Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 27, 2015 9:58 AM

Nov 2008
Khalan3 said:
DenjaX said:

Would have been nice if Yu still did the Sala healing Nao's brother on different timeline. Probably in the OVA

I think they already did; in the epilogue you see her brother quietly lying down with a signed cd
Just.... that? holy shit. If that's the case, I'll even lower my generous score.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 27, 2015 10:55 AM

Jun 2009
Overall I enjoyed this anime. It had flaws, especially with pacing, especially the ending. I believe they should do it with at least one more episode, to show everything more clearly, but I liked it neverthless. It wasn't the worst, but it also wasn't the best. Average.
Sep 29, 2015 2:53 PM
Dec 2012
i think it completely did !! i mean with all the bad endings we already have in nearly all animes going around us i think you all should just sit your ass down and appreciate this ending! it was amazing how they managed to show how he took all those powers! in other animes they would just give you a time skip or something! you be sitting like huh is that it ? so in comparison charlotte did pretty well, i would even say its better than angelbeats maybe not better than clanned since it had less episodes. maybe they didn't have enough budget? so why you all complaining it being short when i'm sure none of you actually paid to watch it in the first place .
charlotte did the best it could for a 13 episode anime! and it was a great ending! a great anime! great characters ! art! animation! soundtrack! 10/10
Sep 29, 2015 8:23 PM
Jul 2015
DenjaX said:
The ship sailed and that's good.

I can easily overlook those plotholes.

Would have been nice if Yu still did the Sala healing Nao's brother on different timeline. Probably in the OVA

It's so hard for me to actually be happy that the ship sailed. We don't even know HOW Nao started liking Yuu. There was literally no development on Nao's part. One episode we see Yuu confess his love in a really awkward, random, and unemotional vibe. Then Nao reacts in an unemotional fashion, then 1 episode later she's all hurt cuz Yuu doesn't remember that they're "lovers?" This "romance" is all f**cked up. Yuu liked Nao because she helped him so much in the previous timeline, but now that Yuu has forgotten everything, all of those memories that made him love Nao so much are gone. And Nao suddenly liking Yuu because he was so brave to go through the world was so cliche and plain dumb.

Ok I'm done wasting my time ranting on this horrible anime now lmao
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Sep 30, 2015 3:05 AM

Apr 2013
I find it funny that the staff for this show are what we consider "professionals." So much about this show is poorly written and executed. From unconvincing character transitions, stale comedy, contrived drama to boring dialogue and plot holes. Calling the show mediocre is praising it, because nothing about it was done right; well except for the opening theme. A lazily written ending for a lazy show.
Sep 30, 2015 3:10 AM

Sep 2015
NudeBear said:
I find it funny that the staff for this show are what we consider "professionals." So much about this show is poorly written and executed. From unconvincing character transitions, stale comedy, contrived drama to boring dialogue and plot holes. Calling the show mediocre is praising it, because nothing about it was done right; well except for the opening theme. A lazily written ending for a lazy show.

''shounentard'' - ''abfag'' are all ''losers otaku'' which depend on ''self-insert characters'' - ''wish-fulfillment'', because they want to feel strong/powerful/successful/loved/interact with waifus/whatever.
[center]/[center]
Sep 30, 2015 5:30 AM

Mar 2014
man, this anime could have been a lot better but the pacing really killed all good opportunities for the plot to grow better and deeper. if it only aired on 24 episodes they could cover how the main character got into the trouble of collecting abilities and could even be its second half but they forced everything in a single episode which is obviously not a good idea

damn, this is the season of disappointment. a lot of potential greats ended being average at most
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Sep 30, 2015 5:35 AM

Jan 2014
ReinhildeReinka said:
NudeBear said:

''shounentard'' - ''abfag'' are all ''losers otaku'' which depend on ''self-insert characters'' - ''wish-fulfillment'', because they want to feel strong/powerful/successful/loved/interact with waifus/whatever.

You do know throwing that around like a baseball doesn't make you seem any better right.

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol
Sep 30, 2015 6:40 AM

Jun 2015
Well i concluded my own Ending.

