Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 16, 2009 3:14 PM

Aug 2009
Lol, Kurumi got pwned. +1

Anyways, I see where this is going. Kurumi is going to plan something between Ryuu and Sawako. Something dark and evil will be revealed!

Also, Ryuu's funny in this episode lol. He got the name right, which affected Kazehaya. I wonder why. JUST CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS MAN, YOU WUSS.
Dec 16, 2009 3:35 PM

Sep 2009
yeyawankenobi said:
i think with this change of events, Yoshida might show her feelings for Ryu
You have no clue how much i want to see them together...
Dec 16, 2009 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
Wow. Kurumi-chan is such a bitch. Why is she trying break Sawako and Kazehaya when they are just starting to get along. She so fucking annoying. Wtf. But I Wonder how the Sanada arc will turn out :/...
Dec 16, 2009 3:46 PM
Mar 2008
LOL @ Ninja Sawako, Shoe on Kurumi
Also, Ryuu was cool :3
Dec 16, 2009 3:58 PM

Nov 2009
warning kuruni bashing and minor languege (bitch)

i loved this episode! from the very first time Kurumi showed up i didnt like her and thats not going to change i think shes a concideded bitch to tell you the truth like when she said its so hard to be cute and popular... oh you poor baby! (strangle and claww eyes out ) towred the end of the episode she changes a bit then goes and says something rude and i hate her even more. but sawako also annoys me because of her cluelessness it bugged me becauase if that was me kuruki would be on the floor crying holding her cute popular nose by now! (got that off my chest ) now i was so happy when sawako kicked the soccor ball ^^ and chizu is awsome! i loved how ryuu remembered sawakos name and saved her from the baseball! kazahaya looked a little distraut/jealous/sad because he couldnt do anything. i liked how kurumi made a little plan so she could have him i love ryuu but with chizu and i want that bitch to burn!!! mahahaha!! also i loved how eairler Yano said dont lose to sawako and no one new what she was talking about i love how shes so smart and knows whats going on also HAHAH KURUMI GOT HIT WITH A SHOE!!!

Overall i really enjoyed this episode and cant wait for the next one!
Dec 16, 2009 4:09 PM

Jul 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
MOUAHAHA !
Love the shoes attack ! :)
Divine Retribution?? XD
Dec 16, 2009 4:29 PM

Feb 2009
Damn, Kurumi is pulling out all the jealous girl tricks. I'm so relating, but I have to be honest, those tricks never worked for me, so they won't work for Kurumi either.

And SawaxRyuu forever, they do seem like a cute couple and maybe this will be the push Kazehaya needs to take some action for his feelings!

More drama, it's the only thing driving this show forward.

Dec 16, 2009 4:35 PM

Jul 2008
I love how socially retarded Sawako is. Every time Kurumi sends her a snide comment or insult she assumes it is a compliment.

Yano is cool too. "Don't lose". She is so much more insightful then everyone else on the show.

I cracked up at:

"Aren't there any guys that sit next to you or something?"
"Kazehaya-kun!"

XD
Gar_LoganDec 16, 2009 4:44 PM
Dec 16, 2009 4:38 PM

Jan 2009
Can't wait to see Kazehaya fighting for Kuronuma. Another great episode.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Dec 16, 2009 5:07 PM

Nov 2009
I don't think I can wait a whole week for the next one to come out...
I loved this episode though(:

"'By the way, Sawako-chan.. I've writen your name down on my list of People Who Have Called me Ume. *Insertevilglarehere*'

'What? She wrote about me in her diary!'"

Gotta love Sawako.
Chop_sticksAug 26, 2012 8:52 AM
B)
Dec 16, 2009 5:43 PM

Jun 2007
Kazehaya and Kurumi are so much alike it's not even funny. Kurumi gets jealous easily when Sawako is around Kazehaya. Kazehaya gets jealous whenever anyone is around Sawako lol. Kazehaya likes Sawako because she's different plain and simple. Opposites attracted really easily.

