Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 1, 2015 6:22 PM

Apr 2012
we asked for White Album cc, instead we got CC (White Album: Space Edition)

Stark700 said:
Decent show though. I liked the second half better than the first half.
bunny1ov3rOct 1, 2015 6:50 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Oct 2, 2015 12:29 AM

Jul 2015
Slow start, but a nice build up for nice characters, except for Iris who seemed to remain bland throughout the end imo. Her 'romance' seemed a bit whack as well too lol. Enjoyed this series, and it required some brain too, at least for me though haha. Kiryuu x Sera! 7/10!
Oct 2, 2015 3:58 AM

Jul 2012
Good ending. The build up was decent. Unfortunately, the entire idea of politics vs business vs space didn't intrigue me. I really liked how the character of "Nagisa Kiryu" developed. I mean, not the real one but the boy. This would have been better with more episodes.
Oct 2, 2015 3:01 PM

Jan 2013
I can't shake the feeling that I've been cliff-hanged by Classroom"star"Crisis... :l Such crisis indeed for meh
Oct 3, 2015 4:00 AM

Jun 2013
Shitty ending. I hated the love triangle which turned Iris into some lovey-dovey, jealous character. It's totally nothing like her. Her cold, blase demeanor was her selling point, now she's just another jelly shoujo character in a harem.

I wish Nagisa (the fake one) died. Too bad he's still alive. Ugh.

If there's going to be any shipping whatsoever, I'm totally down with Kaito Sera and Angelina.
臭い-
Oct 5, 2015 9:46 AM

Jul 2012
Good ending but still it seemed like it was open for another season, but I doubt they will make one.

mayukachan said:
I really liked how the character of "Nagisa Kiryu" developed.

Yeah me too. The only character that made this anime really good.

I would have wished if they told us who is Nagisa's father (who didn't even make an appearance) and Nagisa's real name.

8/10
Oct 6, 2015 10:36 PM

Apr 2013
Just finished marathoning it. Solid 7/10 for me. I guess they didn't include much Physics concepts to avoid too much bullshit.
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

Oct 8, 2015 1:45 AM

Mar 2009
Totally made it open for a sequel, great. This series definitely needs more popularity.
On a side note, why is IrisNagisa so cute?
Oct 9, 2015 2:57 PM
Sep 2013
Back off bitch, he's mines.

I'm conflicted though, the show was obviously building around Mizuki x Nagisa but Iris' past with Nagisa speaks a lot. Not only were they childhood friends but he risked his life to protect her and dedicated his life to getting revenge for her family. Iris' bastard of a father was polygamous and both girls seem to be fine with it so why not?

Something I don't get: Iris lost her memories but Nagisa doesn't have that excuse, yet he still accepted Mizuki instead. This means either he doesn't see Iris in that way but just don't know how to break it to her, or after finding out she lost her memories, he decided that it would be in her best interest to not get her involved in him or the company anymore.
Oct 9, 2015 10:35 PM

Jan 2014
Slow pace at the start.
but it's got more and more interesting on the way.

Damn you Nagisa, two girls at same time
Oct 11, 2015 4:24 PM

Sep 2007
10/10 for me for perfect execution.

This series had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning and it carried me through so many emotional ups and lows. I loved the setting, I loved the characters, I loved the romance. I loved the beach episode just as much as I loved the election episode.

I'm not sure whether I want any sequel to this though - they would be sure to change things up based on viewer feedback, and the only direction this can go is down.
Oct 18, 2015 2:11 PM

Jan 2011
Doesn't feel 100% finished, or slightly rushed I should say. Should've been a 2-cour.
8/10 to compensate for MAL's average.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 19, 2015 11:33 AM

Sep 2013
I love happy endings :'( 8/10

Fake nagisa has a touch choice to make, but he'll go with the kaito sister <3

lol the CEO didn't let big daddy kiryu take command at the end XD
Maybe there will be a merger in the future.
Oct 20, 2015 12:15 PM

Aug 2014
This got decent towards the second half, then they completely ruined it with this episode. Iris never told Mizuki her real name? And now Iris is also in love with Nagisa out of obligation for him protecting her, when it was more about revenge for himself? And what about Nagisa and Mizuki's kiss, was that nothing? They set up all this development and then just shit on themselves.

