Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2015 11:22 AM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
Reminder that Key are releasing new BD boxes for Little Busters Anime (Fate Zero had a BD box re-release before the UBW anime started airing)

Also I think of Charlotte as a cashgrab series for Rewrite's anime.

and don't forget that we got Aniplex funding Rewrite's anime.

in the official site of Rewrite Romeo Tanaka said that the game fans should look forward to the anime.
and Itaru Hinoue said that the anime will be "The greatest replay of the game"
and the director Tensho said that he will work hard as a Representative of the
Rewrite fans.
it will be very embarrassing for them if the anime turns out to be a shit adaptation.

I did not think of this actually.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Oct 17, 2015 2:53 PM
May 2012
WillKamio said:
- Majikoi: 60 hours of play on 12 episodes. Studio: (BAD)
- Fate Stay Night: 80 hours of play on 26 episodes(GREAT)
- Steins; Gate: 35 hours of play on 26 episodes (GREAT)
- Higurashi When Cry: 60 hours of play on 50 episodes (PERFECT)
- True Tears: 35 hours of play on 13 episodes (BOM)

[/quote]

Higurashi, perfect? Far from that, it was only "decent" at best, but it could have been great with that many episodes, and the same goes to Rewrite if it ends up with having that many.

Vladz0r said:

Higurashi is closer to 100-120 hours in 50 episodes.

No way in hell, man. At max, I'd say it's 80 hours average.
Oct 18, 2015 10:59 AM
Oct 2011
Is there even a need to ask? 12 episode anime original butcher express ofc! Followed by Moon+Terra as seperate 5 min movies.

Medetashi.. Medetashi...
Oct 18, 2015 11:26 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Suyure said:
Vladz0r said:

Higurashi is closer to 100-120 hours in 50 episodes.

No way in hell, man. At max, I'd say it's 80 hours average.
Yeah Umineko is more like 100-120, Higurashi more like two thirds of that. Though if Higurashi was actually voiced it might be pretty close to that I guess, but you read it so much faster since it's not
Oct 20, 2015 2:24 PM

Jun 2010
WillKamio said:

True Tears is an anime original series, produced for and by P.A.Works, with script and storyboard written by Mari Okada.
It got literally nothing in common with its homonymus VN.

Higurashi is nowhere near perfect. They had to sacrifice so much of the slow (but continuous) pacing of a developing mystery and all the "connect the dots" foreplay for the sake of the action required to a TV format.
A breathing proof of it is the mob of dumb anime-only fans who think it's a cool 10/10 "gory" story because of "its horror and scary scenes".
Oct 23, 2015 6:34 AM

Nov 2013
I'm think Rewrite will get about 26 episodes based on Grisaia. Common route, 1-2 episodes. I thought they'd need like more than 10 for Kajitsu, but I was wrong they didn't. Or well atleast they didn't put in 10 for Kajitsu. Then we get Kotori from 1-4 but no ending. Then we get Lucia 5-6 (world doesn't end, she gets friendzoned). Then probably Chihaya+Shizuru+Akane in some order from 7-13.

Season 2 will probably start with Moon 1-3 then Terra will be "the rest" so probably 4-12 or so, but they might just make it 4-10 or so, I donno.

Also about the best replay of Rewrite, I can't imagine anyone working on the project will say, "I wouldn't bother watching, it's going to be a trainwreck". Please correct me if I'm wrong but has that like ever happened?

Also Haxx, Clannad was a good anime, but it's not a faithful adaptation. Kappei got left out and there's a lot of anime original content in Yukine's route for example.

Comparing to Little Busters!... Well Little Busters! got 39 and it "worked". I wouldn't necessarily call Little Busters! butchered, but there's more left out than I hoped for. A lot of stuff is left out that I would have liked to see. For instance Kurugaya's route now exists out of a conclusion of the bullying (where Riki now doesn't really even play a role) and the fireworks+ending.

So basically if they go for 39 episodes VN readers will probably still be dissapointed. Anime only watchers probably don't know what they're missing so they might be fine with it.

Basically F/Z LN took me about 40 minutes to read/chapter (episode). Each episode as about 20 minutes and that worked fine. So 32h of LN into 16 hours of anime works.

Fate Stay Night: 80 hours of play on 26 episodes(GREAT)

Like others have said UBW + intro was about 20 hours.
I don't remember how long S;G took me, but I think it was far under 35h. Also they cut out a lot of endings.
But I basically think you'll get around 1h/episode if you want a normal adaptation.
Clannad was 50h+ but they left stuff out so it's probably still around 1h/episode.
Kanon 2006 ~~1h/episode
Air TV ~~30minutes/episode. But there they also made 2 extra episodes and not everything in every route was included.
Oct 23, 2015 9:39 AM

Jul 2013
doom19876 said:
I'm think Rewrite will get about 26 episodes based on Grisaia. Common route, 1-2 episodes. I thought they'd need like more than 10 for Kajitsu, but I was wrong they didn't. Or well atleast they didn't put in 10 for Kajitsu. Then we get Kotori from 1-4 but no ending. Then we get Lucia 5-6 (world doesn't end, she gets friendzoned). Then probably Chihaya+Shizuru+Akane in some order from 7-13.

Season 2 will probably start with Moon 1-3 then Terra will be "the rest" so probably 4-12 or so, but they might just make it 4-10 or so, I donno.

Also about the best replay of Rewrite, I can't imagine anyone working on the project will say, "I wouldn't bother watching, it's going to be a trainwreck". Please correct me if I'm wrong but has that like ever happened?

Also Haxx, Clannad was a good anime, but it's not a faithful adaptation. Kappei got left out and there's a lot of anime original content in Yukine's route for example.

Comparing to Little Busters!... Well Little Busters! got 39 and it "worked". I wouldn't necessarily call Little Busters! butchered, but there's more left out than I hoped for. A lot of stuff is left out that I would have liked to see. For instance Kurugaya's route now exists out of a conclusion of the bullying (where Riki now doesn't really even play a role) and the fireworks+ending.

So basically if they go for 39 episodes VN readers will probably still be dissapointed. Anime only watchers probably don't know what they're missing so they might be fine with it.

Basically F/Z LN took me about 40 minutes to read/chapter (episode). Each episode as about 20 minutes and that worked fine. So 32h of LN into 16 hours of anime works.

Fate Stay Night: 80 hours of play on 26 episodes(GREAT)

Like others have said UBW + intro was about 20 hours.
I don't remember how long S;G took me, but I think it was far under 35h. Also they cut out a lot of endings.
But I basically think you'll get around 1h/episode if you want a normal adaptation.
Clannad was 50h+ but they left stuff out so it's probably still around 1h/episode.
Kanon 2006 ~~1h/episode
Air TV ~~30minutes/episode. But there they also made 2 extra episodes and not everything in every route was included.

This is what I always tell people.. But noooo, they don't listen because they're blinded by the feels they get in the show. Personally, I think Little Busters was adapted better than Clannad was. And I was satisfied with the adaptation. Although if Rewrite got 24-26 + 13 episodes, it probably wouldn't work out well (due to length obviously). It would be passable at the very most. Although, Romeo and Kai are writing the script so they could hypothetically alter some of the content to where it would work. But we'll have to see.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Oct 23, 2015 1:24 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Of course there were changes made, but Clannad was still a hell of a lot better as an anime than LB was, I'm pretty sure most people would agree on that. When comparing their respective VNs though, people tend to be more 50/50
Oct 25, 2015 10:24 PM

Feb 2015
This is a Visual Art's KEY adaption we're talking about. Everyone knows Jun Maeda only pays for 13 episodes
Oct 25, 2015 10:26 PM

Sep 2011
dark-inferna said:
This is a Visual Art's KEY adaption we're talking about. Everyone knows Jun Maeda only pays for 13 episodes

For a millionth time, Maeda has nothing to do with Rewrite.

Oct 25, 2015 10:55 PM

Jun 2013
Xenocrisi said:
KumaKing said:
Considering this is 8-bit, probably 12

Please no. I trust them a 8-bit, can't I?
Idk man.. Grisaia would've been fairly easy to adapt the common route at least but they decided to just give some of the girls 1 episode
Oct 26, 2015 8:43 AM

Nov 2013
sanata50lbsb said:

This is what I always tell people.. But noooo, they don't listen because they're blinded by the feels they get in the show. Personally, I think Little Busters was adapted better than Clannad was. And I was satisfied with the adaptation. Although if Rewrite got 24-26 + 13 episodes, it probably wouldn't work out well (due to length obviously). It would be passable at the very most. Although, Romeo and Kai are writing the script so they could hypothetically alter some of the content to where it would work. But we'll have to see.

Maybe Little Busters! was better adapted, I'm not willing to go every episode and facts etc etc. But I don't really think it matters which one is better adapted. Sure you can stay faithful to the VN, but if you can't make an anime out of it no1 cares. But I do think Clannad had it's story done better. Sure the Clannad part of the series was.... shortened. But I wouldn't call it butchered. In Clannad they managed to combine diverging routes into a well woven story. The same was accomplished with Little Busters. But I just feel they left out more with more parts of Little Busters. I enjoyed both, because they maintained the spirit of the VN. The same cannot be said about Grisaia no Kajitsu. So much was cut out that the characters just never got portrayed their original personality. For Kajitsu this was fatal because that's one of the outstanding parts. It just feels like shortcuts all over killed it.

I'm still saying we're not getting more than 26 and I'm also calling it too few.

RIP

Also didn't Maeda proof read or did something regarding the music for Rewrite? I'm not really sure, I think I remembered reading somewhere he just wasn't playing a major role in the development. (maybe it was wikipedia lol)
Oct 26, 2015 8:46 AM
Jun 2015
I was gonna laugh at the fact that people picked 12 episodes so much but then I re-read the title saying "How much do you thinkrewrite will get?"
Oct 26, 2015 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
dark-inferna said:

Lol'd. Jun Maeda doesn't decide the episode count.
Tennouji_ said:
dark-inferna said:

and this too
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Oct 26, 2015 12:45 PM

Jul 2013
I really want everyone to be wrong and have Rewrite get 24eps + 24eps so I can laugh at everyone who doubted it. But it's really hard to say anything at the moment x(

Although all of Key's other major titles (Kanon, Air, Clannad, and Little Busters) got sufficient adaptations so I don't see why Rewrite wouldn't get one.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Oct 26, 2015 5:47 PM

Nov 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
Although all of Key's other major titles (Kanon, Air, Clannad, and Little Busters) got sufficient adaptations so I don't see why Rewrite wouldn't get one.

That's really a wrong way to go at it. Spain won 3 major championships in a row euro cup, world cup, euro cup. So it would only make sense they would have won the one in Brazil too.

First of all, I don't think KEY decides how many episodes there will be. Also F/SN got a 20+ episode in 2006, do you know how long their UBW was? It was even by the same studio.

Then there's the word sufficient. What's sufficient to you might not be sufficient to another. Remember we got Kanon 2002 before Kanon 2006? Was Kanon 2002 sufficient? If so, then what was the point of 2006?

I just can't imagine them making Terra longer than 10 episodes. Pretty much everyone who hasn't read the VN will go: WTF WHAT HAPPEND TO BEST GIRL?????

Atleast in Grisaia they showed up, all of them.
Oct 26, 2015 6:31 PM

Jul 2013
doom19876 said:

That's really a wrong way to go at it. Spain won 3 major championships in a row euro cup, world cup, euro cup. So it would only make sense they would have won the one in Brazil too.

Whilst I see the point you're making here, it's a bit of a different scenario there.

doom19876 said:

First of all, I don't think KEY decides how many episodes there will be. Also F/SN got a 20+ episode in 2006, do you know how long their UBW was? It was even by the same studio.

They don't, that is true yes. However, Key themselves are actually supervising production (They did with Little Busters too; but not any of the previous ones). It might be one of those things where they have an idea for a certain amount of episodes and the studios and other producers adjust accordingly to their envision. Though in the case of Fate 2006 (not supervised by Type-Moon), they had a good amount of episodes to work with, but they watered down the Fate route and tried to mix in original content and other scenes from UBW and it just ended in failure.

doom19876 said:

Then there's the word sufficient. What's sufficient to you might not be sufficient to another. Remember we got Kanon 2002 before Kanon 2006? Was Kanon 2002 sufficient? If so, then what was the point of 2006?

By sufficient, I mean enough episodes to cover the visual novel to where it is a passable adaptation at the very least (which Little Busters was). And you and I both know that Kanon 2002 was not sufficient xD. Even Key themselves stated they did not want Toei Animation to handle their visual novel animes ever again.

doom19876 said:

I just can't imagine them making Terra longer than 10 episodes. Pretty much everyone who hasn't read the VN will go: WTF WHAT HAPPEND TO BEST GIRL?????

They could do Moon with 3 episodes and Terra with 10 episodes in the same season or something like that.

Overall though, my point is that given that Key is on the production staff, with an addition to Romeo and Kai (another Key member) on script, it wouldn't logically make sense why Rewrite wouldn't get a proper adaptation while the previous ones did (even when Key wasn't on production for Kanon, Air, and Clannad). I really, REALLY hope this adaptation works out. And if I'm wrong and everything I state here is for nothing... Oh well, I'll eat my words... And cry... T_T
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Oct 27, 2015 12:39 PM

Jun 2010
sanata50lbsb said:

Heh.
It's quite ironical how they needed to premier stuff twice to hit the mark with 3 out of 4 of those.
Toei notoriously fucked up Kanon, then KyoAni took over and did it right.
Year later, Toei proceeded to launch the movie version of Air while KyoAni aired the TV. Fucked up again, KyoAni got it right.
Couple of years later, dull confusing horribly-paced Clannad movie by Toei. KyoAni a month later delivers their best VisualArt's adaptation.

I hope for the best, but it's likable 8-bit will fuck it up so my prayers are on KyoAni picking it up to finish the 4 seasons cycle.
This isn't Maeda-related after all, they got nothing to be on bad-terms with the rest of Key/VA's staff.
Oct 28, 2015 2:48 PM

Oct 2015
I think this should be okay:
Common route: 12 episodes
after common route they should make a scene about Kagari saying something like this:
[Let's see this] - while she is choosing a branch symbolizing one of kotarou's path.
Then Kotori route.
after kotori route again a scene something like this:
[This is no good] (Of course they are never showing kagari's face) small pieces after every route, so the viewers will be confused as fuck.
Then Chihaya route.
Then Lucia
Then Shizuru
Then Akane to set the mood for terra
After all this reveal Moon route and answer the questions
Then end with a cliffhanger and make terra route in another season. Let the only-anime watchers suffer heheh.
I'm not sure if this is good but this is what came to my mind.
So basically 48 episodes.
Oct 28, 2015 3:55 PM

Jul 2013
Fakebot said:
I think this should be okay:
Common route: 12 episodes
after common route they should make a scene about Kagari saying something like this:
[Let's see this] - while she is choosing a branch symbolizing one of kotarou's path.
Then Kotori route.
after kotori route again a scene something like this:
[This is no good] (Of course they are never showing kagari's face) small pieces after every route, so the viewers will be confused as fuck.
Then Chihaya route.
Then Lucia
Then Shizuru
Then Akane to set the mood for terra
After all this reveal Moon route and answer the questions
Then end with a cliffhanger and make terra route in another season. Let the only-anime watchers suffer heheh.
I'm not sure if this is good but this is what came to my mind.
So basically 48 episodes.

This is actually what a lot of people said to make the omnibus format work. So this is actually a good idea; I liked the way you worded it though. Although, the common route won't need 12 episodes; there's alot of stuff they can condense
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 2, 2015 9:18 PM

Feb 2015
sanata50lbsb said:
dark-inferna said:

Tennouji_ said:

and this too

I haven't been this happy about being wrong in a looonnggg time

Still a little worried, though. It can't be a good sign that this is the first time I've even heard of 8-bit. Looking up a list of anime they made didn't help a whole lot, though Comet Lucifer has been an enjoyable part of my weekly routine. IS sucked something fierce, though. I cant' think of a single good thing about it that I don't instantly start to second-guess.
Nov 2, 2015 10:05 PM

Jul 2013
dark-inferna said:
sanata50lbsb said:

and this too

I haven't been this happy about being wrong in a looonnggg time

Still a little worried, though. It can't be a good sign that this is the first time I've even heard of 8-bit. Looking up a list of anime they made didn't help a whole lot, though Comet Lucifer has been an enjoyable part of my weekly routine. IS sucked something fierce, though. I cant' think of a single good thing about it that I don't instantly start to second-guess.

The original source material is good, however it depends on how 8-bit adapts it is what matters. I'm sure the stuff they've adapted have all had great source material though.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 2, 2015 11:47 PM
Jun 2015
WillKamio said:
- Majikoi: 60 hours of play on 12 episodes. Studio: (BAD)
- Fate Stay Night: 80 hours of play on 26 episodes(GREAT)

[/quote]
You could have just used the Corpse Party anime as an example instead of do this.
Nov 3, 2015 2:30 AM

Jun 2014
KumaKing said:
Xenocrisi said:

Idk man.. Grisaia would've been fairly easy to adapt the common route at least but they decided to just give some of the girls 1 episode

Please..............
its not the studio that decides the episode count and how faithful the adaptation will be.
its the production company.
Aniplex is the production company, they know that if they do Rewrite right it will sell well for them.
The production company chooses the animation studio and the director/staff then they give them instructions about how the anime should be.
Aniplex are known for making successful series and now that they have the right for a Key VN adaptation they should do it well or else they will lose their pride as one of the best production companies in Japan.

I mean they produced Fullmetal Alchemist, Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai, Space Brothers.
you know that they got the right budget for their shows.

Many japanese fans are excited for the anime, I don't think that any fan would want rewrite to get a bad adaptation.

Edit: Grisaia's anime is owned by NBC Universal who also produced Black Bullet, and both of them are rushed :D
Nov 3, 2015 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
Just finished reading this VN. Was pretty great.

I have some hope in this turning out good since afaik, LB was the only bad Key VN anime adaption so far? I can't say for sure as I haven't actually read any of their VNs aside from Rewrite now yet. I plan on reading LB, Planetarian and Harmonia at least tho. Angel Beats VN whenever it's TL'd, too.

As for the topic, I think a 4-5 cour anime would be fantastic.
Nov 3, 2015 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
WormBro said:

I have some hope in this turning out good since afaik, LB was the only bad Key VN anime adaption so far? I can't say for sure as I haven't actually read any of their VNs aside from Rewrite now yet. I plan on reading LB, Planetarian and Harmonia at least tho. Angel Beats VN whenever it's TL'd, too.

Little Busters adaptation wasn't that bad honestly. People just couldn't let go that it wasn't KyoAni.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 3, 2015 2:39 PM

Jun 2014
sanata50lbsb said:
WormBro said:

Little Busters adaptation wasn't that bad honestly. People just couldn't let go that it wasn't KyoAni.

Nah that not the reason I don't like it, it's just how they fucked up the emotionals scenes and routes. The only decent route adapted was pretty much Kurugaya's.
Nov 3, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2013
Thai777 said:
sanata50lbsb said:

Nah that not the reason I don't like it, it's just how they fucked up the emotionals scenes and routes. The only decent route adapted was pretty much Kurugaya's.

