Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Manga Rankings for Sep 14 - 20

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Post New Reply
#1
Sep 23, 2015 1:54 PM
News Team
⚡ おはお。

Online
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2745
Here are the weekly manga rankings for September 14 - 20

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 338,249 *,338,249 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.4
*2. 179,599 *,179,599 Fairy Tail Vol.51
*3. 156,233 *,232,776 Barakamon Vol.12
*4. 138,874 *,138,874 Ahiru no Sora Vol.41
*5. 114,450 *,114,450 Skip Beat! Vol.37
*6. 111,891 *,111,891 Major 2nd Vol.2
*7. *95,121 *,259,657 Mahoutsukai no Yome Vol.4
*8. *91,751 *,*91,751 Noragami Vol.14
*9. *87,901 *,528,190 Kuroko no Basket: Extra Game Vol.1
10. *87,087 *,*87,087 Hajime no Ippo Vol.111

11. *79,896 *,*79,896 Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Vol.7
12. *74,029 *,*74,029 Akatsuki no Yona Vol.19
13. *68,169 *,*68,169 Seitokai Yakuindomo Vol.12
14. *59,952 *,*59,952 UQ Holder! Vol.8
15. *56,025 *,*56,025 Love So Life Vol.17
16. *49,274 *,331,523 Owari no Seraph Vol.9
17. *47,702 *,*47,702 Peace Maker Vol.15
18. *44,906 *,*44,906 Days Vol.13
19. *40,968 *,*40,968 Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Vol.19
20. *35,502 *,262,155 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.14

21. *34,287 *,*34,287 Rin Vol.11
22. *33,053 *,*33,053 Hayate no Gotoku! Vol.46
23. *32,279 *,*32,279 Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri Vol.21
24. *31,966 *,231,999 Toriko Vol.36
25. *31,391 *,*31,391 Usogui Vol.39
26. *30,424 *,*30,424 Namaikizakari. Vol.5
27. *30,127 *,272,018 World Trigger Vol.12
28. *29,125 *,*91,065 Btooom! Vol.18
29. *28,858 *,*28,858 Akechi Keibu no Jikenbo Vol.3
30. *27,442 *,*27,442 Fairy Tail Vol.51 Limited Edition

31. *27,330 1,685,134 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.17
32. *27,293 *,*35,651 Kantai Collection Anthology Comic: Yokosuka Chinjufu-hen Vol.11
33. *26,151 *,117,337 Amaama to Inazuma Vol.5
34. *26,029 *,*26,029 Acma:Game Vol.13
35. *25,837 *,*25,837 D-Frag! Vol.10
36. *24,137 *,*24,137 Denpa Kyoushi Vol.18
37. *23,620 *,*23,620 Yesterday wo Utatte Vol.11
38. *23,478 *,*51,759 Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Vol.3
39. *22,527 *,*46,783 Sensei Kunshu Vol.7
40. *21,344 *,*21,344 Tokiwa Kitareri!! Vol.4

41. *21,024 *,*82,110 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Tsuioku-hen Vol.3
42. *20,928 *,*42,612 Tokyo Alice Vol.15
43. *20,469 *,*27,545 Hinamatsuri Vol.9
44. *19,436 *,*19,436 Fantasista Stella Vol.13
45. *19,039 *,*19,039 Zettai Karen Children Vol.43
46. *18,463 *,*18,463 Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!! Vol.4
47. *18,402 *,*18,402 Imawa no Kuni no Alice Vol.16
48. *18,265 *,956,387 Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki
49. *17,869 *,*17,869 Kyoukai no Rinne Vol.27
50. *17,636 *,*17,636 Akatsuki no Yona Vol.19 Limited Edition

Source: Oricon Youtaijou

← Previous Week
Modified by myanimelistllc, Feb 11, 2016 6:45 AM

Submit News ∶∶ Guidelines ∶∶ BBcode Guide ∶∶ Jazz-hop ∶∶ Hip-hop ∶∶ Synth ∶∶ Shoegaze ∶∶ Source
 
#2
Sep 23, 2015 1:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 420
-TG:RE is awesome! TG has been so awesome lately.
-Toriko sales aren't that great compared to previous volumes.
-AoT still holding on. :D
 
 
#3
Sep 23, 2015 1:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 199
Is that about average fro first week sales of a Tokyo Ghoul volume?
 
