Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 17, 2015 9:21 AM
Napišite neki quote iz animea koji vam se najviše svidio,dojmio,naveo vas na razmišljanje,rastužio itd. :-)

Sep 18, 2015 2:05 PM

"I don't mind the regret, if I fail in attempt to achieve my dreams. What I don't wanna regret is not chasing those dreams."

-Takagi Akito, Bakuman

"They say humans are social animals, they can't live alone. But you can live pretty well by yourself. I tell ya...instead of feeling alone in a group, It's better to have real solitude all by yourself."

-Faye Valentine, Cowboy Bebop

Evo jedan malo depresivan i jedan nešto manje depresivniji quote :D

Sep 18, 2015 3:25 PM
Hvala ti što si podijelio svoje najdraže citate :-)

Sep 18, 2015 5:20 PM

''Ma loše ti kartaš ovu igru Joey'' - Tristan Taylor

Sep 19, 2015 2:37 AM

Hahaha a ovo nije pošteno, niti malo..... šta će sad ljudi više išta pisat kad nitko neće nać nešto bolje.

Sep 19, 2015 4:26 AM
ac-dac,ova ti je predobra ;-)

Sep 20, 2015 5:26 AM
Evo da i ja napišem moje najdraže citate iz Animea:

"The thing I hate most in this world is hypocrisy.It's even worse than evil.It's a poison that deceives not only others,but also yourself.No different from a pile of shit with Chanel No.5 poured all over it.It smells like roses....but it's still a pile of shit."
Mr.Chang fom Black Lagoon

"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child; now that I am an adult, I have no more use for childish ways."
Motoko from Ghost in the Shell

Sep 20, 2015 8:51 AM
Iz Naruta:

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure.

Darkness... When everything that you know and love... is taken from you so harshly... all you can think about is anger, hatred, and even revenge... and no one can save you.

People cannot win against their loneliness because loneliness is this world’s worst kind of pain.

kad nađem druge, i njih ću staviti

Sep 21, 2015 2:28 PM
Hvala ti eristina što si podijelila svoje najdraže citate :-)

Nov 21, 2015 4:43 AM
There was nothing! Everything they had to protect was long gone! And they didn't even know! They were so desperate to do it..... they all died! We mock their desperate wishes,and trample them like insects! Cowardly,base....we're more demonic that demons are! I'm just like them....I'm full of the same ugliness they were. This is how humans are...IT'S HOW WE ARE SEBASTIAN!

Ciel Phantomhive, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

Yes,indeed.Unlike demons,you're base,you harbor a complicated malice,you lie.... You struggle desperately,knocking down others on your way. You steal and are stolen from,you make endless excuses. And still you strive to get over the hill and far away. I suppose that's why humans are so interesting.

Sebastian Michaelis, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

Nov 21, 2015 6:08 AM

"If you feel like crying you should not hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can. Because when you get bigger sometimes you can't cry even if you have something to cry about."

"You are who you are. You have to do what you can."
One man's freedom is another man's terror.

Nov 22, 2015 11:10 AM
Meikyuuiri_Tsumi said:
"If you feel like crying you should not hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can. Because when you get bigger sometimes you can't cry even if you have something to cry about."

"You are who you are. You have to do what you can."

Super su mi ova dva citata. :-) Iz kojeg su Animea?

Nov 22, 2015 2:49 PM

Clannad
One man's freedom is another man's terror.

Nov 26, 2015 3:22 PM
Hmmm, ima ih dosta, ali ne da mi se kopati sada da vidim kako točno idu, pa ću navesti samo nekoliko meni zabavnih iz LoGH-a.

"Well, if it's not going to work, I guess I'll drink and go to bed." - Yang Wenli

"Don't speak the human language when you're but mere pigs." - Wolfgang Mittermeyer

Jan 5, 2016 10:21 AM

"Miracles don't exist in this world. There are only inevitabilities, accidents, and the choices you make." -Yuu Himura (ef- tales of memories)

For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.
Kyoko Honda (Fruits Basket)

Feb 8, 2:00 PM
Fun tings are fun
-Yui -K-On!