Well I cried like a bitch on Refrain episode 11 (which was literally a 1:1 adaptation of the scene), and cheap tricks was perfect. I feel like Komari, Mio and somewhat Kud's routes all kept their same emotional feel too. As far as how they were adapted? Ehh, even Kurugaya's was still watered down. I feel like Komari's and Mio's were the closest to the original overall. But then again alot of that has to do with the removal of the romance aspects of them.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 4, 2015 4:05 AM

Jun 2014
sanata50lbsb said:
Thai777 said:

Well I cried like a bitch on Refrain episode 11 (which was literally a 1:1 adaptation of the scene), and cheap tricks was perfect. I feel like Komari, Mio and somewhat Kud's routes all kept their same emotional feel too. As far as how they were adapted? Ehh, even Kurugaya's was still watered down. I feel like Komari's and Mio's were the closest to the original overall. But then again alot of that has to do with the removal of the romance aspects of them.

The biggest thing imo was Masato's changes and the boys route in refrain. Who had the idea to pitch up Masato voice?
Nov 4, 2015 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
Thai777 said:
sanata50lbsb said:

The biggest thing imo was Masato's changes and the boys route in refrain. Who had the idea to pitch up Masato voice?

That bothered me a little bit too. Liked the tone way more in the visual novel. Maybe they didn't want him to sound too much like Lancer.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 7, 2015 11:28 PM
Mar 2013
WormBro said:

Little Busters! and AIR. I would say CLANNAD because there are some routes that in the anime are shitty OVAs or don't even exist, but there are improvements in the anime and the routes that the anime adaptatated (not the OVAs) are good enought at adaptation level.

I think 5 cours is jsut perfect. First season common route and Kotori, second season Chihaya, Shizuru and Akane and third season Moon and Terra. Lucía should be done as OVAs because you know, it's a special route.
Nov 9, 2015 6:23 AM

Nov 2014
JosephVessalius said:
Lucía should be done as OVAs because you know, it's a special route.

Huh?
Nov 9, 2015 3:56 PM

Jun 2014
VarunaBles said:
JosephVessalius said:
Lucía should be done as OVAs because you know, it's a special route.

Huh?

I think he meant that it's just the route that is the most disconnected from the story.
Nov 9, 2015 7:47 PM

Jul 2013
Thai777 said:
VarunaBles said:

Huh?

I think he meant that it's just the route that is the most disconnected from the story.

Even though it's relevance to the Gaia/Guardian conflict is very minimal; its the most famous route of the game. So for them to make it as an OVA wouldn't be a smart move. However though, if they did this, they could focus on the story being more cohesive. So it's kind of hard to say what they'll do.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 10, 2015 1:55 AM

Nov 2014
I'd rather they go for Oppai OVAs, tbh.
Nov 10, 2015 6:41 AM

Jul 2013
VarunaBles said:
I'd rather they go for Oppai OVAs, tbh.

Agreed. Though, they should prioritize Moon for an OVA though, if they choose to go with that method rather than using it in the actual season.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 10, 2015 4:28 PM

Jul 2011
sanata50lbsb said:

Little Busters adaptation was horrible. It just didn't had any feel the VN had
Key Fan
Nov 10, 2015 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
SIeepwalker said:
sanata50lbsb said:

And that's your opinion; which is fine. I on the other hand thought it was a decent adaptation. It was no where near butchered; nor was it a perfect 1:1 adaptation.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 10, 2015 8:14 PM
Mar 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
Thai777 said:

Even though it's relevance to the Gaia/Guardian conflict is very minimal; its the most famous route of the game. So for them to make it as an OVA wouldn't be a smart move. However though, if they did this, they could focus on the story being more cohesive. So it's kind of hard to say what they'll do.

I loved Lucía's route, but if you remove her route from the serie the rest can get more episodes. I mean, 7 OVAs (included in the BDs) are enough for making it good. Anyway, I agree with the Oppai OVA.

sanata50lbsb said:
SIeepwalker said:

And that's your opinion; which is fine. I on the other hand thought it was a decent adaptation. It was no where near butchered; nor was it a perfect 1:1 adaptation.

Rin's route. I'll never forget what they did to the best part of the route. That ending... I want to destroy J.C.Staff since that day.
Nov 10, 2015 8:34 PM

Jul 2013
JosephVessalius said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I loved Lucía's route, but if you remove her route from the serie the rest can get more episodes. I mean, 7 OVAs (included in the BDs) are enough for making it good. Anyway, I agree with the Oppai OVA.

sanata50lbsb said:

Rin's route. I'll never forget what they did to the best part of the route. That ending... I want to destroy J.C.Staff since that day.

