Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Chapter 282 Discussion


#1
Sep 19, 2015 6:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 5800
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now this announcement makes more sense......Chapter 282 raws came out

Timeskip confirmed + No new chapter for a month + The final arc announcement was made at the end of the chapter

All I gotta say is that ALOT OF REVEALS and interesting developments are in this chapter....Click below if you want to know what happens



Edited with better and more accurate translations
Modified by Tokoya, Sep 19, 2015 9:52 AM
 
#2
Sep 19, 2015 7:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Still not over last week's $#itty chapter.

So anyway the reason Hakuei let Sinbad pass was cause she was under Arba's control aka Hakuei had no problem whatsoever having her cousins kill her real brother.Seriously, Burn this b itch.

Hakuryuu, None of your cousins or even your real sister deserve your mercy.All of them were ready to kill you at one point cause they had more power.Also, Sinbad is too forgiving for his own good.You should have killed the entire Ren family with your own hands.Now, You possibly have even more enemies than before.

After this chapter, It looks like that Sinbad wants to unite the world and stop all wars, Slavery etc. during the process.He is really one hell of a character.For him to create his own country, Seven sea alliance and possibly be the next ruler of the entire world is just amazing.He deserve every bit of it.
Modified by Scorpionking426, Sep 19, 2015 7:56 AM
 
#3
Sep 19, 2015 8:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
B/W i have a feeling that Alibaba and Judar will arrive in a peaceful world led by Sinbad which has no slavery or wars.But, They will screw everything up cause why the hell not.Seriously, If this happens then hopefully Sinbad will kill Alibaba with his own hands.
 
#4
Sep 19, 2015 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 5800
Scorpionking426 said:
B/W i have a feeling that Alibaba and Judar will arrive in a peaceful world led by Sinbad which has no slavery or wars.But, They will screw everything up cause why the hell not.Seriously, If this happens then hopefully Sinbad will kill Alibaba with his own hands.
Lmao, I like the way you think xD
 
#5
Sep 19, 2015 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 332
Welcome back Arba! This pretty much confirms Sinbad as the final boss too. I mean the creepiness of their reunion was so well done it really couldn't be anything else. Shame this is the final arc, but hopefully it goes out with a bang. I'd really like some of those character deaths you promised Othaka.
 
#6
Sep 19, 2015 4:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
LordAura said:
Welcome back Arba! This pretty much confirms Sinbad as the final boss too. I mean the creepiness of their reunion was so well done it really couldn't be anything else. Shame this is the final arc, but hopefully it goes out with a bang. I'd really like some of those character deaths you promised Othaka.


Sinbad is no villain and if he is then he is a very $#itty villain.He is just like Kouen.He wants to stop wars, make entire world one and stop all wars while using every power he could get his hands on.But, Unlike Kouen he don't want to use Al-Thamen's power probably cause of his past.Also, He wants to use a peaceful method unlike Kouen who would first kill anyone standing in his way then turn everyone else into mindless zombie slaves while taking away their freedom and culture.If Sinbad was evil, He would have killed the Ren family after he checkmated them or used his power to conquer the world instead of using peaceful ways.It's all thanks to Sinbad that wars will stop after a very long time and ssa and kou empire will join hands for a bright future.Why would a villain want that to happen...
Modified by Scorpionking426, Sep 19, 2015 4:54 PM
 
#7
Sep 19, 2015 5:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6420
MY QUEEN AND EMPRESS IS BACK FROM HELL ONCE AGAIN WITH A VENGEANCE~

Also Arba's character page where? I keep Arbakuen on my favs until she gets her own. xD

Morgiana saying she will watch over Hakuryuu made me a little less salty about last chapter mostly cause AliMor is still a cliche and bad match imo.

Two years will pass and I can't wait to see the new designs on everyone wow. Poor Judal missed out on his war and Hakuryuu's rukh is white again while he is still fallen.

Magi on break next week not surprising she always takes breaks at the end of every arc.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
 
#8
Sep 19, 2015 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 332
Scorpionking426 said:
LordAura said:
Welcome back Arba! This pretty much confirms Sinbad as the final boss too. I mean the creepiness of their reunion was so well done it really couldn't be anything else. Shame this is the final arc, but hopefully it goes out with a bang. I'd really like some of those character deaths you promised Othaka.


