Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2015 2:08 PM

May 2014
♥ making everything better ♥

Hello there all you lovely ladies~ The staff of Fancy Fangirls are happy to present you with
some enjoyable resources for if you're ever feeling down ٩(*ゝڡ◕๑)۶♥ We all go through
tough times in life, and that's completely understandable! Sadly, over the internet, there's
only so much we can do for each other. That's why we, the staff, are here to provide you
with support for when times are tough s( ^ ‿ ^)-b

Don't be afraid to use this thread for venting or chat either, all you lovelies! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Available Staff
If you'd prefer to private chat someone, we are here for you!
Wrath
available for all your womanly needs~!
------------------
Luka
available for all your perverted needs~
------------------
Arrilou
available for all your fangirl needs~ (✿ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
------------------
Nelly
available for sharing all the bishie love (っ˘ω˘ς )
------------------
Hana
available for anything (。・//ε//・。)

Resources
To cheer yourself up~
ohmystarshineDec 18, 2015 11:08 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 26, 2015 1:23 PM

Jul 2012
Bumping post to remind people that yes we have a support chat right nya.
Holidays can be horrible being with family for some people and this is the time of the year that suicide attempts go up.

Please don't feel alone when dealing with this! There are many ways of self support with links above and here so don't be afraid to post your
problems to maybe vent your frustration. For privacy: PM a staff who's available!!

Happy Holidays and keep yourself safe and healthy!
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

mitsumi iwakura

deliveries
awc mrc
set by titanween
Dec 5, 2015 6:33 AM

Nov 2008
wow i never knew this exist lol

Deliveries
Kannazuki no Miko
Chikane & Himeko

Dec 5, 2015 3:57 PM

Jun 2013
I needed this <3 this is such a lovely megapost
Dec 5, 2015 8:38 PM

Feb 2014
This is great. I'm gonna need this cause the holidays always are never good for me. Thanks!
Dec 14, 2015 4:11 AM

Mar 2014
[size=80]It takes everything in me just to get through each day. You don't know how much I needed something like this. You saved me, Thank you so much <3

I'm a picture-perfect face
With that wild in my veins

K/DA - POP/STARS
1:04 ━━━●━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Jan 28, 2016 12:54 PM

Jul 2014
I see we have lots of study help but do we have anything for taking online classes? I don't learn well this way, I'd much rather be in a classroom having a teacher go over material and explain it, but I have no other choice 'cause the online class I'm taking is required. We've done an easy, hands on kind of learning project already and I felt that was very useful but now it's getting to the point where it's like "here read these articles and watch these videos and learn everything yourself" and I just don't learn that way so if anyone has any learning tips when taking online classes that'd be really nice (ಥ_ಥ)
Jan 28, 2016 7:36 PM

Feb 2011
Arrilou said:
I see we have lots of study help but do we have anything for taking online classes? I don't learn well this way, I'd much rather be in a classroom having a teacher go over material and explain it, but I have no other choice 'cause the online class I'm taking is required. We've done an easy, hands on kind of learning project already and I felt that was very useful but now it's getting to the point where it's like "here read these articles and watch these videos and learn everything yourself" and I just don't learn that way so if anyone has any learning tips when taking online classes that'd be really nice (ಥ_ಥ)

I'll admit up front that I didn't have trouble with online classes, although I probably would now (depression has made my attention span roughly that of a gnat). However, one thing I thought of was trying to find another student (or students) in the class and study together. You could take turns essentially teaching each other what you have managed to absorb from the videos/articles and together learn more than you would on your own. I seriously doubt you're the only student with this problem.

It can also help to talk to your professor or TAs, whatever is available. Be honest with them, ask what resources are available to help you at your school. There usually are lots of things available that most students never know exist. (I was involved in teaching First Year Studies at my university as a peer mentor, and I was amazed over all the stuff I learned about to pass along helping the students in those classes.) Worst case, try going to the dean of students office and ask them about resources available to help students in your situation.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Anime/Manga Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

viisan - Jul 29, 2015

1224 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 19, 2023 9:45 PM

» REBIRTH~!!

Maguro-chan - Aug 28, 2018

0 by Maguro-chan »»
Aug 28, 2018 7:48 PM

» [GAME] I want an Anime! ( 1 2 )

mshehana - Jul 16, 2015

89 by moon-flowers »»
May 21, 2018 11:33 AM

» [GAME] Explain an Anime Plot Badly

viisan - Jul 28, 2015

31 by StellaMewsing »»
Apr 8, 2017 1:15 PM

» [ ♪♬((⌒ω⌒))♬♪ ] What are you listening to right now ? ( 1 2 3 )

RuuryMercury - Sep 9, 2015

114 by removed-user »»
Jan 15, 2017 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.