[center]
CLICK ME!
Sep 30, 2015 8:19 AM
Aug 2012
It felt like everything went a bit too well at the end.
Sep 30, 2015 8:33 AM

Feb 2015
The show was good until the whole time leap stuff happened. The ending felt pretty rushed but it was satisfying to a degree.
You're not even Japanese bro.
Sep 30, 2015 9:01 AM

Jul 2011
They should had stopped this show at episode 12.
Sep 30, 2015 9:46 AM

Jun 2015
Sweanime said:
there was no kiss :(

^This
Sep 30, 2015 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
envy__ said:
. if it only aired on 24 episodes

You know, I'm seeing quite a lot of people throwing this excuse around. The way I see it, if it's the same team/staff then it probably wouldn't be any better. I'll give you my view on this:

If you can't write a 3 minute song, there's no way you'll be able to write a 2hour long opera.

If you can't write short stories, there's no way you'll be able to write a novel.

And if you can't handle 13 episode formats, there's no way you'll be able to handle a 24 episode one. If the original idea and scope of the story didn't fit the format, then they should've revised and edited it. In my eyes, "they didn't have enough episodes" is not an excuse.
Sep 30, 2015 10:26 AM

Oct 2014
NudeBear said:
envy__ said:

You know, I'm seeing quite a lot of people throwing this excuse around. The way I see it, if it's the same team/staff then it probably wouldn't be any better. I'll give you my view on this:

If you can't write a 3 minute song, there's no way you'll be able to write a 2hour long opera.

If you can't write short stories, there's no way you'll be able to write a novel.

And if you can't handle 13 episode formats, there's no way you'll be able to handle a 24 episode one. If the original idea and scope of the story didn't fit the format, then they should've revised and edited it. In my eyes, "they didn't have enough episodes" is not an excuse.

It is not like it was impossible to tell the story in 13 episodes the first half is mostly and slice of life,if they had used most of their time in the main story it would come out as rushed(or did not made terrorists appear out of nowhere
Oct 1, 2015 4:52 PM

Aug 2015
NudeBear said:
envy__ said:

I support this reasoning.. 13 tablespoons of crap still taste the same as 24 teaspoons of crap..
Oct 2, 2015 6:09 AM

Jun 2015
Great Animation, well-oriented Story, though there were some flaws in the pacing.
~ spencyyy
Oct 2, 2015 7:58 AM
May 2015
I really wonder how come there are 64 people with such disturbingly low IQ that voted "Yes. I absolutely loved it.".
Oct 2, 2015 8:03 AM

Aug 2015
appleribbon said:
They should had stopped this show at episode 12.

More like at episode 10.
Oct 2, 2015 8:19 AM

Oct 2014
TheBuddahman said:
I really wonder how come there are 64 people with such disturbingly low IQ that voted "Yes. I absolutely loved it.".

I honestly want to believe is just one person who made a lot of accounts just to upvote the ending
Oct 3, 2015 7:21 PM

Jun 2014
Ending (re-editted):
Once Yu was saved, he decided that his experiences with stealing other users abilities was complicated and it would be better if they never figured they had the ability in the first place. So Yu, says "Goodbye" to Tomo and says "I'm sorry it had to be this way" (breaking the promise) and kisses her. He then heals his eye to return to a time when the comet has first appeared on earth. (Before it gets too close to earth or before it gives the superpowers). The leap makes him so weak and possibly nearly blind? But with his last strength, and with the help of all the powers he plundered, he decides to destroy the comet but in doing so, he has to kill himself as well. So before he does that, he thanks all his friends in his mind and (with some cool effects and animations), Yu defeats the comet and kills himself. Then the scene fades to the future where his friends are living a happy life and surprisingly, Yu was born again, but this time he, Ayu, and big brother don't have powers. Because of this, the "gang" never meets in the first place. (This is all taken into consideration that there is "only ONE comet" ever appearing.) This ending can also be expanded if Tomo and Yu somehow ended up in the same school together.

Jan 6, 2016 5:09 AM

Aug 2015
the last ep was one of the worst eps. it ended quite unexpectedly. things were a bit vague and it felt rushed. apparently there might be a season 2, if they is, i have a lot of hype for it.
My hot seat: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582823
watch me be a huge noob: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vav-Cb1biI

megaminx+pyraminx :)
Jan 10, 2016 1:09 AM

Jul 2015
The ending was rushed. They could easily make few more episodes or even entire season based on this last episode.