I can see Kurumi and Sawako becoming good friends later on. Sawako is apparently the only one Kurumi can act her self around. I'm Sure Kazehaya has another self we haven't seen yet too. He's mentioned to Sawako at the beginning that he's different from how everyone perceives him.
Dec 16, 2009 6:00 PM
May 2009
Just having a soccer game in the episode makes it pure win for me B-). Sawako and Chizuru should both go pro :O.
"Ah! I just saw her! Uh...I lost her again..."

I guess Kurumizawa kind of reminds me of Kawashima in Toradora.
Dec 16, 2009 6:12 PM

Nov 2007
lmao some of Kurumi's and Sawako's conversations are hilarious because of Sawako's misunderstandings and Ryu's recalling of her name was funny as xD but next episodes title makes it seem as if Sawako will take one step closer to realizing her feelings.
Dec 16, 2009 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
Even though Kurumi is a super bitch i find her really funny lol. Especially the shoe incident in this episode. I wonder why Kazehaya was shocked when Ryuu said Sawako's name right and also when he saved her. Overall i really liked this episode. I can't wait for the next episode! The title of it makes me excited(:
:):):):):):):)

Dec 16, 2009 7:52 PM

Nov 2007
I'm starting to like Aya Hirano. She's not my favorite seiyuu, but I don't dislike her either...

Anyways, the instrumental when Kurumi wanted Sawako to talked to Ryuu was so random. It's like Kimi ni Todoke turned into a psychological battle and one of them will pull the string to send Sawako to hell. lol.

Kazehaya thinking Ryuu is a threat is a really nice plot twist. I guess thre's only 2 more episode till the Kurumi arc is over and into the Chizu arc

Dec 16, 2009 7:56 PM

Oct 2009
very good ep . . . again luved the shoe attack ^_^

I also really like the fact that Sawako is in tune with her feelings and stood up for her self right away. Also that Kurumi has more to her than meets the eye, she's not just a 'fluff' character thank goodness. I like 'villains' (for lack of a better word) that admit their two faced :p

Kazehaya jealous . . . yay, maybe it will get him a little more fired up!

And random but I think Yano could become my fav character, just for being a fantastic foil that is helping behind the scenes! Go Yano-chan!
Moon_RiverDec 16, 2009 8:01 PM
Dec 16, 2009 7:59 PM

May 2008
Well Sawako will soon find out what her feelings are , not for anyone but for smoeone special =)

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 16, 2009 8:36 PM

Apr 2008
rawrs~ fell right straight on top of Kurumi's head xD

Dec 16, 2009 8:54 PM
Aug 2009
Episode way too short, need more!
Dec 16, 2009 9:03 PM

Jan 2008
Hell yeah, nice catch Ryu.
Dec 16, 2009 9:35 PM

Aug 2009
Kurumi has showed her true face. (BTW that capricious behavior is perfect for seiyuu Aya Hirano, I call it the "Suzumiya attitude" >_<)
Another great episode for Sawako <3

A sport girl could be very cute, too:

Dec 17, 2009 1:12 AM

Nov 2007
gloryfy said:

梅って呼んだやつノートにちゃーんと名前書いておいたから
I kept thinking what she say.Did she just said" Those who call me "Ume" will always written full name on the note "Or maybe i translate it wrong.....
Is this some sort of death note jokes??
It seems Kurumi want Sawako to call her by FULL NAME

Yes, you translated correctly.
Nameless_Hero said:
Another LOL moment:

(The expression on her face is priceless)

