Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 16, 2016 4:03 PM

Jun 2014
tsubasalover said:
ep. 10 will air on March 5, 2015

hahahahaha wow that's almost spring
Jan 16, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
Glad I wasn't hyped up about this show. I mean it was interesting but its jittery pace made the plot forgettable, save for the whole giant monsters killing everyone.
Jan 19, 2016 2:13 PM
Dec 2015
Still waiting... -.-
Jan 20, 2016 5:21 AM

Feb 2015
Basukesu-GE said:
At least they are not being cancelled and left to bluray only or some bullshit like that, quite a relief

^
basically this :D

yaoi_renee said:
ios said:
welcome to MAL where haters are more vocal

oh my god, I greatly applaud you! This website is full of complains and negativity!

LMAO XD
agree!. welcome to MAL :D
people love to complains :D
Jan 21, 2016 5:58 AM

Oct 2015
tsubasalover said:
March 2016 (right after rebroadcast of eps 1-9 starting January 2, 2016)
ep. 10 will air on March 5, 2015 (so it will be whole March)
http://anime.godeater.jp/?category_name=news

Seriously............ I've waited long enough, now I have to wait for another 2 months.....
Jan 21, 2016 6:58 AM

Nov 2007
Tennouji said:
JFC? Rebroadcast? What the fuck?
Plutia said:
rebroadcast??
wait, what???

It's actually the second time rebroadcasting the first 9 eps. The first rebreadcast was done Fall 2015.
tsubasaloverJan 21, 2016 1:45 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 21, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
tsubasalover said:
Tennouji said:
JFC? Rebroadcast? What the fuck?
Plutia said:
rebroadcast??
wait, what???

It's actually thei second time rebroadcasting the first 9 eps. The first rebreadcast was done Fall 2015.

Lmao really thats kinda lame but hey what if you missed a ep and dont wanna look it up on the internet
Jan 21, 2016 10:41 AM

Mar 2014
Mr_Perv_ said:
tsubasalover said:

It's actually thei second time rebroadcasting the first 9 eps. The first rebreadcast was done Fall 2015.

Lmao really thats kinda lame but hey what if you missed a ep and dont wanna look it up on the internet
It's usually broadcast in several stations as well, some with a week delay even.
Jan 24, 2016 1:17 PM

Apr 2012
wow rly they can't make fucking 4 episodes and finish the anime? lol ok...
Jan 26, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
AnimuAnimu said:
wow rly they can't make fucking 4 episodes and finish the anime? lol ok...

Maybe they are like hunter x hunter's author and are lazy and wanna take there time or just do something else completely for a couple billion years
Feb 3, 2016 9:25 AM

Sep 2014
LOL ufotable fucked up hard. This shit stain will be on there record forever now. Why even bother at this point
Feb 3, 2016 5:31 PM
Mar 2015
davinci12 said:
LOL ufotable fucked up hard. This shit stain will be on there record forever now. Why even bother at this point

What are you talking about. The anime will not scar the studio and besides this anime is mostly done by freelancers from different companies
Feb 15, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
Lmao I don't even remember what happened in the last episode anymore it's been so long.
Feb 15, 2016 5:00 PM

Apr 2014
lalabella said:
Lmao I don't even remember what happened in the last episode anymore it's been so long.
lol the last thing i remember from the show is Alisa snitching on Rindou
Feb 16, 2016 2:23 PM

Jan 2015
This is one of the rare times where I hope some type of recap episode it aired before they jump back into the series...
Feb 16, 2016 2:28 PM

Nov 2014
It still did not air? wtf?

Feb 16, 2016 4:52 PM

May 2008
ExTamplier said:
It still did not air? wtf?
March 5th.......
Feb 19, 2016 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
I thought the rest of it would air on December '15, meh. Good that I remember 9'th episode quite well, although nice recap would be appreciated. :|
Feb 22, 2016 8:41 AM

May 2012
ghostreconspart said:
This is one of the rare times where I hope some type of recap episode it aired before they jump back into the series...

^Yes, this.
Well, I have holidays now so I can make it up, but it's still some time wasted.
Feb 22, 2016 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
feels good being a ufotable hater

this satisfies me
Feb 27, 2016 10:52 AM
Jan 2010
ghostreconspart said:

It's 9 episodes why dont you just rewatch it?
Feb 27, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
Uthred said:
ghostreconspart said:

Because A. I am pretty damn busy, and B. There are better things to watch
Feb 28, 2016 8:35 AM
Jan 2010
ghostreconspart said:
Uthred said:

Yes, your presence on anime message boards clearly indicates how super busy you are. If there are better things to watch then why do you even care about watching the last few episodes? You sound like a petulant child. "I want a recap episode so I can watch the last quarter of this show because I dont have three hours to spare on a show I dont want to watch anyway". Idiotic. I look forward to you complaining about now being able to follow the ending because you cant remember what happened in a show you watched several months ago and blaming that fact on the show itself.
Feb 28, 2016 10:32 AM

Jan 2015
Uthred said:
ghostreconspart said:

Yes, your presence on anime message boards clearly indicates how super busy you are. If there are better things to watch then why do you even care about watching the last few episodes? You sound like a petulant child. "I want a recap episode so I can watch the last quarter of this show because I dont have three hours to spare on a show I don't want to watch anyway". Idiotic. I look forward to you complaining about now being able to follow the ending because you cant remember what happened in a show you watched several months ago and blaming that fact on the show itself.

Wow dude, I have a little bit of spare time on my hands and I chose to spend it chatting here than rewatching an incredibly average show. I do remember what was going on before the show went on hiatus. But if you haven't looked at my list and seen how far behind I am on currently airing shows, you'd have no clue how much other stuff I've got to watch and catch up on on top of school work and work in general.
Feb 29, 2016 3:27 PM
Nov 2015
ghostreconspart said:
Uthred said:

Yes, your presence on anime message boards clearly indicates how super busy you are. If there are better things to watch then why do you even care about watching the last few episodes? You sound like a petulant child. "I want a recap episode so I can watch the last quarter of this show because I dont have three hours to spare on a show I don't want to watch anyway". Idiotic. I look forward to you complaining about now being able to follow the ending because you cant remember what happened in a show you watched several months ago and blaming that fact on the show itself.

Wow dude, I have a little bit of spare time on my hands and I chose to spend it chatting here than rewatching an incredibly average show. I do remember what was going on before the show went on hiatus. But if you haven't looked at my list and seen how far behind I am on currently airing shows, you'd have no clue how much other stuff I've got to watch and catch up on on top of school work and work in general.

@ghostreconspast - Incredibly average show huh? sigh .. at least they admit some miscalculations and take their time to finish their project properly ....
Its not like a ultra high defintion + shittons of frames per second show takes any time at all amirite ?
Sure they maybe be rather busy with their next fate/stay movie, but at least they don't dare to deliver bullshit like....

moodie said:

this satisfies me

...bullshit like toei animation(DBS). Seriously have you ever watched that garbage gutter quality stuff? Some scenss STILL revert back to 6frames a second. You can LITERALLY COUNT the fucking frames per second (new frame on every 4', so 6 pictueres in a second, yes still in the current episodes, like 33) , its THAT freakin bad.
Not even considering the sometimes hilarious goofy drawn characters/faces, shitty zoomed out/no faces scenes or the poorly zoomed in/5 color garbage "detail" scenes that a pro animator would probably finish in under 20 minutes and even better :O

Compared to that nonsense, God Eater is a blessing in both quality and devotion.
While other studios give in to idiotiic timetables/deadlines and don't care about their products quality at all 4+ freakin outsource their stuff to basically create fanfiction quality...
These guys at least stay true to their beliefs and take their time before ruining the quality for the absolute worst. Also they don't just bury and halfheartedly finish this series, only to focus on their current and more successfull projects (like toei=world trigger)

And yes im late to the party but im also waiting somewhat impatiently for this series to continue.... but i don't blame the studio since i rather have qualtiy stuff over quantity garbage :)
Nor do i complain about those guys, cause unlike some people i watched Fate/zero - night and i more than just appreciate these people for their contribution to the anime universe!
GidarFeb 29, 2016 4:21 PM
Mar 3, 2016 3:46 PM
Sep 2015

Finally Tomorrow
Mar 3, 2016 4:47 PM

Jan 2009
Hatake-Shinobi said:

Finally Tomorrow

wait am i right to think that the poster imply episode 10 to 13 will all air tomorrow?
Mar 4, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2014
Ehh, I don't remember anything what happened in the last ep.

j0x said:
Hatake-Shinobi said:

Finally Tomorrow

wait am i right to think that the poster imply episode 10 to 13 will all air tomorrow?

That would be great, but most likely impossible..
Katsu-kunMar 4, 2016 4:12 PM
Mar 4, 2016 4:36 PM

Sep 2015
I had totally forgotten about this.
Last few episodes aren't gonna make much sense, but oh well. I'll just enjoy the art style and make do with what bits I can remember.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Mar 5, 2016 4:00 AM
Jan 2016
Hito420 said:
first time ive seen a show be this bad with being on time with what they are supposed to be being paid to provide, what happens with the time slot when their episode isnt ready? the channel just airs a rerun of another show? please tell me the studio has to at least give some kinda compensation each time its delayed because dont channels pay for the rights to get x number of episodes in a set amount of time? or is this acceptable and other studios are just competent and get their episodes out on time? (one would think you should have at least half, if not 3/4th of the show done before submitting it for being aired..but maybe thats just me that thinks thats logical...

Lol listen to Shirobako if you want to know how the anime world work :-)
Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway,
so in the end there’s nothing you can do.
(Gintama)
Mar 5, 2016 4:36 AM
Jan 2016
Gidar said:
ghostreconspart said:

@ghostreconspast - Incredibly average show huh? sigh .. at least they admit some miscalculations and take their time to finish their project properly ....
Its not like a ultra high defintion + shittons of frames per second show takes any time at all amirite ?
Sure they maybe be rather busy with their next fate/stay movie, but at least they don't dare to deliver bullshit like....

moodie said:

this satisfies me

...bullshit like toei animation(DBS). Seriously have you ever watched that garbage gutter quality stuff? Some scenss STILL revert back to 6frames a second. You can LITERALLY COUNT the fucking frames per second (new frame on every 4', so 6 pictueres in a second, yes still in the current episodes, like 33) , its THAT freakin bad.
Not even considering the sometimes hilarious goofy drawn characters/faces, shitty zoomed out/no faces scenes or the poorly zoomed in/5 color garbage "detail" scenes that a pro animator would probably finish in under 20 minutes and even better :O

Compared to that nonsense, God Eater is a blessing in both quality and devotion.
While other studios give in to idiotiic timetables/deadlines and don't care about their products quality at all 4+ freakin outsource their stuff to basically create fanfiction quality...
These guys at least stay true to their beliefs and take their time before ruining the quality for the absolute worst. Also they don't just bury and halfheartedly finish this series, only to focus on their current and more successfull projects (like toei=world trigger)

And yes im late to the party but im also waiting somewhat impatiently for this series to continue.... but i don't blame the studio since i rather have qualtiy stuff over quantity garbage :)
Nor do i complain about those guys, cause unlike some people i watched Fate/zero - night and i more than just appreciate these people for their contribution to the anime universe!
Yeah.... But more importantly, after all that fussing around... Just start it already and forget the recap -.-
Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway,
(Gintama)
Mar 5, 2016 4:51 AM
Jan 2016
Btw, just saw the new ep!
(Gintama)
Mar 11, 2016 2:37 AM

Feb 2014
Wow, just came back to check on this thread to find out about the new ep. Wouldn't have known it otherwise, thanks mate.
Mar 12, 2016 3:34 AM

Aug 2014
Wait it's out now- awesome.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » God Eater Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2015

636 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 5:53 PM

» Is this like the worst anime OST ever?

Kayle_x_Morgana - Apr 4, 2022

8 by RudeRedis »»
Mar 2, 7:39 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

255 by Suopi »»
Feb 21, 9:37 AM

» Is it good?

Bijou146 - Jan 18

15 by HenryLeo123 »»
Jan 19, 11:51 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

262 by Tropisch »»
Jan 4, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.