Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 29, 2012 2:15 PM
Jul 2012
Lol at the pizza on a tree. CC looks disapointment. I love her.
Euphy is annoying.She should not till leouch plans. hope he kills her.
LegendGoldDarkJul 29, 2012 2:25 PM
Aug 6, 2012 3:00 AM

Jan 2012
Very interesting episode. Obviously, Euphy's older brother has a plan for this move of making a japanese free zone. What that is probably has to do with zero considering the Black Knights will now fall apart. If they don't fall apart, his support will start to dwindle which is what the older brother is aiming for.

We must not forget that Lelouch's main plan was to get revenge. In my opinion, I don't think Lelouch cares about Japan. He is using them to enact his revenge. There are references to him being good at chess. So it's a good chance he is using them as pawns in his game of revenge.

In contrast to his main goal, I found it interesting that he mentioned that the decision to make a free zone and recognize Japan would be an empty dream. So maybe he cares for Japan in some sense. Only time will tell.

I would also like to point out that it seems that there is no time limit on how long Lelouch's power will last. There was a quick scene in which the girl was still making scratches into the wall from the beginning of the series. So it seems Suzaku is forever stuck with keeping himself alive. Can't wait to see how this develops.

This episode looked to be just a filler until that last announcement. This are really going to get interesting for the rest of this season. Can't wait.
Aug 19, 2012 12:47 PM

Dec 2009
Oh poor C.C. she wanted some pizza :(

Poor Euphemia, she's so naive. But she's so adorable at the same time. I have a hunch that her plans will fall to ruins...

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 22, 2012 9:56 AM
Jul 2012
I think I´m the only one who liked the OugixViletta moments... what could happen if Viletta get her memory back? Also I´ve to say that the pizza moment was the best scene of the series =)
Sep 6, 2012 12:45 PM

Oct 2011
Poor C.C. and her pizza :')

Euphemia is really good-hearted, I love her idea but I have a feeling it's not going to work out - Lelouch can't win whatever he does and he won't be happy with that.
Oct 8, 2012 4:39 AM

Dec 2010
Must... not... strange... Euphy...

Seriously. Shnitzel is real dude for allowing Euphy to make such a move, but Lelouch is so darn screwed this way. I'm not sure if one of his goals would be accomplished by Euphy, but I fail to see how will he be able to avenge his mother then.

Ofc, it seems that I must say this too:

PIZZA!
Oct 16, 2012 12:41 PM
Apr 2010
Anyone know the title of the track starting at 4:59? I can't find it on the OST.
Oct 17, 2012 6:07 AM

Aug 2011
......... Code Gayass
Oct 30, 2012 3:21 PM

Sep 2011
C.C's pizza... D:
Dec 25, 2012 8:29 PM
Jul 2018
Always hated the princess, now she fucked up
Jan 24, 2013 4:25 AM
Nov 2012
nyaaaa~ funniest ep. and C.C 's devastated face "pizza....."
Mar 1, 2013 4:04 AM

May 2012
Damn that pizza :/ WHY!!! well good episode, nice development especially that ending, I first thought she would declare her love to the public but this sure was a bit unexpected! Lets see what happens next!
Mar 1, 2013 5:26 AM
Jul 2012
i expected C.C. to actually scream for the pizza, so what actually happened was kinda anticlimatic.
there was also one scene which showed off nina's craziness(why can't she just die already)
but anyway, i was still a good episode
(note: i'm watching the sub, and from other comments it makes it sound like she actually screams pizza, which may happen in the dub IDK)
May 31, 2013 4:58 AM

Sep 2012
ooohh princess Euphemy...
Jun 14, 2013 5:26 PM

Feb 2013
C.C really wanted that pizza. XD

On the other hand, silly Euphy; thinking that peace is easily achieved like that.
The title of the next ep foreshadows her demise.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 25, 2013 5:00 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Hm yeah I do wonder what will happen if Villetta ever gets her memories back o_o I mean she's changed from hating Elevens into...loving one? It would be cute though, hopefully she's doesn't remember her past.

And wow I guess I underestimated Euphie. Who knew that she would be the one to foil Lulu's plans like it was nothing? Nice twist :) Now things will really get interesting since Lulu is being cornered by Euphie's declaration. Still though, look at all the Britannians' reactions. They're definitely not digging the idea that everyone's equal in that area. I don't hate Euphie because her intentions really are good, but at the same time...she's way too naive. Hm and when Lulu was shaking from anger and Nanaly put her hand on top of his, I think it's likely (though not sure) that she may already know that Zero = Lulu? I mean she knows her brother very well, so he wouldn't be shaking from happiness at this news...or maybe I'm just reading too much into it :P
Jul 1, 2013 11:59 AM

Jul 2012
Aww no pizza! ):
Aug 14, 2013 11:34 AM

May 2013
Haha, of course CC was only concerned about the pizza, but I thought this was going to be a light-hearted school festival episode with no complications, but turns out I was very wrong.
Aug 21, 2013 2:14 AM

Jan 2008
Guy32 said:
C.C.: *screams* ... pizza...

lol funniest part of the show so far xD

That was funny as well this was a cute episode until Lelouch got mad at Euphy for what she said still doesnt make sense as to why he is mad about it

is it because it isnt him not being the one to get to that point or what?
Oct 17, 2013 11:48 AM
Jul 2013
Dammit can't stop crying because the pizza died and a part of me with it!!!
Oct 24, 2013 9:20 PM

Dec 2012
Everyone is panicking about Euphy and all C.C is worried about is the pizza haha. I love her so much! XD

AlsoI think Euphy fucked up by recognizing Japan like that, her heart is definitely in the right place but she is too naive. Things will not work out as planned
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Feb 25, 2014 1:05 AM

Jul 2011
first off lol @cc and pizza i know your pain girl
second i understand where lulu is coming from euphy's naivety will get people killed the britanians will get scared and their fear will make them want to fight this hurt the japanese and she doesnt really have this power the empress will not allow it this will only cause more pain
oh i hate euphy
Mar 4, 2014 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
What a twist! Reforming Britania might actually work, although it would probably take decades and they'd probably have to wait for the current emperor to die. This gives a bit more support to Suzaku's method. The concept of bringing change from the inside of a monarchy has its merits but the idea that joining a military that oppresses your own people as a way to help your people is REALLY problematic. However, there may not have been any other way for a Japanese person like Suzaku to advance than through the military, seeing as how Britannia is Highly militaristic.

Still Suzaku has just as much blood on his hands as Leluch (if not more). The methods of both Suzaku and Leluch illustrate the inherent flaws of using violence to bring about social change.

This show is missing groups using peaceful methods to bring about change.

Valeria-chan said:
That was funny as well this was a cute episode until Lelouch got mad at Euphy for what she said still doesnt make sense as to why he is mad about it

is it because it isnt him not being the one to get to that point or what?

I think there's two reasons Leluch is angry with Euphemia. One reason is that he sees Euphemia's plan as a shallow measure which won't help create a better world. The Other reason is that this plan leads to a path that preserves Britannia, while Leluch has a hatred for Britannia and wants to see it destroyed.

Either way he sees Euphemia's plan as something that does little to help Japan and a lot to hurt the Black Knights.

First of all you've got to understand what Euphie is declaring: its a 'Special Administrative Zone in the Area Surrounding Mt. Fuji' (or something like that). Its not an independent state, it would still be under the control of Britannia its just a place that enjoys certain exceptions that other numbered territories don't (Think the relationship between Hong Kong and the rest of China). Yes there would be an end to LEGAL discrimination and the Japanese would be allowed to call themselves Japanese, but the Japanese in this area would still not have control over their own government. Even though these are small concessions they would still make it difficult for Zero to achieve his phase 1 goal of making Tokyo an independent state and a launch pad for him to begin the next phase in his plan to destroy Britannia.

Leluch is a revolutionary,and whats the biggest deterrent against revolution? Its not more military force, its reform. Leluch is battling with Suzaku for the hearts of the Japanese people, and this move will embolden Suzaku's supporters and encourage others to support the side that seeks reform through assimilation rather than revolution.
DaydreamHeroMar 4, 2014 1:53 PM
Love and Peace!!!
Jul 15, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2012
Again that stupid Euphemia!!! Hopefully Cornelia and Schneizel won't take her serious and send her somewhere far away so that she wouldn't intefere in this anymore
Jul 21, 2014 6:06 PM

Aug 2011
Very interesting how Nunnally touched Lelouch's hand after Euphy made her decree. At first, I'd thought that Nunnally had only wanted to calm his older brother without knowing why he suddenly got angry (since she seems like the type of person who'd agree to Euphy's plan, not to mention kinda naive), so, kinda like a dog instinct. But then, I realized. Maybe Nunnally knew all along about his brother's dark plans of revenge for Britannia, and she understands, or maybe she even supports it, save for the family members she really cares for. I mean, I guess it wouldn't be too surprising, since she had experienced the same tragedy with Lelouch, but just thought that this helped to create some sort of depth to Nunnally's character.
Jul 26, 2014 1:45 PM

Oct 2013
ObnoxiousM said:
Dammit can't stop crying because the pizza died and a part of me with it!!!
LOL

Jul 29, 2014 2:23 AM

Oct 2013
SURELY HE CAN WIP some plan out of his ass.

