Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 12 Discussion

Apr 17, 2017 3:35 PM

Both seasons had its merit - the first season focused more on Hotaru and the second season more on Renge.
I did really enjoy both seasons though, really relaxing episodes and many cute scenes.

I do however think I'm done for a long while with the regular SOL shows though, they're cute but you can only have so much before you compare your own life to their relaxing easy going life :D

Both get an 8/10 from me, well done Non Non Biyori (pronouncing Biyori in a French accent ^^)

Apr 23, 2017 10:52 PM

This anime was so good and heartwarming, I really need a third season ;-;
8/10

Apr 28, 2017 3:18 AM

10/10 Just beautiful.

I don't know what to say, this anime is just beautiful in every way.
One of the best slice of life anime out there and deserving of season 3.

May 24, 2017 4:54 AM

finally finished, pretty enjoyable, Komari best girl!
season 3 come on!!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Jul 3, 2017 11:54 AM
10/10
I will miss all of them :(

Jul 5, 2017 4:50 AM
ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀsᴛᴏʀᴍ
Just as good as the first if not better. Upcoming adaptation come at me! (ㆆ△ㆆ)

Aug 6, 2017 7:21 AM

Wish this could go on forever, so good for the soul~♥

10/10

Aug 28, 2017 11:50 AM

Really good season, felt just like season 1. Definitely has rewatchability imo and is worth my recommendation. It's probably one of my most enjoyed 8 of 10's. I heard that back in may of this year that there was confirmation for more animated content soon from some reliable sites, though I don't know if it's a third season or just some OVA's. Hopefully something comes along though.

Sep 3, 2017 10:44 AM

Nooooo! I can't believe it's the last episode. I love how this season ended just like the first season. I'm not okay. What a beautiful anime! Third season please. I'm so speechless. This anime's so gorgeous and so heartwarming.

Ugh. All of them eating together during their flower viewing and those pictures. Gaaaah!

I'm gonna miss this show so much.

9.8/10
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Dec 24, 2017 1:19 PM

Great way to finish a mundane series with a picnic to watch flower trees. This series was very good especially on this Christmas eve because it has no major events to speak of.

I felt though this was a remake rather than a sequel, but nonetheless it was enjoyable and fun to watch. If you a person who likes her/his series laid back and no pace at all then this is for you, like me sometimes though like today.
I will miss those girls, they brought fun in that quiet small town and that small school and made best of everything. Most of all I will miss that cute mature persona Ren-chon and also I see Komari and Natsume's brother is still as silent as ever (no VA for him).

8/10 as a Christmas present.
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Dec 29, 2017 8:33 AM
Renge saw Pechi for the first time, huh?

'What do you want to play?'
'A nap.'
😅😂😂

Komari's dream was weird af.

Overall, a great anime. I rate 9/0

Nov 16, 2018 2:41 PM

I liked how this episode starts not long after the ending of season 1 where they're waving at the camera, since Renge still has her fairy costume on.

Dec 10, 2018 4:40 PM
How do u rate this show an 11/10

Dec 14, 2018 8:36 AM

Really good anime, I'll be sure to remember this anime. The relaxing theme this anime gives, the beautiful art, this anime is really one of the best CGDCT. Sad that it has come to an end, but of course it's only natural, all good things will come to an end too. In Hotaru's word, I can say that "Well, this turned out to be a pretty lively flower viewing." Indeed it did end like that, this show I mean. Still, I can't help but be greedy because it really is a good show and I want more of it. This anime showed how much fun you can have in a countryside, well for me, I did spend a bit of my childhood in the countryside, so this for me, was a really colorful nostalgic trip. I will remember the sweet, funny, heartwarming, melancholic and nostalgic feeling this show gave me.
10/10 - A big thanks to the people who made this show and to the fans as well who made all this possible.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Mar 19, 1:47 AM

Anyone noticed this?

Jun 18, 12:43 PM

I also would've been sad if I this was actually the end, but luckily I know that S3 is on it's way xD

Really beautiful season finale and overall a great watch, this series knows how to play it's strengths well, not many anime have such a nice and relaxing setting, in addition with being so down to earth in it's execution.

7,5/10
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]