Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 13, 2012 5:15 PM

Sep 2012
I liked the song pinky was singing. The one that made yuuto go and run.
Jun 26, 2013 10:47 PM

Mar 2013
They didn't do it because they wanted to make Haruka a idol they did it for the money by making Haruka an idol. I think what they did is a crime in some countries I would take them to the court! If there isn't a kiss or confession in the next episode I will seriously be pissed!
Jan 5, 2016 2:12 AM

Mar 2014
Obviously The 'Distractions' are those women who wouldn't care about feelings .
It's worse if someone who want to do the right thing doesn't have guts to do it .
Himemiya Milan's Valentine Live Concert ~ !! Songs are so pleasing ~ .
Milan with such dedication .. and that song for Yuuto-san .. really great ~ !!
True Feelings ~ !! Lovely ~ . Together always ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2021 9:34 AM
Jan 2021
This arc is so fucking stupid wth they got tricked easily i mean isnt it too much coincidence and when yuuto find out what happen he got depressed while saying for haruka SAKE shit so annoyed with this kind of mc why should there be a stupid drama like this at least if u want to make drama make it better not by getting tricked easily and i dont know what but HARUKA IS SO STUPID too if they only need her as a filling why should she take a lot of lesson

DONT MIND ME IM JUST VENT MY FRUSTRATION OF THIS EPISODE INTO THIS WRITING
Jan 31, 2022 2:15 PM

Nov 2010
It doesn't make sense that Yuuto is having issues like this again. It's as if his struggles back in S1 didn't happen. The way they wrote Yuuto is so frustratingly inconsistent.

What a missed opportunity. He should've shouted that he loves her. That was such a kindergarten confession.
Jun 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Jul 2022
I guess I'm in the minority, but I loved this episode!

I'm on record as calling Yuuto an idiot among other things, but he finally redeemed himself in my eyes by manning up and telling Haruka how he felt. I imagine next episode will be a palate cleanser before the final OVA season, so my only hope is that Yuuto doesn't take a step backward in his development.

And call me slow on the uptake, but I've also noticed that Haruka is really the least interesting female character on the show. Mika, Shiina, the maids, and even Miran have a lot more depth. Disappointing that her defining traits are being a weeb and loving Yuuto, especially when the former has been ignored as of late.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 19, 2009

71 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 12, 2009

58 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

101 by toralbabs »»
Feb 7, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 7, 2009

71 by degenerate-2002 »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.