Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 29, 2016 5:25 PM

Nov 2013
I give this film a 9 out of 10. It's got many great qualities, but for some reason, it just didn't quite hit a home run in all sectors.

I did find the piano arrangement of Beethoven's "Pathétique" Sonata, 2nd movement, fused with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to be a clever work of musical genius. One of those little nuggets you find from time to time in anime. (RIP Karl Haas)

In a way, I was slightly disappointed that Naruse's love for Takumi wasn't mutual, after all they've been through together, but then he had his prior relationship and back to reality.

The whole psychological blocking of speech is an interesting topic. Naruse imagines the Egg Prince who locks away her words. At least that's what she perceives from her child mind's eye view. The reality is she developed a sickening fear of speaking. It took the project of the class play to make her analyze what was going on internally. By writing the script for the play, she made explicit her understanding of what had happened to her, psychologically. From performing in that play, her catharsis was complete.

It was a satisfying film over all, with some good ideas. I just haven't figured out why it falls a tad short of a masterpiece. Probably a combination of minor things.
Nov 6, 2016 6:13 AM

Aug 2014
The end of this movie got really real, really fast.

I gave this a mid to strong 7/10. What really shined in this film for me was the relationship between Jun and her Mother. Even though I thought the plot was a little silly with Jun and the egg, they had a solid ending for what they gave me.

Side note// I probably would of scored this lower in Jun and Takumi ended up together. I thought Jun's feelings towards to Takumi was more "hero-worship" than romantic and much better character development for Jun to fall for someone once she came out of forcing herself to not speak thing. (Team Tasaki confirmed)
Nov 25, 2016 11:30 AM

Oct 2013
It was a good watch. Really like the four main characters although it was kinda shocking that Takumi just flat out rejects Jun and they didn't end up together. I would have loved to see how Jun would respond to Daiki's sudden confession.
Nov 27, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2013
A1 Pictures know their shit. Great movie. I bought OST immediately after watching this
btw. Anyone kows where can I read the manga online? I found only 2 chapters
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Asdedix147&sclick=1]
Nov 30, 2016 1:04 AM

Oct 2016
Even though I'm disappointed that Jun and Takumi's ship didn't sail... I guess the last solo song by Jun really saved the show. It was really good! hats off to the VA.

It is still way better than other average animes. The execution of the musical and its songs are really exceptional.

I'd love to get the OST for that.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Dec 2, 2016 8:30 PM

May 2014
A solid 8.5/10 from me.
I read spoilers beforehand so I knew what was going to happen

but honestly, I think the route they took with the character's interpersonal relationships was much more realistic and even though many might've been initially disappointed that A didn't end up with B, the movie stayed true to what it was trying to portray and the musical production was top notch at contributing to that. The only other show I've ever seen that puts that much quality into its theme/music (only regarding singing elements) is Tari Tari, which is also has a beautiful message.

Also, I ended up crying during the end where Jun walks down the aisle singing and the camera pans to her mother. right in the feels.
Dec 8, 2016 1:47 AM

Jun 2013
Damn, witnessing one of your parents cheat sucks. I hate both uncles and aunts who have cheated on each other, divorced, got back together, etc. often and it's one of the reasons I never want to get married.

For some reason, the bullies in these high school drama series and movies seem more realistic than the good guys. I hate bullies with a passion but they seem to be portrayed more realistically than those 'genki!' and happy-go-lucky types. I've met a lot of classmates who were shy and awkward but never to Jun's level. I think in Japan and maybe other parts of the world and universe, milky way, beyond the black holes, there are people who are attracted to those types and find them a turn-on just like any other Anime character type like tsunderes, lolis, etc.

Naruse Jun exploding like a mad witch in the abandoned love hotel was one of the most overly dramatic but funniest parts of this movie. Telling Sakagami that he ain't shit and his side bitch ain't hot either lol

I was kind of not too surprised that Tasaki fell in love and confessed to Naruse. They had pretty good chemistry throughout the film and it's kind of cute that the guy who bullied her in the beginning falls for her. I think Sakagami and Natsuki are cookie-cutter, shit characters and the movie would've been absolutely perfect without them. I'm sure Tasaki has a bigger dick than Sakagami anyway. I just hope he didn't invite Naruse to a love hotel immediately.
臭い-
Dec 13, 2016 12:43 PM
Dec 15, 2016 4:40 AM

Dec 2015
i just found the kiss scene so i give 8/10.
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Dec 21, 2016 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
It was a really enjoyable experience for me. Like Anohana I didn't cry until after the movie was finished, idk why maybe it's just how Mari Okada's works affect me.

It did have some flaws though.
- There were 1 or 2 lines that I felt a bit cringy. Maybe it was just the delivery, I don't know.
- I felt like the baseball guy's story was too shoehorned in. I get it that Mari wanted to have that scene were Jun bursts out on the baseball team's assholes but she could've accomplished that by simply have it happen at the background while the story happens. He didn't need to be a main character. After the restaurant scene not much was accomplished with him so I felt like that was time wasted that could've been used to deepen the main characters.
- The whole thing with the "love triangle" felt a bit underdeveloped. Taku had tons of scenes with Jun which were great and while we see him depending a lot on <the other girl tbh I barely remember anyone's name>, most of their development together is behind the scenes. While it makes sense on hindsight, specially with that "I'm jealous now let me bullshit on you while we're taking out the trash" plotline that was wayyy noticeable, it feels like it is cheating on the viewer by teasing so much. If we've seen more of Taku and other girl as well as baseball guy and Jun maybe their relationship would be easier to root for, and maybe, just maybe, baseball bat x Jun wouldn't be so out of left field (maybe 2h30 instead of only 2h? well, it could be 2h and still develop the characters if baseball guy wasn't shoehorned in!), still, it was an okay ending.

Even though I've shitted on it so much, it was still a really good movie. The musical was pretty great and the characters were likeable. While the message was simple, it was very effective. The technical side was surprisingly great and not as generic as I expected from based A-1. The movie had this almost magical atmosphere through-out and I loved it. It was only when the movie was coming to an end that I thought "wait is this written by mari okada" which is always great since more than obtaining a signature style an artist must know when to change a bit.

This would be a strong 7 to a light 8 for me, atm I'm more for the 8 but I may rethink it and give it a 7. Either way this isn't a waste of time, specially if you wanna watch a movie with your family.
Jan 10, 2017 3:05 PM
Sep 2015
Way better than Anohana. I gave it a 10/10. Well, my ship didn't sail, but that baseball guy is not bad for Naruse, lol
Jan 15, 2017 5:58 AM

Jul 2011
I never get enough of Drama, but this time I must say that this was one of the best anime movies, I've seen so far (I wonder why score is less than, 9)

Story were sweet, bitter and yet very interesting to see, characters were good and had interesting back stories.
GaichiJan 15, 2017 7:01 AM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jan 21, 2017 5:30 PM

Dec 2014
GREATEST ANIME EVAHHHH

Jan 29, 2017 11:17 AM

Jul 2010
Hmm, pretty cliché and nothing really amazing happens, but the ending isn't bad.
Feb 19, 2017 3:46 AM
Dec 2009
After seeing so many ads for this movie in Chichibu, I finally got around to watching it! If you enjoyed the movie and are in Japan definitely check out the Chichibu area, I can't believe how many places I recognized in this film. Even little things like the restaurants and train crossing they walk by :) Glad to see the regions famous "miso potato" got a shout out in the movie too, haha.

Overall I really enjoyed this movie. Absolutely beautiful to watch and so many nostalgic and fun songs. Melodramatic and cliche at times but with the team from AnoHana I didn't expect anything else. I agree with other comments that this felt a lot more realistic than AnoHana, the themes were more mature and conversations felt more real (the elementary school setting in AnoHana always seemed a little too overdramatic and hard to relate to at times).

I'd recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys high school drama, romance, slice-of-life shows :)

I wish we could have heard Jun's answer to the confession at the end, but I think not hearing it makes it more realistic in a way. Their lives will go on after the movie ends~
Feb 24, 2017 6:20 PM

May 2015
Sorry but I don't agree really of that. Isn't love really where you take action just so the person will be saved no matter what the obstacle may be? Yeah maybe the guy just saw himself in Jun, so he wants to save her as replacement of not solving his own. But it's really different. Somehow I just can't accept the fact that they didn't end up, but they literally broke each other's shell through touching and reaching each others hearts with words, and when the time where the guy cried when Jun spoke his name is the very evidence of it, that they have reached their each other's soul. I just can't think of this scene as any other way but four simple letters..... And it's damn LOVE....
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Mar 2, 2017 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
Well that was a depressing start.. scum father can just go die for blaming his own daughter like that.
The story is pretty normal or nothing exactly unique about it but well delivered. I really liked the music and osts.
For me that ending play really hit home.. the moment Jun entered the scene singing that song oh damn.
There's somewhat of a bittersweet ending but it was a fine conclusion after all.
Mar 4, 2017 11:07 PM

Jan 2014
I could not remember a time where I didn't cringe while watching this movie. Do they really have to say those cringeworthy dialogues? The scenes are VERY AWKWARD and at times feels stupid to watch.

The soundtrack is great but not amazing. It was probably the best part of the movie as I see it. The animation is solid as well as the art style. The romance aspect was a letdown. There wasn't enough development with Natsuki and Takumi although their relationship is interesting.

7/10 I think it was good but not good enough to recommend to a friend.
Recommend me an anime
Mar 9, 2017 8:01 PM

Mar 2015
After the trainwreck that was SAO I this was really refreshing.

Even though I saw the final pairings coming from a mile ago, I'm glad it turned out this way. I prefer TasakixNaruse. And who wants a boyfriend with smelly armpits anyway? XD
Mar 10, 2017 4:10 AM
Dec 2016
I watch this anime because, Story, seiyuu, and OST. and overall 9/10
Mar 25, 2017 4:41 PM

Jun 2009
Mehhhhh. In the beginning I said "I hope this won't be like Kokoro Connect" and guess what, IT WAS. But I'm not that angry since at least it's reasonable that Takumi liked Nito, the main girl was just too weird (and I get her, I felt sorry for her, but I still didn't like her character that much).
I was hoping that there would be some dialogue with her mom in the end. This felt kind of rushed and unfinished.
The technical aspects of the movie were really great though, music, art, animation, everything was on point. But the plot "twist"/ending kind of ruined it for me. But I didn't expect that much anyway so it's ok.
6/10
Mar 25, 2017 5:08 PM

Mar 2010
tofu said:
Mehhhhh. In the beginning I said "I hope this won't be like Kokoro Connect" and guess what, IT WAS. But I'm not that angry since at least it's reasonable that Takumi liked Nito, the main girl was just too weird (and I get her, I felt sorry for her, but I still didn't like her character that much).
I was hoping that there would be some dialogue with her mom in the end. This felt kind of rushed and unfinished.
The technical aspects of the movie were really great though, music, art, animation, everything was on point. But the plot "twist"/ending kind of ruined it for me. But I didn't expect that much anyway so it's ok.
6/10

I agree with everything. I'll also add that there was a ton of wasted potential - while I didn't expect much, it did lead me on to think there's going to be much more to it, but I was ultimately just even more disappointed. The final coupling isn't even what makes me angry, the ending was just weak. But overall, it was an okay movie.
6/10

Also, the moment the music teacher spoke, I was like "This is definitely Ladd Russo". God I love this voice actor.

Apr 2, 2017 11:40 PM

Aug 2010
The movie is good, i love stuff with music as a theme for them but...even if it deviates a lil from the standard or expected endings or pairings in romance (which i somewhat applaud since u wanna see different stuff happening) i think the cliche or rather expected ending/pairing was better fitting for the whole prince break the shell of the egg plot device they had going so yea it kinda lost me at the end
Apr 15, 2017 3:08 PM
Dec 2015
Wow, I didn't expect to enjoy this movie as much as I did!

My favorite character was Tasaki. I felt like he was the one who changed the most in the movie. I liked both Naruse and Sakagami too, and I did think they looked cute as a couple. Nitou was just meh for me but I guess she's decent.

When that night scene occurred, I did see the story going the direction it did. It was also slightly hinted in the middle part of the movie when both Naruse and Tasaki were walking together so I guess that was pretty easy to pick up (as to how the pairings may work out) and that's why the end scene wasn't surprising for me (it was still pleasant to see). My fave characters in this were Tasaki and Naruse so it's a WIN! :D

But man did I hate Sakagami and Nitou for what they did that night, lol. Right after that convo, I just couldn't stand them both; maybe I'm just emotionally biased towards Nanase xd. Just my thoughts, hope I don't offend anyone who is/was a fan of those two.

Anyways, it was a good movie.
Well animated, decent story and beautiful music.
Hopefully you all enjoy what it has to offer!
Apr 29, 2017 10:01 AM
Jul 2013
Great end, very interesting for romance to sink their male and female main ship 9/10 for that

I thought TakumixJun was rather shallow from the start and Nitou made me ship her with Takumi
Jul 9, 2017 3:48 AM

May 2013
so beautiful!
I thought naruse would end up with takumi :<

i like all of the songs omg
her voice is so beautiful omfg
made by bunnyama
Jul 10, 2017 7:25 AM

Jul 2013
Holy shit that was literally a "I Love Emilia" moment, I didn't expect that at all, was sure tasaki like Naruse based on their relationship and interaction.
Fuck that was the turnoff for the movie. Still give it a 8/10, would've been a 10/10 of the ending execution was better.
And you don't build a character like naruse and made her relationship with tasaki so damn good, only for her to be rejected and paired tasaki with undeveloped nito, godamnit. I mean, nito barely had any character and the whole movie showed tasaki moved on and doesn't really cared for her.
And that baseball guy didn't even develop any feelings for naruse in the entire story, how did he suddenly ike her in the end?
Damn this pairing is as shitty as Erased and Aldnoah Zero's pairing ending
Jul 14, 2017 11:52 PM

Jul 2012
I really love Jun's character design and her sorta messy hair. Her voice is super cute too. Inori Minase was a great fit :)

I went into this blind, so I definitely thought her character was going to be closer to how she was as a child. Seriously, fuck her dad. I can't believe he would say something like that to his daughter and traumatize her. Her mom didn't make it any better either, but it seems like she's started to open up again thanks to Takumi.

I know it might have followed the same path as other romances by having Jun end up with Takumi, but I honestly wouldn't have minded it at all. They definitely had the most development together. Although we never really found out how Takumi and Natsuki ended up dating in middle school, it didn't seem like their connection with each other was ever prevalent. Daiki confessing to Jun at the end was also really surprising, but now that I think about it, you could sorta see him warm up to her bit by bit as the movie went on.

I might've liked it better if Jun was in the musical from the very beginning, but her entrance as the voice of her heart was pretty great. And her singing was even better than my already-high expectations 😊

Ending was a bit bittersweet and I would've loved a happier ending for Jun, but it was an enjoyable movie overall.

7.5/10
AndoJul 21, 2017 5:31 PM
Jul 21, 2017 9:43 AM

May 2015
It felt really refreshing to see main character ending up with side characters. Like seriously, all I think about when I watch movie was "meh, main character gonna end up with the main character like they always do" but this movie was different.

I think Sakagami ending up with Nittou made a lot of sense. Since Sakagami did kind of bring up how he felt good with her and wanted to thank Naruse for fixing their "relationship". This also give a happier ending to Nittou as she don't have to suffer having an unrequited love as she certainly have no chemistry with Tasaki. I also think that Naruse ending up with Tasaki kind of made sense. Tasaki's whole world was change by Naruse, he finally able to see his surroundings clearly (like realizing the class' talent) or even made up with his juniors, all thanks to Naruse. We also saw Tasaki not giving up on Naruse throughout the third act of the movie, which I found good as Sakagami was about to give up Naruse.
Jul 29, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2016
Watched this on live broadcast on Japanese TV, as the live-action is coming out soon in Japan, and I must say that I enjoyed the movie a lot more than I expected.

I can see the flaws others are talking about, but I think its core message, and as a story overall, was well-executed. Sure, honestly I found the egg part weird and unneccessary (sometimes funny over emotional due to its ridiculousness) until the end, but I'm fine with the live-action not having it, it seems.
The characters were good, not especially original, but suited - different in their own way. The art and music too was very well-done. And the ending? Everyone either seems to love it or hate it. However, I personally thought it resolved everything the story had set out, as well as leaving what happens next to the user's interpretation, which I believe was a great choice, that the events that happen are just a small part in the life, maybe the 'proper' beginning of the life of the MC.

I will definitely check out AnoHana when I can, as people say AnoHana is just as good or better.
Aug 8, 2017 10:53 AM

Sep 2015
Liked not loved this movie. Which sounds about par for the course for Mari Okada. Unfortunately. Even though it came out before both of them. After such beautifully animated feels films recently. Like Kimi no Na Wa and Koe no Katachi. It kind of seems a little half assed. You saw your Dad cheat on your Mom? Big deal this girls deaf, and this girls dead! I mean unfair for sure but my lack of investment in the main plot or appreciation of the stakes definitely hurt the film for me.

One of the things I weirdly found interesting about it. Was who ended up with who. They totally flip flopped where it obviously seemed like they were going. With the pairings at the end. And it wasn't a bad call. I'll remember that about the movie for a little bit. If nothing else. Plus I really liked Natsuki and her scene with Takumi at the end was hella cute. Not just because she's voiced by the very talented Sora Amamiya either. This movie kind of had an amazing cast though. Got to give it that.
Aug 13, 2017 2:28 AM
Jun 2016
This is no Anohana but i thought it was a heartwarming feel good movie. It had teen angst but was not overdone and conflicts were resolved fast. The visuals were spellbinding, A-1 pictures did great magic here. The tone felt like kyoto animation. The characters were the usual characters but the pairings surprised me, i thought it would go with the usual route. I'm actually a bit sad with the pairings but somewhat delighted lol, it felt like a breath of fresh air. Liked the conclusion and whimsical scenes.
Sep 16, 2017 8:23 AM

Apr 2014
...It's not bad... The Shouting came 3 Times I think... I needed to Lowered my Speakers volume...cause It was so loud It scared me A little. Well... There were Boring Parts I admit... I yawn A few times... But I also Learn somethings...

I should Be more Considerate after watching this... 7 out of 10

Points to voice acting... Music Lyrics. And Acceptance. Most of the time Disney do that... you know...the whole conveying Your words by Singing. Never get tired of that. Naruse's Made a pretty fantasy Story I say. Still...talking....egg huh?

Edited: Oh Yeah Dai Tasaki right?...man That guy is cool dude. He says things that a main character would say... and was able to go all out.
LoongFeelsSep 16, 2017 8:28 AM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Oct 6, 2017 7:20 AM
Nov 2016
Lots of potential gone to waste. It set itself up to be fairly good but then came crashing down. Very cliche as well.

Nov 19, 2017 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
Everyone don't seem to like the ending, but I loved it. Just because jun is the main girl doesn't mean that she should get the mc boy. I loved Takumi's personality, maybe it's because I can relate to him but for once we've got an anime that doesn't have the cliche of the main girl getting the main boy.

Very good anime, 10/10. Easily.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Nov 22, 2017 4:04 AM

Dec 2015
For something made by the AnoHana team, this was incredibly average. It really failed to click with me, that is not to say that it was bad, just completely average. 5/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 2, 2017 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
Although this movie did not fully understand it, it was a lost opportunity. Really excellent drawings, backgrounds and the ending. For now I give it as a vote 8/10.
Dec 28, 2017 1:54 PM

Oct 2015
Decent anime that could do with the sequel.

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 10, 2018 2:51 PM

Jan 2013
This was Re:Zero all over again. I don't even know why I bother anymore. This shit can't be good for my health. Or my sanity.
Jan 13, 2018 6:02 AM

Feb 2017
The ending was painful considering the length of the movies, you are left assuming one of the ships is sailing smoothly and the other I think is likely to fail considering she was rejected a few hours earlier by someone else... but i'd rather they just resolved and showed that they did or did not happen as I can't see this being continued in any form, the manga is seemingly 4 chapters but I can only find 2 at best online so no idea if that has a conclusive ending to any ships.
Apr 25, 2018 8:02 AM
Sep 2016
please keep the story going. because the story is really interesting to watch, because the first time I saw anime with a very good theme. if i can give a value, i give 10/10 value. please continue the story
May 11, 2018 4:56 PM
May 2018
I am another one of those who didn't like the ending too much. While I applaud A-1's decision not to go for the most expected solution, I still think that an ending should make some sense. Most of the movie moved in a certain direction, only to veer completely off track in the last quarter.

During her emotional outburst in that love hotel Jun was pretty much right most of the time. Takumi does like to lead people on, and it's just that what he did to Jun. It was also very clear from the beginning that he had a thing for Jun, but the poor girl just happened to be competing against Nitou.

In other words: Jun didn't stand a chance against the hottest babe in school, and got her heart shredded in a really awful way. If I had been her I would not have shown up at the musical after all, but hey, then we would have missed the finale which, I must admit, is great in all its bittersweet splendor. Poor Jun. It must be really hard to sing while you feel like crying your heart out.

Should Jun accept Daiki's confession? I'm not sure. While Jun and Takumi had some great chemistry and shared personal interests, I don't see much of that between her and Daiki, who is kind of buffoonish and simple. I also don't think Nitou and Takami will have much of a future, seeing how they have a consistently hard time communicating.

So in the end, I think the soft and slightly odd girl should have would up sensitive guy, and the cheerleader should have wound up with the jock. Cliche? Perhaps. Makes sense? Most likely. There's always hoping that they wil come up with a sequel in which this happens...

motormindMay 11, 2018 5:00 PM
May 19, 2018 11:09 PM

May 2016
I had actually high expectations for this movie, but the second half ruined it, and that annoying girl called Nito was really unnecessary, the musical was really boring as expected.

The only things that I liked about this movie was Naruse's quick reactions and the animation plus some of the music other than that it was mediocre 7/10
Dec 6, 2018 3:52 PM

Jul 2015
Good movie, but shouldn't be tagged as a music anime as well?
Dec 26, 2018 6:53 PM
Dec 2018
On 26th December of the last year I've watched Koe no Katachi and I liked it a LOT. I was looking for a similar anime movie to watch on the same day this year and I found this movie through MAL recommendations and this show was a really good replacement, glad I gave this a chance. Even though I still prefer KNK, I enjoyed this show. Gave it a 10/10 just because I think this show deserve to be more popular so I want to help it somehow, but if I had to be objective I would give it a 7/10 or a 8/10

Not like Byousoku 5 Centimeter as a replacements of Kimi no Nawa, that show was crap
Jan 15, 2019 4:22 AM

Aug 2017
A separate art department I found a mediocre title full of the most classic clichés of the genre, love triangles, character stereotypes and feelings screamed in the air. A pity but so is it.
Mar 11, 2019 12:32 PM

Mar 2012
Raizel said:
I had actually high expectations for this movie, but the second half ruined it, and that annoying girl called Nito was really unnecessary, the musical was really boring as expected.

Nito save this film tho.
Mar 19, 2019 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
Teen angst drama aside this was an ok movie I guess, can't really say I enjoyed it as I couldn't connect with any of the characters, I honestly only gave this a try because I wanted to hear more Amamiya Sora who plays Natsuki.
Movie was pretty bland... shallow and.. just boring for the most part, woulda gave this a 4 but with how it ended pretty balsy by not having the 2 MC's falling for each other just because put it to a 6 (plus, with how things were happening, Natsuki and Takumi ending up together is the realistic part, unless ofc the anime decided to do the fairy tale part and Takumi just randomly falls for Naruse which he showed no signs besides them having a similar experience and him just wanting to be there for her cause y'know, he went through that shit himself with no one to back him up, so it makes sense), also, with all the egg talk she had I wasn't that surprised that Jun ends up with the dude who played the egg role which is Daiki, pretty symbolic for her part, shit went down on her and then came the egg which started all this drama and it ended the drama with a new egg lol.
Anyways yeah, overall a 6/10.
Apr 19, 2019 1:43 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty enjoyable movie that definitely gets pretty heavy with the drama and the convenient eavesdropping, but some good music and some pretty good animation at points definitely helped balance it out
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 30, 2019 2:05 PM
Mar 2017
Overated af like almost every anime movies!!! Boring+slow pace...predicted storyline!! Nothing new
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» let's talk about the ending ( 1 2 )

Joshiki - Mar 21, 2019

78 by mangalicker94 »»
Mar 9, 6:59 PM

» I was liking it but that ending...

supernicolasman - Oct 6, 2020

9 by mangalicker94 »»
Mar 9, 6:56 PM

» Musical Songs

Saki_e_aql - May 23, 2022

1 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 24, 2022 9:49 AM

» Happy romance wise end?

Haldeyr - Feb 14, 2017

41 by SandraEis »»
Nov 16, 2021 2:30 PM

» Spoilers please? (please avoid if you want to remain spoiler-free :D )

karmenmeghan - Dec 31, 2015

7 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 23, 2020 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.