1. thank god pizza hut didnt appear this episode
2.CC first world problewm pizza
3.euphy lolz
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 7, 2014 11:08 PM

Jan 2014
The infamous pizza episode.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 11, 2014 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
inb4 Euphy dies next episode

I thought this was just gonna be a goofy "break" episode until the end. I can't blame Lelouch for being pissed though. This will break the peoples' support for the Black Knights, and without the peoples' support the Black Knights can't exist. HOW WILL HE KILL HIS FATHER THIS WAY?! However, Euphy's intentions are good, so it's hard to disrespect her for it. At least she's not racist scum like most Britannians.

Hahahaha, Nina's reaction when she heard Euphy's declaration was hilarious.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 30, 2014 2:08 AM

Jan 2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

EUPHY JUST FUCKED UP ZERO'S PLAN WITHOUT EVEN

GAWDAMN
Oct 6, 2014 5:52 PM

Jun 2013
"Noooooo! Pizza!" LOL. C.C. really loves her pizza, that was hilarious though! Uh oh! Euphie just fucked up! Lelouch is pissed! Let's watch the next episode and see what happens next!
Nov 20, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2013
Well its getting better again (for me at least). Lelouch seems pretty pissed now, I can't wait to see what he's planning :>
Nov 27, 2014 1:09 AM

Jan 2014
She ruined his plans. I wonder how her words have any effect, though. Wasn't she there just for decoration?
Nov 30, 2014 8:15 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)
Sir_Lexa said:
Oh poor C.C. she wanted some pizza :(
C.C.'s look of disappointment... priceless. She even had her plate ready and everything.
Feb 4, 2015 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
Now I see how annoying the school elements in Geass were. What a boring and uneventful episode.
Feb 5, 2015 11:58 PM

Jul 2008
PIZZA.....

And also Zero....CHECK.
Feb 9, 2015 6:45 PM

Aug 2012
Suzaku and Euphy... couple of idiots *Mao's clap*
Feb 13, 2015 7:06 AM
Jul 2014
Making biggest pizza in the world?!?!?! Come on,that ep was an insult!
Apr 6, 2015 10:25 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
She has good intentions, but does she realize what she causes right here? Britannians are not pleased and Lelouch is mad cause he wanted to destroy Britannia which he practically can't do now since the Elevens/Japanese approve of this decision by hers. Not mad at her, but that's slightly unfortunate to say the least ^^
Apr 26, 2015 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
Guy32 said:
C.C.: *screams* ... pizza...

lol funniest part of the show so far xD

xD
May 13, 2015 4:06 AM

Aug 2009
The idea was nice but their is again several things lacking common sense.

How can she really "create an eleven zone" just like that, she doesn't have the rights for this, or at least nothing was shown before attesting she could.

Then obviously hundred thousands of people will want to go in this small zone, it's not even about maths but they just can't fit everyone there, it's out of common sense.

And a hat being enough for the digsuise to the point that if it goes off all the crowd suddendly look at her and the following ? What.

I like this show so far but it's not the first time events happen out of logic.
May 19, 2015 12:05 AM
Nov 2014
Damn,, the princess fucked up Lelouch's plan good. Weaker episode than the last few cause no actions, but overall still quite good.
May 20, 2015 7:15 PM

Oct 2010
Jul 4, 2015 11:03 PM
Apr 2015
Euphemia is really naive if she thinks things can be solved that easy, no wonder she likes Suzaku.
Jul 8, 2015 11:19 AM

Jan 2015
THE PIZZA ;----;
Jul 31, 2015 11:28 AM

Apr 2015
Lol the pizza bit was funny.

Man, Lelouch's face at the end...
Sep 12, 2015 1:21 AM
Jul 2012
Oh man I was hoping she would actually have a good idea. This really puts Lelouch in a bind about how he can proceed from here and I can't see what comes next being good. I kind of liked the fact that Euphie knew who Zero was and even met Nunally since no one else knows yet and she does have good intentions and she cares for both of them. But after this episode and seeing the title of the next stage, I'm scared of what's about to happen...
Oct 7, 2015 9:20 AM

Mar 2015
This series should be titled Code Pizza: C.C. Of the rebellion XD
Oct 19, 2015 7:35 AM

Jul 2014
I am genuinely surprised that Pizza Hut wasn't mentioned.

4/5
Nov 12, 2015 11:26 AM

Sep 2014
C.C. x Pizza = OTP

R.I.P. Pizza ;_;
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crystal - Feb 7, 2007

175 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.