Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2015 2:33 AM

Mar 2013
Great finale, good to see Rolonia's milk hahaha and the twist is amazing, FremyXAdlet ftw, ready for Season 2 (I hope so)

Overall 8/10
Sep 20, 2015 2:39 AM

Mar 2012
Ripason said:
I intended to rate this as a 9/10 for its brilliant cliffhangers, interesting main character, passable plot, adorable burgeoning best girl romance, intense mystery and we'll placed clues, excellent scenery, decent animation and exciting combat...

But then an overweight cow appeared, leading to an annoying feeling of de ja vu. Coupled with the fact that she's butt ugly and overall a right pain to look at I'm afraid the show can only be given a generous 6.

That sounds like a shit reason to drop 3 points...
Sep 20, 2015 2:40 AM
Apr 2012
Kay_Lite said:
Fremy blushing is all I could ask for! These 12 episodes wasn't a waste after all!

I facepalmed when they reveal that Rolonia is also one of the Yuusha. Just when they reveal the seventh, now they have to reveal another seventh in the group. Don't tell me this will take another season!

Season 2 better happen though! Anyway, 7/10 for this.
Also, did they explain anything on how did Rolonia and Adlet knew each other? Am I missing something?

The mystery of the second 7th isn't solved for multiple books - many other things happen and need solving before that happens.

Rolonia and Adlet knowing each other is explained in the second book, which tells you tnot just her back story, but also Maura, who trained her to become a saint and was the one who encouraged her to become a Brave as well.
Sep 20, 2015 2:45 AM
Sep 2014
You guys are aware that saying "the second 7th mystery isn't solved for multiple books" is technically a spoiler, right?
Sep 20, 2015 2:58 AM

Nov 2008
YEEART said:
dbaranyi said:
"Endless Eight" + 4 + n?

That certainly was a big F-You to the audience from the creators of this story.

A dull fantasy that tried to be a mystery but failed on all counts thanks to ignoring all of the rules of mystery writing.

If there is an anime sequel I'm certainly not wasting my time on it.

Implying that you need to follow rules for a good mystery.

If you don't, you get a crap mystery, which is what we got here.
Sep 20, 2015 2:59 AM
Dec 2011
Grouchio said:

Can this series beat Owarimonogatari? It can only become AOTY if it does.

It won't be AOTY, but that ^ shouldn't be too hard.
Cute, not pedo.
Sep 20, 2015 3:10 AM

Jun 2014
Adelet is such a boss.
Fingers crossed for a 2nd season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2015 3:14 AM

May 2014
Dropped from a 9/10 to an 7/10 because of that stupid cow appearing.
GrimmbaeSep 20, 2015 3:19 AM
Sep 20, 2015 3:15 AM

Oct 2014
Just when we finally find out the seventh and can move on with the story, OH NO THERES A COW COSPLAYER WHO IS ALSO A BRAVE LETS START ALL OVER AGAIN. 30 seconds earlier I was planning on looking for the light novels but that is just mad dumb. Dumber than another save the princess arc in bleach (at least they had side stories between) or naruto naming his kid after a construction material. I was liking the last episode up until then but man I have never had my interest killed so fast in a finale.
Sep 20, 2015 3:21 AM

Nov 2014
Hahahaha new seventh. That made me laugh so hard.

Why do they trust Adelet though? I mean he really didn't prove himself innocent did he?
I feel everyone is suspicious :/

Really good detective show, I would say it is 7.5/10 for me. But I really consider it a detective show and nothing more.
Sep 20, 2015 3:23 AM

Oct 2013
Ripason said:
I intended to rate this as a 9/10 for its brilliant cliffhangers, interesting main character, passable plot, adorable burgeoning best girl romance, intense mystery and we'll placed clues, excellent scenery, decent animation and exciting combat...

But then an overweight cow appeared, leading to an annoying feeling of de ja vu. Coupled with the fact that she's butt ugly and overall a right pain to look at I'm afraid the show can only be given a generous 6.

Grimmbae said:
Dropped from a 9/10 to an 7/10 because of that stupid cow appearing.

Arcturus9001 said:
Just when we finally find out the seventh and can move on with the story, OH NO THERES A COW COSPLAYER WHO IS ALSO A BRAVE LETS START ALL OVER AGAIN. 30 seconds earlier I was planning on looking for the light novels but that is just mad dumb. Dumber than another save the princess arc in bleach (at least they had side stories between) or naruto naming his kid after a construction material. I was liking the last episode up until then but man I have never had my interest killed so fast in a finale.

Smh I hope shit taste isn't contagious lol... there are barely any legitimate comments concerning the drop off in animation qauality this episode. It's disappointing to see that these people are so simpleminded.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Sep 20, 2015 3:26 AM

Jul 2012
I don't understand how people can judge whether a character is good or not with just 5 minutes of appearance ... Like, how can you say that Rolonia is the worst character in the series? You know nothing about her personality and skills (she just said she could easily heal) and you already issue a judgment? Pathetic..

