Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2015 4:08 PM

Oct 2011
Thank you~~ >///<

Have a quuueeeestion~
If the Death Parade edition is done, can we make a new? If any of you agree we could it make each month.
I would love to make badges and extra cards for Love Live! *_*

ahhh...and we have to decide the theme for the 300+ LE~~
Dec 14, 2015 1:58 AM

Dec 2014
I don't mind doing it each month but I don't know If I can participate each month.
Normally I participate in 3-4 editions in each club but with this project it goes up to 10 editions. So it depends on how busy I am that month.
But other than that, I'm glad so many people requested a badge and requested the cards!
Also I want to know the editions for january. Can you guys please think about some?
Euhm... for the 300+, what do you think about 'Children or Kids'?
Dec 14, 2015 3:26 AM

Oct 2011
No problem if you don't can participate in each edition. I only a card maker here in this club. So I can make more editions.^^

Childrens/Kids sounds good. :)
For january we should add the birthday's~
I would love to make a Happy New Year [2016] Edition.
Anime Edition: Hataraku Maou-sama!
Theme: Scarfs
That are my ideas~~
Dec 14, 2015 5:42 AM

Apr 2008
The birth dates are in 'Card list' but I don't have a time to make posts.
Tomorrow I have a really scary exam T_T

I like the Childrens/Kids idea too :)
Other suggestions... Happy New Year [2016] Edition - Yeees!
Hm... Winter, Mittens, Fireworks, Hats, Coffee&Tea for themes?

And thanks for the layout, it's so beautiful (◕‿◕)♡

BY ~CHRISALYN. // HAMLET { Cards Collection } // THANK YOU!!! ☆ ~('▽^人)
Dec 14, 2015 6:22 AM

Dec 2014
So in januari we have:

-300+(Kids) ~ jan. ?
-happy new year [2016] ~ jan 1
-Love Live Badges ~ jan 1
-Character 1 from Love Live badges ~ jan 5
-hataraku maou-sama ~ jan 7
-Character 2 from Love Live badges ~ jan 10
-scarfs ~ jan 12
-Character 3 from Love Live badges ~ jan.15
-fireworks ~ jan.17
-Character 4 from Love Live badges ~ jan.20
-Bento =>? jan.22
-Character 5 from Love Live badges ~ jan.25
-Winter ~ jan.27
-Character 6 from Love Live badges ~ jan. 30 (@Saichi, don't know how many badges you're gonna make)
-Coffee & Tea ~ jan.31

Maybe we should change one of them to another anime edition?
If you guys agree I shall add them to the cards list. :)
Dec 14, 2015 6:43 AM

Oct 2011
@GFotaku, good luck!!! >_< And thank you~

@blondishjoeygirl, sounds good to me. :) I like it if it a little bit more editions~
I want to make all 9 characters from Love Live.^^

@Hime-sama, I only wanted to check bout the newsletter for december or january...will there be ones?^^
-Saichi-Dec 14, 2015 6:55 AM
Dec 14, 2015 8:10 AM

Dec 2014
Edited the card list!

@Saichi, If you made your love live badges, can you add the characters to the card list yourself please? I don't think I'm gonna have time after this week. :)

But opening the editions is not a problem, that I can do. :)
Dec 14, 2015 8:35 AM

Dec 2014
The Love live edition sounds great~ but I don't think that I might enter this editions bc kinda busy next year :c well, good luck on that edition Saichi~

Also, I agree with the suggested editions ^^ will upload my entries soon ^^
Other suggestions: Bakuman (Anime) & Rainbow (theme) maybe??
Dec 14, 2015 8:39 AM

Oct 2011
@blondishjoeygirl, would be nice if you could opening them. I'll add the names.^^

@Maze, thanks! :)

What's with the other cardmakers? KirijoCorp & ShadowClaire? I wondering were they are.
-Saichi-Dec 14, 2015 8:47 AM
Dec 15, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2011
Kiri and Claire r both on hiatus. frm my stalking Kiri is in contact wt Wrath thru Skype~ xD

Dec 17, 2015 8:02 AM

Dec 2014
And our new Cardmaker Kurorazgritz?