#4
Sep 23, 2015 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3966
happy for akatsuki no yona, s2 when?

also happy for barakamon, btooom
:3
 
#5
Sep 23, 2015 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 321
ayy Naruto Gaiden is back
damn....first Bleach now Toriko....sad times...

MysticLeviathan said:
Is that about average fro first week sales of a Tokyo Ghoul volume?

iirc it was 3 days....
 
#6
Sep 23, 2015 2:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
After 11 weeks finally One is off the list :D. Also Toriko really is declining more and more.
 
#7
Sep 23, 2015 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
chrisbj said:
ayy Naruto Gaiden is back
damn....first Bleach now Toriko....sad times...

MysticLeviathan said:
Is that about average fro first week sales of a Tokyo Ghoul volume?

iirc it was 3 days....

Its alsways 3 days in first week.
 
#8
Sep 23, 2015 2:04 PM
News Team
Overkilled Red

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 6410
I think Barakamon sold enough for a S2 by now. Kinema Citrus should get to it and pick up Handa-kun as well while they're at it.

 
#9
Sep 23, 2015 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 3483
Kind of sad the third week of Kuroko outsold Hajime no Ippo's first week...
Anyways, Toriko should be able to reach 250k before leaving the list so there has been no big drop. Also, volume 17 of Shingeki is still going strong after 7 weeks and will reach 1.7 million next week. Naruto Gaiden also managed to linger there, 1 million is possible for it when all is said and done.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 110
happy to see Akatsuki no yona a selling over 90k. its getting more popular with each volume.


SEASON 2 please :(
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 889
10. *87,087 *,*87,087 Hajime no Ippo Vol.111

Ippo still going strong, fab to see.

Fairy Tail sales remaining consistent, pleased with that, remaining steady this far in now we're seemingly approaching the end is good. Akatsuki no Yona sales good as well, looking forward to the OVA.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 48198
Holy shit, major's sequel is doing well.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


interested in redrawing or translating manga? come to cotton candy scans
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
Seems that FT has increased a bit , I guess they are interested in Zeref and Acnologia..

Toriko better hit at least 250 before leaving the Top 50.

 
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
After seven weeks on the list (RE only):

41. *25,874 1,691,435 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.13
47. *24,096 1,677,612 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.14
35. *24,261 1,635,438 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.15
29. *27,394 1,589,164 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.16
31. *27,330 1,685,134 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.17

Seems like volume 17 will be the first since 13 to hit 1.7 million before leaving the list. Very consistent.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 6851
*1. 338,249 *,338,249 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.4
*2. 35,970 *35,970 Tokyo Ghoul [anime]

That's more or less the same amount volume 3 did in its first 3 days if you count the Root A draft.
MysticLeviathan said:
Is that about average fro first week sales of a Tokyo Ghoul volume?

Volume 4 was out on 18th.
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 58
How bad is Hayate no Gotoku series in the last few years ? The series is declining and is at its "last arc' . Before 2012 it got at least 1 million volumes sold . Now it isn't even rank for 100k .
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
Agafin said:
After seven weeks on the list (RE only):

41. *25,874 1,691,435 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.13
47. *24,096 1,677,612 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.14
35. *24,261 1,635,438 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.15
29. *27,394 1,589,164 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.16
31. *27,330 1,685,134 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.17

Seems like volume 17 will be the first since 13 to hit 1.7 million before leaving the list. Very consistent.

You have to consider that the other volumes limited edition almost doubled the sales of the limited edition of volume 17.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
And since Ejc's not around, here's the weekly Top 10:

http://i.imgur.com/ivoxI2H.png

Kingdom's sales dropped by only 20% (189k to 152k). Sharper than last week but not too bad I guess. Kyojin failed to make the list but the threshold is rather high this week.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 11054
MAGiC_DREAMBOX said:
10. *87,087 *,*87,087 Hajime no Ippo Vol.111

Ippo still going strong, fab to see.

Fairy Tail sales remaining consistent, pleased with that, remaining steady this far in now we're seemingly approaching the end is good. Akatsuki no Yona sales good as well, looking forward to the OVA.


