Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ayashi no Ceres Episode 4 Discussion

Dec 14, 2009 6:16 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ceres sure is defending Aya hard, but it's not easy to kill Aya's mother seeing that Yuuhi himself is standing in her way. We know why Ceres is doing this, it must be hard for her to be humiliated by the Mikage a long time ago :)

From the looks of it, Aki may have a different form of his own seeing that he is still the good person we know him to be :D But seeing that Tooya is protecting him, I don't think they will be showing us his form anytime soon.

Jul 22, 2010 4:55 PM

Hmmm...I smell a love triangle coming.

Jul 9, 2012 2:24 AM

Why must Aki be protected so...

Apr 29, 2013 4:44 PM

Villetta_Nu said:
Hmmm...I smell a love triangle coming.

Yeahhh me2...

did they just name drop Ayumi Hamasaki!? haha yes.

Apr 26, 2015 11:18 AM

So Aki has powers of his own? Interesting ...

Mar 8, 2018 3:23 AM

I hope that Aki's alter ego isn't murderous... but I have a feeling it is.

(Also, here comes the build up for the predictable love triangle. Well, not much of one though. The intro AND Aya already strongly favor Toya.)
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.

Oct 11, 2018 11:40 AM
Ceres was clearly extremely angry & felt humiliated because she was forced to marry an abusive male. She said that to Yuuhi and for SOME reason he thinks it's a great idea to force-kiss her?! This actually made me symphatise with Ceres, she's been humiliated and taken advantage of enough already, like don't force yourself on her! But she should be stopped from going on a killing spree, of course.

Still, always against people forcing themselves on others, whether it's a kiss or sex. And Tooya acted like an idiot when he saw the thing, like Aya had any say in it, FFS. Also, Yuuhi tried to force-kiss the real Aya as well, while she was sleeping, and that was gross, honestly. Like, dude, STOP FORCING YOURSELF ON WOMEN!

I find both Tooya's and Yuuhi's emotions towards Aya to be very shallow. The whole conflict between in front of the hospital was dumb.

But Aki is so cool and strong for getting out of the house beside all the security and his wounds! Thumbs up for that alone from me, but then he transformed as well... What??

An open ending...~