@Saichi, Are you gonna add your Quinn cards today or should we wait 1 day? :)

And I'm just a little bit worried about our editions in january, we don't have enough active cardmakers I think.
Dec 17, 2015 11:29 AM

Oct 2011
I can participate in many editions, not problem for me. :)
I'm not sure what's with Kurorazgriz. XD

I'll add them in few minutes. ;) Sorry~~
Dec 17, 2015 12:10 PM

Oct 2011
hmm I think Razgriz is just busy, around requesting so yeah :p

btw I miiiight be active come January since computer absence can't last forever...

Dec 17, 2015 12:50 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze that would be nice :)

Added my Quinn cards.^^
Will made my present cards today. btw is the New Yewar Edition a SE or LE?

Can anyone add the birthday in january? Thank you~
Dec 17, 2015 1:55 PM

Dec 2014
Is your computer still not fixed? :P

I will add the birthdays tomorrow and make the new years edition an SE.
Also, is it alright if I change the fireworks edition to Hanabi edition? I like it more. ^^
Dec 17, 2015 2:36 PM

Oct 2011
Yes sure you can. Hanabi sounds better *_*
Dec 18, 2015 8:36 AM

Apr 2008
I added the b-days (you can change the gifs, if you want ^^')

And I'll try to make cards for Scarfs and Winter editions, too~ (Maybe I'll try in some other...)

Dec 18, 2015 1:51 PM

Oct 2011
yaaay arigatou~~
Your cards are nice for the winter & scarf edition *_*
Dec 19, 2015 1:12 PM

Dec 2014
No problem :) you're in a lot of clubs and I understand you choose this one to resign from. It's sad you leave but good luck!!

Great cards on the scarf and winter edition!
@Saichi, I just loooooove your 300+ cards!!
Dec 20, 2015 2:46 AM

Oct 2011
Okay Lyfa, it's sad- T_T But I wish you a nice time in the other clubs. You're a really good card maker. *_* We will miss you~~

@blondishjoeygirl, thank you >///<
Dec 20, 2015 10:38 AM

Nov 2007
I'm sorry guys, tbh I kinda regret leaving TNK alrdy.... ugh TT ... can I come back alrdy lol?XD
Yesterday I was determinded to leave 3 clubs but I really regret this one -.- thought I will probs not be to active ^^"
LyfaDec 20, 2015 10:42 AM
Dec 20, 2015 11:22 AM

Dec 2014
You don't have to leave :) Just join the editions you can, even if it's only 1 or none in a month.
Dec 20, 2015 12:06 PM

Nov 2007
blondishjoeygirl said:
You don't have to leave :) Just join the editions you can, even if it's only 1 or none in a month.

Thanks Joey :') ugh I appreciate it thank you dear. It's just amazing how I came to regret this message so much, I mean I never wanna leave clubs but I don't have a choice soon ^^" I'm just gonna try my best to keep up with it instead. Removed my retiring message to avoid confusion btw.
Dec 21, 2015 6:02 AM

Oct 2011
Yaaay Lyfa is back~ It's really nice to hear. \[^__^]/
Dec 21, 2015 7:23 AM

Oct 2011
Just finished the Love Live Badges. I hope they are not to big. >_<
Can we change the Special Edition in Collectors Edition. I think that sounds better. :)
Dec 21, 2015 8:23 AM

Oct 2011
glad Naomi is staying... haha hopefully the creator comes back after school or whatever soon xD

Dec 21, 2015 9:47 AM

Nov 2007
-Saichi- said:
Yaaay Lyfa is back~ It's really nice to hear. [^__^]/

Hehe, sorry for saying I'd leave ;___;

Phraze said:
glad Naomi is staying... haha hopefully the creator comes back after school or whatever soon xD

Yeah I regretted it so much that I didn't knew what to do, I still have 2 clubs less thought so I guess it's all fine in the end :x I'm afraid she won't ^^""
Dec 21, 2015 11:05 AM

Oct 2011
I see... any special reason u regretted? xD
hmmm not good if it's true.... she shd say if she rly quitted =.= ....prob returning in a year or smt..ouch

Dec 21, 2015 12:08 PM

Dec 2014
@Saichi, I think the badges are fabulous :D And Collecters edition sounds good!

