Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2015 3:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Intense episode yet again.

I think by this point, Nasu unit has prove themselves as worthy adversaries. We get more analysis of the battle including various weaponry this week. There's also bits of flashbacks again for the teams.

Damn, what an ending though! This match really is quite thrilling now that I think about it.
Stark700Sep 19, 2015 3:50 PM
Sep 19, 2015 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Osamu came up about the idea of flooding plan! That's a smart move.
Sep 19, 2015 4:21 PM

Nov 2007
The lady vs. guys and she is still strong.

Neighbor guy vs. and that guy is hard. Replica in flashback.

A shooter got sacrificed protecting his nakama.

Battle underwater, huh. He got that guy to give up.

She priorized the attack to the shooter group and decide to take care of main guy team later.

The shooter girl shoot the river not only for the two to go underwater, but also water to flow to land.

Chibi explanation with neighbor guy and main guy for the weapon neighbor guy used ("mow crow" or something).

Climax battle and main guy going to move next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 19, 2015 5:38 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Hyuse's smart and quite strategic himself since he's experienced, so I bet he was not only surprised but unhappy about Osamu thinking of the same idea as well :P Chika has been doing well supporting the team too and staying hidden.

Yuuma's plan of beating Murakami was smart, I like how he brainstormed with an imaginary Replica. It was kind of sad to see Replica again, after all, he's been with Yuuma and guiding him along all this time.
Sep 19, 2015 7:59 PM
Aug 2014
tsubasalover said:

Chibi explanation with neighbor guy and main guy for the weapon neighbor guy used ("mow crow" or something).

Mole Claw. Mole.. like the animal.
Sep 19, 2015 8:58 PM

Jul 2011
Osamu's showing what he's worth now. I love the little surprises that this show offers. Yuma forcing Mirakami into the water and flooding the residential area... seriously, what other series would be so technical, logical and even meticulous? Love it.
Sep 19, 2015 11:49 PM
Jul 2010
This series has come a long way, and it has truly become something that I'd recommend to most people. It has shown a lot of potential since the earlier episodes, but for some reason, it got flooded with crappy reviews made by people who mostly couldn't get past the subpar animation, even though the story and characters have always been way better than most generic, nonsensical, eye candy fotm **** that studios like ufotable or Shaft have been producing lately.

These last few arcs have shown glimpses of HxH, in terms of creativity and power levels. It's not as good as HxH, but it is still very entertaining. I really hope Osamu steps up his game a little before the season ends. He might be a smart and hard working leader, but he needs to grow more before Tamakoma 2 reaches A Rank.
Sep 20, 2015 12:50 AM

Dec 2014
ok so yuma was awesome as always, was expecting chika in action tooo
Sep 20, 2015 3:24 AM

Aug 2014
It's kinda annoying that the Nasu team are looking down on Mikumo that much.
Meh it is good either way since it makes their team focus more on Kuga.
Now, what will be Mikumo main role in winning this battle, hmmm.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
NTADSep 28, 2015 7:58 PM
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Sep 20, 2015 3:51 AM
Aug 2015
I think toei were edit the scene of chika destroy the river bank..
Sep 20, 2015 4:27 AM

Apr 2013
Episode 46: The Ace's Willpower Good episode but need to wait another week for the best part which is
The King of B-rankers will be finally introduced next episode.
KitoraListSep 20, 2015 6:12 AM

Sep 20, 2015 4:55 AM

Mar 2013
Oh that was one intense battle and overall episode again.

The flashbacks of Replica made me a bit sad.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
NTADSep 28, 2015 7:59 PM
Sep 20, 2015 5:46 AM
Jul 2014
Cliffhanger ending again, but that was basically expected at this point. Looks like the match might finally end next episode, but this was a good one. Tamakoma showed some great strategic thinking.
Sep 20, 2015 5:53 AM

Jan 2014
Such intense episode, Kuga did his part and eliminated Ko. I was worried that we would be left in yet another cliffhanger in that fight, fortunately that didn't happen. Mikumo has to pull it off, the question is.. can he do it and how do they intend to finish this series in 4 episodes :o
Sep 20, 2015 6:57 AM

Apr 2014
can't wait for next ep holy cow i'm so excited. bet hyuse was shocked osamu came up with the exact same plan he suggested haha.
Sep 20, 2015 7:06 AM

Oct 2013
CandyFace said:
Such intense episode, Kuga did his part and eliminated Ko. I was worried that we would be left in yet another cliffhanger in that fight, fortunately that didn't happen. Mikumo has to pull it off, the question is.. can he do it and how do they intend to finish this series in 4 episodes :o

The series will end in 2 not 4 episodes. The next episode will be the end of the match and the after that the epilogue of this season.
Sep 20, 2015 8:27 AM

Oct 2014
THose cheapsticks didn't showed Amatori shooting the dam to flood the city and instead just showed some faces of the moderators while using the shooting and explosion sounds! Dem Toei cheapsticks!!!

But whatever, nice episode, espeically the quick fight scenes between Yuuma and Murakami as well as Nasu's full blown shooter abilities and high mobility were great.

So looks like it will end sooner than in 50 episodes after all. 48 is it?
Sep 20, 2015 8:47 AM

Dec 2014
World Trigger has some of the best cliffhangers lol
Doing what one likes is the right of the powerful.
Sep 20, 2015 8:50 AM

Aug 2010
I miss Replica ;_;

Loved the way Yuma won.
Sep 20, 2015 9:28 AM
Sep 2015
I like it when it is a fight where strategies determine the winner.
Most of the characters had executed their roles perfectly, can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 20, 2015 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
damn he won under water
Sep 20, 2015 2:40 PM

Sep 2015
Another episode that combines commentary and flashback sequences with the action taking place in the B-Rank War. Add to that the three minute recap, and it feels much like many of the recent episodes have.

At this point, I'm thinking that World Trigger works better in the manga medium than in an animated version. The tricks of interspersing flashbacks and commentary like this works well in a more static medium like manga. But for anime, which is a more action-oriented medium, constantly doing this kind of interspersing drags the pacing down after a while. Of course, it hasn't helped that the anime has been quickly starting to catch up to the manga source material, so the anime's been having to try to find ways to stretch the story out.

But at least it looks like this part of the B-Rank War should be finishing up in Episode 47.
Sep 20, 2015 4:37 PM

Mar 2014
ljaesch1 said:
Another episode that combines commentary and flashback sequences with the action taking place in the B-Rank War. Add to that the three minute recap, and it feels much like many of the recent episodes have.

At this point, I'm thinking that World Trigger works better in the manga medium than in an animated version. The tricks of interspersing flashbacks and commentary like this works well in a more static medium like manga. But for anime, which is a more action-oriented medium, constantly doing this kind of interspersing drags the pacing down after a while. Of course, it hasn't helped that the anime has been quickly starting to catch up to the manga source material, so the anime's been having to try to find ways to stretch the story out.

But at least it looks like this part of the B-Rank War should be finishing up in Episode 47.

They definitely are using the commentators as a way to save animation. In the manga they were relegated to one small panel to see who is speaking with most of the commentary dialogue bubbled over the action. It's something that could have been handled more effectively but it's Toei animating so......
Sep 20, 2015 6:48 PM

Oct 2011
The favorable condition for Yuma was underwater AWESOME!!!!!

Will Hyuse join Tamakoma????
Sep 21, 2015 12:46 AM

Jul 2007
Wasn't this week supposed to be a double episode?
Sep 21, 2015 5:50 AM

Oct 2013
James_Rye said:
THose cheapsticks didn't showed Amatori shooting the dam to flood the city and instead just showed some faces of the moderators while using the shooting and explosion sounds! Dem Toei cheapsticks!!!

They didn't showed that for the same reason they didn't air this episode last week!
Sep 21, 2015 10:48 PM

Apr 2014
Plain_Otaku said:
World Trigger has some of the best cliffhangers lol

It's a long runner, they're all loaded with cliffhangers. Enies lobby? At least this episode was well paced. Looked like the animation budget was decent for once as well.
Sep 23, 2015 6:17 AM
Jul 2018
Intense!! I kind of wish they ended the battle here tbh but oh well it doesn't seem it'll take that long.

KitoraList said:
The King of B-rankers will be finally introduced next episode.

Seriously?? I'm looking forward to that!!
Sep 28, 2015 8:10 PM

Feb 2013
Thread Cleaned

The flames have been put out. Too bad, but it took a conversation with it.
If you can't play nice, innocent words will suffer.
Oct 11, 2015 11:26 AM
Jun 2015
CandyFace said:

Well 3 episodes is an hour, I guess they could do it, since they have a whole hour to themselves. But they might need to skip a lot of things, they might not be able to show them Getting to A-rank, going on away missions, coming back and some other stuff too in just an hour.
Oct 11, 2015 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
Neznam said:
CandyFace said:

Well 3 episodes is an hour, I guess they could do it, since they have a whole hour to themselves. But they might need to skip a lot of things, they might not be able to show them Getting to A-rank, going on away missions, coming back and some other stuff too in just an hour.
Or you know, they could give the series more episodes instead of rushing it to oblivion.

Oh wait, they're already doing that so rejoice.
Nov 16, 2015 2:06 PM

May 2013
Intense fight, but Yuma scores this one due to underwater tactics.
Seems like Osamu can think like Hyuse. This will be interesting.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 1, 2016 12:30 AM

Dec 2012
I knew Yuma would win. He had to because his blade is filled, too.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 8, 2016 5:18 AM

Jan 2015
Damn Osamu's plan is coming together quite nicely !!
Aug 24, 2017 10:32 PM

Apr 2009
Man how I missed that black rice cooker already, I mean Replica. LOL

Well that's new, using Bound on the enemy instead on one's self. Anyway let's get this over with!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 25, 2020 5:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kuga doesn't even know the name of the techniques he uses xD but now he sure going to be interesting in moles lol... looks like the climax of the match is for the next episode
Jul 8, 2022 3:57 PM

Mar 2019
Noooo, I can't take this big cliffhangers anymore, I need to know what's happening!! Always love to see an overpowered character be surprised. I forgot you can just change the structure of the map if you have that power.

Now to see what Osamu's plan is.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.