Forum Settings
Forums

What to buy with excess student loans? O$AP THREAD

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2015 7:45 AM

May 2015
I assume that those are your computer specs in your sig.

Buy an NVidai Quadro, pair it with a ASUS PA248Q and add it to your system, 10 bit color depth FTW. I would also replace the power hungry AMD card with something by Nvidia. Go with a 980 and now you have a powerful gaming and editing rig.

Or you could by one of these.
Slightly Dangerous

Sep 23, 2015 5:54 PM

Oct 2012
xEmptiness said:
PerfectScore said:

Haha.

HAHA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH MY GOD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DUDE STOP YOURE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!

LOL DUDE THATS LIKE SLAPPING A FAKE ASS ROLEX ON TOP OF YOUR SUIT

Bro, quit flaunting your debt-ass OSAP money and go get a job. #mackageftw #ryersonisshit #getsnoosapbecausetoomuchincomefromcoop #800discountonly #debtfree #jobexperience #csismylife #coopftw #jobmine #scholarshipmoney #ezgameezlife #cleanyoactupbitch #workhardplayhard #fuckbitchesgetmoney #noteventrying #thegeeseliketofly #mymarksareprettylowbutmybalanceishigh #nyclifestyle #capitaloftheworld #wallstreet #concretejungleswheredreamsaremadeof #nothingicantdo #nowiminnewyork #notinsomeghettosuburbs #intellectualdomination

PerfectScore wanted me to post this for him. No, I'm not coming back to MAL >_>

lol glad i can make you laugh

and yeah ryerson rulez uoft sux
Star_BoySep 23, 2015 6:30 PM
Sep 23, 2015 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
AmericanDream said:
Tsuyuu said:
uoft sux

Agreed.

disagreed.
Sep 23, 2015 8:13 PM

Aug 2009
^ It suxxx and is full of SJW's

Go buy a financial planner with your OSAP moneyz :P
LoneWolfSep 23, 2015 8:35 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 23, 2015 8:23 PM

Jul 2012
battosai-01 said:
^ It suxxx and is full of SJW's

did you hear of the guy who threatened to kill the uoft feminists?
Sep 23, 2015 8:30 PM

Aug 2009
Actually yeah my prof in Gender and Sexuality (yes that is a course that I am currently taking) told me about it.

Honestly it sounded like what you would stereotypically expect from anti-feminists. That they're somehow all violent serial killers that want to murder them, because... false rape accusations? Really? There are far more sinister things the feminist agenda has pushed. Also no I haven't said in the class that I'm anti-feminist, I'm not trying to throw myself into a fire, plus I'm a racial minority so I don't have a target on my back... yet.
LoneWolfSep 23, 2015 8:33 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 23, 2015 8:35 PM

Oct 2012
battosai-01 said:
Actually yeah my prof in Gender and Sexuality (yes that is a course that I am currently taking) told me about it.

Honestly it sounded like what you would stereotypically expect from anti-feminists. That they're somehow all violent serial killers that want to murder them, because... false rape accusations? Really? There are far more sinister things the feminist agenda has pushed. Also no I haven't said in the class that I'm anti-feminist, I'm not trying to throw myself into a fire, plus I'm a racial minority so I don't have a target on my back... yet.

What a boring class to take man

are you trying to awaken your inner feminist battosai
Sep 23, 2015 8:38 PM

Aug 2009
It's actually mandatory for my program... so yeah I just kind of have to get through it. I guess the good side is I already know all of the typical feminist propaganda so it's just kinda like review.

It pretty much all boils down to

Women=Good
Men=Bad

Gender and apparently biological sex... no I'm not joking my prof insists that biological sex is also socially constructed and basically Cultural Marxism (look it up) regarding, first and foremost gender, but also race, religion sexuality, social status etc.
LoneWolfSep 23, 2015 8:44 PM

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 23, 2015 8:49 PM

Aug 2009
I'm none of those and by propaganda, I mean that it's simply untrue and works to hurt a group of people (men) by generalizing them all as potential rapists and misogynists.

EDIT: Holy shit I made this thread about feminism >_> god it's like it's everywhere. Inescapable.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 10, 2015 12:53 AM

Oct 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Hookers

good one.
Oct 10, 2015 10:49 AM
Oct 2015
I didn't take osap because na
The one true sloth is the right sloth- Obama July 4, 1942
Oct 10, 2015 10:57 AM

Oct 2012
flyingmoron said:
I didn't take osap because na

Loserrrr
Mar 19, 2021 6:10 PM

Oct 2012
looking into NFTs to buy now.

Any recommendations? Lemme know real quick.
Mar 21, 2021 8:58 PM

Oct 2012
any recs?

just wondering if anyone could fam

#6ix
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

9 by traed »»
9 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

8 by Theo1899 »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
2 hours ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.