Sinbad is no villain and if he is then he is a very $#itty villain.He is just like Kouen.He wants to stop wars, make entire world one and stop all wars while using every power he could get his hands on.But, Unlike Kouen he don't want to use Al-Thamen's power probably cause of his past.Also, He wants to use a peaceful method unlike Kouen who would first kill anyone standing in his way then turn everyone else into mindless zombie slaves while taking away their freedom and culture.If Sinbad was evil, He would have killed the Ren family after he checkmated them or used his power to conquer the world instead of using peaceful ways.It's all thanks to Sinbad that wars will stop after a very long time and ssa and kou empire will join hands for a bright future.Why would a villain want that to happen...
Woah there! I didn't say Sinbad was a villain anywhere in my post. I just said he was the final boss which is clearly what he's being set up to be. He's also teamed up with Arba now so he is kind of using Al Thamen too. He also intervened in a civil war he had really no reason being involved in and called for the execution of its leader. He also has been using Zepar to mind control people as well for his own ends. Sinbad has no qualms crushing people who get in the way of his goals or making slaves out of them. In that way him and Kouen are no different.
 
#9
Sep 19, 2015 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Roloko said:

Hakuryuu's rukh is white again while he is still fallen.

He's half-fallen now, so his rukh is half black half white, like Sinbad
 
Sep 19, 2015 8:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 5800
LordAura said:
Scorpionking426 said:


Sinbad is no villain and if he is then he is a very $#itty villain.He is just like Kouen.He wants to stop wars, make entire world one and stop all wars while using every power he could get his hands on.But, Unlike Kouen he don't want to use Al-Thamen's power probably cause of his past.Also, He wants to use a peaceful method unlike Kouen who would first kill anyone standing in his way then turn everyone else into mindless zombie slaves while taking away their freedom and culture.If Sinbad was evil, He would have killed the Ren family after he checkmated them or used his power to conquer the world instead of using peaceful ways.It's all thanks to Sinbad that wars will stop after a very long time and ssa and kou empire will join hands for a bright future.Why would a villain want that to happen...
Woah there! I didn't say Sinbad was a villain anywhere in my post. I just said he was the final boss which is clearly what he's being set up to be. He's also teamed up with Arba now so he is kind of using Al Thamen too. He also intervened in a civil war he had really no reason being involved in and called for the execution of its leader. He also has been using Zepar to mind control people as well for his own ends. Sinbad has no qualms crushing people who get in the way of his goals or making slaves out of them. In that way him and Kouen are no different.
For arguments sake (I'm not gonna turn this into another big debate again lol, we both deserve a long break from that stuff lol xD)

1. Technically Sinbad had every right to interfere considering his alliance/contract with Hakuryuu which subsequently gave him permission to send his troops in.....If he really was as dead set on attacking he would have done it ages ago without an excuse tbh since he can

2. That execution was all Hakuryuu and you know it lol

3. Sinbad only brainwashed Kougyoku and even then this =/= enslavement of entire countries filled with thousands of people and the destruction of their cultures and freedom which is what Kouen has been doing and is the opposite of what Sinbad does (Shout out to Sinbad no Bouken)
 
Sep 20, 2015 12:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 332
Tokoya said:
LordAura said:
Woah there! I didn't say Sinbad was a villain anywhere in my post. I just said he was the final boss which is clearly what he's being set up to be. He's also teamed up with Arba now so he is kind of using Al Thamen too. He also intervened in a civil war he had really no reason being involved in and called for the execution of its leader. He also has been using Zepar to mind control people as well for his own ends. Sinbad has no qualms crushing people who get in the way of his goals or making slaves out of them. In that way him and Kouen are no different.
For arguments sake (I'm not gonna turn this into another big debate again lol, we both deserve a long break from that stuff lol xD)

1. Technically Sinbad had every right to interfere considering his alliance/contract with Hakuryuu which subsequently gave him permission to send his troops in.....If he really was as dead set on attacking he would have done it ages ago without an excuse tbh since he can

2. That execution was all Hakuryuu and you know it lol

3. Sinbad only brainwashed Kougyoku and even then this =/= enslavement of entire countries filled with thousands of people and the destruction of their cultures and freedom which is what Kouen has been doing and is the opposite of what Sinbad does (Shout out to Sinbad no Bouken)
Yeh I'm not saying they're the same scale. I'm just saying that Sinbad isn't above brainwashing either. He has actually used Zepar on three people. We just haven't seen the other two. One of which he was very secretive about. As for the Kouen thing I really don't see why they faked his death if Sinbad would've been completely okay with it, but honestly that's just conjecture on my part though. Your first point is correct politically he had a reason to go, but ethically I still see his point as complete bullshit as he supporting a guy with a bunch of mind controlled soldiers. The will of the people of Kou was clearly on Kouen's side. This is just an opinion. I completely agree that I don't want a big debate though. I'm sure this arc will have plenty of stuff that'll paint Sinbad as an antagonist and there will be plenty to discuss in the future. I do find it funny that he was so anti Al Thamen and now he is teamed up with Arba lol.
 
Sep 20, 2015 12:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 522
damn... Sinbad fapper is everywhere huh ? i cant wait till my boy Alibaba Saluja kicked his sorry ass.
 
Sep 20, 2015 3:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
LordAura said:
Scorpionking426 said:


Sinbad is no villain and if he is then he is a very $#itty villain.He is just like Kouen.He wants to stop wars, make entire world one and stop all wars while using every power he could get his hands on.But, Unlike Kouen he don't want to use Al-Thamen's power probably cause of his past.Also, He wants to use a peaceful method unlike Kouen who would first kill anyone standing in his way then turn everyone else into mindless zombie slaves while taking away their freedom and culture.If Sinbad was evil, He would have killed the Ren family after he checkmated them or used his power to conquer the world instead of using peaceful ways.It's all thanks to Sinbad that wars will stop after a very long time and ssa and kou empire will join hands for a bright future.Why would a villain want that to happen...
Woah there! I didn't say Sinbad was a villain anywhere in my post. I just said he was the final boss which is clearly what he's being set up to be. He's also teamed up with Arba now so he is kind of using Al Thamen too. He also intervened in a civil war he had really no reason being involved in and called for the execution of its leader. He also has been using Zepar to mind control people as well for his own ends. Sinbad has no qualms crushing people who get in the way of his goals or making slaves out of them. In that way him and Kouen are no different.


Nah, He hates Al Thamen guts.Probably cause of his past.Remember when he killed Ithnan.He clearly said that Al Thamen isn't needed in world's future and Al Thamen is shown to hate his guts too.

It's really simple.Kou openly announced at summit that they want to take over the world which means that sooner or later Kou would have attacked Sindria and Seven sea alliance.Which would have resulted in thousands or millions of death.So, When Sinbad saw the opportunity, He took out his enemy without taking a single life.That's what a good king would do aka use his brain instead of going in a battle.He even spared his enemies who doesn't deserve it by the way.

It's not like he used Zepar to have Kougyoku kill her brothers and sisters.He used Zepar's power to first gather intel and then used it to stop Kougyoku and Kouha from fighting a war that would have resulted in their deaths seeing as Ren family clearly got checkmated and had no chance of winning.

Sinbad hate slavery.You can tell that just by looking his country which clearly oozes freedom.Not to mention that he was a slave himself.

Also, Kouen still being alive is thanks to Sinbad.A illusion can't deceive Sinbad.Not to mention that he didn't even took away Kouen and other Ren family members metal vessels.He gave them to Hakaryuu which will end up in Kouen's hand anyway.Sinbad is one hell of a clever person and for him to let Hakaryuu have Ren family's metal vessels clearly shows that either he don't think of them as a threat or even after all the $#it Kouen did , Sinbad forgives him.

With Hakuryuu and Kouen's jets cooling off, Sinbad is the only interesting character left in magi.He hasn't done anything evil till now but in future if he becomes evil, I would have no problem.That would make his character even more amazing.
Modified by Scorpionking426, Sep 20, 2015 4:02 AM
 
Sep 20, 2015 3:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Scorpionking426 said:


So anyway the reason Hakuei let Sinbad pass was cause she was under Arba's control aka Hakuei had no problem whatsoever having her cousins kill her real brother.Seriously, Burn this b itch.



Nope! Arba didn't take control of the Hakuei.
Look at her face. She doesn't have scar on left cheek.
I think that Arbakuen killed or prisoned Hakuei and dressed up as her daughter.
 
