Forum Settings
Forums

What is the oddest way you've befriended someone?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 26, 2015 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
"Do you want to be friends?"
Sep 26, 2015 5:20 PM

Oct 2012
I've met some girls I later went on to date because of plenty of strange situations but I never really befriended them so I guess those don't count?

Online though I used to play Demons Souls and with it's invasion feature I started killing people in their world so they couldn't progress through the game. 4 of the people I killed more than once we ended up sending each other messages back and forth and now we talk pretty much everyday through messaging aps. (the game was released almost 8 years ago)
Sep 26, 2015 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
In elementary school this guy pushed me in the lunch line and I slapped him. I don't know or remember how, but we later became inseparable best friends until I moved
Oct 2, 2015 7:11 AM

Jul 2012
Starchaser187 said:
In elementary school this guy pushed me in the lunch line and I slapped him. I don't know or remember how, but we later became inseparable best friends until I moved

aw ;-;

Veneficia said:
"Do you want to be friends?"
VERY ODD
Oct 2, 2015 8:10 AM

May 2012
My bestfriend was my ex boyfriends previous gf, i met her through him.

I befriended this 50 something yr old woman through an online game. She lives overseas and we talk to skype regularly. She buys me things from that game for idk what reasons. Shes a top player too so she spent about $10k worth of items online even more than that. But its her money I guess. I think she owns companies, i never really asked but some adults acts so childish sometime even in their 50s

Online games can be a solace for some people, so if you want to make more money than necessary. I suggest you make a MMORPG games that can be played on device and in computer. You will be rich in no time if you know how to tackle fraudulent cc's
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Oct 7, 2015 5:42 AM
Oct 2015
At school, across my usual group of friends there was this group of "metal heads". One day one of the biggest guys approached me, handed my his earbuds and said "Do you know this song" What was "Oh" by Girls Generation. He turned out to be the sweetest guy I had ever met, and we started to meet up for walks at the park or window shopping in the cities, until I moved.
SangulieOct 7, 2015 5:55 AM
Oct 7, 2015 8:42 AM

Oct 2015
Back in high school, there was this guy at my lunch table who had a box of donuts one day and was giving them out to people who beat him at rock-paper-scissors. I lost, but this chick who was sitting there won and gave me the donut. She's been my girlfriend for over 2 years now.
Oct 7, 2015 1:33 PM

May 2015
Solit said:
SnugglyWhuggly said:
Friends? What are those?
Oct 7, 2015 2:03 PM

Jun 2015
My friend was dating a girl. Every time he and the girl would hangout her brother would tag along and "cock block" my friend. She apparently refused to ask her brother not come along and would get angry at him if he suggested it. He asked me for help. As favor for that friend I would invite the brother to hangout on days where my friend told me he was going to pick up his girlfriend. The brother didn't hangout with people often so accepted my invitations. As a result of me distracting the brother while my friend attempted to, and eventually succeeded, in getting laid; me and the brother became friends.

In short; me and my current best friend only started hanging out because I was helping someone hook up with his sister.
Oct 7, 2015 2:16 PM

Jun 2015
Talking about dicks
Oct 7, 2015 2:28 PM

May 2015
Taylor Swift gif spamming.
Oct 7, 2015 2:34 PM

Apr 2013
Got into a fight with a kid in my elementary school after swimming practice.

Became best friends afterwards until I moved to Canada.
Oct 8, 2015 4:27 AM

Nov 2008
I was super tired one day at art school and we had this morning thing where we had to listen to our principal giving a speech, so a student from my class sat by me and I just started to randomly laugh and talk about pairing Jafar and Aladdin from Aladdin and she was actually getting my stupid jokes :,D After that we've been friens for all this time <3 <3
Oct 8, 2015 4:32 AM

Sep 2015
In an exchange student program😅😅

Lies are full
of endless possibilies.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JAPAN?

BaronLukis - Apr 17

18 by Ricchan__ »»
9 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 5 hours ago

2 by Dumb »»
44 minutes ago

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

6 by cotetowemixx »»
3 hours ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
5 hours ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.