Also, they ruined the rocket capture by not showing a first person view from Iris and the oncoming asteroid, one simple scene would have made a huge difference. And then maybe another flashback, her freaking out, and Mizuki being there to calm her back down. They just fucked up all her development by curing her mental breakdown with. "I'm ordering you to fly, Iris"..... "Okay, Mizuki" .....Wut?

It's amazing how one episode can trash a an entire show as quickly as that did. Bravo. Inb4 harem comedy second season.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Nov 3, 2015 4:37 PM

May 2012
Pretty average ending of an even more average anime. I really expected a lot more of this anime but it really let me down sadly enough. That said though the general story was okay but the pacing and the various lacking points just made it a bad anime for me. It's good it's finished and I do hope there won't be any second season I'll then have to watch but well with this let's see what the special will offer us in the future!
Nov 24, 2015 9:03 PM

Apr 2013
This show's pacing kinda sucked, the way they ended that with Iris and Mizuki all up on Nagisa was kinda "eh," it felt pretty derivative at times and-- you know what, why the hell not.

7/10
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 20, 2015 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
So ends the story of the day, where young and promising graduates founded their company and become filthy rich. Episode anime series that having some more, she could be more convincing and complete. This anime has flaws, but overall is not as bad as the plot and characters, they had to have more space to be characterized better. Beautiful designs and good animations, catchy and pretty is the opening that the ending.

My vote for now is 7.5/10.
Dec 24, 2015 10:20 PM

Jun 2013
This was awesome, so glad I didn't drop it. Dad is creeping, we might get a season 2
Dec 27, 2015 7:12 AM

Jun 2015
It's a good anime, they left many things uncompleted but overall it was good, 9/10. The "7.20" is underrated, if it gets a secound season that answers all the uncompleted things it should be at least an 8+
Jan 18, 2016 11:29 PM

Jun 2011
For some reason this series got a lot of hate from the audience.. I don't know why.. Every episode discussion thread, I see "nothing happened", "this is pointless", and all sort of complaints that are heavily affected by some sort of bias. If you're going to criticize a show, at least bring in some legitimate points.

That said, I too, didn't like the love triangle formed by the end of the series, that was somewhat unnecessary, and it puts Mizuki x Nagisa in a bad light on both ends.

Beside that, my impression of the A-TEC group wasn't entirely positive. I don't think that by the end they even realized how much money were they spending all the time. They are a bunch of good willed people, but they did let their "genius" get to their head. They didn't completely redeem themselves at the end.

Aside from a few others nitpicks, I've generally enjoyed the series, more so the beginning than the ending. I would have liked to see this series gets expanded into 2 cours though.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 28, 2016 7:28 PM

Jul 2009
Well I must say this show has come a long way.

I don't really like that there's a love triangle (I never do) but at least it's understandable. Iris has legitimate reasons to like him (especially considering that now that she knows the truth Nagisa doesn't act in his typical aloof manner towards her). Don't know who I prefer with him. I'd need to see it flourish for both of them.
Jun 8, 2016 5:51 PM
Oct 2010
Till ep 12: 8/10
After ep 13: 6/10 and I'm felling really generous
Sep 24, 2016 9:08 AM
Sep 2011
Good show interesting and entertaining, i love the harem ending lol hope there is a season 2 in the future
Dec 3, 2016 9:49 PM

Oct 2016
I can't believe how badly they fumbled the romantic subplot ending. Iris is such a bland character, backstory and all. And it makes the previous romantic scene which was done so well seem really cheap now. Anyway, it had a good ending otherwise, even if it did leave some plot points still open. I can't believe how the show developed from something so mediocre to such an enjoyable action and intrigue-filled show.
Apr 11, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2015
This anime's title is misleading? I wouldn't make it my first priority to watch an anime with Classroom Crisis as its title. So glad I got around to watching this though. This one is definitely a proof that original anime can be done right.