I agree.
tsubasaloverDec 17, 2009 1:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 17, 2009 1:26 AM
Jun 2008
I think this series will end up become a platonic love anime till the very end of the episode.The highest expectation of the relationship i will get is Kazehaya and Kuronuma will only hug or hold hand together.Its hard to imagine they will kiss or have sex like in "Boku ga ita".Platonic love is equally romantic also....mayb more romantic and exciting 0.~
Dec 17, 2009 3:56 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, so many lol moments in this episode xD
Kurumi is getting more and more annoying D:< Ryu is for Chizu, all the f*cking way!
Dec 17, 2009 7:48 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode ^_^
LOL Sawako shoe on the top of Kurumi head XD
Sawako afterimage FTW!!!
LOL Ryuu moment when he tries to remember Sawako full name :)
"I've written your name down on my list of "People Who Have Called Me Ume"...Death Note reference perhaps?
Kazehaya feels disturbed by Ryuu calling Sawako for real,I sense jealousy in him :)
Dec 17, 2009 8:09 AM

Jan 2009
This is unexpectedly a great episode, even better than a few episodes before. Good development, finally Ume-chan really shows her true colors, she's lucky (or bad luck ?) that Sawako is too pure.

Again, Kazehaya is jealous, this time because Ryuu managed to say Sawako's name. Even though looks like Ume will get rid of her from Kazehaya, I think Sawako and Ryuu pairing a bit interesting.

Looks like next episode, Yano will face Ume.
Dec 17, 2009 8:32 AM

Oct 2009
Listening to Kurumi's and Sawako's conversation is very funny and enjoyable))!
Dec 17, 2009 8:51 AM

Nov 2007
LMAO kuronuma is owning!
Dec 17, 2009 2:38 PM

Oct 2007
I loved this episode because it surprised me.
I really thought that Sawako, beign as kind as she is, would help Ume (xD)
But no! she hasn't realized her feelings for Kazehaya yet, but it would happen sooner or later, more later than sooner is Kurumi keeps confusing her like that r__r
Go and kick her ass Yano and Yoshida!
This is a battle between Kurumi and Sawako only, but they sure will be rooting for Sawako-chan.
"-You musn't lose. -Eh? at what, cheer war?" xD

Kazehaya getting jealous of his best friend, eek.
Ahh how I love Ryuu ♥ ha ha, he's so nice and funny. But I want him to be with Chizu, even if they act like brothers, they aren't, so I'm hoping to see a great relationship in the future between them.

What's up will all the boys?
Leaving aside the fact that I practically hate Kurumi, I still find Sawako cuter.
Well, everyone has their own taste.
But they're all "Aaaah she's an angel ~"
If they only knew...
Dec 17, 2009 6:27 PM

May 2009

That is all.
Dec 17, 2009 6:33 PM
Mar 2009
Nice episode, it seems like Kurumi is getting more jealous by the minute. So now her plans are to divert Sawako's attention from Kazehaya and try to pair her up with Ryuu. I have a feeling this is just gonna develop another love triangle and make things more complicated than it should be.
Dec 17, 2009 6:55 PM

May 2008
Ryuu and Sawako?

Oh no...I don't think I like where this is going :/

Dec 17, 2009 6:59 PM

Dec 2008
I didn't mind Kurumi, but towards the end of the episode I just wanted to hand her clean razorblades and run a hot bath.

Sawako and Ryuu >=< Sawako and Shota
we will have to see.
Dec 17, 2009 7:23 PM

Dec 2007
While Sawako is cute and awesome, I noticed that she is little slow when someone talks. I think that Kurumi probably have two personalities, but I am not sure about that one. I highly doubt that she is bad person because she is just jealous to see Kazehaya and Sawako together. It is interesting to see that Kurumi set her plan for trying to pair her up with Ryuu, and I wonder how Kazehaya reacts to that one.
Dec 17, 2009 7:50 PM
Jun 2008
I want to see Sawako and Ryuu date for at least a day ^^
(surely Sawako and Kazehaya will end being together)
Dec 17, 2009 9:30 PM

Apr 2009
No, no, no ,no.
Kazehaya, what are you doing?!