Jan 15, 2016 10:58 PM

Jul 2014
Can I say HELL NO. Trainwreck of a last ep.
Jan 24, 2016 4:33 AM
Jan 2016
Meh I think it could've been more longer like maybe a new season or to extend this anime because when I finished watching this anime I was comparing it to other animes that i watched before like steins:gate and SAO and AOT etc... Somehow there was this thing with Charlotte where it made me wanting to finish it and when i reached down to the last episode I wasn't disappointed but towards the ending of this amazing anime I wasn't exactly happy or satisfiied that it was rushed...

In other words, it could've been alot better if they would planned it through...
Feb 27, 2016 8:04 PM

Jun 2015
I expected them to cut it short with a cliffhanger before he left to save the world or whatever, so I thought it was pretty cool that they actually continued through that. However, there were way too many questions left unanswered, and I feel like they lost the point somewhere in the happy ending. If they wanted it to end tragically, he should have died trying to be a god; he was pretty successful in the end, besides having his memories fucked up. If they wanted to go with a happy ending, I feel like they should have taken it all the way; maybe he'd finally remember what he was fighting for when he took that last power, or when he came back and saw Tomori. Maybe he looked back at those memories in her camcorder. He's had that bs regaining memories before, so it wouldn't be out of the question.

In the end, it just gave me a lukewarm feeling. His romance didn't really develop as much as the promising confession led me to believe, he never cured himself or saved the people who died in battle, yet they have the audacity to wrap it all up with "fin". I would've preferred a more decisive ending.
Apr 14, 2016 4:25 PM
Apr 2016
Charlotte is a brilliantly plotted anime that I love very much... but it has so much more potential.
Charlotte didn't have to end then and there and i don't understand why the LAST episode was sooo rushed.
what ever happened to the doctor with the vaccination? that never got cleared up.
What i would really appreciate is if P.A Works would create another season as if the last episode didn't happen.
Apr 14, 2016 4:33 PM
Apr 2016
Generalsurvival said:
Ending (re-editted):
Once Yu was saved, he decided that his experiences with stealing other users abilities was complicated and it would be better if they never figured they had the ability in the first place. So Yu, says "Goodbye" to Tomo and says "I'm sorry it had to be this way" (breaking the promise) and kisses her. He then heals his eye to return to a time when the comet has first appeared on earth. (Before it gets too close to earth or before it gives the superpowers). The leap makes him so weak and possibly nearly blind? But with his last strength, and with the help of all the powers he plundered, he decides to destroy the comet but in doing so, he has to kill himself as well. So before he does that, he thanks all his friends in his mind and (with some cool effects and animations), Yu defeats the comet and kills himself. Then the scene fades to the future where his friends are living a happy life and surprisingly, Yu was born again, but this time he, Ayu, and big brother don't have powers. Because of this, the "gang" never meets in the first place. (This is all taken into consideration that there is "only ONE comet" ever appearing.) This ending can also be expanded if Tomo and Yu somehow ended up in the same school together.

I so wit that this would of happened!!!!!!
P.A Works could make it into a special ending or something like that!
May 19, 2016 3:13 PM

Aug 2014
the anime was awesome...... if u ignore all the plot holes... i being dreaming to see an anime like this and all that stuff. + cool mc.. yeah it was not perfect... but it made some of my fantasys come true

if the anime had like 5 more episodes.. now that woulda being better...

srsly thoug the anime was greatly rushed... other than that i give it a 7/10 i guess
Sigh.. it coulda being better

am gonna check the manga now.... i hope its can fill some holes...

[edit] oh fv&k
so.. i guess ..this anime came from a LN? .. oR ... IS IT A ANIME ORGINAL ENDING.. THAT GOT TRAINTREKTED ?? .great.. dammit >_>

WHY ALL THE ANIME'S I LOVE.. JUST HAS ... HAS.. JUST HAS TO HAS... A BIG FK UP... u_u man ... its like.. god hates the plots in animes i like... so he destorys em..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

TheDiabolicEsperMay 19, 2016 4:05 PM

Jan 4, 2017 9:52 PM
Jan 2017
it would be nice if there is a remake with alternate ending
Jan 5, 2017 12:04 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
There is no option for, surprising great ending for an anime that was at such a bad status to end with episode 12.
Mar 31, 2017 6:57 PM
Jul 2015
Loved the show however i didn't really like the part with the mob and i didn't like how many unanswered questions their are like what happened to her brother did he get fixed because he did originally but all that was rewound and why should he care about those people if he can't remember them all he remembered was the English words thing. Overall i liked it but i wish it had more to it.
May 13, 2017 4:44 PM
Apr 2016
dissipated said:
The ending was great. The rest of the show was terrible. The ending really caught me off-guard. I've never really seen an anime that's taken that approach.