She could have said when/if she's coming back, it's the least she could do.
I think the only thing we can do for the club is just keep on making cards, if that stops we have a dead club. :)
Dec 21, 2015 12:14 PM

Oct 2011
Thank you joey! :)
But I've to change Umi's badge....there's no muscial note...why? XD Will change tomorrow and I'll add the Editions to the card list tomorrow.^^

I think so too.
I'd my own club and was inactive for month too. The other admins held my club alive while it lasted~
Dec 22, 2015 9:11 AM

Oct 2011
I guess either way if she didn't say she quit I'd always give the benefit of doubt. even if it takes a whole year lol (did that before....) tho it admittedly will increase my laziness.. x.x

Dec 22, 2015 11:45 AM

Nov 2007
@Grace yeah I was actually skimming throught my clublist to quite the clubs that had barely any activity going on at all, I mean I don't wanna keep a club alive that doesn't fight for it, I got enough to do. I thought The Night Kids was one of them because Tiggy disappeared but when I came back to check if someone responded my retirement message (because I'm curious XD) I saw this wasn't the case, I also saw the january edition and Saichi, Joey, Maze, everyone is trying so hard to keep this club alive, that I really regretted it, it felt just mean to leave and I didn't wanted this. If people fight for it I'd gladly help out to do it, even thought that means I looked weird haha.

@All *sights* well maybe I should just come clean and say some stuff, it's not my responsability thought but I've speaken to Tiggy after she logged into MAL for around 4-5 days more, I've asked her if she was up for deadlines in my own club but she said "I think I'm done for this month ^^"" and I've quite noticed she didn't felt like making cards at all anymore at this point and became less and less active online until she disappeared after those days. I personally think (think ppl, I have nothing to back this up) that she is no longer online because she's afraid to tell people she lost interest atm to make cards, I mean I know her ever since she got active on MAL and we chatted daily so I've noticed this part of her personality. I was afraid to say this because you know as I said it's not my responsability and I thought it would be fair to give her time to login so she'd say it herself but it's only fair to say these things now. I do hope she returns but if it is the way as I suspect it might be a very big step to come say online and say it personally ^^"
Dec 22, 2015 12:05 PM

Oct 2011
Woooaah you're a really nice person Lyfa! You're totally curios and I'm so glad you're person to fight for a club. I think so too. I just tried in so much clubs to let them be alive, but it's hard if only one of the club trys. >_<" So I defintly know how are you feel.
I mean I gave up on my own club. I don't had that much time and interest any more to make cards. I was one of the only cardmakers in that club and I don't had so much time to make all editions.
At least I got 1-2 more card makers, but I hadn't time anymore, there were other things I enjoyed more with my little time I had. >___>"
But this year I'm finished education~ [^__^]/ Better life now.
So I tried to become a cardmaker in one of the new card clubs to help them. :) I think I choosed the right one~
Woow....I'm telling my whole story here. Now I should stop.~ My english is to bad for this. Sorry!

If she don't like to make cards anymore she can tell us. I think we all can understand this~ It's not a duty of us to make cards. XD It's for fun~
It would be sad if she doesn't want to be online here anymore about this. T_T
She's such a friendly girl!
Dec 22, 2015 12:08 PM

Dec 2014
Thanks for telling us this! Obviously you knew her better than we do. :)
I think it's not a shame if you lose interest in something, but from my perspective one day she was active managing bingo, making cards etc. and the next day she's offline, it was very sudden. And off course I hope she comes back soon, she doesn't have to make cards, just be here and be part of her own club is important I think.

I applied here as a beginning cardmaker because it was a growing club, nice activity and great staff and all. And I stay because it is still active and we have still wonderfull staff, I hope everyone feels this way ^^
And I think it's great everyone takes some of the responsibilities of managing the club, Maze, Saichi, GFotaku, Phraze, Lyfa :)

If we all want to keep the club active, maybe we can make new member cards/badges?
Dec 22, 2015 12:15 PM

Nov 2007
@Saichi hehe ty, thought I wouldn't call myself nice I just won't like it the way it would have went ^^" exactly this, I've fought for clubs allot even if I was the only one trying and I rly don't feel like this is the way anymore *sights*
Your club was Card Store (maybe more words) right? I remember seeing it when I first became online (again XD) on MAL but I don't think I got to requests cards from it, maybe 1 time lol.
Whuuuhuu, congrats for finishing your education, sounds good <33
It's alright it's alright, thanks for telling me :). I also joined new ones to help out often but they die so easily, for now I'm only gonna join the clubs from friends (cause I can't regret that) and we'll see where it'll go.

Exactly, I feel rather sad about this ever since she disappeared, I also asked others if they heard of her but no one... :(

@Joey No problem :) yeah I used to chat with her daily for long whiles and we exchanged allot stuff I unfornately cannot talk about but this is why I "think" these stuff.
I totally agree, I tbh really miss her :(

It's still active and it has still staff, we can do this, I really made an error when saying I'd retire on this one, oh well mistakes happen X) *clutz*
It's never easy to manage a club that's not your own thought, I saw it happen many times :/
Dec 22, 2015 12:37 PM

Oct 2011
@blondishjoeygirl, yes, you're right it was really sudden. So we only can wait for her and do what we can so her club will not die. :)
Sure, we can make new ones, if anyone agree~

@Lyfa, it was Card Store, it's right! I loved that club so much. I really make so many editions. Ah I rember one thing. I think that was when MAl was hacked, So many topics got lost, that was one more reason I don't want my club anymore. I was so sad, that my hard work got wasted by hackers. >_<
Thank you, I'm really glad I made it. But now I've to work all my life.^^"
Yep it really is hard to manage a club, cause we all have a life outside the computer too. ;)
So I've to say good night for today. Bye Bye [^^]/
Dec 22, 2015 12:52 PM

Oct 2011
@Naomi ...tbh ik what u mean..anime familia got that kind of creator ^^' he's a rly nice person but idk...too serious(?) he returned after a year n almost upped again when I asked him abt the club ._. in all seriousness....pls let Tiger not take being club creator too srsly.. making cards shd be for fun.... maybe she's fed up for being unable to make pro cards or smt.. ok then dammit my cards suck! now come back here u idiot! no one will blame u if ur lazy too~ #random rant
I did think to quit clubs...tho not this bc I like the club name xD (I'm also sorta hoping Tiger will come back...I'll make a good wait-for-me-to-return baka lol)

@joeygirl
maybe we can make new member cards/badges for the new year ^^

@Saichi
glad u finish ur edu and got to be active again~ I rly appreciate the oldtimers who come back ;w;
good night btw XD

Dec 22, 2015 4:34 PM

Sep 2008
-Saichi- said:
@GFotaku, good luck!!! >_< And thank you~

@blondishjoeygirl, sounds good to me. :) I like it if it a little bit more editions~
I want to make all 9 characters from Love Live.^^

@Hime-sama, I only wanted to check bout the newsletter for december or january...will there be ones?^^

There will be one for January. Also, Reverie messaged me he is was quitting this club which kinda you new but he told me, so Accept Rei okay.
Hime-samaDec 22, 2015 4:38 PM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Dec 22, 2015 4:59 PM

Sep 2008
Oh also i need a staff member to make a new Newsletter Picture to send it to members.

Dec 23, 2015 1:34 AM

Apr 2008
I... just want to say...
I'm sooo happy that I have a chance to be here with people like you, minna~
Although I'm like a ghost admin here, work in shadows, sorry about that ^^' It takes me so long to say something...

I accepted Rei~
I'm not sure if I can help with Newsletter Picture. Something like the layout?

Dec 23, 2015 1:43 AM

Dec 2014
GFotaku said:
I... just want to say...
Although I'm like a ghost admin here, work in shadows, sorry about that ^^' It takes me so long to say something...

I accepted Rei~

Why are you sorry! You do a lot of work! Editing the cards list, placing new card editions, not to forget making cards, and other stuff which is a huge help!! And you respond quickly and you're really active here. I'm not exaggerating it's true! I'm happy you're here! :D
And it doesn't matter if you don't talk much, we see it in your actions that you're helping.
Thanks for accepting Rei!
Welcome, Rei!! :)

Phraze said:
@joeygirl
maybe we can make new member cards/badges for the new year ^^

That's totally fine by me! :D Who's in and when are we planning on opening them?
Dec 23, 2015 4:15 AM

Sep 2008
GFotaku said:
I... just want to say...