We are lucky that for once an anime is an extremely faithful adaptation to the light novel, too bad some people have blinders on and criticize whenever a story and characters are out of the ordinary.
Sep 20, 2015 3:39 AM

Dec 2013
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Sep 20, 2015 3:41 AM

Mar 2015
I hesitiate to give this a 10/10 only because the animation isn't very well-polished, and that the story dragged a bit sometimes. Nonetheless, a very very solid 9/10, and would've been a 9.5/10 if MAL allowed me to use decimals.

Bunny girl, I knew it had to be her! Apart from Maura (whom I believe is simply as thick-headed as a mountain, not malicious), Bunny was the only one who fit the personality of a possible 7th + did her little dance on the altar. I initially suspected Goldof, as he was the one who pulled out the sword, but he was way too loyal to Bunny to be the seventh. Regardless, it was a very good mystery, and I enjoyed solving it and watching the events unfold.

Adlet was a fantastic main character, no question. He appeared to be a very shounen-y character at first, but after it was clear that this was merely a facade. I loved his interactions with Fremy and Hans, with the latter being an absolute bro after their confrontation.

And Adlet x Fremy OTP pls. None of that Rolonia/Bunny please. Fremy is and always will be best girl.

I had tons of fun watching Rokka, and I can't wait for Season 2 to come~
Sep 20, 2015 3:49 AM

Sep 2013
What Nashetanya is the seventh!!? come on, everybody knew that already.

I thought they finally moved on to the "who's the seventh?" plot but they decided to do it over again. Just fvck

Overall I found the show rather boring. The mystery about finding out who's the seventh did intrigued me but it got really boring and annoying overtime. I didnt like Adlet, Fremy..well I actually did not like any of the characters. Welp time to move on to a different anime.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 20, 2015 3:51 AM

Sep 2014
Aaaaand it was Nashetanya.
Someone sayed at the last episode Adlet should say: Screw you guys im the seventh, all around the place are bombs have fun dying.
This would be my 10/10 ending.

Thx to the new seventh (-.-) this is still an option.

I will just stick to my theorie, everyone here is fake and the real braves are still chilling somewhere and having a party or something.

gave it 8/10 overall because I enjoyed it. Considering im not good at rating things on mal this still means nothing ^^
Best parts are Flamie, OP and ED and character style.

Would like a second season because I ship flamieXadlet.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 20, 2015 3:51 AM

Oct 2013
Pretty much the best anime of the season.... well also the only good anime this season pretty much. Although this episode was pretty meh.
I am a human.
Sep 20, 2015 4:04 AM

Mar 2013
People think Rolonia isn't cute?! Are we even looking at the same girl, wtf?

Honestly though, a lot of this last episode was just ok. The reveal of the seventh was exciting but, until Rolonia showed up, the entire episode felt like a waste of time. Most of what was said was just reiterating what we already knew. I'd much rather have seen more of what Goldov was feeling, since he was the closest to Nashetanya, or even just learnt more about Nashetanya herself. Fremy becoming stupidly jealous out of nowhere was just annoying too, especially since her and Adlet are fast becoming the most boring characters. We already know everything about them but the rest are still steeped in mystery and have barely been developed at all. Really, they could've focused on literally any other characters and it'd have been better.
Sep 20, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2015
straggy said:

Taste. Also, since we're talking about taste, Fremy>Rolonia.
Sep 20, 2015 4:10 AM
Sep 2015
I loved rokka but I was a bit disappointed with the introduction of another seventh . I might have to read the light novels to try and understand why they would bring in another seventh instead of just moving on with the story line . I was let down by the ending but other than that I've thoroughly enjoyed the anime , I hope there will be another season. I hate rolonia not because of her character design but because I love the set up of the original characters . Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised with how it works out. I need another season!
Sep 20, 2015 4:17 AM

Dec 2013
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Sep 20, 2015 4:18 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I sense a love triangle coming up.. If there will be a 2nd season? It makes sense since they introduced yet another brave and now we have seven again.. sigh, I thought we would finally be able to catch a breath.
Sep 20, 2015 4:20 AM

Dec 2013
Adlet did mention something

I'd love to see what happens next, so another season would be nice!

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
MasterTengkorakSep 20, 2015 10:38 AM
Sep 20, 2015 4:39 AM

Mar 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
straggy said:

I guess, if you like your girls without personality.
Sep 20, 2015 4:44 AM
Sep 2014
I'll quote Fremy here: "If that was a joke, it wasn't funny."
Sep 20, 2015 4:45 AM
Sep 2015
4/10
No offence but this anime is a major letdown imho.
Passed as action/adventure wastes 3/4 of the episodes in a temple, running in circles and analizing every word, action, sneeze the characters did to discover an ipotetic traitor.
Ok but the adventure?
Looks to me like a no plot "fill the time with fried air" anime.
Sep 20, 2015 5:04 AM

Jan 2010
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌welp...decent to me. this series is more about been detective rather than fighting evils.