Wut! Fairy tail is ending? That's news to me.

Also snk vol 17 regular edition is close to reaching 1.7 mill, kinda annoyed that I don't know how much the limited edition has sold. But it should be close to 300k about now. So volume 17 should be close to the 2million mark.

Also happy for mahoutsukai no yome and uq holder.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:25 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 119790
I'm glad to see these on the top 10 for the week:
*1. 338,249 *,338,249 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.4
*2. 179,599 *,179,599 Fairy Tail Vol.51
*3. 156,233 *,232,776 Barakamon Vol.12
*5. 114,450 *,114,450 Skip Beat! Vol.37
*7. *95,121 *,259,657 Mahoutsukai no Yome Vol.4
*8. *91,751 *,*91,751 Noragami Vol.14
10. *87,087 *,*87,087 Hajime no Ippo Vol.111


Seriously though, Mahoutsukai no Yome is such an underrated series.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22666
:'(
Well if toriko has one thing going for it is it's "legs".
It'll do fine in the long run.
24. *31,966 *,231,999 Toriko Vol.36

So little :O
Ow :'(
49. *17,869 *,*17,869 Kyoukai no Rinne Vol.27
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 158
keragamming said:
MAGiC_DREAMBOX said:

Ippo still going strong, fab to see.

Fairy Tail sales remaining consistent, pleased with that, remaining steady this far in now we're seemingly approaching the end is good. Akatsuki no Yona sales good as well, looking forward to the OVA.


Wut! Fairy tail is ending? That's news to me.

Also snk vol 17 regular edition is close to reaching 1.7 mill, kinda annoyed that I don't know how much the limited edition has sold. But it should be close to 300k about now. So volume 17 should be close to the 2million mark.

Also happy for mahoutsukai no yome and uq holder.


300k for the limited edition of Snk 17 is a bit too much in my opinion. Its sales are:
- 133,306 (first week August 3-9)
- 170,868 (second week August 10-16)

I think it's currently between 200k and 250k. Unfortunately we will probably never know. Anyway the franchise is still strong.
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 11054
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
Agafin said:
After seven weeks on the list (RE only):

41. *25,874 1,691,435 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.13
47. *24,096 1,677,612 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.14
35. *24,261 1,635,438 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.15
29. *27,394 1,589,164 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.16
31. *27,330 1,685,134 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.17

Seems like volume 17 will be the first since 13 to hit 1.7 million before leaving the list. Very consistent.

You have to consider that the other volumes limited edition almost doubled the sales of the limited edition of volume 17.


You also need to consider that volume 17 regular edition sold less than all the other volume before in its first week. But in the end the regular edition slowly caught back up steam and started to catch up to the other volumes. Keep in mind the limited edition for volume 17 sold over 100k and it drop off the list without ever being seen again. So I think its natural that limited edition will also slowly catch back steam in its sales.

You're sorely mistaken if you think vol 17 limited edition is still stuck at 100k. It's obvious the first week of vol 17 release was slower than the rest, but don't think the sales have actually decrease, because it just means not everyone came out to buy the volume in its first week. To tell if a series lost in sales you would have to wait until the end of the year for that.

@toutoune I'm just giving a estimate. I said it could be close yo 300k not saying its at 300k. But we really can be er know. One thing I do remember though is at the end year the limited edition sales for volume 12 and 13 where close to 400k, but its all speculation. At the end of the year we will see if there's a decline or increase in sales for the series.
Modified by keragamming, Sep 23, 2015 2:46 PM
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 7237
Good to see Mahou Tsukai no Yome and Hajime no Ippo on the list.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome is just fucking beautiful world building.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
AdmiralKizaru98 said:
You have to consider that the other volumes limited edition almost doubled the sales of the limited edition of volume 17.

Even taking LEs into account, volume 17 is still selling faster than 15 and 16 and not far from 14.
keragamming said:
Also snk vol 17 regular edition is close to reaching 1.7 mill, kinda annoyed that I don't know how much the limited edition has sold. But it should be close to 300k about now. So volume 17 should be close to the 2million mark.

Slightly above 200k for the LE is likelier so ~1.9 million overall. The other two have long passed 2 million though.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 420
geralt said:
Kind of sad the third week of Kuroko outsold Hajime no Ippo's first week...
Anyways, Toriko should be able to reach 250k before leaving the list so there has been no big drop. Also, volume 17 of Shingeki is still going strong after 7 weeks and will reach 1.7 million next week. Naruto Gaiden also managed to linger there, 1 million is possible for it when all is said and done.

50K is a big drop but I expect it to be back at 300k for the next volume. It was just a sudden drop.
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 889
keragamming said:
Wut! Fairy tail is ending? That's news to me.

I did say seemingly. Not confirmed but everything is pointing towards this arc being the last. Just about everything you can think of in the series is starting to wrap up and a lot already has.

Unless Hiro Mashima can pull something out of the bag to extend it (kinda hoping he does) then this war is gonna be the last arc. Could last years yet though, look at Bleach. That entered it's final arc (don't like calling it an arc, more of a saga) 3 years ago and Kubo keeps dragging it out a la Kishimoto. FT has always had fab pacing so shouldn't encounter that issue.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 255
*1. 338,249 *,338,249 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.4

yeaaahh mannn

Looking good^^
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 6851
keragamming said:
Keep in mind the limited edition for volume 17 sold over 100k and it drop off the list without ever being seen again. So I think its natural that limited edition will also slowly catch back steam in its sales.

Well they are called "limited edition" for a reason since they don't get reprints. I also checked the top 500 list and the last time it was seen was three weeks ago at #304 then it disappeared.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 199
Z4k said:
keragamming said:
Keep in mind the limited edition for volume 17 sold over 100k and it drop off the list without ever being seen again. So I think its natural that limited edition will also slowly catch back steam in its sales.

Well they are called "limited edition" for a reason since they don't get reprints. I also checked the top 500 list and the last time it was seen was three weeks ago at #304 then it disappeared.


Where can I find the top 500 list?
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 492
Tokyo Ghoul:re 3 369,190 369,354

Seems V4 dropped a bit.
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1584
So, i was always kinda curious... how much does a volume that spends a week at around place 400-500 sells(like usually)? Do we have numbers for that?
Modified by Arcanix, Sep 23, 2015 2:59 PM
 
Sep 23, 2015 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 6851
GreenBenjamin said:
Tokyo Ghoul:re 3 369,190 369,354

Seems V4 dropped a bit.

Not really most of the people opted to buy the draft first.
*2. 35,970 *35,970 Tokyo Ghoul [anime]

Count that in and its pretty much the same as the 3rd volume. The same thing happened with volume 1 of :re when the novels were released.
MysticLeviathan said:
Z4k said:

Well they are called "limited edition" for a reason since they don't get reprints. I also checked the top 500 list and the last time it was seen was three weeks ago at #304 then it disappeared.


Where can I find the top 500 list?

http://shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1067.html
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 12872
Btooom! seems to be doing ok but would like to see it higher up the rankings.
All credit goes to Sacred.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 6851
Arcanix said:
So, i was always kinda curious... how much does a volume that spends a week at around place 400-500 sells(like usually)? Do we have numbers for that?

Ehh you can't since anything out of the top 50 is not available to the public unless you have a subscription.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 11054
Z4k said:
keragamming said:
Keep in mind the limited edition for volume 17 sold over 100k and it drop off the list without ever being seen again. So I think its natural that limited edition will also slowly catch back steam in its sales.

Well they are called "limited edition" for a reason since they don't get reprints. I also checked the top 500 list and the last time it was seen was three weeks ago at #304 then it disappeared.


Well, tbh. I kinda wish they lay off the limited edition for a while so we can see how much the volume sell on a whole, without going in the trouble of looking through the top 500 sales then adding the sales together. But im not complaining its a business after all.

MAGiC_DREAMBOX said:
keragamming said:
Wut! Fairy tail is ending? That's news to me.

I did say seemingly. Not confirmed but everything is pointing towards this arc being the last. Just about everything you can think of in the series is starting to wrap up and a lot already has.

Unless Hiro Mashima can pull something out of the bag to extend it (kinda hoping he does) then this war is gonna be the last arc. Could last years yet though, look at Bleach. That entered it's final arc (don't like calling it an arc, more of a saga) 3 years ago and Kubo keeps dragging it out a la Kishimoto. FT has always had fab pacing so shouldn't encounter that issue.