I accepted Rei~

no, not a layout its kinda like this for an example:

Dec 23, 2015 9:07 AM

Oct 2011
@Phraze, thank you!!! :)
@Hime-sama, thank you for the info.
@GFotaku, Joey that all what I would tell you too!! You're a hard working staff member. I'm glad we have you here.
@blondishjoeygirl, I can help with new membercards & Badges, but Maze had made Badges, I think we will use them too? They are so beautiful. *___*

Oh, about the next layout for the club. Will anyone make it or should I make the next too?
I need to know, cause I'm taking time for making layouts. You saw it last time.
So If I think about the next one yet, it will be ready in time! :P
Dec 23, 2015 9:19 AM

Oct 2011
@GF
haha ur not alone.. I take so long to say smt x.x ghost admin too mostly.. but anyone alive in the staff is what counts +w+

@Joey
I might wanna include myself to make them but maybe not. who knows when my comp returns ;3;

@all
dunno what else to say. but glad we all agree to help keep the club alive

Dec 23, 2015 10:06 AM

Dec 2014
@Hime, I want to try make a newsletter picture, when do you need it? I left on vacation today till sunday, so I can begin making one next week, is that okay?

@Saichi, thank you a lot!! ^^ And I find your layout so beautiful, I don't mind if you make the next one if you have the time!!
I agree with Maze's badges, they are great! Let's just add our member badges with Maze's.

@Phraze, we can wait with opening them till you have your computer back, but do you know how long it's gonna take? It would be great if we could open the cards and badges somewhere in january.
Dec 23, 2015 10:37 AM

Sep 2008
blondishjoeygirl said:
@Hime, I want to try make a newsletter picture, when do you need it? I left on vacation today till sunday, so I can begin making one next week, is that okay?

@Saichi, thank you a lot!! ^^ And I find your layout so beautiful, I don't mind if you make the next one if you have the time!!
I agree with Maze's badges, they are great! Let's just add our member badges with Maze's.

@Phraze, we can wait with opening them till you have your computer back, but do you know how long it's gonna take? It would be great if we could open the cards and badges somewhere in january.

Take your time Blondie, i can have it when you get back okay :)

Dec 24, 2015 10:54 AM

Dec 2014
the night kids staffu~
//i won't be able to check staff chat threads by then
'cause will be out of town today & the day after that
prob will be on phone but not sure too
happy holidays everyone
tyvm for everything!!! ily all~ tc ♥♥♥//
Dec 25, 2015 11:49 AM

Oct 2011
Okay, have fun on your holiday Maze~
Will be back more active tomorrow or monday. Don't know how long I've to work tomorrow. ><
But then I'll add the Love Live Editions and will open the badges for few days~
Merry christmas~~
Dec 26, 2015 9:24 AM

Dec 2014
Have a great time on your holiday! And I'm sorry, I opened the Clavis edition yesterday and just saw it was supposed to open today, I'm a failure! :p
Me too, I'm on vacation and will be more active next week monday-tuesday.
Dec 26, 2015 1:12 PM

Oct 2011
@Joey, haha, that's okay. :P Don't noticed it.
I'll ad the other girls from Love Live tomorrow. Don't have enough time anymore. >_>
But I'll open the Badges now.~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [G] Count to Infinity! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AnnoyingTiger88 - Sep 15, 2015

2200 by fausifahrial »»
Jan 15, 10:14 AM

» [G] This or That?

AnnoyingTiger88 - Sep 17, 2015

43 by Elanin »»
Jan 15, 8:57 AM

» [G] Males vs Females ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AnnoyingTiger88 - Sep 17, 2015

756 by Dragetsu »»
Jul 16, 2019 8:34 AM

» [G] Shiritori ~Anime Style~ ( 1 2 3 )

GFotaku - Sep 29, 2015

127 by Maze »»
Nov 12, 2017 4:51 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Badges V2 ( 1 2 )

blondishjoeygirl - Jan 5, 2016

90 by One_DeathFlower »»
Oct 3, 2017 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.