While I think the whole thing was amazing, the ending was fucking amazing and I agree.
May 13, 2017 4:55 PM
Apr 2016
gabrielrroiz said:
yes having an airplane save out of nowhere really makes the ending very satisfyin or having yuuu allways encounter the only abilites he needed was also very clever
and lets not forget the random mood swings of yuu that were supposed to be dramatic.truly a great ending

The encountering abilities he only needed was actually a very efficient way of handling a rushed ending, making it great. The mood swings were needed so that the ending where he forgot about the girl would be believable. So your sarcasm isn't very useful here. Though, I do agree that we need some explanation about how the helicopter found him. There's still plenty of potential for a second season.

Logan(2017) seems pretty influenced by this anime lmao.

There's plenty of questions to be asked: How did the helicopter find him? Did Yu tell his brother about the potential to save his friend? (Yu's decision to not fix his eyes was not a bad decision at all; think about his own eyesight). Would the syndicate have a plan against Yu if he did time leap to save Pooh or could Yu overcome that? What are the repercussions for the healing ability? Did he regain his memories? He's a global threat now, how will he survive past adolescence? If he mates, being the only one with powers, how will his child turn out? Did the vaccine successfully be exported to every single person in the world? There was a scene where he went around the world and got a glimpse of the moon; could it be that some ability-wielders knew of his plans and went off to hide on the moon (which has no map to be tracked)? Since he has Yusa's ability, could Kumagami possess him? There're probably some more but that's all I can think of..
A7medinioMay 14, 2017 11:22 PM
May 13, 2017 5:08 PM
Apr 2016
Generalsurvival said:
Ending (re-editted):

Yeah I'm not too fond of him coming back to life. That would be almost as bad an ending as Clannad's (AS). It's good the way it is now. There's literally no point of him destroying the comet if the vaccine is spread successfully..
May 14, 2017 3:23 PM

Oct 2014
A7medinio said:
gabrielrroiz said:
yes having an airplane save out of nowhere really makes the ending very satisfyin or having yuuu allways encounter the only abilites he needed was also very clever
and lets not forget the random mood swings of yuu that were supposed to be dramatic.truly a great ending

The encountering abilities he only needed was actually a very efficient way of handling a rushed ending, making it great. The mood swings were needed so that the ending where he forgot about the girl would be believable. So your sarcasm isn't very useful here. Though, I do agree that we need some explanation about how the helicopter found him. There's still plenty of potential for a second season.

There's plenty of questions to be asked: How did the helicopter find him? Did Yu tell his brother about the potential to save his friend? (Yu's decision to not fix his eyes was not a bad decision at all; think about his own eyesight). What are the repercussions for the healing ability? Did he regain his memories? He's a global threat now, how will he survive past adolescence? If he mates, being the only one with powers, how will his child turn out? Did the vaccine successfully be exported to every single person in the world? There was a scene where he went around the world and got a glimpse of the moon; could it be that some ability-wielders knew of his plans and went off to hide on the moon (which has no map to be tracked)? Since he has Yusa's ability, could Kumagami possess him? There're probably some more but that's all I can think of..

i was not trying to be very usefull or informative since i hardly believed anyone could take that ending seriously but since you want to do so
you might call that an efficient way to progress the story i find it overly convenient and imersion breaking
also they only needed to use this sort of contrived storytelling methods because of the writers completely inability to properly pace its story properly,so that the first half almost nothing happened and most of the actually important events where condensed and rushed as fuck in the last episode
Also an ending that creates hundreds of questions to the audience without a single hint of how they will be answered,and that relies totally on the fact of a continuation happening,is far from what i would call a great ending
Oct 23, 2017 7:20 AM
Feb 2017
The ending itself wasn't all that satisfactory. I wasn't that thrilled with Yuu's final mission, or Nao's suggestion and complete encouragement of it, or Yuu's reasoning to not heal his eye and time jump to figure something else out, especially if it meant saving Kumagami, or the deus ex machine of his brother medevacing him out of there, etc. Way too much going on in one 24 minute episode, it didn't feel like I had time to soak it all up and have a proper resolution to the magnitude of what Yuu did and the amount of time it must have taken.