The IrisNagisa romantic subplot is an unnecessary addition, I agree with the above comment that it makes the previous romantic scene seems really cheap. Besides, it's obvious that Nagisa chose Mizuki, he doesn't see Iris that way, the loyalty he's shown to her is that of a retainer to his lord like in feudal era. A bit disappointed that they decided to go the route of a love triangle with MxN and IxN, I'd thought it'd be better with IxM and NxM because Iris was all Mizuki Mizuki since the beginning... Was also hoping for KaitoxAngelina but I guess there's just not enough episodes for that kind of development.

Oh well, this still a good anime though 8/10 XD
Ioryogi-kunApr 11, 2017 1:49 PM
Jul 2, 2017 7:39 AM
Jun 2016
As i thought, there so many people didn't like the ending because of triangle love.
But in my opinion Nagisa will choose Mizuki, after what they do and also on eps 10 or 11 Nagisa looks like he also in love with Mizuki.. For me that was a good ending. 10/10 for me, all of the element in this anime was very nice
Sep 12, 2017 8:43 PM

Dec 2012
Dat save.
Kazuhisa taking that L.
Dat Iris bottle throw.
LMAO at Kaito telling Nagisa to get away from the imouto.
Dat OP song.
lol at Nagisa drinking sparkling water.
It's Sasayama.
Dat last line.

And that was the end. It was okay. Nagisa should know the harem route solves all problems. Also, every time I hear them say Sera Kaito, I think of Seto Kaiba. Literally 1 letter stops them from having the same name.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 24, 2017 3:43 AM

Nov 2009
Friendship wins in the end and Iris somehow overcomes her PTSD just like that, and still no one, expect for the stand-in Nagisa, knows who she really is. A decent enough ending, I suppose, although not the best. If I had to choose the girl to root in this harem, I'd go with Iris. Mizuki is just that cliched big-boobed goody two shoes trope that I got bored of long time ago, at least roboIris suddenly being possessive and expressing herself freely because of her feeling of entitlement to the stand-in Nagisa was amusing to watch.

Despite the ending leaving a lot of room for a second season, I guess we won't ever get one due to abysmal sales.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 29, 2017 3:12 PM

Jul 2009
Is this about as far as the ln got? Was shocked to see it ended at only 3 books. Wasn't expecting much from this but turned out to be really enjoyable
Feb 6, 2019 1:51 PM

Aug 2009
Aside from the boring BUSINISU scenes with the blandest main character, this ending wasn't that bad. Still, a lot of missed potential for this show, since the second half had some really great sequences and ideas. This anime was mostly ruined by the really bad first arc, a large cast of bland underdeveloped characters which includes half of the main cast (Iris and the teacher brother), and large amounts of padding in the first half of the show. The good parts were definitely most scenes with Nagisa and Mizuki, the only saving graces of this show. And they even manage to ruin their ship and beautiful kissing scene by introducing a FUCKING LOVE TRIANGLE WITH THAT BLAND IRIS. Jesus, why.
And lol, they even tease a sequel at the ending. Please, this show bombed so hard in both popularity and sales, it's never gonna happen.

I was really curious about this show since the writer also did the novels and anime adaptation for Saekano (Megumi best girl), a surprisingly good harem comedy drama. I'm very sure that he can do better than this misfire.
5/10
Jul 19, 2019 1:53 PM
Jun 2016
I swear God.
I swear that fucking pig God.
The triangle eniding ruined the entire show. It was interesting as character but now i fucking hate that fucking b**ch of iris. And as we can see there Will be no S2. So we'll never, ever, ever know how It Will end.
In my own i know that Fake Nagisa would choose Mizuki , but goddamit, that scenes in the Ep 13 ruined everything.
And to Say that the kiss scene was One of the best i ever seen in an anime.
Jeez, it's hard now that i cannot give to this show the High rate that i would give to It.
Fu*k the goddamit author. He was supposed to do everything excepet for only one single thing, but he did: put randomly a harem eniding.
Such a shame.

DAMMIT!
Andrea11564Jul 19, 2019 2:05 PM
May 24, 2021 1:38 AM

Aug 2017
disappointing. they spent all this time for a false identity/childhood friend separation/amnesia thing and then didn't even show them actually talking about it. instead we get a small glimpse of a useless love triangle.

seems like they stuffed too many different plots into this story. it would've been better if they'd made kiryu nagisa the real nagisa and done something else with iris if they can't even bother to resolve it.
Jul 6, 2021 1:16 PM

Jan 2012
Finished re watching. I must admit, I do wish there is going to be a season 2 .

As some have mentioned, it was off to a slow start but picked up as each episode goes by. I think if we get a 2nd season then it will def be a step up.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Nov 11, 2021 2:15 PM

Jun 2020

What the... After the ridiculous twist of the past few episodes I wasn't expecting the ending to make this much sense. It was actually quite decent! Easing a traumatised pilot back into flying in an accompanied flight with a trusted friend? Leaving a company when you don't get on with management? Swapping a new engine into an old test bed? These are almost totally rational actions that an actual human being might take!

But yeah, its a typical generic anime ending, especially the pissed of Kasuhisa fist-clenching and Nagisa being woken up by a single tear...

As always though, my opinions are the complete reverse of everyone else on this thread: I liked the first half more than the second, and I thought the relationship between Irisu and Nagisa was way more convincing than Mizuki. You saw the way she looked at him in the early episodes. In the unlikely event of season 2 the Iris-Mizuki friendship is going to take a serious beating. I can totally see Irisu invoking the age old rule of "I saw him first, amnesia doesn't count" :D

Called it in episode 2, quitting and going into business for yourself was always the best course of action for the ATEC team. Kaito will finally get to make whatever he wants to make whenever he fels like making it, and they clearly have the skills and investment to make a fair go of it.

raveninthemuddle said:
Oh my god, somehow you can just install a new aviation system on a very, very old model and it can out-fast any spacecraft in existence? Well than we should just install the system from F-22 to a F-4 we would have the best fighter right? And really? People are just gonna invest that much money on something without having a detailed look? This shitty Japanese TV drama mentality which the protagonist is always going to win with the help of the writer is really bothering me. Always taking a dump on realism anime.

Re-engining ancient aircraft is hardly unknown, the B-52s are getting new ones in the next couple of years and they are getting on for 70. As for getting billions of dollars of investment off of just an idea? Just look and Rivian, Lucid and all the other vaporware EV start-ups. At least these guys have the technology ready and waiting.

The show's worst flaw imo is not enough character development Most of ATEC are still just random extras. I really liked the ATEC gang and Kaito in particular but by the end they just kind of bored me. Nagisa was the only one who was interesting and even he was a compentently done archetype at best.

Some 8 level episodes, some sixes and more than a couple of total bullshit moments mean seven and a half is probably being generous. It does get unfairly shit on though, so I thing a 7 is fair.
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Nov 12, 2021 5:09 PM

Feb 2020
Story really got better as episodes went forward. Finale was decent. Though some things, i disliked were the forced love triangle which was brought towards the end which never concluded and story never used shinomiya reveal in a substantial way. I felt like with kiriyu's dad call, they were hinting for second season and maybe would have resolve those problem. But seeing that it was released long back, i dont think a season 2 will be ever be coming.

Overall decent show, could have been better if concluded properly
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 9, 2022 8:30 PM

May 2018
An okay conclusion, I like the from bottom to top story. I wouldn't mind watching another season with them rising up again and building more aircrafts. I definitely didn't like the love triangle at the end, because it gives me mixed feelings but other than that I like this anime overall.
EsieEyenJun 9, 2022 8:36 PM

Jan 9, 2023 6:11 PM

Apr 2015
Decent ending, the build-up and the plot twists leading up to it were better for sure
I didn't like Iris sudden "jealousy" and the usual stupid love triangle/harem that was hinted

The show definitely left out some questions to be answered like the true name of Nagisa and complete story of Iris, also the complete absence of Yasuhisa Kiryu 
Unfortunately I don't think we will see another season after all this time

It could've easily scored higher if it wasn't for the somewhat rushed finale -they wasted sometime the previous episode-
but overall, it was enjoyable 
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

58 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 10, 2021 2:15 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

36 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 2, 2021 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.