Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2015 3:56 PM

Apr 2008
KingAce261 said:
CookingPriest said:
GG half the fleet wasted by nakama power already...

The idea of any of them taking on above-wizard-saint-level oppoentns one on one is already ridiculous as it is, but If Erza ends up defeating Ajeel, my urge to drop the manga will grow even more. -_-
Fucking Mary Sue.

IKR?! Sp happu i found one piece now i just gotta wait for luffy to find the one piece

But yeah thats nit the main fleet or even half of it, just the advance fleet u know the first attack. If it was main zeref be there and if it was the entire fleet all the 12 and zeref would be there.

LOL that's never going to happen. Oda will die before OP is finished
Sep 30, 2015 11:46 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
CookingPriest said:
GG half the fleet wasted by nakama power already...

The idea of any of them taking on above-wizard-saint-level oppoentns one on one is already ridiculous as it is, but If Erza ends up defeating Ajeel, my urge to drop the manga will grow even more. -_-
Fucking Mary Sue.

Uhhhhh that's not the main fleet.

Still undermines their power if FT can nonchalantly defeat an army of the so called "strongest nation".
Even more so if Erza will defeat Ajeel.
Sep 30, 2015 11:58 PM
Mar 2015
I knew it was gonna be like this. 1 on 1 fights (spriggnas vs FT + a whole lot of friendship) and not the combined efforts of all the mages of other guilds to defeat the spriggans.

I only hope they don't do the same thing to zeref or acnologia. These two are the only good villains in the entire series.
Oct 1, 2015 2:14 AM
May 2015
This arc such as the Tartarus arc has a dark scary vibe about it. I don't think either Erza nor Ajeel will be out of the picture with this fight. The only way I can imagine Alvarez army being defeted is by Acnologia. That bastard will whipe them out. The problem is beating HIM. I don't know what will happen really.

Do you guys think smb from FT will die? Like, I know this particular one is impossible but Gray has a huuuuge deathflag on him since last episode (453). He or Juvia, one or the other. I hope it doesn't happen though.

And also, do you think this could be the last arc? Think about it, both endgames are here (or will be anyway) Zeref and Acnologia. If they are both defeted then what's left? Bringing up a new bad guy now would be dragged out of nowhere I think. However, I think it could be either a) only Zeref is defeted (after revealing Natsu is END and his little brother) which could bring up a conflict with Gray, or b) both Zeref and Acnologia are defeated???? and the story like starts from zero with light happy-go-lucky arcs and slowly build up a new stroy line with a new endgame. I really hope it doesn't end here. I think it would be hilarious for this series to end in chapter 777.
Oct 1, 2015 4:01 AM

May 2015
IAmTheObserver said:
This arc such as the Tartarus arc has a dark scary vibe about it. I don't think either Erza nor Ajeel will be out of the picture with this fight. The only way I can imagine Alvarez army being defeted is by Acnologia. That bastard will whipe them out. The problem is beating HIM. I don't know what will happen really.

Do you guys think smb from FT will die? Like, I know this particular one is impossible but Gray has a huuuuge deathflag on him since last episode (453). He or Juvia, one or the other. I hope it doesn't happen though.

And also, do you think this could be the last arc? Think about it, both endgames are here (or will be anyway) Zeref and Acnologia. If they are both defeted then what's left? Bringing up a new bad guy now would be dragged out of nowhere I think. However, I think it could be either a) only Zeref is defeted (after revealing Natsu is END and his little brother) which could bring up a conflict with Gray, or b) both Zeref and Acnologia are defeated???? and the story like starts from zero with light happy-go-lucky arcs and slowly build up a new stroy line with a new endgame. I really hope it doesn't end here. I think it would be hilarious for this series to end in chapter 777.

If they drag oit the arc. Include fights to get lumen istorie, then agiansit acnoogia, then natsu vs. zeref then it could be the last pr second to last. Second to last cuz i have a hard time believing natsu will kill his big bro or anyone. Plus i think the kast arc will be the, vs the one who cursed zeref
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Oct 1, 2015 4:07 AM

May 2015
lequack said:
I knew it was gonna be like this. 1 on 1 fights (spriggnas vs FT + a whole lot of friendship) and not the combined efforts of all the mages of other guilds to defeat the spriggans.

