Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 1, 2017 12:50 AM

Aug 2009
love dem sleepovers

uomi best girl
Jun 2, 2017 6:56 AM
失礼、噛みました

Oct 2016
What's the name of the song in the ending scene?
Aug 8, 2017 12:30 AM

Sep 2010
Quality ep as usual, but man the subs I watched with killed it a bit.
Sep 12, 2017 4:27 PM
Dec 2016
z1R said:
What's the name of the song in the ending scene?

also interested. pls post it someone it you know it.
Feb 27, 2018 3:56 AM

Apr 2013
That last scene did look way too serious, so it was already clear that something stupid would happen :3
Sep 3, 2018 8:10 AM

Jul 2013
No one seems to have noticed how messy Shino's desktop is with all the files scattered all around. I found that small scene particularly funny.

The subs were kinda off this episode so I guess I couldn't enjoy a lot of jokes this time but better than nothing, I guess.
Dull_LullSep 3, 2018 11:21 AM
Apr 21, 2019 9:48 PM

May 2017
Uomi fanservice saikou !!
Tenis dog faping on judo girl
Tenis maid faping on nopan girl
Kotomi puting strange picture everywhere 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 26, 2020 6:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
What i got here? All funny scenes for me all caught off one one paragraph. Lets write it off!

First scene was okay. A bit off comedy vibes, tho. Kotomi and her socks, that jokes, tho. Aria's wore the eyeglasses just for style, somehow, felt so cute, and wild .... Her joke, tho. Idk why she thought about that! Some diary note. Yokoshima sensei old photo. She looks so beautiful there. But, she was too old, she felt a bit sad there. Tsuda's threw a joke? OB? Old Bitch! Great, Lmao. Shino x Tokki conversation, tho. A bit missed. Shino's adorable face made me laughed in the seconds. Nene's part. Somehow she just missed her usual banters there. Its because of that robot? Okay! A popularity ranking? Shino was the number one! Whos that person on the fifth rank? The pink hair girl? I just forgot about her! Shino and her inferiority with that rank. Its about the boobs! Suzu's heights joke was not so funny. Give her some respect! Shino's solution with the random couple was awkwardly hilarious. Lmao. Dat Aria's 'kore nani' never missed a chance to punched me hard. Now, its the starfish that looks alike a fuckin dick. And ofc she wanted to sucked one of its 'hand' xD Shino and Tsuda's 'bird'. Aria's curiosity made me burst of a laughter! Ah, a tenis arc preparation. Aria's was the tenis athlete before? The reason, tho, always blame that gigantic boobs! Boa the cultured dog finally made an appearance. Nene's not like that! Dejima always curious about Aria, no surprised. Again, Suzu's heights joke was not funny! Tsuda's strike there! His 'bird' was so unlucky. Poor him! Ah lunch time. They finished the session already. Were they won? Unfortunately they were not! Shino x her new smartphone. Tsuda x Kaede moment got wasted like that! Hata senpai special moment, tho. Yeeah, another Takasquid session back in a good time! Ah, its just Hata action when she putting that hilarious thing! That skull fuck, tho. Idk if that was real in this ridiculous world. Uomi appearance again! Looks how every girls yelled out of her screen time! She made the student council girls jealous! Ah, its ended up with everyone on Tsuda's home again. Uomi fanservices felt so real. Uomi with the knife. Uomi and Tsuda in the bathroom. Shino and Suzu expression were so funny when they reacted the story. And Aria's last sentence surprised everyone! Best trap in SYD, Tsuda's edited photo came back!

Thats it. So much short hit and run dirty jokes that run everywhere. Obviously Aria kore nani part was my best scene there.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who do you wish Takatoshi end up with?

Tenshiholic - Aug 20, 2017

12 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 5, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2014

32 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:09 PM

» 3rd Season Possible?

R41LGuN - Jul 13, 2016

20 by _h_72 »»
Jan 30, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 9 Discussion

loplop - Aug 26, 2019

18 by Storm1988 »»
Sep 20, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 7 Discussion

budakr - Nov 17, 2017

21 by Abyhape »»
Mar 28, 2022 12:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.