Sep 20, 2015 5:08 AM

Jul 2007
OneTrueEmiya said:
straggy said:

If you like grumpy personality-less special snowflakes, sure.
Sep 20, 2015 5:13 AM

Jul 2015
hahahahahaha i lol'd when Rolonia appeared

well at least this series fit its LN...
hope for season 2 to fighting demon lord
Well Duh...

Sep 20, 2015 5:18 AM

Aug 2015
-Gensan- said:
The second volume is different from vol 1, but just by introduce Rolonia it'll misleads the viewers to think "what the hell? same stuff again?"

I don't see reason for anyone to think that they entering Demon lands so they will travel with along with 7 .

Zefyris said:
Also, those tablets aren't here to solve the mystery.
i have to disagree you could make a theory/speculate about 7 but to point that person you will need tablets
Sep 20, 2015 5:21 AM

Jan 2014
That was a somewhat satisfying ending. I suspected Nachetanya multiple times but i just couldn't figure out how she would be able to be the seventh. first OP was my favorite, so i'm happy that they showed us that one again in the finale.

I really liked all the different characters in this anime, and the unique clothing. I really hope there will be a statue available of Fremy in a cool pose

The end seemingly looked like it could lead to a second season, but if it's just going to be the same stuff again with finding out who the seventh might be, then i'm not so sure about my interest in it.

It's overall a 8/10 from me.
CandyFaceSep 20, 2015 5:25 AM
Sep 20, 2015 5:25 AM

Feb 2015
I really don't like how they added another brave in and now it's the same mystery.

I hope it gets a second season but I doubt it.

I don't really like the new girl's personality from what was shown in the 5 minutes as well.

ShutUpQueerFace said:
4/10
No offence but this anime is a major letdown imho.
Passed as action/adventure wastes 3/4 of the episodes in a temple, running in circles and analizing every word, action, sneeze the characters did to discover an ipotetic traitor.
Ok but the adventure?
Looks to me like a no plot "fill the time with fried air" anime.

You do realize this is a mystery show and not a generic ecchi kill the demon king show?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2015 5:43 AM
Aug 2012
That finale. Can't decide between mind f*ck or retard plot. :s
I guess I'll wait for a second season. If there isn't one, I'll stick with retard plot.
Sep 20, 2015 5:47 AM

Oct 2011
straggy said:

Honestly though, a lot of this last episode was just ok. The reveal of the seventh was exciting but, until Rolonia showed up, the entire episode felt like a waste of time. Most of what was said was just reiterating what we already knew. I'd much rather have seen more of what Goldov was feeling, since he was the closest to Nashetanya, or even just learnt more about Nashetanya herself. Fremy becoming stupidly jealous out of nowhere was just annoying too, especially since her and Adlet are fast becoming the most boring characters. We already know everything about them but the rest are still steeped in mystery and have barely been developed at all. Really, they could've focused on literally any other characters and it'd have been better.

She has hoofs and a long cow face. How is that cute exactly?
Sep 20, 2015 5:51 AM

Dec 2011
Xynic said:
What Nashetanya is the seventh!!? come on, everybody knew that already.

I was fairly sure that it was Maura right up to her reaction to finding out that Adlet was innocent near the end of episode 11.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 20, 2015 5:52 AM

Aug 2015
Gov said:
Fremy is half Fiend with horn how is that cute exactly :P ? yet everyone saying that
Sep 20, 2015 5:52 AM

Aug 2015
The end just confused me does that mean that there could be another fake out the remaining six?
Sep 20, 2015 5:57 AM

Apr 2013
Darkrazor22 said:
The end just confused me does that mean that there could be another fake out the remaining six?

She's human. If she was half fiend or fiend, what Adlet sprayed on the altar would have reacted.

And yes, there's another fake.

Gov said:

? SHe's human too you know :p
ZefyrisSep 20, 2015 6:05 AM
Sep 20, 2015 6:02 AM

Oct 2011
ViciLockhart said:
Gov said:
Fremy is half Fiend with horn how is that cute exactly :P ? yet everyone saying that

...thats different lol.

