Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 24, 2015 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1319
ani12 said:

Btw....adding another plot hole....how come yuu exactly knows the same place and same time when that yandere girl attacks ayumi? sorcery or something?(hiding in the cupboard with no clue at all?!)

This discussion was made long ago. There are many possibilities offscreen that could have happened. As we know the school itself has security cameras. That means they could have checked them first in the previous time line before going back or they already did to analyze the incident.

gabrielrroiz said:

yes he does not give any information about how time leap works intentionally so he can make it work on any way he wants without consistense
A nd how does ayumi blowing up a school being replaced by terrorists is normal change according this teory?

It was only about that the time lines themselves are not identical. The influence by the time leap can change everything. Ayumi was never replaced with the terrorists, but the time line itself is different from the previous one.
 
Sep 24, 2015 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2910
Cyanwasserstoff said:
ani12 said:

Btw....adding another plot hole....how come yuu exactly knows the same place and same time when that yandere girl attacks ayumi? sorcery or something?(hiding in the cupboard with no clue at all?!)

This discussion was made long ago. There are many possibilities offscreen that could have happened. As we know the school itself has security cameras. That means they could have checked them first in the previous time line before going back or they already did to analyze the incident.

gabrielrroiz said:

yes he does not give any information about how time leap works intentionally so he can make it work on any way he wants without consistense
A nd how does ayumi blowing up a school being replaced by terrorists is normal change according this teory?

It was only about that the time lines themselves are not identical. The influence by the time leap can change everything. Ayumi was never replaced with the terrorists, but the time line itself is different from the previous one.

the problem is every explanation maybe exist offscreen but the anime do not show it
and if the timelines are completely different how can shunsuke gather money by knowing the results of the lottery in the future,if they are completely diferrent the results would not be the same
 
Sep 24, 2015 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1319
gabrielrroiz said:

the problem is every explanation maybe exist offscreen but the anime do not show it
and if the timelines are completely different how can shunsuke gather money by knowing the results of the lottery in the future,if they are completely diferrent the results would not be the same


I do not say they are completely different, but they are not the same. The basic itself is the same, but because of the time leap interference there are changes that could be caused by it.

Like that different person will start to hunt the group. The more the ability is used the bigger the hole will be between the time lines.
 
Sep 24, 2015 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2910
Cyanwasserstoff said:
gabrielrroiz said:

the problem is every explanation maybe exist offscreen but the anime do not show it
and if the timelines are completely different how can shunsuke gather money by knowing the results of the lottery in the future,if they are completely diferrent the results would not be the same


I do not say they are completely different, but they are not the same. The basic itself is the same, but because of the time leap interference there are changes that could be caused by it.

Like that different person will start to hunt the group. The more the ability is used the bigger the hole will be between the time lines.

the basic of the story did not include terrorists organisations from other countries and if it did why are they ignoring this serious danger until now?
 
Sep 24, 2015 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 79
ani12 said:
Btw....adding another plot hole....how come yuu exactly knows the same place and same time when that yandere girl attacks ayumi? sorcery or something?(hiding in the cupboard with no clue at all?!)


Oh ya thanks for reminding me on that one. That was something I realized moment it happened. Did he move lockers? Because if not, how could he have seen the other girls if he was on the stairs? But besides that the fact he knew where she would end up is yet another case of someone having Future Vision (looking back at Nao's earlier trap too)
The more time you spend on MAL, the less time you're actually watching anime.
 
Sep 24, 2015 11:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 787
[quote=gabrielrroiz]
Cyanwasserstoff said:
ani12 said:

Btw....adding another plot hole....how come yuu exactly knows the same place and same time when that yandere girl attacks ayumi? sorcery or something?(hiding in the cupboard with no clue at all?!)

This discussion was made long ago. There are many possibilities offscreen that could have happened. As we know the school itself has security cameras. That means they could have checked them first in the previous time line before going back or they already did to analyze the incident.


It seems that you haven't seen that discussion thread properly...Ii argued there also(and no one came with a proper reply)

well...I somehow accept the fact that the security cameras and all computers,etc were left unscratched by ayumi's collapse power( which was powerful enough to take kumgami and ayumi's lives,by its destruction)....and they check on her...

Then how come yuu sees the cutter girl(in the save-ayumi timeline) and speaks to himself "She must be the one" as if he was guessing it?

Too many offscreen theories, don't you think? Maybe they could have made the whole anime offscreen....
 
Sep 25, 2015 4:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1319
gabrielrroiz said:

the basic of the story did not include terrorists organisations from other countries and if it did why are they ignoring this serious danger until now?


I agree that the basic did not include the group of terrorists in the first place or it at least seems that way. We do not know much about the guys knocking on his door right after Ayumi's death.

Even though it was not part of the previous time line, it can be part of the next one. The influence of time can have undesired side effects. Thats why I say the series itself does not give very much information about the time leap and the side effects on it.

ani12 said:

It seems that you haven't seen that discussion thread properly...Ii argued there also(and no one came with a proper reply)

The main problem on MAL is, that the discussion itself are hard to follow by that much of replies. You have to read all the pages to get through every discussion.


ani12 said:

well...I somehow accept the fact that the security cameras and all computers,etc were left unscratched by ayumi's collapse power( which was powerful enough to take kumgami and ayumi's lives,by its destruction)....and they check on her...

We do not know about where the video material will be saved. It is also still possible that the video itselfs will be send out via an wireless connection.

ani12 said:

Then how come yuu sees the cutter girl(in the save-ayumi timeline) and speaks to himself "She must be the one" as if he was guessing it?

It is possible that they did not could see her face properly, but based on her look she had to be that girl.

ani12 said:

Too many offscreen theories, don't you think? Maybe they could have made the whole anime offscreen....

I cannot deny that the series itselfs does not answer some important questions and did left out some important information.

That is especially the case about the time leap ability. We only know the basic about it, but we have zero information what could be the side effects on changing something that happened in the past.
As we could have seen with the current time line is that there are some important differences between the previous and the current time line. The best example herefor is the intervention of the terrorist group. This only seemed to happen in the current time line.
 
Dec 7, 2018 9:59 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Simple, He has "Reading Steiner" :OOOO
 
Top
Pages (2) « 1 [2]