I only hope they don't do the same thing to zeref or acnologia. These two are the only good villains in the entire series.

This is what i hate and if Erza asolo beats ajeel im done. Rhey hype up charcters show them beating theses guys and dping this stuff but all it takes is one FT Mage to solo beat someone out of their league to ruin an arc. In tarturous most the fights were really good (even lucy) they werent too easy and kinda struggled (esspecially gray imo). But even compaing lucy to erza, she had to summon the spirit king to win her battle so why the hell with no chances did erza win pretty damn easily at the end. The fight was going well then they ruined it and the rest of the arc by having erza win, is it really that hard to make jellal or gildarts or someone witth an actual chance come out of nowhere win and just explain later?

If Erza wins here this arc is ruined and FT is dead to me or at least unconscious till it gets better.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Oct 1, 2015 7:53 AM

May 2014
This was a very good chapter, I misjudged the first master and the last chapter. Titania's appearance kinda sucks though.
Getting to see Erza fight isn't really a privilege or something cool as a whole so that's really a letdown. I won't say anything about the first forgetting about dragon slayer's motion sickness, I'll just not prejudge this time around. Have faith in the loli of FT.
Oct 1, 2015 9:42 AM

Aug 2014
KingAce261 said:
lequack said:

This is what i hate and if Erza asolo beats ajeel im done. Rhey hype up charcters show them beating theses guys and dping this stuff but all it takes is one FT Mage to solo beat someone out of their league to ruin an arc. In tarturous most the fights were really good (even lucy) they werent too easy and kinda struggled (esspecially gray imo). But even compaing lucy to erza, she had to summon the spirit king to win her battle so why the hell with no chances did erza win pretty damn easily at the end. The fight was going well then they ruined it and the rest of the arc by having erza win, is it really that hard to make jellal or gildarts or someone witth an actual chance come out of nowhere win and just explain later?

If Erza wins here this arc is ruined and FT is dead to me or at least unconscious till it gets better.

Tartaros was a mixed bag. On the one had you had fights like Gray vs Silver, CSK vs Mard Geer and Natsu & Lucy vs Franmalth, but then you have stuff like the beginning of Natsu and Gajeel vs Tempesta and Torafusa, or the end of Mira vs Seilah, or the Twin Dragons vs Mard Geer or Erza vs...anyone.
Oct 1, 2015 12:46 PM

May 2015
AllenNoah said:
KingAce261 said:

Tartaros was a mixed bag. On the one had you had fights like Gray vs Silver, CSK vs Mard Geer and Natsu & Lucy vs Franmalth, but then you have stuff like the beginning of Natsu and Gajeel vs Tempesta and Torafusa, or the end of Mira vs Seilah, or the Twin Dragons vs Mard Geer or Erza vs...anyone.

I actually liked seeing natsu and gajeel notice each other dual elements but if they had stayed that op it wouldnt be as interesting as when gajeel went steel. Yeah and dont forget igneel vs acnologia (an actual dragon vs dragon solo fight with fists or claws or whatever)
Oct 1, 2015 4:48 PM
Mar 2015
KingAce261 said:
lequack said:

No because making Ezra a damsel in distress is also bad
Oct 1, 2015 5:39 PM
Sep 2015
IAmTheObserver said:

If the manga will continue (if they defeated Zeref or Acnologia) we cant say that it will be a happy go luck arc because:

a) death flags.
b) Natsu is E.N.D.
c) Gray must defeat E.N.D.
d) Infinite magic.
e) Ivan Dreyar.
Oct 1, 2015 5:42 PM
Sep 2015
KamSung said:
This was a very good chapter, I misjudged the first master and the last chapter. Titania's appearance kinda sucks though.
Getting to see Erza fight isn't really a privilege or something cool as a whole so that's really a letdown. I won't say anything about the first forgetting about dragon slayer's motion sickness, I'll just not prejudge this time around. Have faith in the loli of FT.