Look she isn't cute. She looks weird and is to similiar to a cow.
Sep 20, 2015 6:05 AM
Sep 2014
Maybe some people find cows cute, tho :P
Sep 20, 2015 6:08 AM

Oct 2011
apokaliz500 said:
Maybe some people find cows cute, tho :P

Then power to than people hah.
Sep 20, 2015 6:14 AM

Jul 2014
Close your eyes, imagine a loli dressed in cow cosplay ;P how's that? cute yet? work everytime when i read novel :P
Sep 20, 2015 6:15 AM

Mar 2012
Other than the first ep, I really enjoyed this. Hopefully a season 2 but I don't know
Sep 20, 2015 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
Hmm, i don't know, kinda don't like how that stone revealed out of nowhere. I am expecting a more "smooth" way to reveal Nashetania as the culprit, now it's as the author wanted to move to the next plot quickly by revealing "oh, this is the unshakable evidence" at the end, so rushing.

And Nash really a bitch, talking about peace when you are saying 500.000 lives is very cheap just something i can't swallow no matter what.

And that Rolonia, you know.....kinda weird,or okay, unique, or perhaps she is a woman who don't know about make over or something, perhaps she was truly from a low class woman, i don't know. But the author definitely has the balls to make a character like that, kinda curious how her role will be played out. Saint of blood, so perhaps she has ability similar to Bloodseeker, eh???perhaps kinda awesome if it's true.

If this is the case, i kinda suspecting that the next "seventh" is either Rolonia, Mora, or Fremy(sorry girl).

7.7/10 rounded up to 8/10. Kinda don't like how that stone discovered at the end.--
Sep 20, 2015 6:32 AM
Jul 2014
Ugoki said:
GSupernova said:
If your resolution requires a deus ex machina, you know you've gone wrong somewhere.

That's not what that word means.

"A Deus ex Machina (pron: Day-oos eks MAH-kee-nah) is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way." http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina

Thanks for playing.

Zefyris said:

Also, those tablets aren't here to solve the mystery. The mystery could be solved without it, as I wrote inside spoilers on the episode 11 thread. The detective making the wrong guess right at the end after solving the mystery and then the tablet being presented have another role. While the mystery could be solved by the readers and the detective, the detective actually didn't manage to solve it entirely, effectively failing right at the last part.
IF you look at how the work is done, you should have understood that is author keep breaking the tropes and what is usualy done again and again.
The trope about the detective always finding the right answer at the end was just broken right when we thought he had everything solved, he stumbled.

But well, I wasn't especially expecting most peoples to notice that here anyway~

The reason authors don't break that specific 'trope' is that it requires bad writing to resolve. You claim 'then the tablet being presented have another role'(again, you are one of the biggest instigators of LN spoiling, I swear to god.), but the reality is that at this point they would have killed Maura if not for this tablet reveal. The only way the characters could be put onto the right track was through pulling these tablets out of nowhere(even though Chamot was in possession of them from the start and Hans/Chamot chose not to bring them up at all before Adlet failed).
GSupernovaSep 20, 2015 6:44 AM
Sep 20, 2015 6:37 AM

Mar 2014
This show really surprised me, so I feel kinda sad knowing that a second season is not likely.

That character design surprised me, though. A saint of blood dressed as a cow, very interesting :D
Sep 20, 2015 6:38 AM

Jun 2013
So how many now feels Adlet is the real fake brave?

Unless the anime director screw up and Adlet didn't claim he is cleared off suspicion as he did in the anime, otherwise it must either be a huge oversight(from author) or Adlet is indeed the fake brave.

For someone claiming to be the strongest and being logical(u can't science if u sux at logic), I don't think that ending line from Adlet is excusable.

There is totally no ground at all for Adlet to say he is definitely not the fake. In fact, what better way to gain the trust of the others then for Adlet to reveal Nash.

I wonder if I will be called out again as pretentious by a certain priest if I got this right. Insisting I must be a LN reader pretending.

But hey, that isn't possible is it? :D
Sep 20, 2015 6:55 AM

Aug 2013
Lmao, this ending, I mean, seriously xD ?
Sep 20, 2015 6:58 AM
Jul 2014
Chiyousagi said:
So how many now feels Adlet is the real fake brave?

The only way I can think of to definitively prove that would be if the characters questioned each other on how their mark appeared individually. I.e. Someone like Hans bringing each person aside and asking them so that no one can change their story. It doesn't matter if Hans is lying about how his appeared, only that everyone else's story is consistent with Adlet's.

If the explanation is "He hallucinated the mark during that scene", then bullshit.
Sep 20, 2015 6:58 AM

May 2010
End a mystery on a satisfying note only to reveal that it's actually not the case at all? Good. Very good. I loved it. If it was a two-cour, it would have been better but oh well, I love how we can expect even good things in the future... i.e. if it does get a S2. Shame it isn't selling well, but that's to be expected from Japan. They don't buy anything out of their comfortable zone.

I loved this anime, so 9/10. Would definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY watch S2.

P.S. If you hate Rolonia, then it shows how fake one can get.
Pages (20) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Yesterday, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.