing when watching the first season.

Oct 2, 2015 9:19 PM

Nice episode to start the second season, reminding me of the major plot points from almost 2 years ago.

Oct 2, 2015 9:28 PM

Excellent debut, a start to situate the characters and the plot, along with a good dose of action to show how it will be animated this season, the soundtrack remains excellent as in the first season, I quite liked the OP, certainly I'm with great expectations in this anime, has everything to be one of the best of the season ..

Oct 2, 2015 9:33 PM

I liked it. The chemistry between Hiyori, Yuki, and Yato is what makes Noragami worthwhile. It had some sweet moments in the first season.

Oct 2, 2015 9:39 PM

It was an ok episode. I don't expect much from a show like Norgami, but I'll keep watching for Yato

Oct 2, 2015 9:44 PM

Lol yato , stop wasting your money for useless thing

Oct 2, 2015 9:49 PM

Decent first episode. Bishamon looked better here than last season/OVA, but I kinda want more Kofuku~

Oct 2, 2015 10:19 PM

it was aight! i liked the new OP/ED themes

new regima boy seems interesting

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

Oct 2, 2015 10:21 PM

Cried when I Saw this T___T Noragami YAY AHHHH <333

Bishounen taking more Shiki. Dat Kuguha guy is very suspicous

Hiyori teaching Yukine <33

Aww Yukine made a freiend T____T But he si part of Bishounen's family OMG

Oct 2, 2015 11:20 PM

Awesome my favourite arc is finally here!! I loved the action and it's already building up for whats to come! I did see Ebisu in the OP but I really hope they won't rush it and try to cram both in one cour, the season's announcement said Bishamon's arc so I'm keeping my hopes up that it's the only arc they'll adapt.

Oct 2, 2015 11:25 PM
ahhhh spoilers (I knew this would happen!)

Anyways I am unable to find this new show (its oct 3th today) can anyone direct me to an online site that has it? (dub plox and free plox)

Oct 2, 2015 11:45 PM

It was ok.

More of the same, which has it's good and bad points.

S1 was enjoyable, so this has the same elements, which are likeable.

Really didn't feel slightly refreshing given how similar it is.

For fucks sake, even the bad guy in this one looks like the bad guy from season 1. As soon as he walked on screen I was like why's the bad guy talking to Bishamon?

I'll still enjoy the show, I just hope the introduce something outside of the already firmly established elements of the show.

Also hated the new OP. New ED was ok, but liked the first one better.

Oct 2, 2015 11:52 PM
I love the opening song, so good.
The art still amazing, as expected from Noragami.
Fun fact : I just know that the Seiyuu of Bishamon and Kazuma are Seiyuu of Celty Sturluson and Shinra in Durarara! XD

Oct 3, 2015 12:05 AM

DatRandomDude said:
Well, noragami being noragami.
Lookign forward for whats gonna happen !

Jojo_Shinobi said:
A boring sequel.
Good OP though.

Dude its the fuckin first episode.
Thats retarded already calling it a boring sequel.
A boring first episode, however, is ok.

It's nothing special having an old enemy, which is weak.
Though I hope they'l make it more interesting.

I'm A Pervert

Oct 3, 2015 12:15 AM

This wasn't a bad first episode, wasn't anything special, but it seems like this could turn out to be a solid second season.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."

Oct 3, 2015 12:28 AM

seem like Bishamon enjoys bathing with people around her
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて

Oct 3, 2015 12:31 AM

Good to see that Yato's smile is still intact :D

Oct 3, 2015 12:32 AM

Noragami is back and its badass af. Great episode, we got to see Yato and Bishamon in some descent action. 5/5 for the first episode
I always choose the pizza

Oct 3, 2015 12:46 AM
iLostReason said:
Damn i'm really worried about the pacing.We get only 12 episodes for Bishamon arc, Ebisu arc and the appearance of

Though yeah, some good OP and a very heartwarming ED.Great first episode.

Same here, I'm not exactly sure how they'll fit all that in unless somehow they introduce Ebisu in the last two episodes. Possibly imply what'll happen in the third season? (if we get one)

Here's to hoping they'll do fine!

Oct 3, 2015 12:56 AM

S1 op and Ed were better.

Yukine!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤ the usual craziness and fun... Can't wait for next week 💗💗

Oct 3, 2015 12:57 AM

I ship the new guy and Yukine
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch

Oct 3, 2015 2:06 AM

New opening and ending are very nice.

Oct 3, 2015 2:16 AM

Love the opening

Oct 3, 2015 3:19 AM

yea Noragami its back :D
nice calm start for second seasons

Oct 3, 2015 3:40 AM
Shit, Hiyori still a middle school girl.

Oct 3, 2015 3:47 AM

I love dat OP.
It seems that we will get pretty cool fights very soon.

Oct 3, 2015 3:55 AM

New OP > Old OP .
5/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 3, 2015 3:59 AM

Very good for the the first episode! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies

Oct 3, 2015 4:13 AM

Yay, moar loser Yato, gotta love him.

I'm not exactly a fan of this series or anything, but I enjoyed the first season anyway so I'm glad there's more.

Oct 3, 2015 4:25 AM

AOTY finally started yaay!

Oct 3, 2015 5:31 AM

Ehh it was okay. Mainly looking forward to the fight scenes.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.

Oct 3, 2015 6:16 AM
Did bishamon always have that awesome buster sword regalia :3

Oct 3, 2015 6:23 AM

Yay! It's finally here! I liked the first opening better, but I'll probably end up getting more into this one later on. The ending was nice, though.

This episode seemed more as a way to reintroduce us to all the characters again, but since I missed them a lot, I liked it anyway. :)

Bishamon has way too many Regalia. Even getting stung from one was almost too much for Yato. And it seems like one or two of Bishamon's are up to something.

Can't wait to see what happens between Yukine and that Regalia he just met.

Overall, decent first episode.

Oct 3, 2015 6:35 AM

Great first episode. While I didn't think it was a 5/5 episode, it did what I thought the first episode of a second seasons should do. It reminds the audience of some smaller things (opening itself for viewers who for whatever reason, didn't see the first season). It has great comedic moments, and it showed us pretty much EVERY character we've come into contact with thus far. It also hints at what is to come. So while the action wasn't so intense, I thought the pacing was great. Beautiful art as always. Man, whenever they zoom in on Yato's eyes, I can't help but appreciate that. And yes, love the new OP and ED!

Super psyched! I don't have a lot of fall animes in the line up - but this one along with Haikyuu, are at the top of the list! Can't wait for next week!

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »