Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Who do you think is the 7th?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 22, 2015 3:44 AM
Sep 2014
ViciLockhart said:
Kilvann said:

But to me there's still 6 braves : Maura / Hans / chamot / goldof / Rolonia / adlet

1 saint who work with kyoma : Nashetanya
1 fake : Flamie

So i don't see the point to search another traitor.
Even if Fremy is my main suspect can i ask why are you certain it's her ? .. Also we don't know what 8 objective and plan is so they have to find him/her avoid trap/backstabing during they way to majin .

i just say that she is a fake saint created by the kyoma so she can't be a real brave to me , but since the light novel are way ahead on the story i'm probably wrong
Sep 22, 2015 3:50 AM

Jul 2007
Kilvann said:
ViciLockhart said:
Even if Fremy is my main suspect can i ask why are you certain it's her ? .. Also we don't know what 8 objective and plan is so they have to find him/her avoid trap/backstabing during they way to majin .

i just say that she is a fake saint created by the kyoma so she can't be a real brave to me , but since the light novel are way ahead on the story i'm probably wrong

Just because she is a half fiend does not mean she can't be a real brave. Adlet said as much - she is still human enough to BE inside barrier and all it takes is to want to kill the demon god and be strong to be a brave.

So even if Fremy is a half-fiend nothing is stopping her from having been chosen as a real brave.
Sep 22, 2015 4:04 AM
Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:
Kilvann said:

Just because she is a half fiend does not mean she can't be a real brave. Adlet said as much - she is still human enough to BE inside barrier and all it takes is to want to kill the demon god and be strong to be a brave.

So even if Fremy is a half-fiend nothing is stopping her from having been chosen as a real brave.

So you just need to have the will to kill the majin and be strong to be a brave ?

So adlet is the n 1 suspect because he is the weakest of the 8 protagonist in term of raw power .
Sep 22, 2015 4:40 AM

Nov 2009
Kilvann said:
So you just need to have the will to kill the majin and be strong to be a brave ?

So adlet is the n 1 suspect because he is the weakest of the 8 protagonist in term of raw power .

1) But his knowledge of fiends is really good. That does increase his power (and his allies' power) against the fiends by a lot.
2) Adlet survived being hunted as the 7th. I'd say that is proof enough that he isn't weak.
3) In the end, choosing of the braves is done by a conscious entity - the goddess of fate. We can assume she does care about party balance, and makes sure there are different types of strong people, so that the braves will prevail whatever happens in the future.
Sep 22, 2015 5:00 AM
Sep 2014
flannan said:
Kilvann said:

1) But his knowledge of fiends is really good. That does increase his power (and his allies' power) against the fiends by a lot.
2) Adlet survived being hunted as the 7th. I'd say that is proof enough that he isn't weak.
3) In the end, choosing of the braves is done by a conscious entity - the goddess of fate. We can assume she does care about party balance, and makes sure there are different types of strong people, so that the braves will prevail whatever happens in the future.

1) true
2) Also true but being able to avoid battle doesn't mean you're strong , he is a good fighter but he is not on the level of the other in term of power , If the deciding factor is power - > he is cleary a suspect
3) This point isn't clear to me , we don't really know how you get the mark ( prerequisite etc ...)

We will see in the future ( maybe 2nd course ?) or by reading le novel
Sep 22, 2015 5:04 AM

Dec 2013
flannan said:
Temph said:

I though that breaking the tablet meant deactivating the barrier? Wasn't that when the "fog" plan came, or did I misunderstood that point?

It's the other way around. First, Adlet broke into the temple, then demons killed Riura, triggering the fog. At this point everybody was like "omg! the barrier activated!", and started trying to deactivate it. It ended with Adlet and Nashetania really activating the barrier by spilling blood and breaking the tablet (Nashetania was considered the "owner" of the barrier). Then Adlet and Hans went to check if the barrier was really activated, and it was.

Later, when Nashetania was found out, she deactivated the barrier and escaped. It probably took some time for the fog to disappear, but by the time Adlet was awake the weather was nice and sunny again.

Thanks for the clarification.
I though that breaking it made it deactivated and let her navigate back and forth but keeping the braves inside.
Still find it off the fact they both have the tatoo on the same exact part of the body.
Sep 22, 2015 5:19 AM

Apr 2013
One of my 2 favorite characters. Either Adlet or Hans. I got pretty big reasons to suspect them over the rest of the group.

clickable▲
Sep 22, 2015 6:22 AM

Nov 2009
Kilvann said:
3) This point isn't clear to me , we don't really know how you get the mark ( prerequisite etc ...)

I think the novel (1st volume) stated the known prerequisites clearly - you have to show off how strong you are in a temple of the goddess of Fate. Maybe it had to be one of the original ones, built by Saint of the Single Flower herself. And you have to have the will to defeat the Majin.
Other than that, the chosen ones tend to be capable fighters, young enough to be useful, old enough to be experienced.
No other pattern has been revealed.

What is totally unclear is - how do the fake braves get their marks? They sure cannot be done in an ordinary tattoo saloon, as they have a faint red glow.
Sep 22, 2015 6:48 AM

Aug 2015
flannan said:
I think the novel (1st volume) stated the known prerequisites clearly - you have to show off how strong you are in a temple of the goddess of Fate. Maybe it had to be one of the original ones, built by Saint of the Single Flower herself. And you have to have the will to defeat the Majin.
Other than that, the chosen ones tend to be capable fighters, young enough to be useful, old enough to be experienced.

What is totally unclear is - how do the fake braves get their marks? They sure cannot be done in an ordinary tattoo saloon, as they have a faint red glow.
All crest are real in my opinion if there wasn't real that would mean :
-Fremy is the 8
-we don't see Nashetanya again (not until they return from Demons land )
So it seems unlikely that they isn't real because Nashetanya told "I deal with Demon God" why would she told that if she can't enter the demons land ? so i think all 8 crest are real still don't know how fiends get them ( my theory that from previous dead braves was declined by LN readers ). Also what you write are lets say requirements for becoming a brave but we still don't know how others except Adlet receive a crest so we can't say he definetely real brave because we saw him getting crest .
Sep 22, 2015 7:38 AM

Jul 2007
flannan said:
Kilvann said:

Considering we have seen the tophat demon recruit villagers and we know Fremy's temple was built by humans, its safe to assume f iends have some way to protect the ones they want to let in into the territory or something.
Sep 22, 2015 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
OneTrueEmiya said:
Xenocrisi said:

The votes are probably from LN readers... :/ i hope they are not

I'm not a LN reader, but Adlet is already at the top of my list. He's far weaker in terms of sheer power compared to the others, and yet he's a Rokka somehow.

Out of the group, Adlet is probably the 4th strongest. Also, are you oblivious to his intellect and wits? Also all of his gadgets and his logic?
"Hi!"
Sep 22, 2015 8:21 AM

Nov 2009
CookingPriest said:

Considering we have seen the tophat demon recruit villagers and we know Fremy's temple was built by humans, its safe to assume f iends have some way to protect the ones they want to let in into the territory or something.

That's right. But it explains nothing about the fake marks, only that they don't necessarily protect against demonland by themselves.
Sep 22, 2015 8:26 AM

Aug 2015
ttcchen said:
ViciLockhart said:
All crest are real in my opinion if there wasn't real that would mean :
-Fremy is the 8

That absolutely does not make any sense at all
Care to elaborate?
Well if fake crest isn't real the only fake brave possible at that time would be Fremy . why? As half fiend she would be able to survive the poison in Demon Land but we have been told that even saints can't survive there without crest .
Also Nashetanya told us that she will deal with Majin alone what means she is able to enter the Demon Land so she is sure that her crest protecting her from certain death
from poison . that's why i think these all crest are real

Care to elaborate ?:D
Sep 22, 2015 8:28 AM

Nov 2009
ViciLockhart said:
ttcchen said:

Care to elaborate?
Well if fake crest isn't real the only fake brave possible at that time would be Fremy . why? As half fiend she would be able to survive the poison in Demon Land but we have been told that even saints can't survive there without crest .
Also Nashetanya told us that she will deal with Majin alone what means she is able to enter the Demon Land .

I'll just quote another poster here:
CookingPriest said:

Sep 22, 2015 8:33 AM

Aug 2015
flannan said:
We don't know how this humans looks like or even if they are humans anymore in other to survive there they must been become corrupted by Majin poison. i will use Nashetanya as my trump card xD . she is human who haven't been corrupted by fiends in any way ( Adlet proving fremy genuine) and she doesn't cooperated with fiends and Majin ( maybe she's working with one group Fremy spoke about ) . The fiends wants and Majin wants to annihilate all humans Nashetanya have other goals.

Edit : i'm not telling that they are 100 % real it's just me speculating i have just this feel it inside my bones ( womans bones never lie :P )
ViciLockhartSep 22, 2015 8:54 AM
Sep 22, 2015 8:54 AM
Sep 2014
ViciLockhart said:
ttcchen said:

Care to elaborate?
Also Nashetanya told us that she will deal with Majin alone what means she is able to enter the Demon Land so she is sure that her crest protecting her from certain death
from poison . that's why i think these all crest are real

We don't know if a fake crest have different 'ability' .

Moreover i don't think nashetanya want to kill the majin she want piece between kyoma and human but that doesn't necesary mean that she want to kill the majin so her crest could be fake
Sep 22, 2015 9:01 AM

Aug 2015
Could be but Majin alone can kill almost every human why would Nashetanya assume he agree on peace in first place after 300 years of been sleeping ?.Majin has come for one reason to simply kill i doubt it can be change so Nashetanya must kill him/it for her dream ( true peace) to come true and that isn't what is fiends purpose .
ViciLockhartSep 22, 2015 9:04 AM
Sep 22, 2015 9:28 AM

Nov 2013
CookingPriest said:
flannan said:

She was suspicious, wasn't she?

And yet somehow she went to "omg adlet are you hurt sweetie?!!?!" in last few episodes which felt random as all hell.

I think the way she acted like that was because she hand't felt love in a long time. She used to get it constantly from her mother who then betrayed her. After all this time finding someone who even might "pretend" to love you is something to yearn for. That's why she's a bit clingy. But also, like others mentioned - she didn't trust him for a long time anyway (90% of the series).
Sep 22, 2015 11:05 AM

Aug 2013
Regarding the crests the Fake Braves have:

ViciLockhart said:
Could be but Majin alone can kill almost every human why would Nashetanya assume he agree on peace in first place after 300 years of been sleeping ?.Majin has come for one reason to simply kill i doubt it can be change so Nashetanya must kill him/it for her dream ( true peace) to come true and that isn't what is fiends purpose .
You're wrong in something. She is willing to revive him(not talk directly since a Majin(somewhat like a Demon Lord) won't wait for her to talk and just try to kill her off the bat). How? Well, I won't tell ya but it changes the whole scheme of how she wants to achieve true peace and her sophistries.
Sep 22, 2015 11:18 AM

Aug 2015
I won't read spoiler ...

ValhasDrew said:
You're wrong in something. She is willing to revive him(not talk directly since a Majin(somewhat like a Demon Lord) won't wait for her to talk and just try to kill her off the bat). How? Well, I won't tell ya but it changes the whole scheme of how she wants to achieve true peace and her sophistries.
Ok so we can assume that one of groups of fiends want peace (according to Nashetanya) and one of Fiends comanders may be in it ( low chance to tell the true we have been told that they are devoted to Majin) furthermore i doubt that even a commander can lowest Majin desire to kill humans but i wonder how Fiends commands structure looks like or how you going up in they're structure... nah to much question to small info :P

Don't answer i don't want to know :P

Edit: as for the fakes crest recall episode 7 Hans starts fighting with Adlet, Goldov hears it ( Nashetanya as well i think she also knew that Chamot is somewhere there too and may attack Hans/Adlet After ) she ignores it ( let them fight and kill eachother :P ) and go to look for something to blame Hans after Adlet ( and maybe Fremy) die. now in episode 9 she wanted Goldov to check her crest to see if any petal is gone , it wasn't and she tells that Adlet is trying really hard ( to stay alive and prove that he real ) so i think that she was confident that petal from her crest will be gone as well :P .
ViciLockhartSep 22, 2015 11:57 AM
Sep 22, 2015 12:20 PM
Sep 2014
ViciLockhart said:
I won't read spoiler ...

ValhasDrew said:
Ok so we can assume that one of groups of fiends want peace (according to Nashetanya) and one of Fiends comanders may be in it ( low chance to tell the true we have been told that they are devoted to Majin) furthermore i doubt that even a commander can lowest Majin desire to kill humans but i wonder how Fiends commands structure looks like or how you going up in they're structure... nah to much question to small info :P

Don't answer i don't want to know :P

Edit: as for the fakes crest recall episode 7 Hans starts fighting with Adlet, Goldov hears it ( Nashetanya as well i think she also knew that Chamot is somewhere there too and may attack Hans/Adlet After ) she ignores it ( let them fight and kill eachother :P ) and go to look for something to blame Hans after Adlet ( and maybe Fremy) die. now in episode 9 she wanted Goldov to check her crest to see if any petal is gone , it wasn't and she tells that Adlet is trying really hard ( to stay alive and prove that he real ) so i think that she was confident that petal from her crest will be gone as well :P .

If she don't want to kill the majin she isn't a rokka so problem kinda solved !
Sep 23, 2015 1:44 AM

Nov 2009
ViciLockhart said:
flannan said:
We don't know how this humans looks like or even if they are humans anymore in other to survive there they must been become corrupted by Majin poison. i will use Nashetanya as my trump card xD . she is human who haven't been corrupted by fiends in any way ( Adlet proving fremy genuine) and she doesn't cooperated with fiends and Majin ( maybe she's working with one group Fremy spoke about ) . The fiends wants and Majin wants to annihilate all humans Nashetanya have other goals.

Actually, we know that Nashetania cooperates with some fiends.
1) She had a lot of them assist her in the plan. At the very least, she needed 1 shapeshifter fiend to stay near the temple and deceive Adlet, and 1 giant fiend to kill Riura. Most likely, all the fiends in this show so far (except for the "tophat demon" from Adlet's flashback) worked for her.
2) She used a "high-level fiend technique" to escape. No idea of the details, but there was probably a high-level fiend hidden nearby to do it.

ViciLockhart said:
The fiends wants and Majin wants to annihilate all humans Nashetanya have other goals.

The Majin wanted to annihilate all humans. It is not necessary for all the fiends to share this goal, though they are known for being savage and loyal to Majin.
Just look at another anime this season, Overlord. The Floor Guardians are all loyal to the Overlord, but their attitude towards humans varies a lot.

@Nashetania's plan, possible spoilers up to vol 3.
Oct 30, 2015 3:13 AM

Nov 2014
flannan said:
The Majin wanted to annihilate all humans. It is not necessary for all the fiends to share this goal, though they are known for being savage and loyal to Majin.
Just look at another anime this season, Overlord. The Floor Guardians are all loyal to the Overlord, but their attitude towards humans varies a lot.
Indeed, they could be loyal for a completely different reason.
Nov 1, 2015 11:14 PM

Sep 2013
Chamot. Easy. My reasoning: affinity toward violence (and what better world for violence than 1 ruled by the Demon god); didn't know about the temple, but showed up anyway; her ability is already fiendish; didn't bring up the extra set of tools until Hans brought it up; and hasn't done anything positive without watchful eyes.
Nov 2, 2015 11:34 AM

Aug 2007
Maybe Maura. She insisted even when Aldet proof himself he was inocence he was the 7th. Goldov is also in my list of suspect.
Nov 3, 2015 3:42 PM
Dec 2009
I think it's Goldof. My reasoning is, he pretended to be one so he could accompany the Princess, no bad intentions at all. The thing is, after Nashetanya trapped everyone in there, he knew that if came out, people would suspect him, even if he had nothing to with that.

The only thing that doesn't make sense, is why he is still following the other Braves. After Nashetanya betrayed everyone, he should have left. If not him, my bet is on Chamot, but I have no idea why. I just don't want to be Hans, Flamie or Adlet, since I really liked those characters.
Nov 4, 2015 3:29 PM
Jan 2012
We know 100% for sure that Adlet is not an enemy. Why? Because we see him receive his mark and see his reaction to getting it when nobody is around. If he was an evil fake there would have been no reason for him to make believe at the bottom of the pit. His mark could be fake, but in that case he doesn't know that either, and then it makes absolutely 0 sense from a story perspective.

It's not Adlet, and I believe that is all anyone who hasn't read the LN can possibly say.

As for the others:

- Flamie: Regrettably, there is nothing clearing her. She didn't activate the barrier, sure, but her main contribution in this arc is saving Adleth. Who she felll in love with. That could be messing with her loyalties even if she is the fake.
- G-man: Seemed heartbroken that the princess was evul, but if that's an act, then he could just be pretending now to try and strike at a better time. Though this would mean the princess and him didn't know about each other, as else the interactions make no sense.
- Maura: Incriminated herself a lot, and only gave in once the argument against Adleth was clearly lost. So a potential candidate.
- Hans: His input majorly helped the resolution at the end, making him very unlikely candidate. He also had very big impact on keeping Adleth alive overall, so I'm inclined to think it wasn't him. Maybe his idea to break the floor was too "convenient", but that's all against him.
- Chomat: Helped clear Adleth at the end, but under input from Hans. She's hard to judge, all in all. Seems too childish to be capable of long deception, though.
- New girl: How should I know? Would be lame if it was her. :P

I have to go with Flamie. It makes the most sense, she fell in love and it's screwing with her mission, there can be a big romance moment permanently turning her at a critical point in time, during a battle where she's directly receiving commands from the enemy or something and her double loyalties are wavering. She's my favourite character after Adleth, but there you go, she's inescapably the best candidate. She has motive to do good in this arc (fell in love) that doesn't take away the possibility of her being the bad one. It fits.

The writer could probably expect people to care about one half of the main romance pairing, so picking Flamie would have seemed like a good emotional impact. Did the same with Nashetanya, pretty much.

gometa said:
I think it's Goldof. My reasoning is, he pretended to be one so he could accompany the Princess, no bad intentions at all. The thing is, after Nashetanya trapped everyone in there, he knew that if came out, people would suspect him, even if he had nothing to with that.

The only thing that doesn't make sense, is why he is still following the other Braves. After Nashetanya betrayed everyone, he should have left. If not him, my bet is on Chamot, but I have no idea why. I just don't want to be Hans, Flamie or Adlet, since I really liked those characters.

Not saying I'm on board with your theory, but speaking as if I am for a moment: Nashetanya probably went towards the Demon King for sanctuary, so Goldof knows he has to go there to have any chance of seeing her again. Thus sticking with the group. However, G-man didn't know the princess was chosen before they met on the road, so why would he already have been fakign the mark?
UnahimNov 4, 2015 3:53 PM
Nov 5, 2015 8:10 PM

Jul 2015
Well the new person pisses me off and seems unnecessary....

My money is on them, even though it's probably Adlet considering the amount of votes he got.
Nov 5, 2015 8:15 PM

Jul 2015
gometa said:
I think it's Goldof. My reasoning is, he pretended to be one so he could accompany the Princess, no bad intentions at all. The thing is, after Nashetanya trapped everyone in there, he knew that if came out, people would suspect him, even if he had nothing to with that. .

I think Goldof is too genuine and innocent. In that scene where the princess tells him she thinks it's Hans, Goldof was really reluctant about it, tells me that he is a real brave. Sure, you could say he was acting but it was just the two of them so I don't know why Goldof would.

But maybe your theory is right, it would just be pretty lame though if that was why the other fake was faking.
Nov 7, 2015 4:06 PM
Jun 2010
I don't understand why so many people voted for Adlet when we fucking saw him get chosen while he was imprisoned. He is literally the only character who couldn't possibly be a fake unless the real Adlet was killed and the one we have now is an impostor or some bs like that.
Nov 8, 2015 10:50 PM

Nov 2009
SamuraiChameleon said:
I don't understand why so many people voted for Adlet when we fucking saw him get chosen while he was imprisoned. He is literally the only character who couldn't possibly be a fake unless the real Adlet was killed and the one we have now is an impostor or some bs like that.

We have no idea where did the demons (Fremy's group) got their fake mark and how it works. We also have no idea how a proper mark should appear.
Spoilers up to vol 4:
Nov 8, 2015 10:58 PM

Mar 2014
SamuraiChameleon said:
How do you know that the Demon God didn't use it's magic to do it? Because Adlet is his slave and he doesn't even know it? The fact that he is the only one we've seen get "chosen" proves that that scene is nothing but a red herring, and the fact that you use that as your evidence proves the author's intentions worked.

“Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
Nov 8, 2015 11:14 PM
Jul 2015
Yea it's definitely not adlet. They showed him get the crest obviously. It's goldof he followed the princess because he loves her and wanted to protect her.
Jan 5, 2016 3:56 AM

Aug 2014
I voted and then checked who it really was

Glad I got the right one
Ruka desu.
Mar 21, 2019 5:04 PM

Nov 2014
Ahenshihael said:
I dont see how do you like dogs is relevant since Adlet did not know Fremy for long enough to form any bond with her then unless author is going for love at first sight cliche which makes it B) Bad Writing.

It's only bad writing if it's executed horribly. You can use clichés if done right it'll still be interesting.
Aug 21, 2019 10:48 AM
May 2019
I am sorry to spoil you, but is Mora, the demons took her dauther, and the only way to save her is to kill one hero, rip Hans :P
Aug 21, 2019 11:49 AM
Aug 21, 2019 1:52 PM
May 2019
Temph said:
CookingPriest said:

Wrong. The barrier was real. It was simply activated AFTER the fog when Nashetanya broke the tablet

I though that breaking the tablet meant deactivating the barrier? Wasn't that when the "fog" plan came, or did I misunderstood that point?
yeah lol xD there is more?? , she is the 8 right??
Feb 13, 2020 6:52 AM
Oct 2019
Haven't read the LNs but as things stand in the Anime you only have one real choice that's Godlof, with a possible runner up of Morra

Adlet isn't a choice because he had no time to fake a crescent. He had it when he got out of the oubliette. Pretty sure the guards weren't providing him with tattoo tools.

Hanz had plenty of chances to screw things up, same with Fremmy. Chamo could have killed Hanz easily. Rolonia wasn't even there and lets face it she can kill people by just misusing her healing abilities. It's just a "he's dead Jim" moment.

That leaves Godlof and Morra, and lets face it Godlof had the motivation. He wanted to protect his princess and wanted to kill Adlet for getting too close to her. Morra is a wild card. Religious fanatic so who knows.

It's really hard to sort this out just off the anime, because it's damn well impossible to solve a mystery where every body is completely nucking futs. When you are insane motivations become a lot more fluid.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

982 by HeroforFun23 »»
Feb 27, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.