Sep 20, 2015 7:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 332
Scorpionking426 said:
This is some hardcore fanboying. Sinbad is the only interesting character left in Magi? Seriously? I personally think you're giving him way too much credit.
CzokoSpoko said:
Scorpionking426 said:


So anyway the reason Hakuei let Sinbad pass was cause she was under Arba's control aka Hakuei had no problem whatsoever having her cousins kill her real brother.Seriously, Burn this b itch.



Nope! Arba didn't take control of the Hakuei.
Look at her face. She doesn't have scar on left cheek.
I think that Arbakuen killed or prisoned Hakuei and dressed up as her daughter.
Or more than likely the author just forgot to draw the scar. We'll see though.
 
Sep 21, 2015 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1340
Time for Alibaba to come back and stop those morons, aka Sinbad and co.
 
Sep 21, 2015 5:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 425
So if the final arc is gonna begin then their must be enough material for a third anime at this point. Slap on a few filler but but it should be possible now
 
Sep 21, 2015 5:37 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1969
Why the hell did I click on that spoiler... sounds awesome though.
 
Sep 21, 2015 3:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 317
Scorpionking426 said:
LordAura said:
Woah there! I didn't say Sinbad was a villain anywhere in my post. I just said he was the final boss which is clearly what he's being set up to be. He's also teamed up with Arba now so he is kind of using Al Thamen too. He also intervened in a civil war he had really no reason being involved in and called for the execution of its leader. He also has been using Zepar to mind control people as well for his own ends. Sinbad has no qualms crushing people who get in the way of his goals or making slaves out of them. In that way him and Kouen are no different.


Nah, He hates Al Thamen guts.Probably cause of his past.Remember when he killed Ithnan.He clearly said that Al Thamen isn't needed in world's future and Al Thamen is shown to hate his guts too.

It's really simple.Kou openly announced at summit that they want to take over the world which means that sooner or later Kou would have attacked Sindria and Seven sea alliance.Which would have resulted in thousands or millions of death.So, When Sinbad saw the opportunity, He took out his enemy without taking a single life.That's what a good king would do aka use his brain instead of going in a battle.He even spared his enemies who doesn't deserve it by the way.

It's not like he used Zepar to have Kougyoku kill her brothers and sisters.He used Zepar's power to first gather intel and then used it to stop Kougyoku and Kouha from fighting a war that would have resulted in their deaths seeing as Ren family clearly got checkmated and had no chance of winning.

Sinbad hate slavery.You can tell that just by looking his country which clearly oozes freedom.Not to mention that he was a slave himself.

Also, Kouen still being alive is thanks to Sinbad.A illusion can't deceive Sinbad.Not to mention that he didn't even took away Kouen and other Ren family members metal vessels.He gave them to Hakaryuu which will end up in Kouen's hand anyway.Sinbad is one hell of a clever person and for him to let Hakaryuu have Ren family's metal vessels clearly shows that either he don't think of them as a threat or even after all the $#it Kouen did , Sinbad forgives him.

With Hakuryuu and Kouen's jets cooling off, Sinbad is the only interesting character left in magi.He hasn't done anything evil till now but in future if he becomes evil, I would have no problem.That would make his character even more amazing.


Um? Alibaba...judar... Aladdin....mor....Titus....Kouha.... Yunan....And many many more. Most magi characters are interesting in their ow. Ways.
 
Sep 21, 2015 9:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 864
Anyway Sinbad and Arba are hella entertaining ( and I don't even like her) I never thought they were going to be allies but I don't dislike the idea, though i still have no idea how the rest are going to compete against the dream team of sinbadavid and arbakuei



 
Sep 22, 2015 4:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 315
Are we going to end up with Hakuryuu as the king of the whole world? That would be so dumb...
 
Sep 22, 2015 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 7236
Oh god lol.

Sinbad is by far one of the most interesting villains in any manga/anime I've seen/read yet.

Can't really call him good or bad.

But being David's reincarnation, I'm pretty sure he will be the final boss.
 
Sep 24, 2015 8:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 13
Well, Sinbad's depravity has reached the skies. He is now using the defintion of depravity itself xD

Sinbad's fanboys have lost all theirs arguments for trying to prove he is a hero
 
Sep 24, 2015 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
Nakukoro said:
Well, Sinbad's depravity has reached the skies. He is now using the defintion of depravity itself xD

Sinbad's fanboys have lost all theirs arguments for trying to prove he is a hero


LOL Sinbad was never a hero. He always had an insidious subtext
 
Sep 24, 2015 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2987
Fuck Sinbadavid, I'm more interested in seeing him go down in flames than Hakuryuu at this point. What sucks is that Hakuryuu has no hatred left to spend when he finds out his sister is now Arba, so he'll just be forced whiteknighting throughout the final arc. At least we have Kougyoku to spice things up.

Like Judar said, I'm scared to find out what becomes of the world and the characters in two years.
 
Sep 26, 2015 2:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
wait is this really the 282 chapter or... where did you found the raws to begin with?
 
Sep 27, 2015 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 864
The whole Kouugyoku subplot seems stupid to me right now, what is she going to do against Sinbad?



 
Sep 28, 2015 5:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 13
Well, she can sink Sindra if Sinbad is not there
 
Sep 28, 2015 6:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 15
I kinda get a feeling sinbad is not the final boss but il lah is ....arba as usual is using sinbad in order to free il lah from him... and yeah I like the thing you told sinbad is really one hell of a character
"Sadists can't take the heat. I wish people would be more considerate to me."-okita sougo
 
Sep 29, 2015 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 864
Nakukoro said:
Well, she can sink Sindra if Sinbad is not there

Gyokuen is there tho



 
Oct 5, 2015 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 180
i still love sinbad~~
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
 
Oct 5, 2015 4:34 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 10477
That plot twist, didn't expect Gyokuen to be inside Hakuei or maybe Hakuei was Gyokuen all along!?
Apple Pie ~♪
 
Oct 5, 2015 4:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 115475
Lol, I find Sinbad to be quite an interesting character honestly. Sometimes, we just have no idea what he will do next.

Scorpionking426 said:
B/W i have a feeling that Alibaba and Judar will arrive in a peaceful world led by Sinbad which has no slavery or wars.But, They will screw everything up cause why the hell not.Seriously, If this happens then hopefully Sinbad will kill Alibaba with his own hands.


LOL, this made me laugh more than I had expected.
Alibaba and Judar's chemistry has been very entertaining in that other world.
 
Oct 5, 2015 5:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 535
kaneki-ken1 said:
i still love sinbad~~


Yup, still best character by far
He can even become the main antagonist of the series, I don't care, I'll still be on his side xD
 
Oct 5, 2015 6:25 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 85
KaiserNazrin said:
That plot twist, didn't expect Gyokuen to be inside Hakuei or maybe Hakuei was Gyokuen all along!?


This was already said but Hakuei actually as a scar on her cheek, whereas in this chapter "arba" does not, meaning that they're likely two different people. I doubt that Hakuei is actually dead however, as there's likely to be more plot left for her for the sake of Hakuryuu.
 
Oct 5, 2015 7:48 AM
Bone Idle Perv

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 604
Fuck yeah~ The crazy milf is back <3
 
Oct 5, 2015 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 10990
SO MUCH WTF when Sinbad said "Right Arba?!" F***!! I knew she's alive but being in Hakuei O_o?! What happened to Hakuei now then? Dead?

The ArbaxSinbad scene was so F***N WEIRD LOL

I love how everyone accepted Haku as the Emperor. U'd think Aladdin and co would be pissed at him for "killing Alibaba" and the Kou for doing what he did. Good to see some open minded people since eventually the world is technically united now.

And is it really gonna take 2 years O_o?!?! One hell of a huge time skip incoming then. Nice seeing the Fanalis.
 
Oct 5, 2015 10:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
To me this could be some of the upcoming plot twists that could happen.
1) Irony: Kogyaku be the one to put an end to David (or maybe to Sinbad)
2) A REAL? Love-triangle upcoming due to the time-skip between Alibaba-Morgiana-Hakuryuu
3) Aladdin becomes "a real man"
4) Awesome character designs
4) Inestability that rises because the different kingdoms that became part of the Seven Seas Alliance are no entirely happy with it plus the fact that Reim is the only free country of the SSA, and Magnus kind of hates Sinbad
5) Amazing Alibaba return (even if I don´t know how he will return if his body is already dead)
6) Just at the right time Kouen and family will appear to meddle with Sinbad (or maybe David´s) plans
7) Hakuryuu will become more emo because he will compare himself with Sinbad
8) I still want that Aladdin meets his parents´conscience within the Rukh
9) A more mature Alibabba (but without losing his ususal self)
10) New Djinns powers-ups, users, or even a more powerful Sinbad with more Djinns under control (maybe a number associated with Christianism and King David´s)
11) Feels everywhere!!! Awesomeness XD
 
Oct 5, 2015 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5796
Lol I wonder does Sinbad know that Kouen is not dead and it was all a illusion.