Oh, I see. I wouldn't have known since I don't follow the manga, but I'm slowly watching the anime version. Thanks for the info though.
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 551
politoadboy said:
GreenBenjamin said:
Tokyo Ghoul:re 3 369,190 369,354

Seems V4 dropped a bit.

Which is odd because this volume was way more hype


Like Z4K said some people bought the Draft first. So if you add the draft and Vol 4 it's pretty much the same as Vol 3 sales.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 492
probably near the end of Tg publications. It would be weird to publish tg:re now so that you can put it side by side tg. It's not like anyone else is gonna take the rights from viz anyway
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 6851
politoadboy said:
I wonder how long it'll take for TG :re to get published in English

Early 2018 at the pace VIZ is translating lol...
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 492
politoadboy said:
Z4k said:

Early 2018 at the pace VIZ is translating lol...

It's a shame they aren't doing a volume each month


no one usually does.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 302
Where is Ejc? Wasnt here last week too.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
keragamming said:
I'm just giving a estimate. I said it could be close yo 300k not saying its at 300k. But we really can be er know. One thing I do remember though is at the end year the limited edition sales for volume 12 and 13 where close to 400k, but its all speculation. At the end of the year we will see if there's a decline or increase in sales for the series.


Volume 12 and 13 sold a lot in 2014.

**4 1,921,457 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.13
183 *,330,421 Shingeki no Kyojin 13 Limited Edition
**5 1,895,305 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.12
153 *,381,134 Shingeki no Kyojin 12 Limited Edition

But you should also take into account the fact that their limited editions sold nearly 400k units because of their bundled OVAs, I doubt vol. 17's LE can get that high.
Modified by Agafin, Sep 23, 2015 3:35 PM
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 238
Tokyo Ghoul:re is placed right where it belongs.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 420
TyphoonS said:
Tokyo Ghoul:re is placed right where it belongs.

Best manga I have read.
Modified by WhiteFlamee, Sep 23, 2015 3:59 PM
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
Arcanix said:
So, i was always kinda curious... how much does a volume that spends a week at around place 400-500 sells(like usually)? Do we have numbers for that?
Nope, no numbers. But if we use Kingdom's sales as a reference, probably 2000-3000 units.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 11054
Agafin said:
keragamming said:
I'm just giving a estimate. I said it could be close yo 300k not saying its at 300k. But we really can be er know. One thing I do remember though is at the end year the limited edition sales for volume 12 and 13 where close to 400k, but its all speculation. At the end of the year we will see if there's a decline or increase in sales for the series.


Volume 12 and 13 sold a lot in 2014.

**4 1,921,457 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.13
153 *,381,134 Shingeki no Kyojin 12 Limited Edition
**5 1,895,305 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.12
183 *,330,421 Shingeki no Kyojin 13 Limited Edition

But you should also take into account the fact that their limited editions sold nearly 400k units because of their bundled OVAs, I doubt vol. 17's LE can get that high.


I see your point
But how the hell did volume 13 sold more than 12? Did some folks skip a volume?

Nevermind. The limited edition sales for volume 12 sold much more. That explains it.
Modified by keragamming, Sep 23, 2015 3:31 PM
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 851
Still happy to see Mahoutsukai no Yome doing well. Maybe we'll get an anime soon, who knows.
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3648
keragamming said:
Nevermind. The limited edition sales for volume 12 sold much more. That explains it.

Well, even if it was not the case, it's not a must that older volumes sell more than newer ones, just look at One Piece 2010 sales:

**1 2,593,580 One Piece vol.59
**2 2,578,730 One Piece vol.57
**3 2,557,356 One Piece vol.58
**4 2,492,183 One Piece vol.60
**5 2,480,124 One Piece vol.56
 
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 456
Interesting. Tokyo Ghoul: re got pretty popular.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
 
Sep 23, 2015 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 321
GreenBenjamin said:
politoadboy said:

It's a shame they aren't doing a volume each month


no one usually does.

Kodansha USA does, they did it with AoT, Fairy Tail, and starting this month Noragami in order to catch up to the Japanese release.....
 
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »