Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Sep 23, 2015 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
~*~+~*~Tokyo Ghoul Edtion ~*~+~*~
This my first attempt at making member cards and I'm not exactly the best at it.
However, I do sincerely hope that it will meet your expectations.
Most of the text below is adapted from Code-Nova



Rules
Each member may request 2 of the following cards.
Staff members can request up to 3 of the following cards.
The rules above apply to all editions, so members can request 2 cards from each edition.
Being involved or playing games in the club may earn you additional cards.
This edition will be open indefinitely. However, once I close it, it will no longer be made.

What you should type:
Format
Name:
Card Number:
Comment:

Your member cards will be sent to your profile comments section.
Please save and re-host.
Time taken to make and deliver may vary, depending on how busy I am.

[i]Links to other Card-Making Threads[/i]
···Dark Themed Couples and Psychos Edition by Code-Nova···
····Black Lagoon Cards Edition by Kreateer·····
·····Halloween Edition Membership Card by Ichimaru201······
······Costume Edition by Kunii······


[i]Tokyo Ghoul Edition[/i]


[i]Card Count:
[/i]
Modified by Kamui1423_Atsuma, Oct 16, 2018 1:05 PM
 
#2
Sep 23, 2015 2:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2754
Name: Code-Nova
Card Number: 2/Touka
Comment: woo first customer! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -) and ty for card!
 
#3
Sep 23, 2015 2:40 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 24005
Name: kleenex4u
Card Number: 2, 6
Comment: thank you :3
Modified by Kamui1423_Atsuma, Oct 8, 2018 8:04 AM
 
#4
Sep 23, 2015 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 482
Name: aaeellyyaa
Card Number: 5
Comment: Thanks, cool cards :D
 
#5
Sep 23, 2015 3:01 AM
Event Organizer

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 385895
Name: Kunii
Card Number: 2, 4, 6
Comment: Thanks, i'll pay with my body and soul :D
 
#6
Sep 23, 2015 3:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
Name: ThatOneGuy208
Card Number: 5!!!!!!!!!111
Comment:Boobs and thank you.
 
#7
Sep 23, 2015 4:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
Code-Nova said:
Name: Code-Nova
Card Number: 2/Touka
Comment: woo first customer! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -) and ty for card!

kleenex4u said:
Name: kleenex4u
Card Number: 2, 6
Comment: thank you :3

Kunii said:
Name: Kunii
Card Number: 2, 4, 6
Comment: Thanks, i'll pay with my body and soul :D

Thatoneguy208 said:
Name: ThatOneGuy208
Card Number: 5!!!!!!!!!111
Comment:Boobs and thank you.


Completed and sent!
 
#8
Sep 23, 2015 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1552
Name: KanxHaru-chan
Card number: 2 & 5
Comment: Tokyo Ghoul <333 Thank you so much! ♡

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
 
#9
Sep 23, 2015 5:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 10821
Name: Ranoom
Card Number: 1,3
Comment: thank you :)
 
Sep 23, 2015 6:04 AM
Linnocent

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 162
[center][size=80]
Name: Jiwoo
Card Number: 3 & 6
Comment: Thank you! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


 
Sep 23, 2015 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 7699
Name: lennah
Card Number: 5, 6
Comment: Thank you!! ^^
 
Sep 23, 2015 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
KanxHaru-chan said:
Name: KanxHaru-chan
Card number: 2 & 5
Comment: Tokyo Ghoul <333 Thank you so much! ♡

Jiwoo said:

Name: Jiwoo
Card Number: 3 & 6
Comment: Thank you! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Ranoom said:
Name: Ranoom
Card Number: 1,3
Comment: thank you :)

lennah said:
Name: lennah
Card Number: 5, 6
Comment: Thank you!! ^^


Completed and Delivered!
 
Sep 23, 2015 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 651
Name: mima408
Card Number: 2, 5
Comment: Thank you!!! ^^
 
Sep 23, 2015 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1140
Name: Kamui1423_Atsuma
Card Number: 2, 5,6
Comment: Amazing Job!! Love them! xD
 
Sep 23, 2015 7:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2793
Name: Kishar
Card Number: 4 and 6
Comment: Thank you~
 
Sep 24, 2015 5:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
mima408 said:
Name: mima408
Card Number: 2, 5
Comment: Thank you!!! ^^

Kamui1423_Atsuma said:
Name: Kamui1423_Atsuma
Card Number: 2, 5,6
Comment: Amazing Job!! Love them! xD

Kishar said:
Name: Kishar
Card Number: 4 and 6
Comment: Thank you~


Completed and Delivered~
 
Sep 24, 2015 8:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1217
Name: Antauri
Card Number: 2, 6
Comment: Thanks!
 
Sep 24, 2015 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
Antauri said:
Name: Antauri
Card Number: 2, 6
Comment: Thanks!


Completed and Delivered!
 
Oct 3, 2015 9:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 533
Name: Lucky_xx
Card Number: 3 , 6
Comment: Thanks you so much ! xD
 
Oct 4, 2015 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1154
Name: FaerieDeamon (FaDe)
Card Number: 1 , 6
Comment: Thanx!
 