Also Gyokuen must be the only woman Sinbad ever threw away.

So yea its pretty much confirmed for the last arc, Sinbad vs errbody.
 
Oct 5, 2015 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6420
Barion-Zara said:
SO MUCH WTF when Sinbad said "Right Arba?!" F***!! I knew she's alive but being in Hakuei O_o?! What happened to Hakuei now then? Dead?


I think Arba is possessing her like with Gyokuen cause if you remember right before Hakuryuu decapitated her she looked genuinely confused about what was happening. So Arba must have let Gyokuen resurface before taking over again and using her rukh as a bomb.

Also Arba stated she could heal herself if she gotten outside the barrier that Judal made so once possessing Hakuei she can easily remove something like a scar.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
 
Oct 5, 2015 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 573
Time skip hype!
"If, for argument's sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." - Ken Kaneki



English isn't my native language.
 
Oct 5, 2015 12:18 PM
Anime Moderator
Master Öqvily

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 4049
Time skip time! And I just can't wait to see Sinbad die. <3
 
Oct 5, 2015 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 3484
Alibaba and Judar have been too much of a couple to just get separated like that. I suspect when they finally return, they'll find they've been replaced by Hakuryuu and Aladdin and so will keep sticking together.
Also, if Hakuryuu makes the most out of the 2 years time skip, he might even be able to hook up with Morgiana.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
 
Oct 5, 2015 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2922
Awww yeah, knew Arba/Gyokuen was still alive, but in Hakuei? When the hell did that happen. Nevertheless, great to see her still alive.

Mah girl Kougyoku, seething with rage and putting up a facade.

I like Sinbad but still hate him. So at it was guessed many times before, Sinbad is the final boss.

And if David is in Sinbad, Arba in Hakuei now, then could Solomon possibly be in Alibaba? I mean, Alibaba said he was there before Judar arrived for quite a long while, so we still haven't seen what he experienced or encountered before Judar arrived.
Modified by Olem, Oct 5, 2015 4:33 PM

 
Oct 5, 2015 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
geralt said:
Alibaba and Judar have been too much of a couple to just get separated like that. I suspect when they finally return, they'll find they've been replaced by Hakuryuu and Aladdin and so will keep sticking together.
Also, if Hakuryuu makes the most out of the 2 years time skip, he might even be able to hook up with Morgiana.


Nah Morgiana would never fall for him. As far as she knows he KILLED Alibaba. Falling for the man who killed your first love? Yeah no that's not happening. Plus after that last talk they had, I'm pretty sure Hakuryuu realized he blew what little chances he ever had with Morgiana.
Modified by Darklight0303, Oct 5, 2015 2:47 PM
 
Oct 5, 2015 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 4306
Queen Gyokuen-sama is alive~

She was hiding inside Hakuei or she was Hakuei? I''m a little confused.

And even bigger, Morgiana's confession??

Sinbad is so clever. I feel like everything that is going on right now is all apart of his master plan. The way everything is getting set up for the next arc, I don't mind as much as I did before that Magi is coming to an end.. I can't wait to see how Sinbad and the queen work together and what Sinbad's plans are.. It seems like he's definitely not going to follow the path of David.

What's going to happen when Alibaba returns and confronts Hakuryuu? Morgiana really thinks he's dead..

It sucks we have to wait until Halloween.. I'M HYPE!
 
Oct 5, 2015 4:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 659
Well let's hope Magi's final arc won't end like Naruto's.
 
Oct 5, 2015 9:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2371
 
Oct 5, 2015 10:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 15
Hisoka_Judal said:
Well let's hope Magi's final arc won't end like Naruto's.

I understand bro! I hope the same too!
"Sadists can't take the heat. I wish people would be more considerate to me."-okita sougo
 
Oct 6, 2015 8:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2599
geralt said:
he might even be able to hook up with Morgiana.


no. just no.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »