Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified Romance Chapter 93 Discussion

Sep 30, 2015 2:13 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The ending felt somewhat underwhelming imo.

I mean, it just feels so casual although I have to say the dream presented in this chapter is quite something. What a journey this has been from the murders, coverage, schemes, involvement, and everything.

Rating this at least 7/10.
I might go back to re-read some chapters but overall was quite satisfying.

Oct 1, 2015 6:32 PM

I can relate to the part where you're crying for redemption in your dream.

Oct 2, 2015 10:37 AM

I enjoyed the series very much! All my thanks to the translator(s)?

Oct 6, 2015 3:57 PM

Odd little experience this was. Don't think it's a bad retelling of the novel. But the hammy and melodramatic parts really bring it down. Plus the whole thing stalls around chapter 60. The manga really should've ended earlier.

Still, this was a worthwhile read. I don't regret it one bit.

Apr 22, 2016 9:58 PM

A great manga. I have never read something like this before.
This salad is salty favored

Sep 2, 2016 10:11 AM

What a beautiful take on the original novel, every page was breathtaking, from the art, dialog to the overall presentation. It's been a while since I was so taken away by a manga like I was with this one (even tho I rate most of my stuff 10, series like this are the ones that stay with you forever). In my opinion if was perfect in length, no page bored me at all. Some people might be bothered by the ending, and how he end up with a prostitute who was pretty much a used goods as Sudou calls her as some point. But that's how its in the original novel as well, I think that's the beauty of it, they're both broken, them getting together at start was not even love, but it was great how they developed. I think in this case the manga author could have made an exception from the original and went with a nice epilogue after he server his sentence, so we see him unite with his girl, her kids, his sister, friends, the prosecutor guy etc. But it is what it is, in the end this manga truly is a heart breaking masterpiece.

Also for people who already haven't, read the original novel as well please (I mean if your teacher didn't request you to read this in high school, in what kinda high school did you go my man lol).

Dec 31, 2016 3:11 AM

After a long time I managed to finished a manga within less than two days, it was so pleasure to read. 9/10 from me, well this was a real life lesson story and I hope we can see some year later an anime adaption as well....

Oct 2, 2017 3:55 AM
i honestly thought that we would get a time skip with him finally reunited with her, but this wasn't so bad. i knew his sister would end up with his friend, and that was really nice for me. it was really great to see how he developed as a character and how he redeemed himself. some lines really hit me hard. i'll remember those.
i finished this in one sitting and haven't slept yet. haven't done that in a while, but i really enjoyed this. though, i thought he'd be committing more crimes, and i would have definitely liked that.
anyway, i enjoyed reading this. i started this not even knowing that it was based on a novel.

Dec 11, 2018 5:10 PM
Excellent manga. Deserved an anime.
I just wanted to know what it would be to know more details of miroku's sentence as it was with Raskolnikov and that msotrasse eichika visiting him in prison like Sonia.