Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 22, 2015 5:34 AM

Apr 2008
Aiyen said:
You know what's funny...?
Everyone throwing around "Death Flag" in this discussion because they just learned what it meant from Lucy.
GG, guys. GG

Pretty sure everyone here knows what a freakin deathflag is. Don't be retarded
Sep 22, 2015 8:19 AM

Jul 2014
Tbh, I have this distinct feeling Gildarts may be an enemy, hence why Hiro didn't introduce every from the Spriggan 12.

If he is..... well R.I.P Fairy Tail. Not like we know wtf that guy is doing anyway.
"Hi!"
Sep 22, 2015 8:50 AM
Mar 2015
YEEART said:
Tbh, I have this distinct feeling Gildarts may be an enemy, hence why Hiro didn't introduce every from the Spriggan 12.

If he is..... well R.I.P Fairy Tail. Not like we know wtf that guy is doing anyway.

No he's just bumming around the world I wonder if he has a cellphone lol
Sep 22, 2015 8:56 AM
Oct 2013
No he's just bumming around the world I wonder if he has a cellphone lol[/quote]

He gave Cana a magic card with which she can summon him from anywhere, but guess what conveniently happened?
Sep 22, 2015 10:12 AM

Jul 2014
Isterio said:

He gave Cana a magic card with which she can summon him from anywhere, but guess what conveniently happened?[/quote]

Explain pls, I don't exactly remember myself @.@ ... she didn't lose it or anything, right?
"Hi!"
Sep 22, 2015 10:28 AM

Apr 2008
Isterio said:

He gave Cana a magic card with which she can summon him from anywhere, but guess what conveniently happened?[/quote]

Cana tore that card up
Sep 22, 2015 10:33 AM
Oct 2013
YEEART said:
Isterio said:

He gave Cana a magic card with which she can summon him from anywhere, but guess what conveniently happened?

Explain pls, I don't exactly remember myself @.@ ... she didn't lose it or anything, right?[/quote]

The whole chapter basicly confirms Gildarts to never appear into the meaningful story again.

Personal assumption, he´s too much of a gamebreaker and his fightning style is boring as fuck as it consists of immediate oneshots and punches.Hiro probably noticed his fuckup and therefore removed him from the game.
IsterioSep 22, 2015 10:41 AM
Sep 22, 2015 9:40 PM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
YEEART said:

Explain pls, I don't exactly remember myself @.@ ... she didn't lose it or anything, right?

The whole chapter basicly confirms Gildarts to never appear into the meaningful story again.

Personal assumption, he´s too much of a gamebreaker and his fightning style is boring as fuck as it consists of immediate oneshots and punches.Hiro probably noticed his fuckup and therefore removed him from the game.[/quote]

So the world is gonna go to hell and he can't yep because he is too powerful lol, I guess its better the makarov
Sep 23, 2015 2:51 AM

May 2014
Some nice things happening this chapter. Some enlightenment on Natsu's side. Gray with an answer too. Now if only Gajeel x Juvia had some time in here too :|
But oh well, nice words from Makarov btw. Fairy Tactician didn't do shit :/
How could they not think of an attack by air :o
Sep 23, 2015 5:13 AM
Mar 2015
KamSung said:
Some nice things happening this chapter. Some enlightenment on Natsu's side. Gray with an answer too. Now if only Gajeel x Juvia had some time in here too :|
But oh well, nice words from Makarov btw. Fairy Tactician didn't do shit :/
How could they not think of an attack by air :o

jVIA and gajeel are not main characters they just hang out with the main cast a lot

Everything is totally in place. At this point Natsu is leagues above gajeel, so he would be most effective as a martyr and leaving levy behind with a child....... 450 chipper and still no answer to juvia unique magic and abilities, no relevant backstory or supporting characters for her. So her giving her life for Gray , and hopefully becoming the new Water spirit for Lucy's key would be fitting. Her power is equal to Aquarius anyway she might as well.
Sep 23, 2015 6:52 AM

Oct 2011
trump54 said:
Personal assumption, he´s too much of a gamebreaker and his fightning style is boring as fuck as it consists of immediate oneshots and punches.Hiro probably noticed his fuckup and therefore removed him from the game.

Which makes this arc perfect for Gildarts to appear, the enemies this time are hyped to be on the same level as Ishigar #1 mage and Zeref is the one leading them, this is not some wannabe Zeref or a demon of Zeref, it's Zeref himself and as much he only look at them as mere pawns, he still said he built his army to take Acnologia down, so it's only minimal that he also take into account the power of those "pawns".

Gildarts only had one fight and was against Bluenote and that guy was probably only on Laxus level, Gildarts was mere joking around,the moment he gained his power back when Tenrou Tree got healed he one shoted the guy.

IMO, Gildarts is at least 1 or 2tiers above everyone else in Ishigar and on the same level as the 3 Kings and that should be the same level of the Spriggans.

It would also be cool if Gildarts had some "connection" to the Spriggans, not going as far as being their ally, but he's know for being travelling, though I don't remember if they specified this but he might travel around the entire world rather than only Ishigar and if that's true, it's only natural that he already came across Alvarez.
Sep 23, 2015 7:23 AM
Apr 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Yay_No_Die said:
Wait so did Sand guy-whatever the hell his name is- disobey Zeref's order to not attack? If so, I can't see Zeref killing someone out of spite or disobedience. Then again, I thought he was a wuss in the Tenrou arc when he just kept crying when he killed things and he seems to not care about life.

Anyways, those death flags. I want to believe yet I can't because no significant character has died yet. TT _ TT What to believe I don't know.

Orders not to attack? Zeref gave no such thing. Last chapter he was announcing the invasion remember? No he just probably hurried ahead of the rest at least. At most he got assigned to dealing with FT while the other spriggans attacked the other guilds

>_> Dang, I must have read that wrong. I could've sworn I read Zeref say not to attack, when Ajeel(?) complained he could take them on alone
Sep 23, 2015 8:45 PM

Apr 2010
I'm way behind on this manga but is Fairy Tail in its final arc or something?
Sep 23, 2015 9:50 PM

Oct 2011
scabab said:

Because the main antagonist of this arc is none other than Zeref himself and a lot of other "mysteries" are being revealed, people are starting to believe this is the final arc, also some people said that Mashima mentioned he does not intend to end the manga yet, I couldn't find the source to that though.
Sep 23, 2015 11:07 PM

Apr 2013
-ZET- said:
scabab said:

Because the main antagonist of this arc is none other than Zeref himself and a lot of other "mysteries" are being revealed, people are starting to believe this is the final arc, also some people said that Mashima mentioned he does not intend to end the manga yet, I couldn't find the source to that though.

It was in volume 49

For a little more info 49 was 2 Japanese volumes ago and I think the newest English one and it was released earlier this year.
Aqua_ElevenSep 23, 2015 11:11 PM
Sep 24, 2015 6:22 PM
Sep 2015
omarakr said:
here i have 2 really big theories :
- zeref and natsu are fighting and acnologia shows and everyone and all the guilds will run away then gildarts finally shows up and fights acnologia . if you remember igneel said ''did humans finally surpass dragons'' but i don't see anyone taking down acnologia except for zeref but he is currently fighting his brother natsu and i can't see ayone but gildarts to fight against him so gildarts will use something that he created specially for acnologia and he's gonna kill him but it took all his magic so gildarts will die with a smile on face saying''i finally achieved my dream (surpass acnologia because he lost to him before) and it would turn out great but it's just a theory and maybe gildarts won''t even appear in this arc and there will another arc againt the god of life and death the one that cursed mavis and zeref they will fight him because they want to achieve mavis's dream to finally die and i don't see it happening unless the god himself dies
-basically now lisanna and natsu sould get married because they promised each other when they were kids and we all know that natsu and lucy will end up together even mashima said it they will have a daughter called nashi so that means something will happen to lisanna she didn't die the first ime so this time she is going to bite it let's someone attacks natsu with strong magic and she will shield him with her body falling back in natsu's arm then she confesses to him and he sees flashbacks from when they first met and he will cry his lungs out then he remebers igneel and his last words when he died and cries even more and of course mira and elfman will tear up as well and then maybe natsu will get really angry and have too many negative thoughts that he will awaken end himself ( back when zeref said '' wil it be you or end that will fight me'') and he kills the remaining sprigans without any hesitaion and lucy will be the one to bring him back and that's when he will fall in love with her and then fights zeref
those are the two that i really think have big possibilities of happening but i also think makarov will die because he escaped death twice now so he will bite it the third time and finally passes the title of gild master to someone else that i really want t to be gildarts
share your thoughts what do you will happen what do you think of my theories

Um. Yes when there's Zeref, there's Acnologia. Acnologia will follow. But it was not stated that Zeref can defeat Acnologia. As you can remember, zeref is doing some preparations to defeat Acnologia. So I guess Acnologia is stronger than Zeref. Or Zeref just want to have fun for using spriggans and fighting fairies.
Sep 25, 2015 3:24 AM

Mar 2015
Let the Final War...BEGIN!!!
Sep 26, 2015 11:11 PM

Jul 2013
If the manga isnt going to end with this fight then maybe the true final boss might be the thing that cursed Zeref and Zeref might sacrifice himself to save like fairytail and that
Sep 28, 2015 2:12 AM

Oct 2009

I love all Ships to be honest,

Nalu is awesome, Jerza, Gruvia and Gajevy. I would die to see one of them beeing a couple.
But I want to SEE and READ it, not to just getting told: Hey they are already a couple lol.
So it bothers me a bit, but at the same time I cant stop loving this little detail which so much different meanings béhind it.

I'd die inside if one of these couples get broken up....
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Sep 28, 2015 2:16 AM

Oct 2009
I swear that I feel Mashima is trolling us fans who read Rave Master with all these DEATH FLAGS! He knows what he did in his previous manga...
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Oct 1, 2015 11:38 PM
Oct 2015
How angry will everyone get if after the fight, Gray's answer to Juvia is something like "Yes, I do think mashed potatoes are better than fries!" Or something stupid other than the answer to "will you go out with me?"
Sep 25, 2016 5:27 AM

Jan 2016
Damn this was a crazy enjoying episode! Fairy tail need a counterattack now! cause the invasion has arrived!
Gruvia. <3 the feel.. hate everyone
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 6, 2016 5:48 PM

Dec 2015
That is a lot of airships if you ask me.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 24, 2017 9:45 AM

Dec 2014
the enemy id come quick I was so not expected that
Aug 15, 2018 10:45 AM

Feb 2013
And the final fight begins!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.