Oct 4, 2015 5:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3904
Name: jaderose75 or jade
Card Number: 2, 5
Comment: Thank you
wwwwww
 
Oct 4, 2015 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3241
Name: KawaiiNekoNyaa or NekoNyaa
Card Number: 3, 4
Comment: Thanks!
 
Oct 4, 2015 7:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 773
Name: Pispas
Card Number: 5, 6
Comment: Thanks ;)
 
Oct 4, 2015 7:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
Lucky_xx said:
Name: Lucky_xx
Card Number: 3 , 6
Comment: Thanks you so much ! xD

jaderose75 said:
Name: jaderose75 or jade
Card Number: 2, 5
Comment: Thank you

Kawaii_Neko_Nyaa said:
Name: KawaiiNekoNyaa or NekoNyaa
Card Number: 3, 4
Comment: Thanks!

Pispas said:
Name: Pispas
Card Number: 5, 6
Comment: Thanks ;)


Completed and Delivered~!
Modified by br0kenphantasy, Oct 4, 2015 7:38 AM
 
Oct 4, 2015 8:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 4852
Name: ShunKawazaki (Shun)
Card Number: 2, 6
Comment: Thank you very much~

(Please make deliveries here: Delivery Center)
 
Oct 5, 2015 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 17159
Name: zickiechan
Card Number: 1,3
Comment: thank you very much! yay tg <3
 
Oct 5, 2015 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 194
Name: Dangerous
Card Number: 2,5,6
Comment: This is what I became staff for.. to get a extra card lol jk. Thanks a lot doe!
SHE'S ADORABLE, CLICK HER FACE
 
Oct 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 23
Name: CheatFreak
Card Number: 6//Kaneki Ken (White Hair) [Limited Edition]
Comment: Thanks ;D (Wink)
 
Oct 6, 2015 1:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 266
Name : JoyfullDevil or Devil
Card Number : 5,6
Comment : Thank you very much!
"After making one good lie, the next one comes much easier." - Tennouji Kotarou
 
Oct 6, 2015 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
ShunKawazaki said:
Name: ShunKawazaki (Shun)
Card Number: 2, 6
Comment: Thank you very much~

(Please make deliveries here: Delivery Center)

zickiechan said:
Name: zickiechan
Card Number: 1,3
Comment: thank you very much! yay tg <3

CheatFreak said:
Name: CheatFreak
Card Number: 6//Kaneki Ken (White Hair) [Limited Edition]
Comment: Thanks ;D (Wink)
CheatFreak said:
Name: CheatFreak
Card Number: 6//Kaneki Ken (White Hair) [Limited Edition]
Comment: Thanks ;D (Wink)

joyfull_devil said:
Name : JoyfullDevil or Devil
Card Number : 5,6
Comment : Thank you very much!


Completed and Delivered~!
I did not expect that influx of requests O.o
 
Oct 10, 2015 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 274
Name: nate-ripper
Card Number: 2, 4
Comment: thanks a lot :)
 
Oct 10, 2015 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 30381
Name: UnhappyRefrain (Kumoshi)
Card Number: 1, 5
Comment: Thank you!
previously UnhappyRefrain - non-binary - they/them - California
Tumblr - Twitter - Youtube - DeviantArt
old sig
 
Oct 13, 2015 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 669
Name: Chiruzu
Card Number: 2, 3
Comment: Thank you
 
Oct 14, 2015 6:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1075
Name: Takuji-kun
Card Number: 4, 5
Comment: Thank you very much for your effort! I really appreciate it c:
Check out my drawings on Instagram! Click here
 
Oct 15, 2015 5:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 682
nate-ripper said:
Name: nate-ripper
Card Number: 2, 4
Comment: thanks a lot :)

UnhappyRefrain said:
Name: UnhappyRefrain (Kumoshi)
Card Number: 1, 5
Comment: Thank you!

Chiruzu said:
Name: Chiruzu
Card Number: 2, 3
Comment: Thank you

Takuji-kun said:
Name: Takuji-kun
Card Number: 4, 5
Comment: Thank you very much for your effort! I really appreciate it c:

Completed and Delivered~!
 
Oct 15, 2015 12:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 88
Name : Berin-kun
Card Number : 5
Comment : These are very nice,and thanks :)
 
Oct 17, 2015 2:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1692
Name: Ephayris
Card Number: 1, 5
Comment: Thanks. :)
 
Oct 23, 2015 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 159
Admin Request~
Name: Kuriyami
Card Number: 2, 4, 5
Comment: Thanks!! They're all really beautiful! ^^
 
Oct 23, 2015 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 65
Name: BerserkerTmG
Card Number: 1,5
Comment: Thanks
Modified by BerserkerTmG, Oct 23, 2015 4:23 PM
 
Oct 24, 2015 7:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 29
Name: LudyNakamura (or just "Ludy")
Card Number: 4, 5
 
Top