That was an hilarious and funny part of the chapter. But it is the first master's plan. Mavis is known as the fairy tactician. I was disappointed that she forgot the most important and suicidal part of this war. They put the dragon slayers on the front line and she forgot the motion sicknwss.
Oct 2, 2015 4:54 AM

Aug 2014
KingAce261 said:
AllenNoah said:

I actually liked seeing natsu and gajeel notice each other dual elements but if they had stayed that op it wouldnt be as interesting as when gajeel went steel. Yeah and dont forget igneel vs acnologia (an actual dragon vs dragon solo fight with fists or claws or whatever)

Them noticing the elements was fine, especially Natsu saying that since Laxus is stronger than Rogue that Lightning Flame Dragon was stronger than Iron Shadow Dragon. What ruined that part of the fight for me was the utter curb-stomping (because Natsu desperately needed to fodderize someone obviously) comedic way that chapter ended on that soured it for me. Thankfully, Torafusa came back with a vengeance next chapter or that would've been the worst showing of the 9DG period.

I will grant you that the dragon fight was pretty cool, when we could see it.
Oct 2, 2015 5:07 PM

Apr 2008
Is this series ending soon? It feels sort of final arc-ish.
Oct 2, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2008
Grimmm said:
Is this series ending soon? It feels sort of final arc-ish.

No it's not.
Oct 2, 2015 8:41 PM

May 2015
AllenNoah said:
KingAce261 said:

Them noticing the elements was fine, especially Natsu saying that since Laxus is stronger than Rogue that Lightning Flame Dragon was stronger than Iron Shadow Dragon. What ruined that part of the fight for me was the utter curb-stomping (because Natsu desperately needed to fodderize someone obviously) comedic way that chapter ended on that soured it for me. Thankfully, Torafusa came back with a vengeance next chapter or that would've been the worst showing of the 9DG period.

Cant wait for that in anime(the dragon fight). Also about the lzus stronger than rogue that could be flawed cuz at rhe time rogue was possesed by future rogue and gajeel absorbed possesed rogues powers right
Oct 2, 2015 10:36 PM

Aug 2014
KingAce261 said:
AllenNoah said:

Cant wait for that in anime(the dragon fight). Also about the lzus stronger than rogue that could be flawed cuz at rhe time rogue was possesed by future rogue and gajeel absorbed possesed rogues powers right

Maybe, I just thought it was a funny arguement.
Oct 3, 2015 6:04 PM

Jul 2014
Ehhh what the fuck. This was shaping up to be a great arc, then Erza appears.

I also find it pretty weird that the strongest nation couldn't even take out that magic barrier.

2/5 chapter, cmon Hiro, you gave us some good shit before. Don't pull out this bullshit again.
"Hi!"
Oct 4, 2015 3:55 PM

Aug 2014
Did anyone notice the panel in which Gajeel was in his bed with what seems like a starry belt or sheet, and the next panel with levy on that same bed with that same design? No coincidence, Gajeel and Levy had sex in this chapter ^.^
Oct 4, 2015 6:31 PM
Mar 2015
AnimeLuver4Life said:
Did anyone notice the panel in which Gajeel was in his bed with what seems like a starry belt or sheet, and the next panel with levy on that same bed with that same design? No coincidence, Gajeel and Levy had sex in this chapter ^.^

Yes levy is pregnant
Oct 5, 2015 6:11 AM

Aug 2014
AnimeLuver4Life said:

...They could've just cuddled, y'know.
Sep 25, 2016 5:38 AM

Jan 2016
Erza vs Ajeel! shit is about to go down , you made a mistake brah! did think we have seen the full strenght of there training, but maybe not by Ajeel as well but who know we could be badly hurt by Laxus if it wernt for August. this is going to be enjoying as FU**
the moment Mavis/the first/Fairy heart forgot xD priceless
Dead_By_HeartSep 25, 2016 5:45 AM
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 25, 2017 4:12 AM

Dec 2014
the battle starts ...this is so awesome...fairytail is not backing down one bit
Aug 15, 2018 10:46 AM

Feb 2013
Kneel before queen Titania!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.