Forum Settings
Forums

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Second Chapter Discussion thread

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 3, 2015 10:03 PM

Apr 2013
ZetaZaku said:
How does the previous Legend of Heroes trilogy on PSP compare to the Trails in Sky series? I'm playing through A Tear in Vermilion and it's an okay game, nothing too spectacular, but not bad.

Not too sure because I haven't played them but from what I heard, apparently the translations are not as good/worsens the overall experience of the game.

But the Gagharv Trilogy is quite different from the Kiseki series as they are two different games with just Legend of Heroes in it as a title.

If you haven't played the Trails games, you should just play those.
Dec 10, 2015 9:36 AM

Apr 2013
So Sora no Kiseki SC Evolution released in Japan yesterday...
And here is the new OP (Warning, has some minor spoilers for those who haven't finished the game, nothing major though):

So many complaints coming in because the OP is pretty half-assed lol. And no Walter too? THE FUCK?

Hopefully the 3rd is way better than this...

At least the new animated cut-scenes look great for the game.

Also, Falcom has announced that Sora no Kiseki SC and the 3rd Evolution will both be getting a Korean and Chinese release.

This is good news to us because Falcom is finally thinking about localizing games outside of Japan. Maybe Falcom will see the western market and release the games to NA/EU since XSEED can't localize Evolution titles due to copyright issues.

I'll be definitely buying the games once it releases in Korean but I hope the series comes to the west and seeing how there are way more console users in NA than Korea, it would be great for Falcom to bring the series to the west.
Apr 10, 2017 2:45 AM
Apr 2017
PeenusWeenusCaim said:
VOICES WORK

https://mega.nz/#!wBxiRDpL!Z48TzFcVm5QfEmwr7VBw7mhHecEGNUbc5cTGzLw3Ewo

Download this, place it in the game directory (replacing the English voices) and then go to options and switch to Japanese.

Hi all,

Could any kind soul please help to re-upload the jap voice files? the link above is dead. Thanks very much in advance!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

45 by RobertsahDHDA »»
1 hour ago

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - 4 hours ago

3 by Theo1899 »»
2 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3503 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

26 by Theo1899 »»
12 hours ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Apr 17

2 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.