Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 63 64 [65]

May 27, 2018 3:18 AM

I wanted to change my name to Miratsu
The account was created in 2010 and has not a single entry of anything and hasn't been online since 2010.
Link to the profile: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Miratsu

May 27, 2018 3:54 AM

Hello! I am interested to change my name to Ouni.

User joined last 2015 and never went online again.
https://myanimelist.net/profile/ouni

Last OnlineMar 19, 2015 2:33 PM
JoinedMar 19, 2015

May 27, 2018 4:02 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Thread temporarily locked.
Admin staff is currently very busy processing password recovery problems. The thread will be opened again once the situation calms down. Thank you for your understanding.

Oct 22, 2018 1:18 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Update.
Since the website has come back online, some admin functions have been altered. For example, password resets are no longer done by the admin staff, user account deletion requests are not able to be processed by the admin staff, and username request changes are also not possible. Section 5 of the TOU which basically denounces the moderator staff as having any association with MAL is related to this.

This may be a temporary situation, or it may not. However, until it changes, we are unable to reopen this thread. Luna and I both feel very frustrated by this situation because we know how important this thread was to many users.

You're welcome to write DeNA's Customer Support and complain, but I wouldn't get my hopes up beyond a copy/paste answer.

If/When the situation changes, I'll post another update and/or reopen the thread. Until that time, regrettably, we are no longer able to help you.

May 1, 6:47 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Update.
Since my last message, MAL's owners have changed. However, there are no foreseeable plans for re-opening this thread. As MAL continues to grow, I think it is best if the administration considers separating ID name from Display name, as is already done on numerous platforms. When there is more information on this, we will let everyone know.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 63 64 [65]