Overall, the ending was okay, it felt like a different show all of a sudden.
Nov 15, 2017 3:14 PM

Jun 2016
It definitely could've been much better.
They could've done so much with this series its kind of disappointing, I still loved it to bits but I can see why so many have an issue with it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2017 1:14 AM

Nov 2017
would've given it a 9/10 if it weren't for the fact that the ending was incredibly rushed
Dec 5, 2017 2:25 AM
Sep 2017
Was digging it even through the time-leaping, but the whole terrorist plot/stealing ability plan did it in for me. What a load of rubbish
Mar 24, 2018 9:30 PM
Dec 2016
It was a good anime, I wanted a 2nd season. To complete the love story! My heart aches and I feel uncomfortable if anime don't get 2nd seasons. Fuck reality!
Mar 26, 2018 8:03 PM
Jan 2018
So does it have chance for a ss2? I read somewhere else that they had announced for a ss2 but they delayed it.
Apr 12, 2018 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
gabrielrroiz said:
A7medinio said:

There's plenty of questions to be asked: How did the helicopter find him? Did Yu tell his brother about the potential to save his friend? (Yu's decision to not fix his eyes was not a bad decision at all; think about his own eyesight). What are the repercussions for the healing ability? Did he regain his memories? He's a global threat now, how will he survive past adolescence? If he mates, being the only one with powers, how will his child turn out? Did the vaccine successfully be exported to every single person in the world? There was a scene where he went around the world and got a glimpse of the moon; could it be that some ability-wielders knew of his plans and went off to hide on the moon (which has no map to be tracked)? Since he has Yusa's ability, could Kumagami possess him? There're probably some more but that's all I can think of..

i was not trying to be very usefull or informative since i hardly believed anyone could take that ending seriously but since you want to do so
you might call that an efficient way to progress the story i find it overly convenient and imersion breaking
also they only needed to use this sort of contrived storytelling methods because of the writers completely inability to properly pace its story properly,so that the first half almost nothing happened and most of the actually important events where condensed and rushed as fuck in the last episode
Also an ending that creates hundreds of questions to the audience without a single hint of how they will be answered,and that relies totally on the fact of a continuation happening,is far from what i would call a great ending

Well it's your problem if you can't accustomize to a faster pacing. It's not like they skipped crucial information or important segment out of the story. Everything was there and the story was one of the less confusing from its season. So definitely not a bad anime as a whole. And seriously, do you really need to be spoonfed every single info and details? Because I don't and I prefer this show to remain enjoyable rather than a boring show which answer everything to the viewer. Not everyone is an idiot like you.
May 22, 2018 3:10 AM

Oct 2016
I'd say absolutely. Near the end I was thinking there should have been a season 2. It was certainly a challenge for them to create this anime as a single cour 13 episodes only. Within what they had I'd say it fulfills expectations.
Aug 7, 2019 3:50 AM
May 2019
Great show, I loved it overall. Like everyone else, I think I am just tired of a plot thats wrapped up quickly, a finale that's too rushed, and "bittersweet" endings. It's hard not to see it as taking the easy way out to finish an anime. It worked great in FLCL, but it ruins a lot about what you love in Angel Beats and Charlotte. It's always dissapointing to find yourself enjoying a show's plot and characters, only to have it end ludicrously and abruptly. These quick "they did the best they could" endings always leave too many things unfinished and add too many plot holes for my liking.
Aug 17, 2019 7:12 AM
Apr 2019
Charlotte is one of my favorite anime of all time, although even I have to admit that the ending is absolutely horrible.
Aug 20, 2019 7:46 AM
Dec 2018
Can i vote for an option where I didn't come in with high expectations? I thought the ending was pretty good, but it's not something I was coming into expecting a masterpiece. All in all, I had fun with this show. Although, a lot of people seem to be saying that they felt like they were rewatching Angel Beats and Clannad with this show, and I haven't seen either of those yet; I'm saving them for something I'm calling "The Feels Train Challenge". Oh well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

37 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Apr 21, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Apr 18, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.