Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2009 1:59 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuuhi sure doesn't trust Tooya a lot, but i think he's actually jealous of him :P I can't seem to figure out which side is Kagami on, but for him to want to do some experiments on Ceres made me think that he only cares about his career >.< I think Ceres is always gonna come out when she sees Aki, so it's best if Aya stay as far from him as she can.
Jul 22, 2010 5:51 PM

Dec 2008
Sad that Aya can't even be near her twin brother without wanting to kill him.
I don't know what Kagami has up his sleeve, but I do know that I don't like him very much.
And where is that bastard grandpa while all this is going on?
Jul 10, 2012 2:19 AM

Jul 2008
Oh Aki, I think you just made the wrong choice and Kagami trying to rape Aya?

I can't tell who is the bigger bastard him or the old man. Right now its the old man, but Kagami is climbing fast.
Sep 6, 2012 9:13 PM

May 2008
Can't believe Aki doesn't even react to the fact that Kagami was trying to rape her sister.
Oct 7, 2013 7:42 PM

Feb 2010
ughh that attempted rape was awful.
Apr 28, 2015 12:48 PM

Jul 2014
I LOL'd when Ceres turned back to Aya while floating :D
Feb 20, 2017 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
I was trying to like it, I really was since the premise was interesting, but it's been a long time since I stumbled upon such a steaming pile of shit. No characterization whatsoever, actions the characters take are retarded and most of it seems to be an excuse for Aya to get groped/forcefully kissed. It's like everything wrong with shoujo in one anime.
Mar 8, 2018 4:17 AM

Apr 2011
WolfWood37 said:
Oh Aki, I think you just made the wrong choice and Kagami trying to rape Aya?

I can't tell who is the bigger bastard him or the old man. Right now its the old man, but Kagami is climbing fast.

This^

Also, is it just me or perhaps Toya remembers Aya in some way and that's why he's so concerned about her? Sticking up for her in this episode when talking to Aki, and saving her in the first one... plus all that 'eye quivering' that went on right after he kissed Aya... Toya definitely has some connection to her that he's not letting on.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Oct 11, 2018 1:53 PM
Oct 2018
"Own up to what you did with Aya" AS IF, YUUHI. AS IF.

BTW KAGAMI IS A FUCKING LOSER AND right now I HATE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE, EVEN MORE THAN THE GRAMPS! Aya actually had a chance to bite him and I wish she did, he annoys me and upsets me more than anyone in this anime.

I still feel as bad for Ceres as I did at the beginning of the anime. We FINALLY see a humane side of her, but I sympathised with her from the beginning. She was raped MANY times and was imprisoned in her rapist's home... I can't imagine a life worse and more miserable as hers must have been.

I HATE KAGAMI.

Also LOL at Kyuu's face being mistaken for an anime character's.

Possible plot hole: Suzumi said that the celestial beings are "mostly women", whereas Ceres says she was reborn into female bodies ONLY. Still, this may be 1) just Suzumi's disinformation, or 2) a bad sub on Go Go Anime. Who knows~
Jun 8, 2020 11:47 PM
May 2020
-poor yuhi sleeping outside waiting for aya who could have called. c’mon girl

-still digging this OP. it really fits the tone of the series.

-Q-san still in her curlers omfg :D

-ceres with some explication that was already obvious imo but cousin mikage with some new information.

i really like how this show has had so much plot in a handful of episodes.

More topics from this board

» Series

Kelarie - Dec 11, 2009

2 by swirlydragonfly »»
Mar 8, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Ayashi no Ceres Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 14, 2009

12 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 26, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Ayashi no Ceres Episode 24 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 18, 2009

18 by mikorinismyson »»
Aug 29, 2023 3:51 AM

Poll: » Ayashi no Ceres Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 16, 2009

10 by Miryy »»
Feb 4, 2023 4:36 PM

Poll: » Ayashi no Ceres Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 14, 2009

12 by Slimsith »»
Apr 22, 2022 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.