Forum Settings
Forums

Name 3 IPs that NEED an anime and some reasons why?

New
Sep 30, 2015 5:47 PM

Nov 2014
Mod Edit: Come up with some reasons to discuss why.
Thread's being given a chance. if it continues to gather simple listing replies it will be locked.

Yes, absolutely NEED. Not "Yeah, it'd be cool." I mean animes you'd suck/lick for! Animes you would make shady deals for!

You: ".... None?"

Oh, well then just name anime you really, really want. Don't be boring tho.

For me. It'd be these 3.

1. Super Smash Bros.

2. Freedom Planet and/or Non-Kid/Shounen Sonic

3. Anime featuring Microsoft's officially featured tans.

Those need to happen. If they don't, I'll fry up a baby panda and stream it on the dark web.

Mod Edit: Modified title.
NTADSep 30, 2015 8:00 PM
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=69140 - Click here to be my friend! x3

Rodac has proven 5 separate times that will result to unwritten rules to justify a moderation. His judgments should be researched and accepted only after due diligence to reference his rules. I support his removal from the staff.
Sep 30, 2015 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
1. Solatorobo/Little Tail Bronx
2. Cave Story
3. Freedom Planet

Solatorobo/Little Tail Bronx in particular REALLY needs a big budget anime animated by MADHOUSE like they did for the openings of the games.

Solatorobo was story heavy as hell and filled with dialogue and a focus on the characters. The gameplay was kind of weak, so it'd benefit greatly and would likely flourish as an anime. Plus it'd help show all the kiddies what a REAL Cyberconnect2 series is like, instead of letting people continue to linger on the dying .hack// and their Naruto/Jojo fighting games.

Cave Story was already pretty animu and I'd think it'd make a fun shonen anime about a Megaman-like character exploring caves while trying to save the Mimigas from the evil Doctor. Bonus points if it covers the best ending.

Freedom Planet I also agree with because it could be a fun Sonic-like anime. Basically Sonic X without the humans.

EDIT: I would let people do lewd things to me for a Solatorobo anime.
TrishaCatSep 30, 2015 7:39 PM
Sep 30, 2015 7:47 PM

Jul 2012
Legend of the Seeker maybe?
Some more stuff based off Jules Vern.
Sep 30, 2015 7:52 PM

Aug 2015
The cast from the old microsoft office assistants (paperclip, bouncy ball, robot etc...) I think they'd be a whole lot of fun.

The comedic situations you could put them in are endless... imagine the paperclip getting stuck in the robots gears, and the wizard has to do some crazy shit to get him out, the dog always trying to chase the ball around, causing the ball to have some sort of stress/depression... These were things I thought about in school as a child.
JalapoloSep 30, 2015 9:21 PM
Sep 30, 2015 8:02 PM

Feb 2013
Thread Moved and Cleaned

Simple listing replies and spam removed. If you don't like it, re-post and add some thought.
Sep 30, 2015 8:03 PM

Jan 2013
A super smash bros. anime would be hype as fuck, also their should be a Fire emblem Fates series as well. It could cover the true route for the game and be good for advertisement as well.
Sep 30, 2015 8:07 PM

Jan 2009
NTAD said:
Thread Moved and Cleaned

Simple listing replies and spam removed. If you don't like it, re-post and add some thought.

how come my post was considered spam when a lot of this post do not have reasons why too?

again i will only say the Magic The Gathering multiverse simply because of big stories it can produce due to the number of universes it has
Sep 30, 2015 9:11 PM

Sep 2013
1. The Bible (blessed by the pope),- this world needs more faith and considering how the young generation doesn't want to read, an anime is perfect.

2. Mythology,- Greek, Hindu, Japanese, Roman etc... all the different stories would benefit humanity as whole tremendously, so many cultures being explored.

3. Universal Discovery Anime,- like discovery and natgeo, a 30 min. anime about different thing, e.g water, beetles, galaxies, shiba inu etc...
Very informative and should be taught at schools as obligatory education.
Sep 30, 2015 9:23 PM

Sep 2015
ichii_1 said:
1. The Bible (blessed by the pope),- this world needs more faith and considering how the young generation doesn't want to read, an anime is perfect.

not such a bad idea. i can imagine that the Fall of man and the whole story around it would work as an anime.

Personally i'd like to see Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft as anime. Im not a big blizzard fan but they do know how to write a good story.
Diablo - Creation of Nephalem and Story about the love from Inarius (angel) and lilith (demon).
Starcraft - Kerrigan
Warcraft - don't know either Illidan or Arthas Arc

Oct 1, 2015 12:26 AM

Nov 2009
Nigami_Shin said:
ichii_1 said:

not such a bad idea. i can imagine that the Fall of man and the whole story around it would work as an anime.

Don't they already have Superbook?
Also, this world needs no faith. But I would like to see an anime based on Bible, but with everybody being cute girls. Just to see those christians go into berserk rage and reveal their true colors.

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

25 by FanofAction »»
6 minutes ago

» That moment when you realize...

Dominusew - 6 hours ago

12 by Ex-Aid »»
10 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

100 by FanofAction »»
15 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - 4 hours ago

21 by Rinenka »»
18 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 22

43 by Ex-Aid »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.