True though about Lucia. Akane's was my favorite followed by hers, I so REALLY want my favorite routes to get adapted properly. But again, comes down to episode count

True, although cheap tricks was god-like, and Refrain episode 11 was ∞/10
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 11, 2015 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
JosephVessalius said:

It still doesn't make sense why Lucia's route should be separated, she's still a heroine regardless the plot relevance of her story. So a heroine's route gets separated from a season is kinda... uh.

Besides, her route still not that totally irrelevant.
TennoujiNov 11, 2015 10:24 PM

Nov 12, 2015 9:45 AM
Mar 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
True though about Lucia. Akane's was my favorite followed by hers, I so REALLY want my favorite routes to get adapted properly. But again, comes down to episode count
Tennouji_ said:
JosephVessalius said:

It still doesn't make sense why Lucia's route should be separated, she's still a heroine regardless the plot relevance of her story. So a heroine's route gets separated from a season is kinda... uh.

Besides, her route still not that totally irrelevant.

I'm not saying that Lucías's route were irrelevant. What I am trying to say is that if one route must be made apart because episode count it must be Lucía's route. Her route is more separated to the main plot than the rest of the routes and it starts earlier, so it's more problematic the content to adapt. Every route of Rewrite must be addapted in the anime before Moon and Terra sure, so Lucía's OVAs would be released before Moon & Terra adaptation. Everything I'm saying is bassed in a hyphotetical scenario where Rewrite gets two seasons of more than 24 episodes and a final season of one cour.
Nov 14, 2015 3:33 AM

Sep 2011
JosephVessalius said:
I'm not saying that Lucías's route were irrelevant. What I am trying to say is that if one route must be made apart because episode count it must be Lucía's route. Her route is more separated to the main plot than the rest of the routes and it starts earlier, so it's more problematic the content to adapt.

What's the problem if it starts earlier? And how come her route is more separated from the main plot? By your standards regarding the "main plot", then that applies also to all routes except Akane's.

I don't think there should be an issue when it comes to the number of contents that needs to be adapted as long as they know what are they doing and they know what must be adapted and, inevitably and kinda predictable, what scenes must be cut out and/or get rushed. There are also convenient ways on how to insert Lucia's route on a season(Assuming we're getting more than one season) if you're getting bugged about on how Lucia's route starts. Like, for instance,

TL;DR: To me, I just really find illogical that Lucia's route should be separated on a season and should get a number of OVAs instead. I don't think it's hard for 8-bit to adapt all the routes in one or two seasons(4-cours) and if it becomes the latter, that's more than enough for Lucia's route to fit in without any critical adaptation casualties on the other routes.

Well, I don't really want to say this much until we can confirm the number of episodes and the trailer.
TennoujiNov 14, 2015 4:15 AM

Nov 20, 2015 5:45 AM

Jan 2015
KumaKing said:
Xenocrisi said:

B-But Grisaia no Rakuen was the best thing ever
Nov 20, 2015 6:27 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Xenocrisi said:
KumaKing said:

B-But Grisaia no Rakuen was the best thing ever
Which was easy to adapt. Kajitsu wasn't
Nov 20, 2015 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
I just want more news already T_T
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 20, 2015 9:07 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
It probably won't air for several seasons more. Thus there's no reason to expect any noteworthy news on it coming out anytime soon
Nov 20, 2015 12:24 PM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
sanata50lbsb said:
It probably won't air for several seasons more. Thus there's no reason to expect any noteworthy news on it coming out anytime soon

I mean like some cast interviews or some promotional artwork or something. If anything at the moment, I just wanna see what everything is gonna look like animated
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 24, 2015 9:56 AM

Jan 2015
HaXXspetten said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I bet that Rewrite will come out in 2016/17.
Nov 24, 2015 10:25 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
HaXXspetten said:

I bet that Rewrite will come out in 2016/17.

My expectation as well
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.