Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2015 9:44 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, this has started off pretty decently, actually! The background art looks like a total CGI mess, and the story hasn't really went anywhere yet, but I already think the characters are somewhat charming and at least semi-enjoyable, and the action seems like it's done decently enough, though it could be better. The character animation is also nicely done, even though I'm not a huge fan of the character designs, themselves (still, those aren't bad, either). None of the show's parts are especially good, but most of them aren't especially bad, either. So far, It's been very middling, along with some pretty piss-poor fansub work by Caudex... (it was the only version I could find)
Let's see where it goes from here.
::End of Transmission::

Dec 15, 2015 2:59 PM

Jan 2012
vigorousjammer said:
The background art looks like a total CGI mess, and the story hasn't really went anywhere yet

totally right.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 6 Discussion

vigorousjammer - Oct 2, 2015

1 by Ebo »»
Sep 9, 2021 12:47 PM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 5 Discussion

vigorousjammer - Sep 28, 2015

0 by vigorousjammer »»
Sep 28, 2015 10:27 AM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 4 Discussion

0 by vigorousjammer »»
Sep 28, 2015 10:22 AM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 3 Discussion

0 by vigorousjammer »»
Sep 28, 2015 10:10 AM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 2 Discussion

0 by vigorousjammer »»
Sep 28, 2015 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.