Ryuu belongs to Chizu.
Dec 18, 2009 7:05 AM

Jun 2009
the 2 guys after Kazehaya, the "Zashiki Warashi effect" was a LOL

As Joe said "Instant teleportation" lolly

I've been waiting for this! the SHOE moment hehe

and the best moment would be.. Ryu's moment remembering Sawako's name!?!?
ZinvyDec 18, 2009 7:14 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 18, 2009 4:35 PM

Jun 2008
LOL! It looked like they were trying to make Kurumi look like some girl that was full of evil and hide everything with a smile while manipulating everyone but in the end it seems she's just a hidden tsundere.
Instead of making some evil plan to make Sawako look bad she just picked a fight with her strait away by saying what she feels.
And it looks like they are actually becoming friends despite Kurumi not giving up on Kazehaya since Sawako is the only person that makes Kurumi feel comfortable enough to act like herself.

I also agree that it was nice Sawako didn't take the predictable way and actually said her opinion.
Dec 18, 2009 8:26 PM

Apr 2009
I'm starting to feel the lull. The drama build up isn't as good as the first part with the rumors. I don't know, in the manga I hated Kurumi, but in the anime I'm indifferent towards her. Probably the different dynamics of animation and still pictures, but everything comes off peachy in the anime.
Dec 19, 2009 1:33 AM
Oct 2007
_Me_ said:
lol She's trying to switch up the matchmakings by adding a new option. Sanada seems more fit for Chizu or something. Didn't he say Sawako wasn't his type in that one episode???

he said something along the lines of "i guess i like her?" near the end of the episode where they all hang out at ryu's house, chizu asks ryu what his type is. ryu replies that he likes a girl that's simple and dense aka he likes chizu. ryu could definitely develop feelings for sawako but he definitely doesn't have any towards her at this point. he can't even remember her name without some ridiculous method.

Kurumi jealous of Sawako
Kazehaya jealous of Ryu

future episodes look promising... cant wait for more
Dec 19, 2009 2:53 AM

Aug 2008
Shancakeschan said:
No, no, no ,no.
Kazehaya, what are you doing?!

Ryuu belongs to Chizu.

Exactly! however like all things im sure it'll work out just fine, Sure Chizu and Ryuu are dense (I guess Ryuu just doesn't care) they'll get their time too.

Dec 19, 2009 10:19 AM
Jul 2008
Not nice of Kurumi to trick someone as thickheaded as Sawako, but I just can't hate her for it.
Besides Ryuu belongs to Chizu.
aksdldew3Dec 20, 2009 1:53 AM
Dec 19, 2009 2:48 PM

Oct 2007
oh man, quick save by ryuu, that was really surprising.

can kurumi just go away already? :/ she is such a bitch.
Dec 19, 2009 6:13 PM

Sep 2008
Kurumi is so awesome.
Dec 19, 2009 7:00 PM
Aug 2009
MrRogers said:
Kurumi is so awesome.

QFT
Dec 19, 2009 7:02 PM
Jul 2009
This seems to be the beginning of an interesting drama! I'm really looking forward to the next couple of episodes. ^_^
Dec 19, 2009 10:05 PM
Jun 2008
Julio-sama said:
This seems to be the beginning of an interesting drama! I'm really looking forward to the next couple of episodes. ^_^
Next couple?....i haven't even got the chance to see the current couple.Damn...Kazehaya and Sawako!!quit being jealous and start dating.
Dec 19, 2009 11:54 PM
Jul 2009
I'm no rocket scientist or anything I'm pretty sure a shoe flying at that velocity might hurt a bit more...
Dec 20, 2009 1:14 AM
Oct 2009
this episode made me realise that its a 24 episode series and not a 12 episode one o.o
Dec 20, 2009 1:24 AM

Jun 2008
unlisted said:
I'm no rocket scientist or anything I'm pretty sure a shoe flying at that velocity might hurt a bit more...
The shoe was in the air for 25 seconds - you can easily calculate that it's vertical velocity alone had to be above 440km/h. That should've hurt.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

250 by nxtsue »»
Mar 5, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Mar 9, 2010

169 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 1, 6:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.